Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1338133 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by UyoBoy4Real: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
Trust me the service is very horrible, what's the joy of paying for priority then Please kindly give me the email address you used to contact them. Thank you.

Oma12:

My dear, you're not the only one. I paid on the 2nd of September. Up until now, nothing has happened. I've gone there, I've called ukvi, I've sent emails. They sent me an email saying it has been processed. I feel so upset that I didn't get the service I paid for. We can only keep waiting and praying.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oma12: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=UyoBoy4Real post=38000346]Trust me the service is very horrible, what's the joy of paying for priority then Please kindly give me the email address you used to contact them. Thank you.

For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please
refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/, select
appropriate country, click next and then select 'E-Mail form' and complete
as instructed. We will aim to come back to you within 1 day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by poshstore: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Abuja is faster than Lagos.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ebally(f): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
UyoBoy4Real:
Where did you apply please?

@ Abuja VAC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by UyoBoy4Real: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thank you.

[quote author=Oma12 post=38000446][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by UyoBoy4Real: 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
I regret applying @ Lagos. cry cry cry cry
ebally:

@ Abuja VAC

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
UyoBoy4Real:
Trust me the service is very horrible, what's the joy of paying for priority then Please kindly give me the email address you used to contact them. Thank you.

Do you know how many people paid for this priority thing?just be patient.I guess its the peak period.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by UyoBoy4Real: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Peak period is not a valid reason to delay priority applications, that's why it's called priority. £120 is not moi moi.

crazydove:

Do you know how many people paid for this priority thing?just be patient.I guess its the peak period.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by dannyabba(m): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
If Ikeja priority is taking time, I don't even know what to expect from VI.
Did anyone else here apply at VI on the 8th of this month?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by dannyabba(m): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
UyoBoy4Real:
Peak period is not a valid reason to delay priority applications, that's why it's called priority. £120 is not moi moi.

LOL! Calm down. If 1000 people paid for priority nko? You can't blame them sha, if that's the case.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oma12: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
dannyabba:

LOL! Calm down. If 1000 people paid for priority nko? You can't blame them sha, if that's the case.

I don't think you'll be calm if you paid 120 pounds.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by poshstore: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
Schools are resuming,tempers rising!!!Its well ma ppl.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oma12:

If you like vex for the 120 you still hve to wait for them.pele
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oma12: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
poshstore:
Schools are resuming,tempers rising!!!Its well ma ppl.

LOL! As in ehn! It is well o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oma12: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
crazydove:

If you like vex for the 120 you still hve to wait for them.pele

Unfortunately, we have been left with no other choice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
How come all of you waited for the dying minute?anyway 'm learning sha.will apply for visa 3months or 2months to resumption.I no like HBP sad

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oma12:

Unfortunately, we have been left with no other choice.

Pele,just be using this time to prepare so you don forget stuff.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by dannyabba(m): 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oma12:

LOL!!! FYI, I paid the 120GBP. My bank charged me 350 per pound sef. And my own case is even more delicate because I'm to leave by Friday night.
But what good will getting tensed up here do? Just pray and all will be well pretty soon.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by dannyabba(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
crazydove:
How come all of you waited for the dying minute?anyway 'm learning sha.will apply for visa 3months or 2months to resumption.I no like HBP sad

I have learnt! sad

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oma12: 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
dannyabba:

LOL!!! FYI, I paid the 120GBP. My bank charged me 350 per pound sef. And my own case is even more delicate because I'm to leave by Friday night.
But what good will getting tensed up here do? Just pray and all will be well pretty soon.
Ah!! You bought ticket even before the visa? You have mind o. Lol. It'll come out soon hopefully.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by UyoBoy4Real: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
It's not about the £120, it's about the value of what we paid for and we paid additional £85 to use the Ikeja VAC. Abuja priority service is faster than Lagos, it's not fair. sad angry sad

dannyabba:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by dannyabba(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
UyoBoy4Real:
It's not about the £120, it's about the value of what we paid for and we paid additional £85 to use the Ikeja VAC. Abuja priority service is faster than Lagos, it's not fair. sad angry sad

As in... it's very unfair. I know someone who applied in Abuja without priority and got her decision and collection mails 6 working days after. -_-

I don't even know again. Hope it's not laziness on TLS' part cos' my status on the application tracker still says "Transferred to UKVI" since Tuesday; even though I got a "received" mail from the Lagos Visa Office (DHC) on Wednesday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by UyoBoy4Real: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
I got the same email from Lagos (DHC) that my application has been received, next day I got another email from UKVI that they have received my application......I dont knw wats going on loool. It's well.

dannyabba:

As in... it's very unfair. I know someone who applied in Abuja without priority and got her decision and collection mails 6 working days after. -_-

I don't even know again. Hope it's not laziness on TLS' part cos' my status on the application tracker still says "Transferred to UKVI" since Tuesday; even though I got a "received" mail from the Lagos Visa Office (DHC) on Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oma12:

You're welcome. I'm female by the way.

Oh my bad, thanks ma'am.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by lakusi(m): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hello house,

Please who knows how long the courier service at TLS Ikeja takes? I got a mail my docs would be dispatched within 24 business hours since Tuesday and that I would be contacted but I haven't been contacted till this moment.

Pls is there any contact at TLS Ikeja I can get in here to ensure my docs are intact? I am very worried. Thank you all. smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by UyoBoy4Real: 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nawao, who send me go Ikeja VAC

lakusi:
Hello house,

Please who knows how long the courier service at TLS Ikeja takes? I got a mail my docs would be dispatched within 24 business hours since Tuesday and that I would be contacted but I haven't been contacted till this moment.

Pls is there any contact at TLS Ikeja I can get in here to ensure my docs are intact? I am very worried. Thank you all. smiley

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Petitediva14(f): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
ebally:

Ok. I had my interview on the 8th and i've received the decision & collection mails. Faster than I expected so I'm just wondering. Fingers crossed.

Congrats. It is good news by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oma12: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
lakusi:
Hello house,

LOL! Don't worry yourself my dear. All of us that used ikeja VAC are all affected. You can only send them emails through that their tracking website. It is well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oma12: 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
lakusi:
Hello house,

I think you should even go there sef. Go there like you want to collect your passport. Maybe they didn't send out your documents o. Just go there and check.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by djfrancis: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
chenn:

For the check In luggage, the two bags 2geda must not exceed 30kg, it exceed, let it be like 31kg or else u will be ask to 65USD per kg

you can make ur check in luggage 15kg, 15kg i.e 2 bags

The LP bag and hand luggage is excluded of 30kg baggage allowance, make sure ur LP bag is something u can hang on back like parachute, also ur hand luggage should not exceed 45 inches (L+W+H)

I carried a total of 40kg.... it depends on how you discuss with officials at the airport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by djfrancis: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
Alfredd:

Thanks bro, will do just that.

There is no option for the WAEC except a police report. WAEC results cannot be replaced when lost or stolen. Alternatively, you can use your print out as well as a police report

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.