Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? (4863 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag / Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by tope2000(f): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2009
y me:

bra
pant
powder
make-up kits
phone
condoms
contraceptives

comb etc
incase i dont come back home that day,
lol

U carry both??
una dey wound o cheesy
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by Epi: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2009
@ireport

oh no, not that kind of dirty napkin. I meant the napkin that you wipe your mouth with when you are done eating

Every working women and men have mouth wash, tooth brush and tooth paste in their bags/briefcase. to brush after lunch, unexpected afternoon date, meeting etc

enjoy the rest of your day. nap time for me
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by Pataki: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2009
I will stop going to that Italian restaurant at Ikeja because i didn't know the valet parkers go through your handbag. Imagine this one they call pataki describing the inside of my hand bag even though i tip him good for taking good care of my Bugatti.
Imagine this!

A whole glorified Osun village girl.

Calling all animals with horns to show their value, even cockroach sef carry in antenna show face. tsk. . . tsk. . .tsk

Nairaland allows all sorts, I know. But not that a deprived Osun village girl, whose state cannot be found on the map of Nigeria, claiming the glories of life and laying attribute to having a designer branded handbag. What else can be found in your ''apoche'' sack other than, your regular N5 pure water and [i]N[/i]15 puff puff.

Nonsense.
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by Pataki: 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2009
Pataki, is you for real?

enjoying the week i hope

lipgloss, car key and my wallet (with lots of naira inside)
Haba Hauwa. You have seen me in true form. How can that be me?

Yeah I am enjoying my week. Men have been running round, just to bring me the desires of my heart. And more is still ahead. Then the G-20 summit is starting tomorrow. Hoping things get better thereafter though. Are you enjoying yours?

I love your simplicity. Just three items in your handbag. That's my kind of girl. Not like that iReport girl, always ready to disgrace herself at any point in time. grin
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by iReport: 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2009
Nairaland allows all sorts, I know. But not that a deprived Osun village girl, whose state cannot be found on the map of Nigeria, claiming the glories of life and laying attribute to having a designer branded handbag. What else can be found in your ''apoche'' sack other than, your regular N5 pure water and N15 puff puff.

Nonsense.
Roflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by touchmeder: 12:14am On Apr 01, 2009
purse,phone, mp3 player,handkerchief, biro, diary, a novel(compulsory even if i dont open it that day), pad (compulsory during my period whether i change or not for my peace of mind), lip balm, diary, small bottled water, and shade when its hot.
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by touchmeder: 12:16am On Apr 01, 2009
oh and panadol
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by Hauwa1: 12:43am On Apr 01, 2009
haha @ Pataki, nah i haven't seen it undecided
you sabi yab o, you eh cool
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by Pataki: 1:05am On Apr 01, 2009
*Hauwa*:

haha @ Pataki, nah i haven't seen it  undecided
you sabi yab o, you eh cool
No oh. It is not me. lipsrsealed It is actually my alter ego, that does that typing most esp. when it bothers on the likes of Funmi.

You know when it comes to you, it is nothing but love all the way. kiss wink You mean you have not seen me? Have you been drinking your Irish Cream again? grin
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by AloyEmeka9: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2009
bra
pant
powder
make-up kits
phone
condoms
contraceptives
comb etc
incase i dont come back home that day,
lol
You must be a night vigil expert. grin grin
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by yme1(f): 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2009
You must be a night vigil expert.

nor be small thing
vigil expert,of course with my bf
lol
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by AloyEmeka9: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2009

nor be small thing
vigil expert,of course with my bf
lol
I know that's  what you tell your parents or elder siblings anytime you wan go mbomchi. Dad we have night vigil today and the pastor said we must be there because there are many demons to deal with today. cheesy
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by Hauwa1: 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2009
lmao  grin Pataki, to be candid, i have not seen it.
shocked irish cream? what is that?
did you protest today?

Alloy.Emeka, what do you carry in your bag?
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by AloyEmeka9: 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2009
Alloy.Emeka, what do you carry in your bag?
My two testicles. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by Pataki: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2009
*Hauwa*:

lmao  grin Pataki, to be candid, i have not seen it.
shocked irish cream? what is that?
did you protest today?
Me protest? What am I looking for? grin Are you serious you have not seen it? Alright, ladies first you know. Am actually itchy to have a view seriously. wink Are you denying Irish cream? So this how you can deny me in public too right? embarassed embarassed And yet you dey you. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by topup: 12:58am On Apr 02, 2009
Letter to the one I love,
Foldable mirror,
Fingerpainting at age 5,
Tongue scraper,
Clown costume,
Duct tape,
Mustache bleaching kit,
False eyebrows,
HDTV,
Weedwacker,
Tarrot cards,
A corded phone - still connected,
A picture of my lost monkey,
A book of 101 puzzles,
A signed letter to join the convent,
All 40 episodes of Prison break,
and 10 dumbbells 10kg+.

But some days it's;
Bikini wax kit,
Hair bleaching kit,
Exfoliator,
Razor,
Epilator,
Shaving cream,
Shaving mousse,
Shaving gel,
Battery powered bikini trimmer,
Tweezer,
Laser hair treatment kit,
Depilatory cream,
Wax strips,
NADS,
Chopsticks!!
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by tope2000(f): 1:02am On Apr 02, 2009
u must be kidding shocked
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 02, 2009
@topup
A traveling luggage bag is not a handbag, just in case you don't know
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by topup: 1:31am On Apr 02, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

@topup
A traveling luggage bag is not a handbag, just in case you don't know

lol, a girl's gotta be prepared!! *I wonder what a rapture'kit would look like tongue*
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by Pataki: 1:47am On Apr 02, 2009
topup:

Foldable mirror,
Fingerpainting at age 5,
Tongue scraper,
Clown costume,
Duct tape,
Mustache bleaching kit,
False eyebrows,
HDTV,
Weedwacker,
Tarrot cards,
A book of 101 puzzles,
and 10 dumbbells 10kg+.

But some days it's;
Bikini wax kit,
Hair bleaching kit,
Exfoliator,
Razor,
Epilator,
Shaving cream,
Shaving mousse,
Shaving gel,
Tweezer,
Depilatory cream,
Wax strips,
NADS,
Chopsticks!!

WOW!!!!!!

What kinda bag, do you use? A knapsack? cheesy
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by topup: 2:54am On Apr 02, 2009
Hehehe!!
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:09am On Apr 02, 2009
TOPIC

I carry every and anything im ma bag oo shocked shocked shocked. . .thats the reason i love tote bags. . . . .they will hold it all!!! cool
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by biina: 5:15am On Apr 02, 2009
Pataki:

topup link=topic=255015.msg3676301#msg3676301 date=1238630291:

Foldable mirror,
Fingerpainting at age 5,
Tongue scraper,
Clown costume,
Duct tape,
Mustache bleaching kit,
False eyebrows,
HDTV,
Weedwacker,
Tarrot cards,
A book of 101 puzzles,
and 10 dumbbells 10kg+.

But some days it's;
Bikini wax kit,
Hair bleaching kit,
Exfoliator,
Razor,
Epilator,
Shaving cream,
Shaving mousse,
Shaving gel,
Tweezer,
Depilatory cream,
Wax strips,
NADS,
Chopsticks!!

WOW!!!!!!

What kinda bag, do you use? A knapsack? cheesy

no fit be knapsack, definitely ghana-must-go
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by Gabry(f): 5:28am On Apr 02, 2009
on normal days

Wallet
Handphone

On travelling days

Wallet
Handphone
Earphone
panty liners
Pads
facial Tissue
Comb
Lip Gloss
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by naomi92(f): 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2009
its part of beauty,
my make ups,
my charger,
diary,book en pen.
cloth 4 replacement.
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by johnnygan(m): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2009
naomi 92:

its part of beauty,
my make ups,
my charger,
diary,book en pen.
cloth 4 replacement.

Madame, all na lie
Guys be careful oh
hummmmmmmm
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by Dammyray(m): 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2009
lagbaja don talk am finish sey , (misis iso kule) any one wey him papa be carpenter go carry nail and hammer, grin for guys wey dey do oldschool you go see long fat comb wey there mama wey never even cut hair since dem born am never use b4
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by johnnygan(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2009
gabrywyl:

on normal days

Wallet
Handphone

On travelling days

Wallet
Handphone
Earphone
panty liners
Pads
facial Tissue
Comb
Lip Gloss

See i wonder why these ladies are so fooled by Topics these Kinds.
See how dem dey confess, and lie as well LMFAO
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by AloyEmeka9: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2009
on normal days

Wallet
Handphone

On travelling days

Wallet
Handphone
Earphone
panty liners
Pads
facial Tissue
Comb
Lip Gloss

You don't carry the pocket juju normally called touch and follow? grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by AloyEmeka9: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2009
WOW!!!!!!

What kinda bag, do you use? A knapsack?

no fit be knapsack, definitely ghana-must-go
grin grin grin me too, I wonder oo.

The funniest items in her list are:
chopsticks
A book of 101 puzzles,
and 10 dumbbells 10kg+.
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by biina: 12:14am On Apr 03, 2009
topup:

Foldable mirror,
Fingerpainting at age 5,
Tongue scraper,
Clown costume,
Duct tape,
Mustache bleaching kit,
False eyebrows,
[size=16pt]HDTV,[/size]
Weedwacker,
Tarrot cards,
[size=16pt]A corded phone - still connected[/size]
A book of 101 puzzles,
[size=16pt]and 10 dumbbells 10kg+.
[/size]

But some days it's;
Bikini wax kit,
Hair bleaching kit,
Exfoliator,
Razor,
Epilator,
Shaving cream,
Shaving mousse,
Shaving gel,
Tweezer,
Depilatory cream,
Wax strips,
NADS,
Chopsticks!!

U sure say u go fit comot for house? grin
Re: Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? by Gabry(f): 1:11am On Apr 03, 2009
johnnygan:

See i wonder why these ladies are so fooled by Topics these Kinds.
See how dem dey confess, and lie as well LMFAO

Are you related to me? How you fit no say I dey lie or not? Na waa to you. . . Suite you wetin you wanna believe dude. . . Chei! Octopus Molestor!

Aloy.Emeka:

You don't carry the pocket juju normally called touch and follow? grin grin grin

shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are Those Very Important Stuff U Won't Leave Home Without / Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? / Thread For 'ohafia People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.