Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

When She Says No - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says No (61120 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) / When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says No by babadem2much(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
I will just let her be na by force?
Re: When She Says No by missmary(f): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
Youngpo413:
They can't say NO cos ladies knows that guys are doing them a great favour and if they miss that opportunity,they may have to wait for another 10 years.
undecided why do most guys feel that by getting married you are doing the woman a favour... They both benefit why does the man get all the glory and the lady becomes the errand girl in your family house Because you think you did her a favour by marrying her expecting her next owe her life to you... thats why most women prefer to be employed and grounded so that when they get married he cant tell her she was naked and he gave her clothes or she was wretched and he saved her... Man was made first.. The woman was made to be with him... Not that the woman was alone and man came... Lets reason this things out

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
gabpaul:
Punanny.. wink
Re: When She Says No by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
charijee:
I know where to get you grin

you think? cool
Re: When She Says No by omoharry(f): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:
grin

Look at this vapid chibok prostitute typing out expired and stale lines! It's so cute when you try to type about things you don't understand.

Anyway It's a good thing for you that at least you have that your reeking _vagina and your slipper looking breasts to make up for your factory fitted _stupidity, because as for your brain its nothing more than a decoration!
Goodness....How old are you..how can you be so uncivil in your approach to issues like this..na wa oo!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says No by Tundecool(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jollyjoy:
take it easy dude..behave like a man!

He should behave lyk a man & let 1 domesticated she-goat drag him in d mud abi?

17 Likes

Re: When She Says No by Dindondin(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
so girls are too desperate go say no to a marriage proposal dat when they say no, it bkums a huge deal? undecided

I seriously dnt know wat guys want!!??! when a girl is urging them into marriage, they say we too desperate! when we nt ready to marry them or tell them no, they say we too proud! wat do u guys want from us??!?
It's like you are confused.
Last Bullet
Guys just want real love.

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by babadem2much(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
I will just let her be na by force?
i did not care to read the epistle as the topic has spoken clearly
Re: When She Says No by ifeanyija(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

*yawns* is that all u got, pig?

I bet ur brain feels good as new, seeing as uve never used it. why do guys like gabbing girls with stuff that has to do with sex or sex related are u guys that lame or is that all u know lyk seriously, its getting boring and out of style. try something else and keep me entertained, coward undecided

I'd luv to leave u with one thought, buh im not quite sure u av anywhere to put it. calling u stoopid would be an insult to stoopid ppl. brainless sick retarded nincompoop. to be honest, u are a living proof that man can do without brain for a while sha grin u say I look ugly, skinny and whatnot... buh can u do me a huge favor, upload ur mother(if u got any) or sister's PUC, and let's compare grin mad dog wey hunger and poverty don use play football. demented bipolar orangutan from the forest. scabby slobby pig-faced bovine specimen. product of a gangrape.

ugly bastard. castrated mentally distorted nimrod. akpansi. mammywater pikin. old black dirty hairy-azzed gay. village champion. useless piece of nothing. I can see u take after ur father(or should I say fathers ) in the book department grin thin-lipped poltron shocked worthless scumbag. u so ugly I'd marry a gorilla instead of u(no kidding) shiiiity cross-eyed sickler ^^ what a pussssy grin needle-diicked self-servicer. no girl agrees to fvck u cos ur face alone can cause high temperature. jerk. ugly toad. foolish fat fvcking fool jx like ur thousand fathers. shiiithead.

What is the meaning of Eroti c?

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by MD512: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/
color]√
Seconded grin
falconey:
[color=#990000][/
color]√
Seconded
Re: When She Says No by charijee(f): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

you think? cool
I know cool
Re: When She Says No by omoharry(f): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
christinie:
If I get into a relationship with any guy and find out he's not the type of man I would like to spend my life with I will quickly leave him.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by Joshkid(m): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
misspicy:
Who told you girls dont say no...it happens all d time
tongue
Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
ifeanyija:

What is the meaning of Eroti c?
huh don't u av a dictionary
Re: When She Says No by bqlekan(m): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
charijee:
Indeed, you actually did smiley
How far did you go? grin
really not too far so as not to invade privacy grin
Re: When She Says No by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
so girls are too desperate go say no to a marriage proposal dat when they say no, it bkums a huge deal? undecided

I seriously dnt know wat guys want!!??! when a girl is urging them into marriage, they say we too desperate! when we nt ready to marry them or tell them no, they say we too proud! wat do u guys want from us??!?
we want your pussy

8 Likes

Re: When She Says No by omoharry(f): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
youmour:
They've been telling me NO all my life,it wont surprise me one bit.i wont be stupid enough to kneel or none of that romantic bullsh1t.
If they have all been telling you No all your life then maybe you should check within and see where the problem lies.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
charijee:
I know cool

...or you think you know? cool
Re: When She Says No by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

they just want us to do what they want, to say 'yes sir' to everything they say. To worship them like they were the ones who demanded for a woman from God. As if it was not God who decided on his own to creat a helper, a companion and not a toy.

I think one of the reasons they propose in public is to make the lady uncomfortable to say NO. And besides they don't always tell us when a lady says No to them.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No by marldean(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
As long as you guys are serious and the guy's not in a hurry, a time will come when the response will always be a Yes.
Re: When She Says No by 0lushola(m): 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
THIS IS THE MAIN REASON I WANT TO BE A shaolin MONK.. WITH ALL THIS TRASH GIRLS ARE SAYING HERE, I GAZ PROCEED WITH MY PLAN.. GIRLS OF NOWADAYS?? Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: When She Says No by Takim107(f): 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Guys should study their lady to know if they are also eager to say yes I do to THEM...as for me I'll openly say no if he tries to surprise ME without knowing my heart.
Re: When She Says No by sage2(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

99.9% of the the time, we just want your pus.sy.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
ebamma:
saying No is a luxury reserved for a very courageous few,

Family pressure, and the fear of missing out on what might be a once in a lifetime opportunity, won't let many say the No word, even when the man might not be their definition of Mr right
yes, you're quite right. I wish family and society would let these men&ladies choose properly.
Even if your immediate family is not putting pressure on you, your extended family will indirectly pressurise you by reminding you that you're the "only one remaining"
Re: When She Says No by peterswagg(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
I dey enjoy this e-fight like..it seems SEUN should create a section for fight oo...erotic Angelina should remove the erotic and angel from her so that it will remain 'lina'(no meaning )that suits her while funlord should be funniest lord(the nigga sabi) so far it is funlord- 5 lina- 0

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Says No by TheHeGoat: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

not all women av the same goal in their relationship. so if he ask me to marry him when I'm jx lyk 19yrz, I should say yes undecided mtchew
Are you 19? undecided
Re: When She Says No by Raalsalghul: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jollyjoy:
sorry for intruding but you are getting it wrong,granted,none is perfect but your write up was way out of this world,it wasnt really composed well,think that is why, just read what you post,this time slowly...once again sorry for my interference....no bad blood.
Granted her comment might not be “Grammatically composed”, I still understood the point she was trying to pass across.

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by Dinhodinho(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
TRUE

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No by omoharry(f): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Dindondin:
It's like you are confused.
Last Bullet
Guys just want real love.
No.. guys are confuse and they don't appreciate real love when they see it..they would rather see it as desperation..girls stopped being nice and loving when guys became too paranoid and obsessed over their bachelor-hood.
Re: When She Says No by Raalsalghul: 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:
grin

Look at this vapid chibok prostitute typing out expired and stale lines! It's so cute when you try to type about things you don't understand.

Anyway It's a good thing for you that at least you have that your reeking _vagina and your slipper looking breasts to make up for your factory fitted _stupidity, because as for your brain its nothing more than a decoration!
Wicked!

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No by Raalsalghul: 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

You Stuck-up, Half-witted, Scruffy-
looking Nerfherder. useless piece of utter rubbish. u are no match for me. I fart to make u smell better undecided

u are nuttier than a squirrel's turd. my boobz are as full as ur over- phat tissue u call a brain. tell me, who's the otondo that released u and ur worthless family from ur cage u eejit, numpty bastard son of a ho' lmao!!! u think u know anything I'm really sorry for ur troubled soul. product of rape. mtchewww. if ya mama born u well, type shiiit to me again, dimwitted rat.
Wicked! Wicked!
Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Granted her comment might not be “Grammatically composed”, I still understood the point she was trying to pass across.
not all comprehend what she was trying to pass across.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.