Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) (35684 Views)

Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians / How Come The Dogs Didn't Or Couldn't Eat Jezebel's Hands, Head And Feet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Jeepi(m): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
chocolateme:
And instead of you finding a way to redeem your soul from the mark of the beast, you are here posting it on NL.

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM
abeg tell them, na so dem go de confuse dem selves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Jeepi(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
Starships4u:
All I see is blasphemy
exactly, blasphamy.. despite all these miracles and accurate prophecies, yet a normal human bein still de decieve him self and talk rubbish.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Jeepi(m): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:

Is the passage in your bible? If yes, then tell me what jesus meant when he made that statement. And pleaseee, remember not to tell the bible is not read literally thing
Abeg, no vex but make u try use ur normal sence take de worship God in spirit and in truth becos any time u fit stop to breath...then ur soul go see wonders.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by ransomed: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
An anti-christ who is trying to decieve innocent and believer has started posting heresy on NL. Christ is coming! Beware of satanic agents.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Jeepi(m): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
hola106:
God help u
indeed, may God realy help him..and save his soul
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by rev2214(m): 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
Aawizdom:
Gradually we will all understand by will Of GOD.Jesus is nothing but a messenger and a prohpet of GOD.
You sounding like people who do not believe in the Son. God the Father, Son & Holy Spirit. And maybe you're a son to someone too. When you say Jesus is something, that means you're something too
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by ikp120(m): 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:
Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

The things talked about here are the tribulations that will befall the earth before the son of man (Jesus) appears in heaven. But we know that that generation have passed with many more others since Jesus made that statement if we go by the definition of generation which says that generation is all of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively.
Conclusion: Jesus has already come, taken his people and gone for good!

The Lord Jesus did not say that He will come in that generation. He only said that those signs will be in full manifestation before that generation passed. Please stop making unfounded inferences. Gullible people will fall because of this your error.

I REST MY CASE!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by legendsilver(m): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
mytime24:
Op clap for ursef undecided
see this Akungba boy dey interview goat. Lolz cheesy
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by 2cute(m): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dear Onyiibazz, what "This Generation" means in that scripture is "The generation that shall be on earth as at the time all the signs spoken about will be happening". Thus, you could paraphrase like so:

"Verily I say unto you, The generation that shall be on earth as at the time all the signs spoken about will be happening shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled."

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
Rev 22:20 KJV
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Megaflex(m): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
ikp120:

The Lord Jesus did not say that He will come in that generation. He only said that those signs will be in full manifestation before that generation passed. Please stop making unfounded inferences. Gullible people will fall because of this your error.

I REST MY CASE!
You my friend, are d most gullible for believin all d fallacies contained in d bible
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by icybeth(m): 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:
Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

The things talked about here are the tribulations that will befall the earth before the son of man (jesus) appears in heaven. But we know that that generation have passed with many more others since jesus made that statement if we go by the definition of generation which says that generation is all of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively.
Capital lie. please seek for clarification of the word 'generation' from those who understand the scripture very well before mislead many.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by ikwubaba: 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
rev2214:
Is good to believe the Bible (The Word Of God) till death. Author: JESUS
Please read your Bible well and be born again.

Author: Jesus? Is there any book of Jesus in the Bible? thought they all had their names there. Na your choice sha.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by ikwubaba: 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
gloria34:
so u are telling me that Jesus only died 4 dat generation and all of us born after them have been condemd. y then do we go to church, trying to b good people so as to b worthy of heaven when the time comes? op receive sense

If you read your Bible well, you will realize that his coming did not mean end of Salvation or end of the world. If you know the Truth, it will still set you free.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by ikwubaba: 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jokerman:
OP... Christ has not yet come. The man of sin ( the Antichrist) hasnt been revealed... The great tribulation where pple won't be able to trade except they ve 666 hasnt started. . it is after d tribulation, theb d rapture will occur... Rapture is d second coming of Jesus Christ to take away d saints during/after d great tribulation.. so eey wont face d wrath of God with those dat collected d mark!!

Matt 24:28-32

The man of sin ( the Antichrist) has been revealed...i.e Materialism, domination of the intellect over spiritualism, excessive greed, unimaginable vices is already everywhere.

The great tribulation where pple won't be able to trade except they ve 666 hasnt started. It has been here for too long. spirit of belonging and the vices that go with it is the mark of the beast. 666 is figurative and you can contact numerologist to confirm interpretation that it represents power which which we are stumbling on ourselves (even so called men of God) to get marked

it is after d tribulation, the d rapture will occur... Rapture is d second coming of Jesus Christ to take away d saints during/after d great tribulation.. Since Christ said he will be coming like a thief in the night, why do you think it has not happened, and rapture already happening (provided you are not expecting people to fly upward and unto the infinite space which is not heaven). Why do you think the world is having higher concentration of evil people continuously?
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by rev2214(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
ikwubaba:

Author: Jesus? Is there any book of Jesus in the Bible? thought they all had their names there. Na your choice sha.
Na so. Na my choice.
Jesus is Lord

For the earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. Ps24:1

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: Col.1:16.

All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made. Jn.1:3.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by GSteve001(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
ridiculous
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by ikp120(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
Megaflex:
You my friend, are d most gullible for believin all d fallacies contained in d bible

You my friend, are the most gullible for believing the fallacy the devil told you, that the bible is nothing but a fallacy.

I REST MY CASE!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Forwetinnah: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
Megaflex:
And believin evry word written in d Bible witout askin questions is nt delusional?? I believ u are educated, pls go and do some research abt hw christianity came into existence. after dat come back here and tell us who is delusional. The OP is clearly nt delusional, he's very thoughtful

My friend, spread your Mat and sleep. Waste time doing research on the Bible when I've got better things to do. You lot bother yourselves too much about religion that you bastardise it to suit your selfish intention. As a Christian I know I'm suppose to fear God and serve humanity(if possible). Digging and unearthing foolishness just leads to more complications in life..the World is deep, try digging and get buried
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by onyxo76(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
another fellow raised by the devil to cause confusion on a sunday morning.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by gud4dbest(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:

The things talked about here are the tribulations that will befall the earth before the son of man (jesus) appears in heaven. But we know that that generation have passed with many more others since jesus made that statement if we go by the definition of generation which says that generation is all of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively.
if ur claim were thru;av we faced the tribulation the beast would wrought,government by one brutal president...NO! He's yet to come
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Megaflex(m): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Forwetinnah:

My friend, spread your Mat and sleep. Waste time doing research on the Bible when I've got better things to do. You lot bother yourselves too much about religion that you bastardise it to suit your selfish intention. As a Christian I know I'm suppose to fear God and serve humanity(if possible). Digging and unearthing foolishness just leads to more complications in life..the World is deep, try digging and get buried
It is ur type dat will sell their house, their car and giv their pastors, believin it is d will of god. i av also got better things to do dan sit in a church and waste my tym listenin to d cultures and traditions of anoda country. Africa is my continent and i believ in African gods dan some jewish god dat ws brought to us through slavery. believ wot u want and i will believ wot i want. PEACE

1 Like

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Megaflex(m): 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
ikp120:

You my friend, are the most gullible for believing the fallacy the devil told you, that the bible is nothing but a fallacy.

I REST MY CASE!
Av u seen d devil before? hw does he look lyk?? oh! he's a beast wit two horns, a rake and a very long tail. keep deceivin urselves. religion is d white mans invention to silence slaves and giv dem hope. ask urself dis question,"why are we so religious yet so backward in terms of development?". Religion is really d opium of d masses
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by CookieBrown: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
ikwubaba:

The man of sin ( the Antichrist) has been revealed...i.e Materialism, domination of the intellect over spiritualism, excessive greed, unimaginable vices is already everywhere.

The great tribulation where pple won't be able to trade except they ve 666 hasnt started. It has been here for too long. spirit of belonging and the vices that go with it is the mark of the beast. 666 is figurative and you can contact numerologist to confirm interpretation that it represents power which which we are stumbling on ourselves (even so called men of God) to get marked

it is after d tribulation, the d rapture will occur... Rapture is d second coming of Jesus Christ to take away d saints during/after d great tribulation.. Since Christ said he will be coming like a thief in the night, why do you think it has not happened, and rapture already happening (provided you are not expecting people to fly upward and unto the infinite space which is not heaven). Why do you think the world is having higher concentration of evil people continuously?

The man of sin ( the Antichrist) has been revealed...i.e domination of the intellect over spiritualism - Really? In 2016? Domination of Intellect over spiritualism? Now we can all see why AFRICA is and will always remain backwards. Everything you enjoy in this life, right from the underwear you are wearing now, TV you watch, transport, health care you get to save your life as well as the lives of other people were created by "Intellectual People". Now think, if the World was filled with people like you (Think like you), don't you think we all would still be sleeping in our own feces today? Come on! Think critically please.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by andrevinci: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
WHO SOLD THIS WEED TO YOU.. BETTER GO GET YOUR MONEY BACK
Onyiibazz:

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by MistadeRegal(m): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
I shouldn't have commented on your post but I am obliged to.
Do you know the words in your post is same words I once saw and heard a hairy strange looking demon say in the dream one night? So please read your Bible carefully and ask GOD for more inspiration to understand HIS word.

Keep close to JESUS.
HE saves from all demons and hell.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Buking1: 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
Can someone remain him that a thousands year is like a day in the eyes of lord!
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by 41lady(m): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
chocolateme:
And instead of you finding a way to redeem your soul from the mark of the beast, you are here posting it on NL.

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

I fear this you hair, looks like design of indian stuff with many colours.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Rawblings(m): 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
24:29-41 Christ foretells his second coming. It is usual for prophets to speak of things as near and just at hand, to express the greatness and certainty of them. Concerning Christ's second coming, it is foretold that there shall be a great change, in order to the making all things new. Then they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds. At his first coming, he was set for a sign that should be spoken against, but at his second coming, a sign that should be admired. Sooner or later, all sinners will be mourners; but repenting sinners look to Christ, and mourn after a godly sort; and those who sow in those tears shall shortly reap in joy. Impenitent sinners shall see Him whom they have pierced, and, though they laugh now, shall mourn and weep in endless horror and despair. The elect of God are scattered abroad; there are some in all places, and all nations; but when that great gathering day comes, there shall not one of them be missing. Distance of place shall keep none out of heaven. Our Lord declares that the Jews should never cease to be a distinct people, until all things he had been predicting were fulfilled. His prophecy reaches to the day of final judgment; therefore he here, ver. 34, foretells that Judah shall never cease to exist as a distinct people, so long as this world shall endure. Men of the world scheme and plan for generation upon generation here, but they plan not with reference to the overwhelming, approaching, and most certain event of Christ's second coming, which shall do away every human scheme, and set aside for ever all that God forbids. That will be as surprising a day, as the deluge to the old world. Apply this, first, to temporal judgments, particularly that which was then hastening upon the nation and people of the Jews. Secondly, to the eternal judgment. Christ here shows the state of the old world when the deluge came. They were secure and careless; they knew not, until the flood came; and they believed not. Did we know aright that all earthly things must shortly pass away, we should not set our eyes and hearts so much upon them as we do. The evil day is not the further off for men's putting it far from them. What words can more strongly describe the suddenness of our Saviour's coming! Men will be at their respective businesses, and suddenly the Lord of glory will appear. Women will be in their house employments, but in that moment every other work will be laid aside, and every heart will turn inward and say, It is the Lord! Am I prepared to meet him? Can I stand before him? And what, in fact, is the day of judgment to the whole world, but the day of death to every one?
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by undigeh: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
Op what is your problem ? You have posted this thread before , and you got enough responses from the from the forum, enough to silence you.
I read them all. If you are not satisfy with what they told you stop bothering us with what some never see as an issue with the author of the holy scripture.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by SuzieeDee(f): 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:

Please don't be deceived, read Matthew 24 over and over again. All we experience now are just birth pangs, and it will keep getting worst till after which Christ will appear in the clouds and the great trumpet will be blown for every living and dead creature to hear. Christ then will gather his elect and leave the unrepentant behind after which the next tribulation (mark of the beast) will occur. I pray God see us through.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Emmahunk(m): 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:

Redeem ke! He came and left some 1000, nine hundred and something years ago. So the beast should be through with his markings by now. What this means is that we are now here on our own with no jesus to please since he has come and gone

Hosea 4:6 says my people perish for lack of knowledge.
I am surprised that there are people liking your blasphemy and you even got a few shares.
Brother, God has never been a liar and can never be.
I beg you, repent, it's never late to turn to God. There's no point trying to confuse others because you believe there's no hope for you anymore.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by uzoormah(m): 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:

Redeem ke! He came and left some 1000, nine hundred and something years ago. So the beast should be through with his markings by now. What this means is that we are now here on our own with no jesus to please since he has come and gone

Don't decieve yourself bro..i will not be here if he has come d second time. read ur bible very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.