Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) (35680 Views)

Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians / How Come The Dogs Didn't Or Couldn't Eat Jezebel's Hands, Head And Feet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by overtogod1: 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
all i see z another deceiver...
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
I really took time to read from the first to the last page of this thread and to my utmost disappointed, spiritual satanist are the dominant occupants here. Believe me, I was once a satanist, a follower of Enki, the Lord of light as i use to call him then. I had my own guiding deamon, had my 3 eye activated and chakras well aligned. My alter was awesome then. Mudra practice and aura cleansing was a daily ritual. Astral projection was fun and calling upon deamons to keep me company was one of my best moment cause am an introvert. Had no friends then. Satan is indeed beautiful. Perhaps he prefer to come to me disguised. joyofsatan.com was my favorite website then. Thank U Jesus for the salvation of my soul. Well, everything become clearer when the greatest Lord of all came to my rescue. One of the factors driving a lot of people to Satanism is just because of the happenings in the world today. I pray you have the grace to endure to the end.

Jesus still saves.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Megaflex(m): 6:16am On Mar 14, 2016
Forwetinnah:

i can't be dumb in the name of listening to my fellow human being because he's a pastor...without genuine conviction i can't be persuaded. You on the other hand would sacrifice a fellow human to satisfy a legion of evil spirits because you worship them IN FEAR, when GOD sneezes..those things freeze!!

There's only one GOD and that is the GOD I serve...i dont care about the principalities you still give blood sacrifices to, that's your problem. All I know is people like you shouldn't misinterpret the bible in order to promote your deity or belief !! Even your deity is inferior to the Almighty so take a chill pill and stop getting high on a senseless logic. You have doctrines in your mode of worship, no one comes to tell you to start giving your deity Ribena instead of goat blood
U'r gettin it twisted bro. i dont believ in any deity or evil spirit. i believ in a creator of all things. bt considerin d amount of religion we have in d world today got me askin which of d gods to believ in. u'r a christian today because u were born into a christian home, so also is d muslim, d budhist, etc. does it mean those who practice oda religion will go to hell because they dont believ in d jewish god u were colonized wit? I am a free thinker nt an atheist, and i believ in a creator nt some sort of deity evil forces dat exist in d world.

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Jokerman(m): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
ikwubaba:

The man of sin ( the Antichrist) has been revealed...i.e Materialism, domination of the intellect over spiritualism, excessive greed, unimaginable vices is already everywhere.

The great tribulation where pple won't be able to trade except they ve 666 hasnt started. It has been here for too long. spirit of belonging and the vices that go with it is the mark of the beast. 666 is figurative and you can contact numerologist to confirm interpretation that it represents power which which we are stumbling on ourselves (even so called men of God) to get marked

it is after d tribulation, the d rapture will occur... Rapture is d second coming of Jesus Christ to take away d saints during/after d great tribulation.. Since Christ said he will be coming like a thief in the night, why do you think it has not happened, and rapture already happening (provided you are not expecting people to fly upward and unto the infinite space which is not heaven). Why do you think the world is having higher concentration of evil people continuously?

hmmmmmm
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by xtervaganza(m): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
johnel2real:

And their numbers grow. U can say all u want. But always remember this, those who reject the son of man have been condemned already.
alaye gerrarahia. You coward jesus ran away and we haven't seen him since
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Onyiibazz: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
xtervaganza:
alaye gerrarahia. You coward jesus ran away and we haven't seen him since

Guy you're too funny aswear
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by vicechancellor(m): 11:25am On Mar 15, 2016
kingviny:

You are right to ponder over this statement. But here is the meaning of that divine statement made by Jesus:-

In cosmic terms, we have 12 cosmic generations or ages . We are in the Pisces generation/age and we are about to enter the Aquarius generation/age. Each generation/age covers 2160 earth years. Jesus came to our earth during the Pisces age and the apocalypse will be executed towards the end of this Pisces generation/age before the golden age, the age of Aquarius can begin. We are at this end! however, only God knows the actual day and hour.

Jesus, seeing far into the future knew the timing for the judgement that was why He made such a statement. However, the one to come is Immanuel (Son of man) and not Jesus (Son of God). The two are not the same.

Seek and you shall find.

what's your denomination, I like your comment
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by vicechancellor(m): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2016
GoldHorse:
1. Before you say this is right or wrong what research have you carried out YOURSELF or is it what your pastors or Imam told you that you believe?
2. Which religion does God belong to? Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, Judaism? What is HIS denomination? Ahmadiyah, Catholics or Pentecostal or maybe he is an Aladura or Cele sef?
3. Do you know that Jesus practiced Judaism when he was on earth? And do you know he never ones condemned the religion? So if we really want to follow Jesus we should all be practicing Judaism.
4. Which of our Churches’ teachings are the right ones? Celestial or Catholics? Olumba or C & S? Will Christians in the "wrong" church go to hell? Do you know the RCCG came out of the so-called white garment church that some so-called redeemers detest now? A prophecy was given to Pa Josiah to start Redeem. So was that prophecy from the devil?
5. Do you know that some even believe that Jesus was fabricated? His history is similar to some other gods (at least 40 other gods) in ancient times, with these gods having EXACTLY[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] the same story and history like Jesus Christ and ALL these gods exist hundreds and even thousands of years before the birth of Jesus. Who copied who? Try and do your research…….
6. Why do many Christians always says we are in a new dispensation and new covenant when they want to condemn a practice in the old testament. Yet these same people will recite Psalm 23, use the "pay your tithe" verse commandment, etc when it supports an argument or they want protection. Didn’t we say God is unchangeable? Didn’t HE HIMSELF say that not one iota of HIS word will go unfulfilled? Why the selection?
7. Read about the Council of Nicaea.
8. Why are the so-called Jews the chosen one? Have you ever truly wondered why? Are we saying God was the originator of racism and apartheid? What would a father achieve by not only having a favourite child but telling, showing and even favouring him above the others? (Try and read about the real Jews of Israel)
9. What did Jesus himself say the "best" law was when he was asked? How many of our religious leaders or even us as individuals are practicing that?
10. Why were we safer and crime rates lower in the olden days without all these new religions than now? (ask your grandparents)
11. Can you guess how many people have died as a result of religious related "anything" ("holy" wars, terrorism, etc)? Some people believe that religion has killed more people that it has saved.
12. Why do countries with less religious beliefs have better "everything" than us religion addicts? Are all these good things and the good living from the devil? Or what has religion or the religious mentality got to do with development or non-development?
13. What is that thing that[b][/b] that answers a Muslim, also a Christian, a Buddhist and Babalawo prayers or chant? Even the so called atheists are winning Nobel prizes with their works that is helping humanity. Are all these brains and good things devil inspired?
14. Etc…………many thousands of questions to ask

My suggestion? Do your own research and find out things before you conclude. Don’t take your pastors word for it. This is your life and eternity we are talking about. Why leave it in the hands of some of these people that cannot even manage their homes or their own lives. Even the bible said we should research everything and hold on to the true ones, abi? The internet has made all these easy.

Keep an open mind and you will be dumbfounded at what you will find out. There a lot of confusion everywhere so one need to at least get some clarity. While at it try and research on the true history of black people.

can you help me to answer these questions

1 Like

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by rev2214(m): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
Please if there is any pastor in the house pray that those expecting Christ to come will not miss rapture. He is not coming for those that are not expecting him. Jesus is coming back whether we like it or not.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Weah96: 2:59am On Mar 16, 2016
rev2214:
Please if there is any pastor in the house pray that those expecting Christ to come will not miss rapture. He is not coming for those that are not expecting him. Jesus is coming back whether we like it or not.

But you can meet him early. Join the armed forces and request to be posted on the nearest front line. Why are you waiting here in misery?
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by rev2214(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2016
Weah96:

But you can meet him early. Join the armed forces and request to be posted on the nearest front line. Why are you waiting here in misery?
That shows the type of spirit that lives inside you.
Out of the abundance of heart the mouth speaketh
What ever you wish others is coming to you except u repent
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Weah96: 11:51am On Mar 16, 2016
rev2214:

That shows the type of spirit that lives inside you.
Out of the abundance of heart the mouth speaketh
What ever you wish others is coming to you except u repent

Wait, nor be your wish to be with Jesus again? You were planning to wait for him to come back and remove you. I suggested a non suicidal way you could meet him where he is AND serve you country.

Killing two birds with one stone.
Chai!
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by rev2214(m): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Weah96:

Wait, nor be your wish to be with Jesus again? You were planning to wait for him to come back and remove you. I suggested a non suicidal way you could meet him where he is AND serve you country.

Killing two birds with one stone.
Chai!
I wish u the very best in life. God has a good plan for his own.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by barnabas91: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
Onyiibazz:

Redeem ke! He came and left some 1000, nine hundred and something years ago. So the beast should be through with his markings by now. What this means is that we are now here on our own with no jesus to please since he has come and gone

though ur post sound very funny to me
it doesnt make any sense a bit
well, i want 2 bliv u are confuse.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Onyiibazz: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
barnabas91:

though ur post sound very funny to me
it doesnt make any sense a bit
well, i want 2 bliv u are confuse.

It's not enough to say my post doesnt make any sense. Please can you explain in clear terms how and why my post doesn't make sense. If you can't do this, then forever remain silent
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by barnabas91: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Onyiibazz:

It's not enough to say my post doesnt make any sense. Please can you explain in clear terms how and why my post doesn't make sense. If you can't do this, then forever remain silent
so sorry if what i said hurt u in anyway
from d Holy 8ible we are led to believe that after Jesus' coming, d antichrist will surface in full force to lead those that didnt go with d Lord Jesus Christ to take d mark 666 either on their fore head or on their hand.
You cant buy or sell if u dont av dis mark
you wil be beaten and enslave just to compel u to accept d mark.
It will be very horrible, and that will last for 10 or maybe 7 years, nt realy sure until i open d Bible 2 check.
I pray we r nt found wanting on that day, d signs of d end time is so glaring now.
God cannot behold d iniquities and suffering of people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.