Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

#northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments (64232 Views)

IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. / #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari / #thelist Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Await Buhari's Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Aminat508(f): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
temitemi1:
Change Baba, Change Buhari sorry snail baba, snail buhari sorry sai baba sai buhari grin
am not interested again bye bye bye embarassed embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by henryuzor(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I like what's going on, When we were saying it, they were taking us for granted.

Buhari IS An unrepentant bigoted illiterate and a chauvinistic cow herder, A megalomaniacal extremist.

I read comments of some people saying "As long as they will deliver, no problem". While deep inside them, they are pained by these lopsided appointments. Some of his supporters, especially those from the east and some from the West are already regretting.
Northernization of the country is in progress. Buhari is proving us right, He's as predictable as a goat kept within close range with yam.

...And please no fool should come here and start saying "they are yeebos", Because from the tweets, I see igbos, Yorubas, hausas and other tribes.
You are indeed a FOOL
Where did PMB get majority of the votes that got him elected?.....NE,NC and NW then few from SW
So he should now abandon them and make majority of his appointments from SS and SE abi.....you must be mad and really crazy
As far as i am concerned PMB should make his appointments based on the percentage of total votes he got from each of the six regions.....you cannot reap from where you did not sow.....it is those from the NE,NW,NC and SE that sowed in his election...let them reap the harvest...meanwhile SS and SE sowed in PDP and GEJ...so they should shut their greedy mouths and quit complaining,afterall i am yet to see what GEJ and PDP did for them
NB;i still find it hard to believe that nobody faults PMB's appointees based on their credentials,qualifications or antecedents..nobody has faulted any of them as being corrupt either.....all i read is from the North

5 Likes

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by StarMogul(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nigerians voted for[b]CHANGE[/b]well here it is.My Igbo brothers nd sisters,may una calm down.Its all good#proudly 2015.#still waiting 4 Change tongue
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by bigv(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
God bless you too!
kayo80:

God bless you for this comment.
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
I voted buhari, but the only way we can keep a government on it toes is never to be an apologist to anyone but objective, and criticize constructively as at when due. So far 80% of northerners have been appointed,.........remember the ministerial is out of it cos the constitution has provided for an even distribution of ministers to cover every region. But as you said, lets wait and see
bigv:
I totally agree with you. But you would also agree with me that so far not even one quarter of the appointments have been made. So we should chill till at least two third of the positions are occupied then we can cast our aspersions. So far with the appointments it's still technically within fair play judging from the ratio of North-South-West. Don't forget the defence chiefs and SA's that are not northerners.

2 Likes

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Ojiofor: 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're so so right.
A sad reality.
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by wtfCode: 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
make i just keep my cool amd leave this !diot to stay 1 year in office and see what he's achieved.
Knw if he'll move the resources to the north.
Many foools that calls the south Biafra are now seeing one of the many reason they need biafra.
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by SylarsMcQuins: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
As in the guy na confermento Mumu!.
Bros seriously, you need psychiatric help.
Ndi ezi n ulo gi waka der
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by jazinogold(m): 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
even d bible said it. . . .fear north!
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by onenaira3: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
LMFAOOOO I don't know why this ppl are crying. When we said it, they told us we are lying. When PDP made a documentary showing it, they accused PDP for propaganda. grin grin

Your "change" is here. Forget the bitter taste and join me say "sai buhari"
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Gentlesniper(m): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Baba carry on, we are solidly behind you. Baba please unleash upon them more surprises
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by temitemi1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
What do u want me to say now grin
Aminat508:
am not interested again bye bye bye embarassed embarassed cry
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by joseph1832(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
temitemi1:
Change Baba, Change Buhari sorry snail baba, snail buhari sorry sai baba sai buhari grin
So from shouting GEJ till 2019 you've now resorted to shouting "change Buhari?".

How come all you ever do is shout?
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Jesusloveyou: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I like what's going on, When we were saying it, they were taking us for granted.

Buhari IS An unrepentant bigoted illiterate and a chauvinistic cow herder, A megalomaniacal extremist.

I read comments of some people saying "As long as they will deliver, no problem". While deep inside them, they are pained by these lopsided appointments. Some of his supporters, especially those from the east and some from the West are already regretting.
Northernization of the country is in progress. Buhari is proving us right, He's as predictable as a goat kept within close range with yam.

...And please no fool should come here and start saying "they are yeebos", Because from the tweets, I see igbos, Yorubas, hausas and other tribes.
u got it right, but don't u think u are a fooooool?

1 Like

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by SeverusSnape(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
henryuzor:

You are indeed a FOOL
Where did PMB get majority of the votes that got him elected?.....NE,NC and NW then few from SW
So he should now abandon them and make majority of his appointments from SS and SE abi.....you must be mad and really crazy
As far as i am concerned PMB should make his appointments based on the percentage of total votes he got from each of the six regions.....you cannot reap from where you did not sow.....it is those from the NE,NW,NC and SE that sowed in his election...let them reap the harvest...meanwhile SS and SE sowed in PDP and GEJ...so they should shut their greedy mouths and quit complaining,afterall i am yet to see what GEJ and PDP did for them
NB;i still find it hard to believe that nobody faults PMB's appointees based on their credentials,qualifications or antecedents..nobody has faulted any of them as being corrupt either.....all i read is from the North
First of all, You're an irredeemable scum and ludicrous dingbat. I've spoken all I have to say on the first post, you and your Almajiric hordes can go to Sambisa to join your mujahideen brothers. You're bearing Henry uzor when every rational mind will know you're just another dyslexic impostor.

Urine drinking and Buhari dung chewing fool.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Aminat508(f): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
temitemi1:
What do u want me to say now grin

Sai buhari cool

2 Likes

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by uduigwomen(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
sigiyaya:
Tinubu, Obasanjo, Amaechi, Mallam Rochas; How market grin grin grin grin grin

Too late to cry when the head is off. Jona made us to fall into it oooooo
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by yongnoble(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
All of a sudden, these APC folks are claiming competency is much more important than Federal character. Few months ago, they posted this ad on a national newspaper.

Let's look at the bright side, the federal character law seems to be abolished. I hope this long awaited call for abandoning the 'almighty' federal character that the North has used to rub us of for all these years has come to stay.

What the APC is failing to understand is that within as short while, 4 years would be over and new elections would suffice. Should a southerner win and begin to reciprocate by appointing only 'competent' southerners, they shouldn't cry foul because first to do, e no dey pain....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by joseph1832(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

Ndi ezi n ulo gi waka der
Go f^ck yourself!!!. tonguetonguetongue
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by M4gunners: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Medicine after death. Are you people just waking up now? They were calling us name when we were complaining. Now after appointing them,they will steal all the resources from the oil in my Father backyard. God is watching.
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
vheMa:
As far as am concerned. There's no northerner on nairaland. Oya prove me wrong if you're a northerner by liking this post,I bet you. The like won't be more than five(5) lmao grincheesy

Lol. U funny.

Sometimes I wonder too.

I think its because northerners mind their business and avoid quarrels and arguments.

They probably read this thread, smile and log out.
They really don't have time for all the craziness in this section.
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by SeverusSnape(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
As in the guy na confermento Mumu!.

Bros seriously, you need psychiatric help.
I wish I had your time now. Would have given you a serious ass whopping. You and that ludicrous llaykorn ...

You guys are obviously high on Buhari's dung, you know the Presidiot is a cow, right?
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by joseph1832(m): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I wish I had your time now. Would have given you a serious ass whopping. You and that ludicrous llaykorn ...

You guys are obviously high on Buhari's dung, you know the Presidiot is a cow, right?
If you didn't have my time you would have ignored me, but since you didn't, you're a half blooded halfwit! Seriously Severus, but everything about you be half?
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by advocates: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't let me descend on you this evening, I have nothing to tell a parasitic pleb like you. Just go into the bush.
Wonder how you sold your God given sense to ethnic bigotry. Opposition make constructive comments, but your own opposition is apparently tending to a witch craft. You obviously have no love for the nation and not just about the appointments. You don't know the damage you do your psych anytime you spew your usual demented gibberish.
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
sammyj:
Story for the gods as if the southerner if appointed will put money in your pocket. Let the best man do the job!!!

And who is the best Man

1 Like

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by fairheven: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
hassan85:
In every tread u comment u show u don't like Nigeria and dt u want it to fail. that's not Opposition. For you and other easterners sharing same view u will fail just like u guys have been failing since 1966. yes u will fail. tell me who among d appointees are not credible or dt are corrupt? bigot

Till tomorrow ,there is such a thing as federal character principle and its not against credibility or competence but for equity and fairness
That means that no matter the argument as to wether those he appointed are credible,the question is, is it only northerners that can be found competent and credible?virtually every state or zone can produce such persons,so why çonsentrate in one region ? Am an ardent supporter of PMB but he has got it wrong this time

3 Likes

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by temitemi1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
Saying 'sai buhari' is like forcing poison down my throat ni... I'm sorry I can't say that cry cry cry
Aminat508:

Sai buhari cool

5 Likes

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by 1miccza: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
With these appointments,my thoughts are confirmed,so if una like make una use head waka .....
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by SylarsMcQuins: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Weta nwanne gi nwayin kam ra
joseph1832:
Go f^ck yourself!!!. tonguetonguetongue
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Jesusloveyou: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
jazinogold:
even d bible said it. . . .fear north!
so why are u afraid?

1 Like

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by kinharold(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
bigv:
I'm not a Northerner. But in all sincerity. Buhari has once more proved that he was worth our votes.
You can decide to wallow in 'wailing'. But for the first time key positions (that we have politicised) are given to people with little or no background in politics. Who does that?

All I can pray for is the will for PMB to carry on with his good intentions. You just can't doubt they're good. To think that APC 'bigwigs' Had little or no influence in the selection still amazes me.
When He appointed a southerner to head the NNPC, no one complained o.

P.S I don't care if the appointees are green in their fields of appointment. The 'good' intention is all that matters.
I also don't care if they're all northerners. If 'Nigeria' comes out better for it...good roads, regular power supply...all the dividends of good governance...then to Hell with 'multi-diversity. For once let us THINK AS HUMANS.

Pls be objective if you wanna quote me....else!!

...and you believe this category of people can only be found in the North, right? So between Engr. Babachir David Lawal the SFG and Ogbonnaya Onu who, in your shallow thinking mind is better suitable for the position. Well, let's be watching, while God is waiting.

1 Like

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by SeverusSnape(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
If you didn't have my time you would have ignored me, but since you didn't, you're a half blooded halfwit! Seriously Severus, but everything about you be half?
Seriously, you're making me laugh grin

Yes, I don't have your time, replying you doesn't mean I have you time.

If I really had your time, All hell would be let loose. You know I'm the number one APC tormentor on NL. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack / Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) / VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.