Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government (41917 Views)

Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement / Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by sweatlana: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2015
calebo101:
We've always known Fashola was a common thief.
Build 1 borehole steal millions.
Build 1 school steal millions.
Plant flowers steal millions.
Build website steal millions.

He always play to the gallery. Always rolling with 350 camera men and 7 TV stations to spread lies and propaganda grin. Unfortunately the lid is blown open.

Next is Oshiomole, the man with the diarrhoea mouth that has not carried out any notable project in Edo state for years. God nor dey sleep!

At least he put something on ground. What of ameachi who stole billions with the GHOST PROJECT CALLED GREATER PORTHARCOURT!
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by 989900: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2015
All these guys are as crooked as scoliosis.

Thank God for Buhari.

BTW, the only politician I know of that's not corrupt in Nigeria is, Pa Adekunle Ajasin (former Ondo state governor of the second republic) -- he barely owned a house of his.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by HzRF(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:

You know it's inflated because they've shown you the contract details and stipulations?
Why are u this gullible
Goan ask anywhere
My dad is into borehole drillings
D standard is to go for a survey b4; drilling to ascertain d level of water which goes for 20
Drilling cost at most 500k
D installation
A pipe goes for 5k depending on d length d standard is 120ft [which is not advice able due to future repairing)
Now at 120ft u will need 12pipes
Which is 60k
A rod goes for 2k each which 24k
Workmanship is tag At 20k

Nw tell me hw we rreach over a hundred million

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Firefire(m): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2015
poseidon12:

Are you kidding me? Those contracts are clearly inflated. I have always felt that there is massive corruption in Lagos State. With the huge internally generated revenue realized every month, you can hardly find any decent road in Lagos. Fashola's performance has always been on the pages of newspapers and tvs/radios. He should not be rewarded with federal appointment. It would send the wrong moral message.

Fashola should be in jail soon.

Excessive looting and deceiving the gullibles with deafening media noise should earn him 25 years imprisonment without option of fine. sad

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by disumusa: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by neocortex: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2015
Fashola spent N1.2bn on the construction of an unidentified multi-storey building in Onikan, Lagos

Fahsola !!!
hmmm lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Firefire(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2015
Fellow Nigerians,

Take your time to scan through the attached Lagos state inflated projects under Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN), the best governor ever produced by ACN tuned APC.

Please take note of the four highlighted projects (1 - 4)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by mikeapollo: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2015
lurther:
When you fight God's chosen people! God fights back for them.

Look at how the lagos yoruba leaders are fighting themselves dirty. They same people that threatened a whole tribe before the election. I wonder on who's side the oba of lagos will stand now. Is he on Tinubu's side or Fashola's side? This fight is sure God's fight for his people.

This is just the beginning.

Who are the so called ''God's chosen people''?
Go to Ghana, Gabon, S Africa, Malaysia, Indonesia etc and see the problems your people have caused and how they have dented the image of Nigeria with their mindless and reckless attitude and vices
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by youngalex(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2015
This shows that Goodluck Jonathan is a saint by the time They exposed all the corruption in Fashola's Govt....#139 Million for just 2 Boreholes...WE ARE FINISHED

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by 989900: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2015
HzRF:

Why are u this gullible
Goan ask anywhere
My dad is into borehole drillings
D standard is to go for a survey b4; drilling to ascertain d level of water which goes for 20
Drilling cost at most 500k
D installation
A pipe goes for 5k depending on d length d standard is 120ft [which is not advice able due to future repairing)
Now at 120ft u will need 12pipes
Which is 60k
A rod goes for 2k each which 24k
Workmanship is tag At 20k

Nw tell me hw we rreach over a hundred million

Even @5m or 10m, this wouldn't have been noticed, but 70m?!!!
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by HzRF(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]There are boreholes and there are boreholes.
What kind of bore holes cost N139 million?

The borehole that Julius Berger will drill is different from the back yard borehole of your house.

Verify before you grudge and judge.
[/size]
For ur info my dad has been drilling borehole for Osun govt and no borehole in d world cost a million

Lagos will surely have compresor and rig
Which shows itz a way to steal
In d whole civil service in Lagos in dia water dept no body can drill borehole?

Rubbish
Goto India where borehole was believed to have emanated from to award d contract and in no way will u use up to 1m not to talk of over a hundred
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by HzRF(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2015
989900:

Even @5m or 10m, this wouldn't have been noticed, but 70m?!!!
We need to drag some of these pple to national event centre and honour dem for dia giant stride in stealing

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by tociano009(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2015
Firefire:

Eniti Olorun o le mu, ko ti da... literally means 'Who God can not catch, He has not create'.

BAT days are numbered. angry

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by melzabull(f): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2015
philips70:

Aresa, you won't be bothered if a contract that should cost N10M is awarded and executed at N100M? For me, all what is happening now is good for our country. These leaders took the people for granted for too long. Right now a $b sounds like small money here while it remain a huge amount of money in Europe that is more developed than our country. The rot was mutual to both parties but my main problem with the PDP and the last government is they seemed to be very comfortable with it and promoted it to high heavens.
This is why am calling on ordinary Nigerians irrespective of party and ethnical Affiliations to support the current war against corruption and watch how the system gets sanitized gradually before our very eyes.
You sound unusually reasonable @bolded.

If it was a PDP supporter that supported this impunity, you would have attacked him/her with insult, but now its your party supporter and you suddenly turned to advocate... lol
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by HzRF(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Anyone would be gullible and insanely foolish to think Fashola didn't steal.
I am in the engineering and real estate sector, the most expensive borehole ( industrial borehole ) I have had a quotation for is about 13.9 million naira and that is in Banana Island, where the depth needs to go below the saltwater bracket .... Serving a block of 8 luxurious flats.
There is no way a borehole will cost that much where it was reportedly sunk.... a quarter of the amount quoted for each of those boreholes is grossly inflated.
I am disappointed.
Thanks for these
My father also drill boreholes
Wen my dad got a contract wen UNICEF in partnership with osun govt drill over 500 boreholes ejigbo
Even with UNICEF standard no borehole cost up to a million

Expect few that was needed flushing and redrilling

Wen did Lagos standard nw better Dan UNICEF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by melzabull(f): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2015
bwuahahahah....fash-ole constructed a chalet with 1.9trillion naira.

Chai! best governor indeed

Firefire thank you for bringing this to our attention'o.

fashola is a first class rogue-oshiom-ole

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by HzRF(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2015
aftatechbiz:
Naija politicians and their corruption sha!. I just completed 2 boreholes in Ibadan with less than N900k. A whopping sum of N139M on 2 boreholes. God dey ooo!!!

www.aftasms.com
I wonder
Like say na champagne mix with vsop go dey come out
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by ceaz4r(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2015
ibkgab001:
Hummmm BRF no shaking God is on your side weather this is true or false you have done wonderfully well

Hypocrisy at its peak
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Ebukaobi: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2015
Firefire:

Eniti Olorun o le mu, ko ti da... literally means 'Who God can not catch, He has not create'.

BAT days are numbered. angry

What has Tinubu got to do with this?

Mumu
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by HzRF(m): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2015
frodow:
If the bore holes are solar powered, then it should even be more than 139million naira, so dont criticise him or his government okay
Ehn
Hw much is solar panel set?
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by BannedOtherView: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]There are boreholes and there are boreholes.
What kind of bore holes cost N139 million?

The borehole that Julius Berger will drill is different from the back yard borehole of your house.

Verify before you grudge and judge.
[/size]

Thank you sir.

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea ~ Eric Catona

Image Source: Cost-effective Boreholes (CEB) Flagship (2007)

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2015
All this politifians dont have conscience.. imagine the amount they are mentioning here while i dont common #15k to offset my exams at Open University.

Chaii!
God y us!!
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by ehis05(m): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Buhari wants to give Fashola the Lagos State ministerial slot but Tinubu wants another person other than Fashola so he has to throw mud on Fashola so that Buhari will abandon him. The question is who will bring Tinubu to justice? Regardless, both Fashola and Amaechi are highly corrupt. When I was calling fashola a fraud on this forum many thought I was hating or being tribal

Dey ar all fraudsters buh if dey all cud still hav a lil sense of responsibilty as well as goin abt dere jobs d way fashola did...den Nigeria wud hav been a better place
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by mkoabiola: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2015
Even if fashola inflates project ,he is stil 1 of d best govnor Nigeria has ever had
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by ibkgab001: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2015
I moved on already ... Stay there man MII
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by HzRF(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2015
goodgate:
Good One Brother. Very Smart Observation by You. I am Marvelled at how Unintelligent some Nigerian youths are, he was not being accused of anything, the said Contracts were duly approved and executed to completion, so what's all the fuss about. Later our youths will complain of unemployment as if they were employable,with their daft ways of reasoning.
Chai
Until dey spell it for u DAT a borehole doesn't cost up to a million u won't grab
So much for ur intelligent mind
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by AkaIkenga: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2015
klax:
I'm not surprise a bit because I know the truth and all of them knew themselves they all knew what they did, they all knew their meeting point, they all knew how they connected and help each other to loot and move cash around that was why any attempt by apc govt to face pdp alone in fighting corruption fire will blow because they are all connected in the looting business names will start flowing from both camp secret will be begin to unveil everywhere. Small loot big loot pls loot is loot, corruption is corruption.

A pdp ex governor was arrested and taken to court and was later freed but guy hear me today some apc governors past and present were behind his release in a fear the man might open up all their secret dealing, anyway let me keep this till other time.

I love the way this came out just for all to see all of them are guilty of looting I mean all that is why I'm so upset with that useless slogan the pretending arm robbers carrying around called CHANGE its fake only buhari has the gut, the pride to even use the word CHANGE every other apc should be tie to a drum and be shot.

Truth be told my dear, even Buhari himself does not have the moral right to call anybody a thief. Go back in time and see for yourself.
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Firefire(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2015
Ebukaobi:

What has Tinubu got to do with this?

Mumu

Amukunmeko
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Aarenaija: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2015
If Fashola stole money let him be prosecuted.

But it would do Ambode mush good to avenge his benefactor; Tinubu with some decorum.

I voted for this man Ambode cos of paceivied brilliance of his. But he is now showing that he is only there on a revenge mission.

He should rather set up a probe panel to probe his predecessor in office rather than washing their dirty linen on social medial. Some wisdom please.................. Tired of all these noise. Let him start work and give result to the people that voted him to office while the probe is going on.
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Rad1cal: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:

You know it's inflated because they've shown you the contract details and stipulations?

Shut up you fool. angry
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Rad1cal: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2015
mkoabiola:
Even if fashola inflates project ,he is stil 1 of d best govnor Nigeria has ever had

Best in terms of propaganda and lies. I roger you.
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Buhari wants to give Fashola the Lagos State ministerial slot but Tinubu wants another person other than Fashola so he has to throw mud on Fashola so that Buhari will abandon him. The question is who will bring Tinubu to justice? Regardless, both Fashola and Amaechi are highly corrupt. When I was calling fashola a fraud on this forum many thought I was hating or being tribal
exactly, i dont knw hw gbawe, aloeri, beremx, egift will try to cover this wanton display of impunity n crass inflation of project sum.
Lagos is very rich, n na still for lagos we hv plenty poor people doing all sorts of evil things just to make ends meet.
A state that is a country of its own, boasting of 3 functional seaports, monopolising everythng including international airtravels, almost all the headquarters of parastatals, industries, companies n the likes should be comparing itself to world class cities like paris, berlin, newyork, london or tokyo. But what do we have, a glorified n upgraded community being tagged city.
Eko oni baje ooooo.
Baba dullard, ur job is now getting easier by d day.
We humbly present to u fashola the corrupt homosapien.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo / Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters / Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.