Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Sex And Violence In The Bible - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex And Violence In The Bible (4430 Views)

Pope’s New Guidelines On Love, Sex And Marriage / Sex And Prayers: My Experience / Islam and violence are one (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex And Violence In The Bible by MIZIEYA: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2007
I would never imply such a thing- I'm too nice a person for that.

Why, I couldn't even kill a fly- the very thought wrenches my heart and at time of writing tears are welling up,

are you serious about the black jesus movement- are they based strictly in london or are everywhere? I havent heard of them in cardiff but then i don't keep my ears peeled for anything christian unless it hits the headlines or the new scientist mag.
Re: Sex And Violence In The Bible by nossycheek(f): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2007
oops, just took a look at the website, he seem to be haunted by a ghost
Re: Sex And Violence In The Bible by MIZIEYA: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2007
The Ghosts name is called Abuko, he was a royal Slave to queen Yemaya (in those days Queens were named after The Goddesses). Up until now he has been searching for a bride- the prophecy states that she who recognises Abuko residing in the sacred vessel untouched by woman - shall become the wife of Abuko, who will leave his temporary home and reside in the one who recognises him and remain joined body an soul for eternity.

Lucky you! Nossy!

oh, and congrats!
Re: Sex And Violence In The Bible by babs787(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2007
cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Sex And Violence In The Bible by MIZIEYA: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2007
Ponders which religious book has more raunch: The bible or quran,

Or perhaps it's a tie breaker, ??

Re: Sex And Violence In The Bible by deb(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2007
MIZIEYA or what is your name?

Seem to me like you no get job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Efcc Probe Churches? / Mazaje, State The Purpose Of Your Life! / Now That Want To Be A Christian, Should I Stop Listening To Non-gospel Music?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.