Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog (36728 Views)

Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) / This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground / Benefits Of Having A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by swagdopey: 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
K
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by damiloladuke: 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
na die ooo

YOU NEED MORE MONEY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Psalmpy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chaiii i cant forget in a hurray d day i was chased by a lunatic dog in ma hood and i eventually got bitten on ma bombom. I held that spot till i got home and i was taken to hospital

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by WailingWailer00(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is what happened

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by carzola(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
i remember the day i was chased by i dog... that was in my final year in school.... i went out to buy fish to come and cook MTN rice for me and my guys when this hungry dogs was passing me, and smelt the fish it had to chase me for it, i ran into my compound, and in the compound it was just we students that lived there
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by princealexndre(m): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
Dogs avoid me.
Not the other way round.
lol its depends on the type of dog....trust me if u meet a pitbull ur story will change forecer

4 Likes

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by chinnyonwu(m): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
ok..
So i went to visit a neighbour.. and normally the dog in their compound is chained.
Immediately i stepped into the compound i realised the dog was unchained. I halted and turned back immediately but not before noticing that the dog was already coming after me.
Adrenaline kicked it and i immediately took to my heels but a fraction of a second later, i was like, If i keep running this dog go pursue me round this street and spoil my reps.
So i decided i was gonno face the dog squarely. I then stood and was waiting for the dog to emerge from the bend ( Yes o!! my intention was to fight the dog)
Funniest shit happened.. dog emerges in full speed, sees me standing waiting for it, then screeched, turned back and went back inside the compound.
grin grin grin

37 Likes

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Reading comment,can't stop laughing ;DReading comment,can't stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by WukedP(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
I once ran away from a dog and the dog took to his heels for me too, so we ran away from each other

20 Likes

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Precious91(m): 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Some comments here got me loling big time.Had two experiences.One at my uncle's house.The other in my area.Na those days I know say I sabi run. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by GeniusHawlah(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hawlahscho
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by RexTramadol1: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
Dogs avoid me. Not the other way round.

Alhaja Coli

Av u heard of digbolugi?

3 Likes

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by RexTramadol1: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Alhaja Coli

Av u heard of digbolugi?

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by olajorn(m): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
K
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by proxitaly: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dogs no dey smile o

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by ikombe: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
Dogs avoid me.
Not the other way round.
for your mind now

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Ddonoflife(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dottore:
Hope there are Calabaris here
ar u frm rivers
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Mirror97: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
I think i was 10years old when i got chased by a Dog, i wanted to buy a biscuit then '' Coster biscuit'' those days the quantity of the biscuit do vary from each other some might be 7 while some might be 6 , there was an old woman in front of my house selling it but its not up to 7 so i left my house and i went to a different shop to get the one of 7 on my way back home i was happy so i started jogging then i got chased by a crazy Dog i ran away but i fell down ...... Could you believe the Dog ate my biscuit and left that day i cried like shit!!! i had a bruise in my left leg lol.......

15 Likes

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by blackmantis: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
In Lagos when I was in pry3 and went to pickup my lil sis from school she was in nursery2.

There was this compound that had many dogs near her school. I used to pick up stones that I will use to stone them through the gate bars. So any time they saw me they will start barking.

On this day after picking her on the way home. As usual I had my stones to stone them. They started barking but I was used to that I approached without any fear then the unthinkable happened. Somehow one of the dogs managed to come out then another one and started coming towards me and my lil sis. There was a gutter across the road with a fence behind the gutter. How I managed to jump across the gutter with my lil sis still baffels me today. The dogs after waiting for sometime left.

After that day I never took that road again.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Those days we walk with stones in our pocketsgrin

3 Likes

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Seun:
I've never been chased by a dog. When I see a scary dog, my instinctive reaction is to freeze and look away, not to run. This hasn't failed yet.
cheesy grin
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by OCstash: 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
You be WAREWOLVE

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
RobinHez:
As a kid, I was always scared of dogs! They looked so scary gosh, I always avoided them.

But this fateful day, I was to discover myself. Mum sent me out to buy some stuff from the other street. On my way back, I heard the "bark, bark" from behind... Looking back, I saw a ferocious looking beast staring at me.

Ómo na dat day I know say I fit run pass Usain Bolt! I ran to the extent, I couldn't feel my feets touching the ground, and people who witnessed it claimed that, they couldn't see my legs (I knw they were joking sha grin)
Like say that one no reach, I fell into a shallow grave losing #500 and my kito slippers in the process embarassed

After that experience, I had to man up to animals in general!

Thank you! grin
you can lie sha. Was #500 in circulation then?

9 Likes

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Corn99(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
d day i entered a frend's compound nd already 4gotten dey've got abt 4 german sherpherd, omo see u're under arrest...(no know wen my body dey handcuff himsef)

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
Dogs avoid me.
Not the other way round.

U dey chop dog ne?
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Hawlahscho(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
Seun:
I've never been chased by a dog. When I see a scary dog, my instinctive reaction is to freeze and look away, not to run. This hasn't failed yet.

Boss, Please sir, help me consider this post and push it to FP. https://www.nairaland.com/2554345/different-types-people-meet-nigeria

Please..............................
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
dogs don't chase me before I run.
I was born to run.
I run from dogs, cockroaches, lizards, rats, cats, women, and other related Items.
I run in temples, railways, churches, houses, mosques, And other related items.

I am teempakguy.

8 Likes

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
stop derailing.
Look bro, stay on your lane... don't cross over to mine.
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by ibawon(m): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
This happened to me while i was running to the Mosque so i wouldn't miss the morning prayers.Not knowing i ran past lying dogs,about four of them i guess,then this startled them and they sprang after me chasing me all the way to the Mosque.Then they turned back.I nearly sh*t my pants that day but had my revenge when their squad leader was mating with a dog called puppy.I pursued it with sticks for almost 15 minutes because it could not get his d*ck out

11 Likes

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by chukzUd: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
been chased by dogs like multiple times but never been caught by one or bitten by one.... coolbeen chased by dogs like multiple times but never been caught by one or bitten by one....
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Nicepoker(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chased once by a wild dog that was far bck 2004 I ran as if I was propelled by rocket fuel. Jumped one grand ma's half wall and crash landed beside her soup pot.

5 Likes

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by chiscodedon(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
dogs don't chase me...I chase them...am a dog owner

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Prepare My Dog Food. / The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) / Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.