Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. (2256 Views)

How I Built My Faith In God / The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit / Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by winner01(m): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day- deuteronomy 8:18

He's a boxer, He's super-rich, He's famous and successful, He's God-fearing, He's Manny Pacquiao.

3 Likes

Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by chocolateme(f): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
And people with 500 million in their account here thinks that there is no reason to reason with God.

2 Likes

Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by victor2fresh(m): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by winner01(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by winner01(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Another picture.

2 Likes

Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by winner01(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
A happy family.

2 Likes

Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by winner01(m): 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
A happy family

2 Likes

Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by winner01(m): 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dad and Child.

2 Likes

Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by winner01(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus- 2 tim 3:15

1 Like

Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by winner01(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by winner01(m): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Manny

2 Likes

Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by winner01(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Good success - Joshua 1:8

2 Likes

Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by Chidexter(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nice!.
Though he fights, its just for entertainment.
And nothing more.

I like his character, Weldone Manny.
Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by Annunaki(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lalasticlala this is good front page stuff cheesy
Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by winner01(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
A great man

Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by winner01(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme:
And people with 500 million in their account here thinks that there is no reason to reason with God.
Yeah, few people who dont matter.
Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Na wa o! shocked

I didn't know he has a relationship with God at all, and it's very public
Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by winner01(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Thoniameek:
Na wa o! shocked

I didn't know he has a relationship with God at all, and it's very public
He does, and a very intimate one i suppose.

1 Like

Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by bingbagbo(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
As a real boxing fan myself, I find 'The Pacman' to be a very humble guy.
Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by winner01(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
TheShopKeeper:
As a real boxing fan myself, I find 'The Pacman' to be a very humble guy.
Humility is one of the characteristics of a great man.
Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by Annunaki(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
winner01:
Humility is one of the characteristics of a great man.

Can you even remotely begin to describe the bishop of your church as a humble man? tongue
Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by winner01(m): 12:58am On Oct 04, 2015
Annunaki:

Can you even remotely begin to describe the bishop of your church as a humble man? tongue
We have a Pastor in my church and he's selfless and humble.
Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by invisibility: 6:23am On Oct 04, 2015
The life of this man is a sharp contrast to the rather vile life of Floyd Mayweather who gives himself to women, wine, super expensive cars, pride, and all unnecessary luxury. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by Dekatron(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2015
@chocolateme & @winner01,

BECAUSE MANNY IS A THEIST DOESN'T MEAN THERE IS A GOD. That is FALLACY OF APPEAL TO AUTHORITY. . . . . Just like as NEWTON WAS A THEIST DOESN'T MEAN GOD EXISTS. . . . You really can see you both are actually . . . . . . DUMB (sorry bro&sis). If JACKIE CHAN says :- BUDDHA is alive, DOES THAT MAKE BUDDHA ALIVE??

NICE SNEAKERS BTW. . . I LOVE SNEAKERS ESPECIALLY WHITE .

NEXT!! .

1 Like

Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by Dekatron(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2015
winner01:
Yeah, few people who dont matter.

Christianity started from somewhere. . . . . Do you think by 3000, all your SKY DADDY TALES WOULD HOLD? Am sorry, bro IT WILL BECOME EXTINCT.

Just like Necromancy and Alchemy became extinct because they are irrelevant in our society, likewise CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM would be seen as NONSENSE THEY ARE
Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by freecocoa(f): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2015
Yet somehow god allowed May weather defeat him in the biggest boxing match ever.

What a merciful and loving god.

Duh!
Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2015
invisibility:

The life of this man is a sharp contrast to the rather vile life of Floyd Mayweather who gives himself to women, wine, super expensive cars, pride, and all unnecessary luxury. What a shame.
Manny is a fake ass Christian who cheat on his wife. I prefer Floyd who will tell is he is no saint than a some one whose Christianity is just a public persona
Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by Krystalzkris(f): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2015
freecocoa:
Yet somehow god allowed May weather defeat him in the biggest boxing match ever.

What a merciful and loving god.

Duh!
it was the will of god in his life.. Dont question god's will..lmao
Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by winner01(m): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2015
Dekatron:

Christianity started from somewhere. . . . . Do you think by 3000, all your SKY DADDY TALES WOULD HOLD? Am sorry, bro IT WILL BECOME EXTINCT.

Just like Necromancy and Alchemy became extinct because they are irrelevant in our society, likewise CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM would be seen as NONSENSE THEY ARE
Dosent change the fact that you dont matter.

Voltaire, French infidel, died 1778
- said that within 100 years of his time, Christianity would be swept away from existence and pass into the obscurity of history.
-Yet 50 years after his death, the Geneva Bible Society used his house and printing press to produce stacks of Bibles.

Dream on dude. aint no crime in dreaming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by freecocoa(f): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2015
Krystalzkris:
it was the will of god in his life.. Dont question god's will..lmao
grin grin grin
Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures. by winner01(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2015
Dekatron:
@chocolateme & @winner01,

BECAUSE MANNY IS A THEIST DOESN'T MEAN THERE IS A GOD. That is FALLACY OF APPEAL TO AUTHORITY. . . . . Just like as NEWTON WAS A THEIST DOESN'T MEAN GOD EXISTS. . . . You really can see you both are actually . . . . . . DUMB (sorry bro&sis). If JACKIE CHAN says :- BUDDHA is alive, DOES THAT MAKE BUDDHA ALIVE??

NICE SNEAKERS BTW. . . I LOVE SNEAKERS ESPECIALLY WHITE .

NEXT!! .
I didnt open this thread to convince people if there is a God or not, thats not an issue for me.
I opened this thread for people who can gain one or two things from the life of this man.

Happy sunday people of God. Lets go worship our Creator, and remember to pray for our brothers and sisters into salvation. God bless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Vs Crimes Committed In Jesus' Name / What You Don't Know :what Oseoji-alligator Pepper Can Do For You / Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.