Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,177 members, 7,849,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Glorious Quran - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Glorious Quran (11993 Views)

Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary ( Sorrowful & Glorious ) / Scientific Miracles Of The Glorious Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Glorious Quran by tinu16(f): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2007
For Allah's sake, cant muslims have their own forum before christians turn it into battle fields, can u imagine the vessels of abuses all in the name of informing muslim brothers and sisters of an information.

Afterall, in this world, everybody has been canvassing that his/her own religion is the best, but it is almighty God that knows only the true belever and the worshipper. (Ihidina sirata li mustakina).

My muslim brothers and sisters, leave all the alariwos and dont let them divert us from our discussion.

Afterall the begging on the knees at the open of this forum, haba!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Glorious Quran by ayinba1(f): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2007
I am not surprised at all the responses by people like m4malik, shahan, daviddylan. What i would say to the muslims in this forum is to IGNORE these people. Isn't it a surprise that even though christians/non muslims claim that muslims are aggressive, a forum for muslims is practically turned into a battle field by non muslims? See for yourselves, search your heart and find the truth. It will set you free.
Someone is trying to speak to muslims in a forum and you start posting all sorts. Please do reply again (need I ask? I know you will) and use the worst terms you know how. Allah is King and will judge accordingly. Nay, I will not plead with you not to.

If your hearts were secure in that which you worship, you needed not have come to this particular post.
For the muslims reading, keep the faith, you will triumph in the end.
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2007
ayinba1:

I See for yourselves, search your heart and find the truth. It will set you free.

If your hearts were secure in that which you worship, you needed not have come to this particular post.

I stop short of calling you a hypocrite! Where in the quran is it acknowledged that you shall know the truth and it shall set you free? Was that appended in the quran a few yrs ago? Is that not a biblical statement?
Stop plagiarism now!!!!
Re: Glorious Quran by shahan(f): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2007
The new entrants ayinba1 and tinu16 just make me laugh. Can you please get real for crying out loud? What have you said about your own muslim apologists who go to Christian threads and post their garboil? No, you had nothing to say. . . but come here hiding under a pretended morality to praise the same R-IQs for their rascally floaters.

ayinba1:

Please get real and grow up. Are the hearts of your own apologists secure that they go to threads with Christian concers and post their incoherences? Besides, what's with all these segrated ceremonies and jitters you're calling for?
Re: Glorious Quran by mrpataki(m): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2007
@ ayinba 1,
What faith is that if i may ask? Faith of knowing that your allah or rather muhammad equates you to dogs? Or the faith that you will end up be married to a man who can afford to keep you as the fourth sharing your matrimonial bed with another woman, or the faith that you will end up be batttered, slapped beaten, molested, ill-treated, by your husband? Or the faith that in paradise, your husband is going to be sleeping around with 72 imaginary virgins?

Can you afford to share your husband with tinu 16?
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2007
My dear brethren, I can understand why a man would stay muslim afterall which carnal man would not be thrilled with sex with multiple partners here on earth and more of it in Islamic eternity,but I cannot understand how the women despite their being one of many bedmates of the man,greater chance of being in hell for not satisfying the man,would remain.

To the last Muslim posters,if what we stated is not in your Koran or hadiths please challenge us,if not then don't argue with the truth.
They always say a Muslim man should only marry more wives than one if he can treat them all equally,we all know that is impossible.
Aisha was Mohammeds favorite wife.

4:129 Ye will not be able to deal equally between (your) wives, however much ye wish (to do so). But turn not altogether away (from one), leaving her as in suspense. If ye do good and keep from evil, lo! Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.

now how can allah expect the women to be treated equally when the same allah recognises that's not possible
Re: Glorious Quran by mukina2: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2007
all the people that post here . some are malicious ,others are just angry
some taunt, some try to make you see what they say is the light

i sometimes enjoy reading from some .
but yet still some claim to know a lot but no nothing
not everyone is a religious fanatic
but yet still they go out of their way to make you feel dumb

you are what you are . .i am what i am
you were born a xtain . .i was born a muslim
you believe in hwat you were told as a child . i believe in mine

ii hurts really bad when you lose a memeber of ur family to any other religion but life must go on
Re: Glorious Quran by shahan(f): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2007
Oh well. wink
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2007
mukina2:

ii hurts really bad when you lose a memeber of your family to any other religion but life must go on

It does not compare to the hurt that Jesus feels when he loses anyone of his creations to the fiery pit of hell! No wonder the bible says there is joy in heaven for EVEN ONE sinner that repents. There is still time my sister.
Re: Glorious Quran by mukina2: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2007
time for?
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2007
time to reconsider your stand, time to give Jesus just 5 mins out of your 24hr daily schedule. time to come out of the world and experience peace, salvation, safety and the promise of eternal life in Christ.
Time to leave behind lies, fraud, violence, manipulations, idol worship and oppression.
time to move over from darkness into light.
time to say goodbye to the blind leading the blind into the ditch.
time to let Christ take control of your life.

Ecclesiastes 3
1To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

9What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?

10I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.

11He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
12I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.

13And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.

14I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

15That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

16And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

17I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

18I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

19For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

20All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

21Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

22Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?
Re: Glorious Quran by WesleyanA(f): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2007
yeah we know the Quran is glorious, i respect it. so is the bible.
they're two of the greatest works in history.

don't fight over it. lipsrsealed
mukina2:

all the people that post here . some are malicious ,others are just angry
some taunt, some try to make you see what they say is the light

i sometimes enjoy reading from some .
but yet still some claim to know a lot but no nothing
not everyone is a religious fanatic
but yet still they go out of their way to make you feel dumb

you are what you are . .i am what i am
you were born a xtain . .i was born a muslim
you believe in hwat you were told as a child . i believe in mine

ii hurts really bad when you lose a memeber of your family to any other religion but life must go on

I feel you Mukina wink
but men and women aren't equal according to the Quran. They aren't equal in the bible either so don't sweat it.
As long as things have changed and men and women are NOW equal (or at least almost equal).

Just Ignore people who try to look on you condenscendingly. and yeah. keep your faith wink
Re: Glorious Quran by mukina2: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2007
WesleyanA:

yeah we know the Quran is glorious, i respect it. so is the bible.
they're two of the greatest works in history.

Just Ignore people who try to look on you condenscendingly. and yeah. keep your faith wink

ok . miss wes . . cheesy

@david and the point is?
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2007
WesleyanA:

I feel you Mukina wink
but men and women aren't equal according to the Quran. They aren't equal in the bible either so don't sweat it.
As long as things have changed and men and women are NOW equal (or at least almost equal).

It's sad when people (kids) who are bereft of understanding jump into converstations just to hear themselves speak and end up shooting themselves in the foot. Which bible are you reading or are you reading it upside down?
Were in the bible are women and men not equal?
What are the things that have changed that now makes them equal and according to whose gospel?

No one is fighting over anything neither do we look at others condescendingly, i might duel with mukina2 on NL along the lines of religion, we still spend time chatting as old friends on YIM. Pls let no half baked egoistic kid come here spouting untruths and falsehoods.

Here is your bible just in case you have urs upside down:

Gal 3: 27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Re: Glorious Quran by WesleyanA(f): 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2007
davidylan:

It's sad when people (kids) who are bereft of understanding jump into converstations just to hear themselves speak and end up shooting themselves in the foot. Which bible are you reading or are you reading it upside down?
Were in the bible are women and men not equal?
What are the things that have changed that now makes them equal and according to whose gospel?

oh please. you know there most certainly is gender bias in the bible and women =/= men. duh
even my pastor acknowledges that fact.

i wasn't jumping into convos btway. that same rights you have to post in this thread, i have sorry.

and, my post wasn't about you and mukina's relationship outside of Nairaland. It wasn't even directed at you as an individual even though i pretty much figured out you'd be the first to jump out.

anyways, you can go back to explaining your point to Mukina
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2007
WesleyanA:

oh please. you know there most certainly is gender bias in the bible and women =/= men. duh
even my pastor acknowledges that fact.

thank God that our perfect example is not our pastor but Jesus Christ Himself! Keep hanging on to your pastors every word, i will remain like the Berean christians going back to search their scriptures whether those things they had heard Paul speak were true!

One perfect example of speaking in ignorance is when the individual makes baseless generalisations without a single shred of proof to back it up besides the lame "even my pastor acknowledges that fact" retort as if such a pastor were the source of the bible!
Re: Glorious Quran by nuru(m): 7:48am On Jan 19, 2007
The christians that attack Islam on this forum have blinded their hearts to the Truth. Its a pity they are that deaf, blind and dumb. As for us, we will continue to pray for them to see the light. We love the truth, we love those who follow it, we love those that acknowledge it even when pride turn their hearts away. Those who deny the truth are the ultimate losers. But the belivers that do good work will attain eternal bliss.

Wont somebody join the winners today.
Re: Glorious Quran by twinstaiye(m): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2007
Believe is religion, because if you dont believe, you cant have any religion. Therefore, it is not possible to convince anyone against his/her belief which is religion. No matter how davidylan et all tries here, muslim will always hold their religion in high esteem, just as the christian believe in Trinity even though not all christians.
In another development, all this bashing from davidylan et al should be seen by muslim on naira as an additional knowledge, it is another way of learning what the christians have against your religion, it is a challenge, but the painful thing is even if you explain to them in thousands times, they will never agreed with you. So Muslim in Nairaland should read their submission, learn from it, just as you all know as a muslim wtih strong faith that their antecedents can never do any damage to our faith. Having said this, I wont blame Muslim who attack their christians religion in other threads, they asked for it, even though it is better not to attack them, even at the point of provoking such attack because, remember, we believe so much in christianity too, we belive in Jesus, but not as our saviour, we believe in Bible, but not the distorted ones we have today, and we believe in God just as they also do.
Muslim should also know that the best weapon is reticent or silent, once you dont reply to their tirades, but continue to learn from what they write agaisnt Islam, and increase your knowledge about their ignorance of Islam, they wont continue, besides, SILENT IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A , well you know the rest.
Finally, I expect torrents of abuse, name calling and attacks as a reply to this post, I will be the first to demonstrate my preachings. Muslim Ummah, let them continue, now back to the real topic please!
Re: Glorious Quran by twinstaiye(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2007
Mukina2 and other muslim ummah here, since we seem to have the monopoly of miracles in our glorious holy book, and whoever have such kind of miracle book can produce one. Let me quickly refer you to this page, to read more about "The Ultimate Miracle on Number 19"
http://www.islamawareness.net/Deviant/Submitters/Ultimate.html

Again, let us use this thread to keep bringing in more miracles in the glorious book.
Re: Glorious Quran by mrpataki(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2007
@ twinstaiye,

LMAO! So your interpretation of miracles in your own perspectives has to do with malicious computation of figures and alphabets!

I only know miracles that occured in the "Al coran" invovles such as this:

"And if the apostle were to invent any sayings in Our name, We should certainly seize him by his right hand, And We should certainly then cut off the artery of his heart: Nor could any of you withhold him (from Our wrath)." Qur'an 69:44-47

What a glorious quran that shows devilish methods of killing man.
Re: Glorious Quran by twinstaiye(m): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2007
While it is stated in the Qur'an that it is easy for Allah to bring man back to life after death, peoples' fingerprints are particularly emphasized:

Yes, We are able to put together in perfect order the very tips of his fingers. (Qur'an, 75:4)

The emphasis on fingerprints has a very special meaning. This is because shapes and details on everyone's fingerprint are unique to each individual. Every person who is alive or who has ever lived in this world has a set of unique fingerprints. Furthermore, even identical twins having the very same DNA sequence have their own set of fingerprints.

Another miracle of glorious Al-Qur'an which was revealed long time even before scientist discover this.
Re: Glorious Quran by texazzpete(m): 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2007
twinstaiye:

While it is stated in the Qur'an that it is easy for Allah to bring man back to life after death, peoples' fingerprints are particularly emphasized:

Yes, We are able to put together in perfect order the very tips of his fingers. (Qur'an, 75:4)

The emphasis on fingerprints has a very special meaning. This is because shapes and details on everyone's fingerprint are unique to each individual. Every person who is alive or who has ever lived in this world has a set of unique fingerprints. Furthermore, even identical twins having the very same DNA sequence have their own set of fingerprints.

Another miracle of glorious Al-Qur'an which was revealed long time even before scientist discover this.

That's really really convoluted logic. I'm not here to bash any religion, but it's painful to see u grasping at straws.

Let's put aside our differences and see hypocrisy for what it is. check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-26125.0.html

this ppost (101 Bible Contradictions) was started by babs247 (a muslim!) who has seen fit to grace this particular thread with his prescence. Lots more premeditated attacks on Christianity and Christians have been started by 'pious' muslims here, so please don't come out spouting crap that Christians always jump Muslims in Nairaland.
i despise hypocrites. Please Keep your Silence!
Re: Glorious Quran by twinstaiye(m): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2007
Now back to the topic again, which is the miracle of the glorious Al-Qur'an, take a look at this once again.

How rain was formed remained a great mystery for quite some time. Only after the weather radar was invented was it possible to discover the stages by which rain is formed.

According to this discovery, the formation of rain takes place in three stages. First, the "raw material" of rain rises up into the air with the wind. Later, clouds are formed, and finally raindrops appear.

The Qur'an's account of the formation of rain refers exactly to this process. In one verse, this formation is described in this way:

It is Allah Who sends the winds which stir up clouds which He spreads about the sky however He wills. He forms them into dark clumps and you see the rain come pouring out from the middle of them. When He makes it fall on those of His servants He wills, they rejoice. (Qur'an, 30:48)
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2007
twinstaiye:

we believe in Bible, but not the distorted ones we have today, and we believe in God just as they also do.

Where is this mysterious bible that allah claimed to have "sent down and confirmed"? Can someone pls produce it rather than all these nebulous references to distorted bibles?

twinstaiye:

Now back to the topic again, which is the miracle of the glorious Al-Qur'an, take a look at this once again.

How rain was formed remained a great mystery for quite some time. Only after the weather radar was invented was it possible to discover the stages by which rain is formed.

According to this discovery, the formation of rain takes place in three stages. First, the "raw material" of rain rises up into the air with the wind. Later, clouds are formed, and finally raindrops appear.

The Qur'an's account of the formation of rain refers exactly to this process. In one verse, this formation is described in this way:

It is Allah Who sends the winds which stir up clouds which He spreads about the sky however He wills. He forms them into dark clumps and you see the rain come pouring out from the middle of them. When He makes it fall on those of His servants He wills, they rejoice. (Qur'an, 30:48)

Is that a miracle? Do you understand the meaning of the word "miracle"? Even a 12 yr old student of geography can tell you how rain was formed! Will that make him a miracle worker?
What about allah's famous "earth is flat with mountains as tent pegs" miracles? Was he hallucinating then?
Re: Glorious Quran by twinstaiye(m): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2007
The Qur'an contains a great many verses concerning the creation of the earth, the heavens and what lies between even before the scientists discover that the Earth along with stars around it, are all parts which separated from a united body of gas. Some of these parts brought the suns and planets into being, thus leading to the emergence of the many Solar Systems and galaxies. As we have set out in earlier sections of this book, the universe was first in a state of "ratq" (fusion: combined together, united) and then became "fataqa" (divided into parts). The emergence of the universe is described with the most suitable words in the Qur'an, in such a way as to confirm the scientific accounts. Hear the glorious Al-Qur'an once again.

We did not create the heavens and earth and everything between them, except with truth. The Hour is certainly coming, so turn away graciously. (Qur'an, 15:85)

Everything in the heavens and everything on the earth and everything in between them and everything under the ground belongs to Him. (Qur'an, 20:6)

We did not create heaven and earth and everything in between them as a game. (Qur'an, 21:16)
Re: Glorious Quran by mrpataki(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2007
@ twinstaiye,
When you come down from the mountain of delusion, let us know. cry
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2007
twinstaiye:

We did not create the heavens and earth and everything between them, except with truth. The Hour is certainly coming, so turn away graciously. (Qur'an, 15:85)

First the construction of that statement leaves much to be desired! How do you create a tangible thing with truth? What hr is coming? What are we turning away to and from? Why are there 3 phrases that all dont make sense to the reader?
One last question, who are the "WE" in reference here? Allah and his co-workers?

twinstaiye:

Everything in the heavens and everything on the earth and everything in between them and everything under the ground belongs to Him. (Qur'an, 20:6)

Pretty much any idiot can say this, it has no relevance to how the earth was formed! I could equally tell you the same thing, would it make me special?

twinstaiye:

We did not create heaven and earth and everything in between them as a game. (Qur'an, 21:16)

So? Of what relevance is this? Was someone asking allah why he "created" heaven and earth?
Re: Glorious Quran by twinstaiye(m): 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2007
And yet, here are some commentary from knowledgeable and important people of the world about the glorious Al-Qur'an for those who wish to learn and add to their knowledge.

"Everything made so much sense. This is the beauty of the Qur'an; it asks you to reflect and reason, When I read the Qur'an further, it talked about prayer, kindness and charity. I was not a Muslim yet, but I felt the only answer for me was the Qur'an and Allah had sent it to me". (Yusuf Islam [Cat Stevens], former British pop star)

"I read the message of the Koran, insofar as it can be translated. And I read about Islam and I enjoy doing that. And I think that I have learned things about the Koran that I never knew before and I think a lot of Christians would be interested." Tony Blair (British Prime Minister)
Time magazine described Blair as "long-time student of the Koran" in one article about him.
Re: Glorious Quran by shahan(f): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2007
@twinstaiye,

The reason why I didn't make any rejoinders to yours at first was to allow time for you to deduce those miracles from the Qur'an. Might I say that it is very disappointing to read your out-of-the-galaxy fantacies about the dubious claims of the Qur'an to be remotely miraculous. Let's be practical:

In the days when Jesus Christ ministered on earth, lots of folks were ill:

* some had leprosy - and He healed them (Matt. 8:2-3)

* some were blind - and He also healed them (Matt. 9:27-30)

* other folks were plagued by diverse diseases and illnesses - as well he healed them all (Matt. 4:24)

* a few helpless folks were even possessed by demons - Jesus cast out the evil spirits and healed the victims (Matt. 8:16)

* even those who were dumb were healed by Jesus (Matt. 12:22)

* these are not isolated few cases - He healed multitudes that followed Him (Matt. 12:15)

What is even remarkable is that Jesus Christ promised to heal anyone who is willing to believe in Him and be converted - (Matt. 13:15). He also gave power to His disciples to heal the sick, raise the dead and do many miraculous acts of His power in His Name (Matt. 10:1-8 ).

Now, let me ask: what did Muhammad do to the needy folks he encountered? Were there no sick people in Muhammad's day? How did he heal them or perform any miracles? Which one of his Caliphs or companions ever healed anyone - past and present? Where has the *allah of Muhammad ever healed anyone? Instead, all he could do was make some Quraish calculations and arrive at 19 while his errand boy Muhammad went about slaying innocent people.

Don't even try. The Qur'an is a lifeless book, has no power other than the power of idols, was not able to save Muhammad when he was poisoned, and it has shown itself that none of his promises is miraculous or guaranteed.
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2007
twinstaiye:

And yet, here are some commentary from knowledgeable and important people of the world about the glorious Al-Qur'an for those who wish to learn and add to their knowledge.

"Everything made so much sense. This is the beauty of the Qur'an; it asks you to reflect and reason, When I read the Qur'an further, it talked about prayer, kindness and charity. I was not a Muslim yet, but I felt the only answer for me was the Qur'an and Allah had sent it to me". (Yusuf Islam [Cat Stevens], former British pop star)

"I read the message of the Koran, insofar as it can be translated. And I read about Islam and I enjoy doing that. And I think that I have learned things about the Koran that I never knew before and I think a lot of Christians would be interested." Tony Blair (British Prime Minister)
Time magazine described Blair as "long-time student of the Koran" in one article about him.

Excellent reviews by "important people of the world". One is a deluded Islamic appologist, the other is a zealous exponent of political correctness at the expense of rational thinking.
Re: Glorious Quran by shahan(f): 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2007
Davidylan,. . . lol. grin

@twinstaiye,
No harm meant to you, please.

But by quoting Tony Blair, you do more damage to the ordinary Iraqi Muslim psyche. Mr Blair's religious statements are many times perceived as idiosyncratic of political palaestra - if that makes any sense to you. Otherwise, where has Mr. Blair bowed down to *allah as a practising Muslim?
Re: Glorious Quran by twinstaiye(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2007
Facts about scientific subjects and the news delivered to us about the past and future, facts that no one could have known at the time of the Qur'an's revelation, are announced in its verses. It is impossible for this information, examples of which we have discussed in detail in this book, to have been known with the level of knowledge and technology available in 7th century Arabia. With this in mind, let us ask:

Could anyone in 7th century Arabia have known that our atmosphere is made up of seven layers?

Could anyone in 7th century Arabia have known in detail the various stages of development from which an embryo grows into a baby and then enters the world from inside his mother?

Could anyone in 7th century Arabia have known that the universe is "steadily expanding," as the Qur'an puts it, when modern scientists have only in recent decades put forward the idea of the "Big Bang"?

Could anyone in 7th century Arabia have known about the fact that each individual's fingertips are absolutely unique, when we have only discovered this fact recently, using modern technology and modern scientific equipment?

The only answer to these questions is as follows: the Qur'an is the Word of the Almighty Allah, the Originator of everything and the One Who encompasses everything with His knowledge. In one verse, Allah says,
"If it had been from other than Allah, they would have found many inconsistencies in it." (Qur'an, 4:82) [/b]Every piece of information the Qur'an contains reveals the secret miracles of this divine book.

The human being is meant to hold fast to this Divine Book revealed by Allah and to receive it with an open heart as his one and only guide in life. In the Qur'an, Allah tells us the following:

This Qur'an could never have been devised by any besides Allah. Rather it is confirmation of what came before it and an elucidation of the Book which contains no doubt from the Lord of all the worlds. [b]Do they say, "He has invented it"? Say: "Then produce a sura like it and call on anyone you can besides Allah if you are telling the truth." (Qur'an, 10:37-38)

And this is a Book We have sent down and blessed, so follow it and have fear of Allah so that hopefully you will gain mercy. (Qur'an, 6:155)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Repentance In The Grave- Is This Possible / Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) / Would You Change Your Religion For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.