Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) (53722 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by denedene(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
i love my girlfriend but she broke up with me this morning cry
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
boujaye:
ah! ecoterror, u fall my hand!
Love can't buy my MB, when a guy with his comes into my boutique to shop, the guy pays with money and not Love
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by naijathings(m): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
samsongbemisola:
I feel your pain but I understand why the lady keep it from you, if she told you that she has a child you will think she is a slut and you will never take her serious, u will want to have ur fun and leave alone. She knows that is why wants to make sure you will stay and take her serious. If she is good accept her and take her.

hahaahahaha hahaahahaha

you feel my pain... which pain? I am not complaining sir I was only saying what I observed about her. I have already known she has a child since our first month together so it is possible that I have already made my decision long time ago weda to stick with her or leave her to keep wasting time. abi no b so?

u say u understand why she is mute about it? that's nice sir. u must be blessed with the ability to understand human beings you hav neva met before even without knowing their behavioural patterns.

thumbs up to you Sir.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Toks2008(m): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
sonofananimal:
ONE THING I HATE, IF YOU LIKE HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BODY,
SEXY CURVE BLUE EYES AND SO ON, BUT ONCE YOU HAVE A CHILD OUT OF WEDLOCK YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE FRIEND OR MARRIED.

GUY IF YOU GET SENSE! FORGET THAT WOMAN, KILL THAT LOVE YOU HAVE FOR HER.

IT IS NOT ADVICEABLE TO DATE A WOMAN OUT OF WEDLOCK ONLESS YOU ARE A DIVORCEE OR YOU ARE IN THE SAME LEVEL WITH HER (SINGLE DAD)

Very good.

Please if you come across any super hot flat tummy single mum of 30yrs and below please let me know.

In your world they are useless but in my world they are more appealing than a single lady who have probably had 5 abortions.

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by xtervaganza(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mynd44:
I love my GF but she does not exist
no wonder you misbehave at times

You need sex
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Deattorney: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
mayorall:
I love my gf but have none.
Longest time!!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by xtervaganza(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
I love my BF. He's perfect 4 me..
No coma
but you get 'comma'
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na true,the guy too fine
Hehehehhehehehehe. Don't knw wot to say to u
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by xtervaganza(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
MissSlimbody:

I love my BF too, but he doesn't exist.

So, what do you think we should do
you both should go to tb Joshua and pray for a partner
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by naijathings(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
denedene:
i love my girlfriend but she broke up with me this morning cry

maybe she shifted the breakup to this morning so that your September will not be filled with breakups.

By the way.... ember months are here.. breakup/makeup season. make money season too for those wey like money like me.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Toks2008(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
naijathings:
We all love our girlfriends and boyfriends weda it is 100% love or 15% but there is almost always a K-Leg or coma about them
and they might have something to say about you too... but we are all humans and there is no Perfect person.

so here I go with mine and I hope we all join in and make it a fun thread.

I Love my girlfriend . she is cute, has flat belly and big hips. she is a good cook and dresses to impress. She is a lady on the street and a tiger in bed but........ she has a 10 year old child and has not told me about it even after over one year of being together.

You need to see this thread.

www.nairaland.com/2532999/advice-unmarried-single-mothers
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
naijathings:

hahaahahaha hahaahahaha

you feel my pain... which pain? I am not complaining sir I was only saying what I observed about her. I have already known she has a child since our first month together so it is possible that I have already made my decision long time ago weda to stick with her or leave her to keep wasting time. abi no b so?

u say u understand why she is mute about it? that's nice sir. u must be blessed with the ability to understand human beings you hav neva met before even without knowing their behavioural patterns.

thumbs up to you Sir.

Haba naaaw. Dats rude. someone's jus trying to be encouraging here. No be beef na.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by tivta(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
AfroKnight:
I love my girlfriends but they just love too much attention.
Seems you date mostly leos
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by haryomikun(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
DJ haywire is about burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shit
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras 18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D 25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by naijathings(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ishilove:

Ma niqqqaaaaa! I've been where you left me o. It's been ages since we saw you here. You still owe me that trip to the beach cheesy

Yes ohh. been ages for real. and YES i owe u that trip and the debt shall be settled.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Taiwo20(m): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mynd44:

I hope he knows
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by udysweet(f): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
I love my BF but..... But...... But.....(Wish I can fill in d blank spaces,lol)
Make una no cuss me out mbok
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by naijathings(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
Anyss:

Haba naaaw. Dats rude. someone's jus trying to be encouraging here. No be beef na.

my sister.
where did u see me beef anyone in my comment? just point it out. in what way was i rude? please help me understand, thanks.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Coma - state of unconsciousness
Comma - punctuation mark usually indicating a pause between parts of a sentence or elements in a list.

Are you trolling?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Toks2008:

Leet me advice you...

Dump her fast and give me her number so that i can scold her for having a child out of wedlock.

I am beginning to like you

I apologise for all the stuffs I have written about you undecided
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Bacteriocin(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
Damikevin:
na you really get problem be that oooo.
grin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Koolking(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
naijathings:

BRO... who said that they are outcasts? excuse as how? just as everyone observes one thing or the other in people or things we love, I was only saying what I observed about her. I think u wer angry or in a hurry when u read it before, please read it again.

I Love my girlfriend . she is cute, has flat belly and big hips. she is a good cook and dresses to impress. She is a lady on the street and a tiger in bed but........ she has a 10 year old child and has not told me about it even after over one year of being together.

I am not angry bro. There was no need for the bold if you truly love your girlfriend. '...but' says a lot about your post. There is no need to misunderstand each other. We gain nothing but lose scarce resource 'time'.

Different strokes for different peeps.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by tonyx4x44(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Koolking:

I am not angry bro. There was no need for the bold if you truly love your girlfriend. '...but' says a lot about your post. There is no need to misunderstand each other. We gain nothing but lose scarce resource 'time'.

the fact she has a child is not a problem...

waiting for one year and still not letting it out is
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mynd44:
lol
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by missmary(f): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
cry Single

cool and not searching either... I dey sight my Fiance from afar..
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by naijathings(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Koolking:

ok. well said sir. two people can read one same thing and get different meanings from it.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by naijathings(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
tonyx4x44:

the fact she has a child is not a problem...
waiting for one year and still not letting it out is
thank u sir. U must have a VERY HIGH IQ.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by mayorall(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
evegran:

Stubborn? Vicious lies against me. sad

You only need to be wise. vicious lies against you isn't from the heart, its his way of making you say the real truth.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by jazinogold(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
I love my gf but she too dy flash grin she fit flash fone ba3 from 100% to 20%
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by ehis05(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Deejavuu:
I love my boyfriends kiss kiss kiss

Because they act thier roles perfectly wink grin

For u to fit keep boyfriends...da means u ar playing ur role more than perfectly...its nt easy I can imagine what u go tru..u must b a strong woman...dooh
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Edusouls(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
naijathings:
We all love our girlfriends and boyfriends weda it is 100% love or 15% but there is almost always a K-Leg or coma about them
and they might have something to say about you too... but we are all humans and there is no Perfect person.

so here I go with mine and I hope we all join in and make it a fun thread.

as u said, lady in the street,but tiger in bed,so why wont she have a child...
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
I love my gf, she is the best the world has to offer....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.