Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. (35912 Views)

See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag / My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by 1miccza: 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
Genea:
lol ,trust me at ur detriment
See now we are back to square one
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by xtervaganza(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
only fools date women de dont kpansh
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 24, 2015
sparkleRed:

Wat is ur fucking problem! Ur gal is having menstrual ish instead of u to take ha to d hospital to confirm and all u have wrapped round ur tiny brain is dat she wants 2 terminate a pregnancy cnt u read or wat! And some dumb guys too re sayn d same, use Google and check wat d drug is 4!

Lemme sound it into ur head, it's nt an abortive pill! Ahh angry

NL stop freaking censoring my word! Ah! Let me express mysef d way I wat mtcheww rubbishness

Kia am just violent 2day eh
..and what happens if taken in pregnancy..does it affect it or not?
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 24, 2015
otimothy:
my dear op,please have it known that your first mistake was to go through her stuff as its morally wrong and you made use of a statement up there saying its your right to check, kindly change that mindset as its not your right not even if she is your daughter now Gynaecosid is used to force menstruation and when this occurs it terminates any form of prospective preggy.........

nobody goes through a ladies stuff or phone and remains the same.
..guy i dont know how u live with your girlfriend..but with mine..we can check through our stuffs if we need something..its no big deal..
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by xamuelotu(m): 6:06am On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Believe a girl 100% at your own peril.
I steam pit 4 u grin
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by AlPeter: 7:23am On Aug 24, 2015
Randyhot:
..i have every right to her bag as she has to mine..

thank you jaare don't mind these goons: i don't just understand how a guy or girl can claim to be in a relationship with someone they do not trust, aside from just using themselves I see no justifiable reason
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by dayodare49o: 11:30am On Aug 24, 2015
Randyhot:
Aside terminating pregnancy..what else is gynaecosid used for?..i found a hidden satchet in the handbag of my girlfriend who claims and swears shes a virgin..
Am i beign naive not to test her before to confirm her claims?
She claimed she bought the drugs for a friend..but i dont believe her...
Now its either i test or she goes..
you must be mumu of highest order MHO national honour. Did she give you video of her virginity? NO! Did she give you picture of her virginity? NO! Has she shown you her certificate of virginity issued by Association of Virgins of Nigeria certiying that this so so person from so so family from so so state living so so state is a virgin as at so so date? NO! But you came here telling us your virgin gf as if her virginity is safe inside your school bag.

Bro commot for road I wan pass
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
dayodare49o:
you must be mumu of highest order MHO national honour. Did she give you video of her virginity? NO! Did she give you picture of her virginity? NO! Has she shown you her certificate of virginity issued by Association of Virgins of Nigeria certiying that this so so person from so so family from so so state living so so state is a virgin as at so so date? NO! But you came here telling us your virgin gf as if her virginity is safe inside your school bag.

Bro commot for road I wan pass
..looOl..yoruba man..am not suprised at your sudden outburst of emotions..typical of your folks.

1 Like

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Qualer: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
kestolove95:
no o..e dey wet..so I dey finger ma self

no worry, i dey come to help you dry am well, well with the right apparatus cool
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Adaeze003(f): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
agarawu23:
no hospital matter for here jare....the lady is just fooling the op, and that drugs is meant for another thing.

maybe we should accept the lady or her friend has amenorrhea abi na abortionia sef

Will you just use Google at least? Haba!
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by gynny(f): 1:32am On Jul 15, 2016
Secondary amenorrhea is a type of amenorrhea. There are several factors which cause amenorrhea, and this can be quite confusing for a lady. Click on the link below to read more on amenorrhea, causes of amenorrhea and some treatment options.
http://www.gigihealth.com/secondary-amenorrhea-youve-not-seen-your-period-for-more-than-3-months-and-youre-not-pregnant-read-this/
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Bibiaduke(f): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
Aside terminating pregnancy..what else is gynaecosid used for?..i found a hidden satchet in the handbag of my girlfriend who claims and swears shes a virgin..
Am i beign naive not to test her before to confirm her claims?
She claimed she bought the drugs for a friend..but i dont believe her...
Now its either i test or she goes..

It’s 2022,Are you guys married now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Married Couple Having Sex For Pleasure Is Committing A Big Sin—nigerian Lady / Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption / Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.