Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. (35909 Views)

See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag / My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Mightyraw(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
Genea:
I am trustworthy
she jst lied
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by HerexG(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Randyhot:
..i have every right to her bag as she has to mine..

I will advice you should stop snoozing around a lady looking for what's not .
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by peeparty(m): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
Randyhot:
..i have every right to her bag as she has to mine..

That was a wrong statement der bro.abi you sign any documents giving you that right?

anyway you don enter one chance be that oo. first fisrt carry d babe go do test if na your comfam babe oo,if not na to follow mark ur share shaperly commot eye.
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by chigoizie7(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Believe a girl 100% at your own peril.

Nope, 30% is likely the deal

1 Like

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by orogodoganyin(m): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Renylee:
As far as I know, that pill is hormonal... the name alone should tell u that its estrogen. How can the female hormone cause abortion?.. Guys should stop being paranoid and remember that people perish cos of ignorance.

of course a female hormone can cause abortion. it jst depends on wch one nd quantity.

btw, the gal already said it's not 4 her. i think that's where the problem lies. it's either she's misinformed nd cheating or totally honest
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Mcbussy(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
raayah:

It is used for treating amenorrhea. If a girl misses her period while she is not pregnant, the drug can help restore it.

That drug cannot cause abortion. Let him take that girl to the hospital.

You are right, but in a situation where she doesn't have amenorrhea, if she takes it at early stage of pregnancy, it can force a menstrual episode, and this can also terminate a pregnancy. I'm sure that's why there's a direction that says u should never use it when pregnant.

So OP, don't be deceived by d lady that's covering ur gfs tracks. I ain't saying ur gf has been doing it, that she's not a virgin, or that she's pregnant for sum1 else, but it is right to suspect her. So make sure u investigate. wink grin
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Atlantian: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
raayah:
Gynaecosid is used for the treatment of non-occurrence of menstrual periods in certain cases (secondary amenorrhea) NOT FOR ABORTIONS. Gynaecosid is prescribed after period is missed for two consecutive months where there is no pregnancy. This drug is not a contraceptive or an abortificient.

What actually happens is if a woman misses her menstrual cycle for any other hormone-related reasons other than pregnancy Gynaecosid stimulates menstruation.

If your girlfriend is on that drug please take her immediately to the hospital.

Doesnt still stop the OP from testing the virginity 'manually' the old fashion way. OP, you know what to do.
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by raayah(f): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
/

2 Likes

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by remotecontrol: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
raayah:
Gynaecosid is used for the treatment of non-occurrence of menstrual periods in certain cases (secondary amenorrhea) NOT FOR ABORTIONS. Gynaecosid is prescribed after period is missed for two consecutive months where there is no pregnancy. This drug is not a contraceptive or an abortificient.

What actually happens is if a woman misses her menstrual cycle for any other hormone-related reasons other than pregnancy Gynaecosid stimulates menstruation.

If your girlfriend is on that drug please take her immediately to the hospital.

she no sabi road to the hospital ? must he take her? #rubbish
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Atlantian: 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
raayah:

The only thing that proves virginity is the absence of hymen. The hymen is a thin membrane, a lot of stressful things can make it break. The first time I had sex, my hymen wasn't there. It is common for women not to bleed at all too.Some girls have a thick hymen or a hymen that covers a lot of the vaginal opening. Other girls have a very thin hymen or a hymen that covers very little of the vaginal opening.
As girls grow up into women, some of the hymen may wear away gradually over time, and young women would never even know it.

Since, there is no way to prove for certain that a woman is a virgin or not.

OP has a choice to believe her or not.

I have dis-virgined 3 women on their demand, in this lifetime, so hymen or no hymen, we guys know how to 'manually' determined that we have just hit the jackpot. I do not like virgins anymore, cos at my age, I need a woman to take the steering and drive me to El doredo but if virginity is what the OP desire, he can damn well use the manual testing procedure grin

2 Likes

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by kestolove95(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
She don carry jarre
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Genea(f): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
any evidence to prove ? cheesy
wen a situation in which I nid to prove myself occurs den I will
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Genea(f): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mightyraw:
she jst lied
no I didn't boo
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
HerexG:

I will advice you should stop snoozing around a lady looking for what's not .
.you are the one that termed it snoozing..if i have to check or collect something from her bag..i dont think there anything wrong with that..
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
raayah:

The only thing that proves virginity is the absence of hymen. The hymen is a thin membrane, a lot of stressful things can make it break. The first time I had sex, my hymen wasn't there. It is common for women not to bleed at all too.Some girls have a thick hymen or a hymen that covers a lot of the vaginal opening. Other girls have a very thin hymen or a hymen that covers very little of the vaginal opening.
As girls grow up into women, some of the hymen may wear away gradually over time, and young women would never even know it.

..hymen or no hymen..i know my way around a virgin kitty..i can tell very much
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
peeparty:

That was a wrong statement der bro.abi you sign any documents giving you that right?

anyway you don enter one chance be that oo. first fisrt carry d babe go do test if na your comfam babe oo,if not na to follow mark ur share shaperly commot eye.
.guy i dont need any document to check or collect something from my girlfriends bag..i dont have to take her anywhere for test..i can do the job of testing her..
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by agarawu23(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
Randyhot:
..hymen or no hymen..i know my way around a virgin kitty..i can tell very much
you know your way but you couldn't make use of it undecided

tell me more undecided
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
you know your way but you couldn't make use of it undecided

tell me more undecided
..most times it is wise to trust others.. until they give you reasons not to..
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by 1miccza: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Genea:
I am trustworthy
If i hear.. Singing *if you ask me na who i go ask"
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by otimothy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
my dear op,please have it known that your first mistake was to go through her stuff as its morally wrong and you made use of a statement up there saying its your right to check, kindly change that mindset as its not your right not even if she is your daughter now Gynaecosid is used to force menstruation and when this occurs it terminates any form of prospective preggy.........

nobody goes through a ladies stuff or phone and remains the same.
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Qualer: 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
Genea:
I am trustworthy

**cough++cough*** abeg who get cough syrup make i take clear my throat, this statement just caused Cataclysmic Coughinosis in my throat cavity... cool
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Qualer: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
kestolove95:
She don carry jarre

come o, why are you holding your kpomo in that manner, e dey leak??
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Qualer: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
raayah:

as you small reach you don dey nack akpako to the extent wey you don dey do research and write thesis on top the matter with expertise... this world is done, chei!!! wink
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by sparkleRed(f): 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Randyhot:
..but it says in the absent of pregnancy..which i believe if taken in that state..will induce bleeding that will help to flush out any embryo..

Wat is ur fucking problem! Ur gal is having menstrual ish instead of u to take ha to d hospital to confirm and all u have wrapped round ur tiny brain is dat she wants 2 terminate a pregnancy cnt u read or wat! And some dumb guys too re sayn d same, use Google and check wat d drug is 4!

Lemme sound it into ur head, it's nt an abortive pill! Ahh angry

NL stop freaking censoring my word! Ah! Let me express mysef d way I wat mtcheww rubbishness

Kia am just violent 2day eh
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by harryson77(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
notin dey dere
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by eyinjuege: 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mcbussy:

I'm sure that's why there's a direction that says u should never use it when pregnant.
Other than paracetamol,ntell me a drug that is safe in pregnancy. Even the paracetamol sef, if you read the write up that comes with the pack dont be surprised if it tells you not to be used while pregnant unless your doctor tells you to
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by harryson77(m): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
eyinjuege:

Other than paracetamol,ntell me a drug that is safe in pregnancy. Even the paracetamol sef, if you read the write up that comes with the pack dont be surprised if it tells you not to be used while pregnant unless your doctor tells you to
ok
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Mightyraw(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Genea:
no I didn't boo
maybe u dream to be loyal . actually I dream to be america nxt president
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Googleus(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
hmmmmm.....mumu

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by kestolove95(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Qualer:

come o, why are you holding your kpomo in that manner, e dey leak??
no o..e dey wet..so I dey finger ma self
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Genea(f): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Qualer:

**cough++cough*** abeg who get cough syrup make i take clear my throat, this statement just caused Cataclysmic Coughinosis in my throat cavity... cool
*takes cover*
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Genea(f): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
1miccza:

If i hear.. Singing *if you ask me na who i go ask"
lol ,trust me at ur detriment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested / Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.