Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1337737 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:00am On Sep 14, 2015
Ishilove:

Mscheeeew. angry

Carry on then. Good job, BTW angry angry

grin

Thanks. grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 14, 2015
modified: deleted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 14, 2015
DutchessE:
@dat1960chikala my cuz resumed last month (August) for a one year top in a London campus(sorry can't even rmbr the university); to upgrade her HND to BSc. Will get back once I get in touch with her.

....thank you for your reply.... please help me to get information.... thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by alexyrhema99: 5:48am On Sep 14, 2015
Thank God for Successful Visa Application... I got my visa on Friday... Many thanks to this forum. U guys were so helpful.
I am starting my Commonwealth Scholarship @ Durham University...
CSC has booked my flight for 30th September via Emirate airways ABV airport...

Any travel tips I will really appreciate that...

This forum is really lively and fun to belong...

Thank you guys..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by alexyrhema99: 5:49am On Sep 14, 2015
alexyrhema99:
Thank God for Successful Visa Application... I got my visa on Friday... Many thanks to this forum. U guys were so helpful.
I am starting my Commonwealth Scholarship @ Durham University...
CSC has booked my flight for 30th September via Emirate airways ABV airport...

Any travel tips I will really appreciate that...

This forum is really lively and fun to belong...

Thank you guys..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by extol187: 7:32am On Sep 14, 2015
deedar:
This group is just wonderful! Is anyone going to sunderland? Congratulations to everyone that has gotten their visas and I pray others will get theirs soon.
yes I am going to sunderland. What course?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2015
dat1960chikala:

I studied mass communication.

What do you want to study?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by dipsy94: 8:18am On Sep 14, 2015
@justwise, pls my application was tracked and i was told its still waiting to be assessed by the entry clearance officer. pls what does that mean

I'm planning on travelling on the 21st of this month. is that still feasible depending on the level my visa application is in.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2015
justwise:

What do you want to study?
anything related to social sciences
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2015
dat1960chikala:

anything related to social sciences

Let me know when you come up with a course name

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:31am On Sep 14, 2015
dipsy94:
@justwise, pls my application was tracked and i was told its still waiting to be assessed by the entry clearance officer. pls what does that mean

I'm planning on travelling on the 21st of this month. is that still feasible depending on the level my visa application is in.

It means that your application is yet to be processed. If you don't your visa this week then 21st is not feasible
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 14, 2015
justwise:

I would like to go with International Hospitality and Tourism Management or advertising.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 14, 2015
justwise:

I would like to go with International Hospitality and Tourism Management or advertising.
thank you Justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chilez(f): 9:38am On Sep 14, 2015
derbylicious:

Anyway,now I have an idea on what to do...lol

Meanwhile, Justwise et al...had my interview on Friday...want to know if it's necessary to activate Internet banking (to open an account there and transfer) or just handle monetary issues with a master card(when the hard bills run out)
Please wah did u mean by ''to activavte internet banking to open an account there an transfer''. I would like dis option buh I really didnt get wah u meant. U mean opening an account in UK from Naija undecided ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 14, 2015
Hello NLers, in the event that one can't find the original of their birth certificates and WAEC results for visa application, what alternatives are there for such?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oma12: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2015
Alfredd:
Hello NLers, in the event that one can't find the original of their birth certificates and WAEC results for visa application, what alternatives are there for such?

If you have a photocopy of your birth certificate, do a certified true copy by the notary public of Nigeria. I don't know about waec.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 14, 2015
Oma12:

If you have a photocopy of your birth certificate, do a certified true copy by the notary public of Nigeria. I don't know about waec.

Yes I have a photocopy of my birth certificate and WAEC results, not just the originals.
Thank you re doing a certified true copy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oma12: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2015
Alfredd:

Yes I have a photocopy of my birth certificate and WAEC results, not just the originals.
Thank you re doing a certified true copy.

Ok. So do a certified true copy of your BC. It is also accepted. Ask your school what you should do concerning the WAEC photocopies or better still if you can go to WAEC office or your secondary school for another copy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2015
Oma12:

Ok. So do a certified true copy of your BC. It is also accepted. Ask your school what you should do concerning the WAEC photocopies or better still if you can go to WAEC office or your secondary school for another copy.

Thanks bro, will do just that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oma12: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2015
Alfredd:

Thanks bro, will do just that.

You're welcome. I'm female by the way.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by poshstore: 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oma12:

You're welcome. I'm female by the way.
Have u received collection email?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ebally(f): 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
poshstore:

@ poshstore,
Please have you received a decision/collection mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by poshstore: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
ebally:

@ poshstore,
Please have you received a decision/collection mail?
Not yet,still waiting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ebally(f): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
poshstore:
Not yet,still waiting.

Ok. I had my interview on the 8th and i've received the decision & collection mails. Faster than I expected so I'm just wondering. Fingers crossed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by poshstore: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
ebally:

Ok. I had my interview on the 8th and i've received the decision & collection mails. Faster than I expected so I'm just wondering. Fingers crossed.
Wow,congrats!!When did u receive the email?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ebally(f): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
poshstore:

Wow,congrats!!When did u receive the email?

Still very tensed even though I used priority service...decision in 3working days. I got the decision mail on Friday and the collection Mail today. Waiting for delivery by courier.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by UyoBoy4Real: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
I paid for priority visa at Ikeja VAC on 4th sep, I've not received any response up till now sad sad sad sad. I should have applied at Abuja VAC. Has anyone paid for priority at Ikeja VAC n how long did it take please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by poshstore: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
It means ur application is straightforward,u should be happy.Let us know when u get the visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by UyoBoy4Real: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Where did you apply please?

ebally:

Still very tensed even though I used priority service...decision in 3working days. I got the decision mail on Friday and the collection Mail today. Waiting for delivery by courier.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oma12: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
UyoBoy4Real:
I paid for priority visa at Ikeja VAC on 4th sep, I've not received any response up till now sad sad sad sad. I should have applied at Abuja VAC. Has anyone paid for priority at Ikeja VAC n how long did it take please?

My dear, you're not the only one. I paid on the 2nd of September. Up until now, nothing has happened. I've gone there, I've called ukvi, I've sent emails. They sent me an email saying it has been processed. I feel so upset that I didn't get the service I paid for. We can only keep waiting and praying.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oma12: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
poshstore:

Not yet o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.