Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (783854 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 14, 2015
Daniel3366:
People in the house @DeeTus @Walspring please I need your opinion on this question but before that, I was denied because I couldn't give enough reason for choosing my school(Murray state University). Now the question is

Q- What is different from your case right now from before?

Please how do I answer this, because I think it has to be related to my reason for Denial
I would have loved to but know nothing about your profile.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by fregkay: 11:32am On Dec 14, 2015
Best of Luck to everyone having their interview this week. Grace would speak for you in jesus name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
chrisgreen:
Gurus in the house. Please when is the next available date for an interview. Both in lagos and abuja. Urgent reply needed.

Log in to your appointment page and fill the first 3 or 4 steps and you will see it there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
fregkay:
Best of Luck to everyone having their interview this week. Grace would speak for you in jesus name.

Amen in the name of Jesus

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Truthbetold9: 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
Anybody going to Murray State University in the spring 2016? We could hook up and share ideas if you don't mind......... grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
bigfrancis21:

I don't even know what i'm doing for this Christmas. Maybe i'll hang out at my aunt's and later with my friends before they go to Brazil. I'm graduating this Saturday. Got an exam today and another on Wednesday. Not feeling the graduation vibe, maybe because of my exams. Got exam chills. cry embarassed
You will be fine. All the best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
fregkay:
Multiple and capital AMEN

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Please are guys trying the Mastercard Foundation Scholarships?
Both for Undergraduates and Post Graduates.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Truthbetold9: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Greetings! Anybody here who has first hand Etihad Airways experience and willing to share with me? I am kinda worried after reading so many bad reviews from people on line ranging from poor service to customers, Crew members paying little or no attention to passengers, issues with luggage, delay of connecting flight and so many other things. Should I go ahead and fly with Etihad/are they as bad as people describe them. sorry if my question is off track from this topic, I only need help. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Truthbetold9:
Greetings! Anybody here who has first hand Etihad Airways experience and willing to share with me? I am kinda worried after reading so many bad reviews from people on line ranging from poor service to customers, Crew members paying little or no attention to passengers, issues with luggage, delay of connecting flight and so many other things. Should I go ahead and fly with Etihad/are they as bad as people describe them. sorry if my question is off track from this topic, I only need help. Thanks

Boss, 6 months ago, I booked Arik airline without first reading the reviews. After I read the reviews, I got discouraged. But to be frank with you, I had the most wonderful flight when I flew with Arik. It's good to read reviews before making any purchase, but where you have made some purchase without reading the reviews, please don't beat yourself too hard. Brace up and be positive that things will work out. You have already booked Etihad airline, you don't need to hear any discouraging word from anybody. Just commit your journey to God, and you are gonna be fine.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by dicapino: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
paulbets:

So far I think I have been writing rubbish... the idea is not just coming as expected and I want to get this piece 100% correct. funny enough, I have four schools I need to apply to (Cincinnati inclusive) before November., and that means four essays (even though some of the school need more than one essay)..

Hey bro. have yu completed your application. any feedback yet.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
sirRiddy:
Please are guys trying the Mastercard Foundation Scholarships?
Both for Undergraduates and Post Graduates.

I saw it before in one of the schools I applied to and there it's for both undergrad and graduate applicants
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by otubujohn(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
you guys are doing a wonderful thing in this thread
Pls gurus in the house, I concluded National Service in July, I would need help with a school in the US were I can do my masters in Biochemistry that is not too expensive..
I do not have a GRE, TOEFL or any other apart from my Bsc. Is it compulsory?
Also as I would like to resume asap, what is the closest most reasonable term I can apply for.
Pls Abeg, you guys should answer me this time, everyone has been ignoring my questions for over a month now, dunno why
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
By not too expensive, how much are you
talking about per year?
otubujohn:
you guys are doing a wonderful thing in this thread
Pls gurus in the house, I concluded National Service in July, I would need help with a school in the US were I can do my masters in Biochemistry that is not too expensive..
I do not have a GRE, TOEFL or any other apart from my Bsc. Is it compulsory?
Also as I would like to resume asap, what is the closest most reasonable term I can apply for.
Pls Abeg, you guys should answer me this time, everyone has been ignoring my questions for over a month now, dunno why
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by otubujohn(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
sirRiddy:
By not too expensive, how much are you
talking about per year?
1-2million naira. that's an estimate though, even if it's a little more above that range coos my parents are funding.
thanks in advance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
otubujohn:

1-2million naira. that's an estimate though, even if it's a little more above that range coos my parents are funding.
thanks in advance
That would amount to 4166 dollars to 8333 dollars using
the current 1 dollar to 240 naira exchange rate.
Per year, the least tuition fees I have seen is about 12,000 dollars per year.
I am not discouraging you but you are better off taking out 195 dollars from
that and writing the GRE. This will make you qualify for partial funding at least, if
you wisely choose your schools. Then you can be sure you fund your education.
Start using usnews, princetonreview, gradschools and other blogs to look for
cheap schools. Start using google now, Wish you the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by otubujohn(m): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
sirRiddy:

That would amount to 4166 dollars to 8333 dollars using
the current 1 dollar to 240 naira exchange rate.
Per year, the least tuition fees I have seen is about 12,000 dollars per year.
I am not discouraging you but you are better off taking out 195 dollars from
that and writing the GRE. This will make you qualify for partial funding at least, if
you wisely choose your schools. Then you can be sure you fund your education.
Start using usnews, princetonreview, gradschools and other blogs to look for
cheap schools. Start using google now, Wish you the best.
thank you very much. but you see, my problem is not funding, I just want to make things a little easier for my parents who will sponsor me.
About the GRE, do I need it only to secure scholarships?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
otubujohn:

thank you very much. but you see, my problem is not funding, I just want to make things a little easier for my parents who will sponsor me.
About the GRE, do I need it only to secure scholarships?
GRE is not only for funding.
The Consulate Officer might request for it during your visa interview.
Many have gotten student visas without writing any test though.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by otubujohn(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
sirRiddy:

GRE is not only for funding.
The Consulate Officer might request for it during your visa interview.
Many have gotten student visas without writing any test though.
OK boss back to what we were initially talking about, how about a few schools so I can start. I would also look into the GRE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
I am not into biological or physical sciences, I don't know any BCH grad schools.
Use the internet
otubujohn:

OK boss back to what we were initially talking about, how about a few schools so I can start. I would also look into the GRE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Daniel3366: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
DeeTus:
I would have loved to but know nothing about your profile.
Broda abeg just help, am not for trouble
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by chrisgreen: 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Today was bloody at the embassy. Men... Who was there... It was as if they forgot white paper upstairs ooo... Please who was there...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by biikeys(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
bigfrancis21:

I don't even know what i'm doing for this Christmas. Maybe i'll hang out at my aunt's and later with my friends before they go to Brazil. I'm graduating this Saturday. Got an exam today and another on Wednesday. Not feeling the graduation vibe, maybe because of my exams. Got exam chills. cry embarassed

Good luck.Hope you got a job already..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Martinscue: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
A friend recommended this site to me after I got my visa.. I will be heading to Manhattan next week.. Is there anyone on here who is in KState( Kansas state university
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
chrisgreen:
Today was bloody at the embassy. Men... Who was there... It was as if they forgot white paper upstairs ooo... Please who was there...

Majority of us here are not there; can you post what happened there

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by paulbets: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
dicapino:

Hey bro. have yu completed your application. any feedback yet.
I have completed applications to five schools. Just chilling and waiting for feedback o.
Thanks for checking in on me bro...
How your side
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by lobito007(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
Martinscue:
A friend recommended this site to me after I got my visa.. I will be heading to Manhattan next week.. Is there anyone on here who is in KState( Kansas state university
I had my eyes on that school. What course are you going to study? What was your GRE score?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 15, 2015
Martinscue:
Hey. I am enrolling in k State in fall. Sent you a PM.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by afolabibalogun: 12:09am On Dec 15, 2015
Pls urgent... My flight is tomorrow via Qatar airways... What is the maximum kg of my luggage pls
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 15, 2015
Coming to MTSU spring 2016? Send me a P.M. Peharps I could help in one way or the other.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 15, 2015
afolabibalogun:
Pls urgent... My flight is tomorrow via Qatar airways... What is the maximum kg of my luggage pls
Thanks

I'm sure you will get that info in their site. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.