Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1335579 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by docduke: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
@ekitibiased Pls send ur email or number I will reach out.....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Joyeeeee:
@Cc justwise,olowo B,mimilirics

Can I use 28 days bank statements from 2 bank accounts; my personal bank account and a joint account (I and my husband) to show proof for maintenance fee for tier 4 dependant visa?

Sure you can as long as both accounts clocked 28days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
Raymondnwajei:
PLEASE IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE PART OF THE MONEY YOU KEPT FOR 28 DAYS AFTER YOU MUST HAVE DONE YOUR APPLICATION AND SUBMITTED? URGENT ANSWER NEEDED

You mean to return the money to the owner?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ekitibiased(m): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
anton_caleb@yahoo.com

docduke:
@ekitibiased Pls send ur email or number I will reach out.....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
justwise:

You mean to return the money to the owner?
Like use part of it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
Raymondnwajei:

Like use part of it.

Have you ever taken the time to personally READ the reason for the 28-day Money?
Maybe you need to read up why the UKVI INSISTS you must OWN/HAVE (not Borrow) the money and keep it in your account for 28 Days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
LaaJiblik:

Have you ever taken the time to personally READ the reason for the 28-day Money?
Maybe you need to read up why the UKVI INSISTS you must OWN/HAVE (not Borrow) the money and keep it in your account for 28 Days.
its my money and i want to use part, where did you get borrow from. if you're not answering the question , you must not reply..thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
Raymondnwajei:

its my money and i want to use part, where did you get borrow from. if you're not answering the question , you must not reply..thanks

It is “your” money indeed.
So you want to use “your” money. And you have to come to a forum to ask total strangers for permission on whether or not you can use “your” money. Is it making any sense to you?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 27, 2018
LaaJiblik:

So you want to use “your” money. And you have to come to a forum to ask total strangers for permission on whether or not you can use “your” money. Is it making any sense to you?
it doesn't need to make sense to you. i asked a simple question, go back and read the question to understand

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Solaiphone: 6:02am On Sep 27, 2018
my people someone told me it will be very difficult for a person who has been denied a visit visa 4times to the uk, to get a tier 4 study visa. he even told me no school in the uk will give me CAS.how true is this pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by walefale(m): 7:18am On Sep 27, 2018
JESU!!! 4 Times Wetin happen I rebuke that spirit of REFUSAL, REJECTION and DENIAL in the name Jesus...

Solaiphone:
my people someone told me it will be very difficult for a person who has been denied a visit visa 4times to the uk, to get a tier 4 study visa. he even told me no school in the uk will give me CAS.how true is this pls

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by olumzy1993: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2018
Solaiphone:

Please it is not true... As long as your refusal is not because u forger a document. What concerns school about been denied visiting visa. Even if you were denied study visa from another school, it does not stop you from applying to another school. Take care and dont let people decide your fate.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by olumzy1993: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2018
LaaJiblik:

Stop talking like this.... We are all nigerians.. How many people can actually be the outright owner of 10 million naira.... We should encourage and support ourself... 80% of the people here i am sure they borrow miney from friends and family..... So if you were born with a silver spoon and you could own 10 million. Some were born with a wooden spoon and some with no spoon. All fingers are not equal bro. Tell him in a polite manner the risk he his going through and not make him feel he his a criminal

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by solaiphones: 8:31am On Sep 27, 2018
Any student from university of East London here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2018
Raymondnwajei:

Like use part of it.

You are abusing the student visa rule and this is what lead to change of policy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2018
olumzy1993:

Stop talking like this.... We are all nigerians.. How many people can actually be the outright owner of 10 million naira.... We should encourage and support ourself... 80% of the people here i am sure they borrow miney from friends and family..... So if you were born with a silver spoon and you could own 10 million. Some were born with a wooden spoon and some with no spoon. All fingers are not equal bro. Tell him in a polite manner the risk he his going through and not make him feel he his a criminal

People like you are part of the problem we have in Nigeria. We are all my Nigerians and known for all corrupt practices?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2018
olumzy1993:

We are all Nigerians? Yes we are.
But Nigerians don’t all go to public fora to ask whether or not they should use their personal monies, do they?

Making someone feel like a criminal? If anything, it is one who needs to ask total strangers on whether or not he/she can spend personal money That qualifies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2018
justwise:

You are abusing the student visa rule and this is what lead to change of policy

Obviously, the dude hasn’t read the rules.
That was my first recommendation.
Read the rules, they will not read.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2018
LaaJiblik:

Don't let people stop you from stating what we all know to be the truth no matter the criticism.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by solarinde(m): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
olashubomi01:
Hello house! I got my tier4 visa approved today for 2years.
Here is my transcript below;

*Biometric and interview on Tuesday 28th September!
*visa application sent to the Decision Making Centre for processing on the same date 28th September, 2018.
*online application received at the UK Decision Making Centre on September 1st.
*Decision was made and passport is ready for collection at the TLScontact on the same date 19th of September.

Yeah. I just did my interview on Monday and I was asked the same questions that you shared. It was same woman that interviewed me. I was happy with all her questions as she doesn't ask much. Congratulations to you . hope to hear our testimony soon.

Now to the interview questions;
*can you confirm your date of birth and nationality please?
*can you confirm your course start date and what course are you studying?
*why this course?
*what school and why this school?
Lastly, why the Uk?

This interview wasn’t up to 5minutes which got me so worried because every other people that has been going in use nothing but like 15/17 minutes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Apmix(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
This forum really helped me all tru my application stage.
Going to middlesbrough (Teesside University) today.
Thanks guys

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by olumzy1993: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
LaaJiblik:

The rule says 28 days....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by yerilistik: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Raymondnwajei:
PLEASE IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE PART OF THE MONEY YOU KEPT FOR 28 DAYS AFTER YOU MUST HAVE DONE YOUR APPLICATION AND SUBMITTED? URGENT ANSWER NEEDED
Please dear friends this question is reasonable and makes sense, instead of attacking him with unfriendly replies or referring him to go read the rules without even telling him where to read the rules and even telling him to browse over 300 pages of this thread to find an answer to his simple question it's better to tell him if u already know it. Let's be our brother's keeper please smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Renee25: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
Pls guys is it possible to get into the UK with a one-way ticket? I heard one must have a return ticket to be allowed through the border.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
If you are going to study, Yes you can buy a One way ticket.
No immigration rules says you must buy a two way as a student.
My friend did and she got in already.
Renee25:
Pls guys is it possible to get into the UK with a one-way ticket? I heard one must have a return ticket to be allowed through the border.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
yerilistik:

Please dear friends this question is reasonable and makes sense, instead of attacking him with unfriendly replies or referring him to go read the rules without even telling him where to read the rules and even telling him to browse over 300 pages of this thread to find an answer to his simple question it's better to tell him if u already know it. Let's be our brother's keeper please smiley
Don’t mind the ITK people here.. To even read and comprehend is a problem
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
yerilistik:

Since it’s a simple question why not answer it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Raymondnwajei:

Don’t mind the ITK people here.. To even read and comprehend is a problem

We comprehend your question but you don’t like the answer because it’s not something you want to hear.

You got a loan to finance your study in the U.K. and after submitting your application you want to return the money. That is misrepresentation which carries 10yrs ban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by yerilistik: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
justwise:

Since it’s a simple question why not answer it?

Honestly if i know the answer i Will gladly help but since i didnt know the answer i kept quiet and didnt discourage him with unfriendly response . What i meant by simple was "straightforward" requiring just a yes or no response if u know the answer with or without an explanation if u chose
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by yerilistik: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
justwise:

We comprehend your question but you don’t like the answer because it’s not something you want to hear.

You got a loan to finance your study in the U.K. and after submitting your application you want to return the money. That is misrepresentation which carries 10yrs ban
I thought he meant using part of the money and not removing the whole money or am i missing something ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.