Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? (7246 Views)

7 Categories Of Girls That Will Easily Agree To Sex / Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. / How To Make Any Girl Easily Fall For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by 0lushola(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
we all know the truth na.. Its we Guys na. a guy like me 4 example, just show me your bobby. #lobatan.. then you'v got me.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Yea I dint embarassed
pbs4real:
same here, u didn't go to church today
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by tohpahz(f): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
pbs4real:
GBAM! tell Oyind17,sassybae,ladyboss1 and misspicytongue

Lolzz..
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by tohpahz(f): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Esdb3:

Finally! Y'all niggaz now know how to get toh begging for the D.

Shhhhhhh i said..

Cc : Softapples
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by tohpahz(f): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
joseph1832:
Well for guys I will have to inquire about the kind of seduction before I give my thoughts....

Do they hv types of seduction? Hmmmm. Never knew.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Esdb3:

Finally! Y'all niggaz now know how to get toh begging for the D.
shhhhhhh i said cc tohpahz
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
tohpahz:

Shhhhhhh i said..
Cc : Softapples
lol madam shhhh hapi sunday
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by joseph1832(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
tohpahz:

Do they hv types of seduction? Hmmmm. Never knew.
There are, or you prefer I tell/show you? wink
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by pbs4real(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sassybae:
Yea I dint embarassed
hahahah..why
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by fajani(m): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Reason men do fall is that most of the time, our mind is always there
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by okekechuma1979(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
It depends on the mood and the state of mind at which both of them are!
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Woke up late embarassed
pbs4real:
hahahah..why
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by tohpahz(f): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
joseph1832:
There are, or you prefer I tell/show you? wink

Showing and telling would be bera. cheesy
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by joseph1832(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
tohpahz:

Showing and telling would be bera. cheesy
gringringrin
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by pbs4real(m): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sassybae:
Woke up late embarassed
eeye pele, u would make it up nxt week sunday.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by mrkay101(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Quick question.. Shey whoever initiates the sex is the seducer?
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
I pray smiley
pbs4real:
eeye pele, u would make it up nxt week sunday.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by trapQ: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
its not pretence. its something called self control which you guys are in desperate need of wink
Oahray:
Definitely guys. Girls pretend too much.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by pbs4real(m): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sassybae:
I pray smiley
hahahacheesy e be like say u don sign?
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Oahray: 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
trapQ:
its not pretence. its something called self control which you guys are in desperate need of wink
it's pretense 95% of the time. That's why most girls get unleashed the moment you walk the first walk. They know you've seen the wild side already, no use acting anymore.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by trapQ: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
pretense with some self control which you guys still lack
Oahray:
it's pretense 95% of the time. That's why most girls get unleashed the moment you walk the first walk. They know you've seen the wild side already, no use acting anymore.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Oahray: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
trapQ:
pretense with some self control which you guys still lack
if guys lacked self control, they would be doing it on the streets. Do the guys in your life do it on the streets?

Guys just know when to not pretend. A certain other gender could pretend to the death, then hate you for not knowing they were pretending.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid / Pantless And Topless, Sexy Twerk Videos Of Athick Nigerian Lady (photos + Video) / Ethiopian Men From Bodi Tribe Shares Unclad Photos As They Show Off Their Fatnes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.