Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,964 members, 7,956,615 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) (36026 Views)

Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians / How Come The Dogs Didn't Or Couldn't Eat Jezebel's Hands, Head And Feet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by otokx(m): 10:09am On Mar 13, 2016
How did this thing reach frontage on a beautiful Sunday as today?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by EreluY(f): 10:10am On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:
Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

The things talked about here are the tribulations that will befall the earth before the son of man (jesus) appears in heaven. But we know that that generation have passed with many more others since jesus made that statement if we go by the definition of generation which says that generation is all of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively.
Conclusion: Jesus has already come, taken his people and gone for good!

HILARIOUS...YOU CRACKED MY RIBS, AND ASSAULTED THE GULLIBILITY OF NIGERIAN BIBLE BASHERS - AWON DINDINRIN, AKIN DANIDANI. WELL DONE.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by walexGodson(m): 10:10am On Mar 13, 2016
I see
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by canalily(m): 10:10am On Mar 13, 2016
Anty christ o o o hshocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 13, 2016
The title of this thread Scared me

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Chanchit: 10:10am On Mar 13, 2016
Magicians just full this NL sha.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by EreluY(f): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2016
chocolateme:
And instead of you finding a way to redeem your soul from the mark of the beast, you are here posting it on NL.

REDEEM KO, CMS NI.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by goodgate: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2016
Oh GOD how did this make front page?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Questyjayblack(m): 10:14am On Mar 13, 2016
This is serious!
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Onyiibazz: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Don't do drugs son It'll make your brain mushy
Ok aunty
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by MKO4ever(m): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2016
Bible=confusion

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Nazacent: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2016
Who Opened NL gate for this Jehovah witness to come in.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by liz4eno(f): 10:18am On Mar 13, 2016
Scoffers will scorn,,mockers will mock,,signs of d end time,,d end is here,,signs of Christ second coming,,,may he find u watching and waiting.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Onyiibazz: 10:18am On Mar 13, 2016
EreluY:

REDEEM KO, CMS NI.
You very funny aswear
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Breakdbond: 10:18am On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:

When he said 'this generation', he meant the generation of those immediate people with him then. I may be wrong though!

You are not wrong.... Only a Christian will say you are wrong cos their mind have been twisted to not see the truth in that verse... The thing is Jesus was a mere man like you and I... He made that statement to put fear and submission in the mind of the Jews.... Just imagine a powerful figure in our present society make such statement....

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by bobkezel(m): 10:19am On Mar 13, 2016
The first one wey him come, him body tell am na. Them no born am well mek him come again.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Onyiibazz: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2016
goodgate:
Oh GOD how did this make front page?

It's in your bible

1 Like

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by EreluY(f): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2016
liz4eno:
Scoffers will scorn,,mockers will mock,,signs of d end time,,d end is here,,signs of Christ second coming,,,may he find u watching and waiting.

PLEASE SPARE US YOUR FOLLIES BROTHER OR SISTER OR EVEN TRANSGENDERED.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Onyiibazz: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2016
Breakdbond:

You are not wrong.... Only a Christian will say you are wrong cos their mind have been twisted to not see the truth in that verse... The thing is Jesus was a mere man like you and I... He made that statement to put fear and submission in the mind of the Jews.... Just imagine a powerful figure in our present society make such statement....

You're very right my broda. These people keep worshiping the god of isaac, jacob and abraham which is a jewish god. If i even have any reason whatsoever to worship any god, it would be the god of my own forefathers, the god of amadioha or the god of Mr. Ukobo Okoro Ogwo my forefather.

6 Likes

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by badonkadonk: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2016
Starships4u:
All I see is blasphemy

Gbam...
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by jayceekaJ(f): 10:24am On Mar 13, 2016
undecidedugh this kinda made sense tho.. But to be on the safe side let's still live righteously. We can't tell what's at the end of the road for sure. Bruh... You good for thinking this deep. #peace

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 13, 2016
Christians cannot even defend what they believe in, and yet they chose to die for it. That is simply garbage. God gave you brains to reason but the Whites have taught you not to use it. And yet, they use theirs. Little wonder Africa remains the poorest of all the continents.
The worse thing about it is that their hypnosis is so perfect that they could not even bring you back to the correct thing.

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by liz4eno(f): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2016
EreluY:

PLEASE SPARE US YOUR FOLLIES BROTHER OR SISTER OR EVEN TRANSGENDERED.
I spare u.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Onyiibazz: 10:28am On Mar 13, 2016
liz4eno:

If one sees her smiling face, one would think she could think for herself. Suffer suffer for world, enjoy for heaven. Signs of the end has always been here since time immemorial. As far back as 1914, we had the firstt world war, you folks claimed it was sign of the end time. We've been having earthquakes since the world began. We've been having lot of crime. So spare me this your end time sign bullshiiit.
Abeg, i know the coming of the lord has always been at hand, when shall it get to the mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Rilwayne001: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2016
Confused people read the book of confusion that is full of contradictory accounts sad
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Breakdbond: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2016
jayceekaJ:
undecidedugh this kinda made sense tho.. But to be on the safe side let's still live righteously. We can't tell what's at the end of the road for sure. Bruh... You good for thinking this deep. #peace

Yea it depends on what these group of people deem as righteous... If it's compulsory giving your hard earned 10% to your fellow man as part of righteousness... Then my sister that is a pure scam/419/yahoo yahoo
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by emerged01(m): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2016
This guy need deliverancegrin
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by rev2214(m): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2016
Is good to believe the Bible (The Word Of God) till death. Author: JESUS
Please read your Bible well and be born again.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by liz4eno(f): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:

If one sees her smiling face, one would think she could think for herself. Suffer suffer for world, enjoy for heaven. Signs of the end has always been here since time immemorial. As far back as 1914, we had the firstt world war, you folks claimed it was sign of the end time. We've been having earthquakes since the world began. We've been having lot of crime. So spare me this your end time sign bullshiiit.
Abeg, i know the coming of the lord has always been at hand, when shall it get to the mouth?
I spare u.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Forwetinnah: 10:34am On Mar 13, 2016
...the OP might be right you know? cheesy
And boooooohari is the anti-christ sent to torment /Islamise Nigerians/Nigeria tongue grin
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by EreluY(f): 10:34am On Mar 13, 2016
liz4eno:
I spare u.

THANK YOU AND MAY THE LIGHT OF ENLIGHTENMENT SHINE UPON YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Names Of Nigerian Churches. / My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.