Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Ford Cars Quite Explicit - Car Talk (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford Cars Quite Explicit (97924 Views)

BMW Is Already Recalling New M760li Over Oil Leak – Quite Fast! / How Reliable And Maintenance Friendly Are Ford Cars? / In Need Of General Enlightenment About Ford Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
lolaxavier:
Please add me on your Ford group 08052108655

You've been added to our Ford families WhatsApp group
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Please add me to the group

I just bought a Ford 1997 Transit Bus.

I will need a guide
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
olorunwa90:
Please add me to the group
I just bought a Ford 1997 Transit Bus.
I will need a guide 07030966802

You've been added to Ford WhatsApp group
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by emerituswale: 5:38am On Mar 15, 2021
Thanks for the great Job.. Am about getting a Ford edge 2007. Kindly add me up 08100043374
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2021
emerituswale:
Thanks for the great Job.. Am about getting a Ford edge 2007. Kindly add me up 08100043374

You've been added to Ford WhatsApp family
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by emerituswale: 6:56am On Mar 17, 2021
Thanks
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by naijadrivablog: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2021
Femtopford:
not

NO NO NO NO . I will not let you diplomatically slip out of this. Now you are telling me that pros and con apply to all vehicle's brand,where as you have been adamantly condemning ford to be inferior to other brands right from the beginning of this contest now you are trying to group them together systematically , i won't let you slip out of it easily .You have to give me and all ford lovers a concrete conviction why ford is inferior to other brands you have already told the whole world that even in american workshops ford are bread and butter and scrap cheap, so you can't go back on your own word's.

Now i obviously comprehend what's cooking ,you aren't a technical lady but a sales personnel with marketing and bargaining strategies. No wonder i was astonished that, how could a member of our SOCIETY OF AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING AMERICAN {SAE} and AMERICAN PETROLEUM INSTITUTE [API} where we automobile engineer's inculcate our technical know how . So how could a 30 years member be destroying the image of the product.

Quick correction your dudes are the novice of automobile technologies that randomly became mechanics, though i am not vehicles sales competence but concerning Auto tech am your big boss because it's glaring that you don't know a thing about Auto-tech.
If ford were inferior to other brand ,why would they with the mechanical ,electrical ,electronic and moudules {CPUs} be building LINCLON, MERCURY ,MAZDA and some parts of LANDROVER DISCOVERY. Ford mercury and mazda are just one vehicle with four names and four different bodies . Just detach ford edge body and place mazda ,it will automatically becomes mazda CX9.

Ford edge = linclon MKX = Mazda CX9

Ford explorer = linclon MKT =mercury mountaineer
Ford escape = mercury mariner = mazda tribute

Ford Fusion = mazda 6

Ford Taurus =mazda 9

Ford ranger =mazda B series

etc etc

How could all these vehicles above be inferior to other makes , so you are not in any aspect conversant of technical and mind you , no matter how strong the marketing is without a strong technological back up (after sales) ,it will fall completely to the bottom
Soonest i will visit ,all your thread to come and correct all the watery technical article in them , not just ford all brand of vehicles there , I repeat , to buttress the article and make them rich to sweet peoples mind when they read.

HBP can never know my door step, because ford is already given me passion and a lot of happiness .

Is ford Taurus 2002 a good car?
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 9:27am On Apr 07, 2021
naijadrivablog:

Is ford Taurus 2002 a good car?

Taurus 2002 is a good car, but mind you, since it's the old model, it must be a Nigerian second used, so check before buying because our maintenance etiquette in Nigeria is damn too worst
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by inspektor(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
Please add me to ford group. 07086865022
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by razque: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2021
Please add me to the ford WhatsApp group. I just bought a ford 150 2008. 08060160424
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by razque: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
Please my ford f 150 2008 that I just bought is not moving at all. The driver was able to move it from inside the container to outside but after, we couldn't move it again. It was then towed to the house. The vehicle starts normally. Kindly help on how to go about it.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by sultaan(m): 1:13am On Apr 09, 2021
razque:
Please my ford f 150 2008 that I just bought is not moving at all. The driver was able to move it from inside the container to outside but after, we couldn't move it again. It was then towed to the house. The vehicle starts normally. Kindly help on how to go about it.

Where did you buy it from.
Check your parking brake first, it seems your are new to American cars.
Does reverse work? It looks like a very simple issue because it was driven into the container
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Haryee(m): 7:12am On Apr 09, 2021
Pls kindly add me to d ford group 08034116477.. Might go for a Edge by month end
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 7:34am On Apr 09, 2021
sultaan:

Where did you buy it from.
Check your parking brake first, it seems your are new to American cars.
Does reverse work? It looks like a very simple issue because it was driven into the container

You also repeated the statement that it was driven into the container, not just into the container, it's also driven out of the container, then driven on the road half journey to its destination. With these statements, DO YOU THINK THAT IT WAS PARKING BRAKE RESISTANCE.

Now let's think about it, the output torque of the Engine/ transmission was able to move the vehicle into the container of an higher horizontal level than the ground. It specifically meant that the torque of the vehicle overcame two resistance out of the three main resistance to movement of motor vehicles.

These three main resistance which are (1) Rolling, (2) Gradient and (3) Wind. the lightest resistance among them is the wind resistance which is mostly taken care by the vehicle aerodynamic. of course in this case, the vehicle overcame the two tougher resistance which are:
(1) ROLLING RESISTANCE -: things involve in rolling resistance are vehicle's weight, parking brakes, binding brake etc, they prevents motor vehicle to move from point A to point B, but in this case we were conversant that the vehicle moved into the container.
(2) GRADIENT RESISTANCE -: This is a force against the movement of motor vehicles while ascending a hill, slope, gradient etc.

So since our F150 overcame those impediments, can you please explain to me how parking brake came into this picture.

2 Likes

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
2018 Ford Edge SEL is available in canny for whoever that’s interested.

Quoted price @ #7m excluding clearance in naija

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by meforkene(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2021
Good day FemtopFord and everyone. Femi I read your comments and they're encouraging.

I have my mind on Camry or Corolla but they seem to be too expensive. Saw a registered spider going for 3.5M...I weak.
But now I'm looking at Ford Edge seriously. First thing my bro said was American car, electrical problem, fuel guzzler etc.

In the next month I think I'll settle for a ford edge hopefully it treats me well.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 7:34am On May 08, 2021
meforkene:
Good day FemtopFord and everyone. Femi I read your comments and they're encouraging.

I have my mind on Camry or Corolla but they seem to be too expensive. Saw a registered spider going for 3.5M...I weak.
But now I'm looking at Ford Edge seriously. First thing my bro said was American car, electrical problem, fuel guzzler etc.

In the next month I think I'll settle for a ford edge hopefully it treats me well.

You have a good decision Sir, you can only get the real truth from numerous Ford owners in our Ford WhatsApp group, I wish you join so that you can get the absolute truth from them. if that's ok, you can send in your number to be added

2 Likes

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by sheelay(m): 7:15am On May 20, 2021
Hi,
I'd love to be added to the whatsapp group please.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Gravatar: 12:18pm On May 20, 2021
Femtopford:

You also repeated the statement that it was driven into the container, not just into the container, it's also driven out of the container, then driven on the road half journey to its destination. With these statements, DO YOU THINK THAT IT WAS PARKING BRAKE RESISTANCE.

Now let's think about it, the output torque of the Engine/ transmission was able to move the vehicle into the container of an higher horizontal level than the ground. It specifically meant that the torque of the vehicle overcame two resistance out of the three main resistance to movement of motor vehicles.

These three main resistance which are (1) Rolling, (2) Gradient and (3) Wind. the lightest resistance among them is the wind resistance which is mostly taken care by the vehicle aerodynamic. of course in this case, the vehicle overcame the two tougher resistance which are:
(1) ROLLING RESISTANCE -: things involve in rolling resistance are vehicle's weight, parking brakes, binding brake etc, they prevents motor vehicle to move from point A to point B, but in this case we were conversant that the vehicle moved into the container.
(2) GRADIENT RESISTANCE -: This is a force against the movement of motor vehicles while ascending a hill, slope, gradient etc.

So since our F150 overcame those impediments, can you please explain to me how parking brake came into this picture.

This guy is just a noisemaker

I actually took my time to sift through the disjointed post, to try to make sense of it, expecting to see an actual solution to the issue the F150 poster raised.

So bros, you spent all that time countering Sultaan's opinion, but you didn't even make any useful or meaningful suggestions

Typical blowhard. All show and no go.

1 Like

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 8:33am On May 22, 2021
Gravatar:

This guy is just a noisemaker

I actually took my time to sift through the disjointed post, to try to make sense of it, expecting to see an actual solution to the issue the F150 poster raised.

So bros, you spent all that time countering Sultaan's opinion, but you didn't even make any useful or meaningful suggestions

Typical blowhard. All show and no go.

It's alright Sir if you see it in that aspect, I had already decided that I won't dispute anyone that comes to my tread to say what ever they want because it's not working out for me. there are various categories of people in this our vehicles profession, some have enough time to read through the whole treads on nairaland and also write, but as for me, I don't have that luxury of time to sit down in my office to go through the whole nairaland and also write, am damn too much occupy in my workshop directly with my mechanics on all the Vehicles to enhance the best supervision., I only come to my tread once in a while.

According to your misconception about sultaan and I, must make it clear that I have no issues with sultaan.
sultaan has being my good friend from the onset, his always supporting Ford Vehicles here in my tread and in other treads, not just that, he's often supports my technical experience and analysis, I might have made a mistake in the approach of my response, if that's the case, I humbly apologize to sultaan and all nairalanders. I respect sultaan a lot, so please sir do not create enemity. strongly appealing Sir.

Mind you, the f150 in question had already been repaired in my workshop by my mechanic with my direct supervision and it wasn't PARKING BRAKE fault. we did nothing on parking brake and the repair was excellent. The owner of the f150 read my analysis, he was convinced then towed it to my workshop at Ikeja in Lagos, we completed the transmission work successfully and was driving from Lagos here to worri in Delta State without a single issue on the road. the owner is smiling now, because he said while he bought the vehicle over there, it was in the history that it has a sort of mechanical fault which the details wasn't disclose, now he's very glad that femtopford was able to bring his newly imported Vehicle to Life. He sent special appraisal to me personally and also gave testimony in my Ford WhatsApp group, because he has become one of our members. You can jolly well confirm all these my claims from him, he's a nairalander also, his tread is up there, get his contact and dm him.

These little am typing right now is already disturbing my schedule, I don't have such luxury of time like I said. So please Sir, I appeal.

5 Likes

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by haryourdayG(m): 6:46am On May 23, 2021
Hello Admin and everyone. I intend to join the Ford family. Please add me to the WhatsApp group: 07063531532
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Ikaosunwon(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2021
Please add me to the ford family group.
I'm interested too 08074993620
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 7:02am On May 24, 2021
haryourdayG:
Hello Admin and everyone. I intend to join the Ford family. Please add me to the WhatsApp group: 07063531532

You've been added to Ford family
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 7:05am On May 24, 2021
Ikaosunwon:
Please add me to the ford family group. I'm interested too 08074993620

You've been added to Ford families
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by princejones(m): 2:00pm On May 24, 2021
Please add me to the ford family 08037156958,, l use 2014 focus
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2021
princejones:
Please add me to the ford family 08037156958,, l use 2014 focus

You've been added to Ford WhatsApp group

1 Like

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by brownmang(m): 6:26am On Jun 10, 2021
Please add me to your whatsapp group.. Ford family.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2021
brownmang:
Please add me to your whatsapp group.. Ford family.

You've been added to Ford families WhatsApp
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Lawrenceo: 4:33am On Jun 11, 2021
Please add me to the Ford family with this number 08063893500, I use a Ford focus 2006 model and my anti theft light keeps blinking faster each time I on my ignition so car will crank but not start. I think I need to Programme the car. I am in Portharcourt and I need a good electrician who can handle this. Thanks
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 6:55am On Jun 11, 2021
Lawrenceo:
Please add me to the Ford family with this number 08063893500, I use a Ford focus 2006 model and my anti theft light keeps blinking faster each time I on my ignition so car will crank but not start. I think I need to Programme the car. I am in Portharcourt and I need a good electrician who can handle this. Thanks

You've been added to Ford families WhatsApp group
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by hazzaman: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2021
Kindly add to the Ford WhatsApp group 07059232640.

Recommend ATF and engine oil for Ford Edge 2008 please? Just got one. I love the comfort ability and the way it drives... Far better than my Toyota Matrix.

But I noticed hard sound while shifting from drive to reverse or vice versa. No check engine lights... what could be the cause?
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by chrisadigwe: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Please add me to the WhatsApp group. I intend to get a Ford Edge 2010.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (31) (Reply)

List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) / Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them / Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.