Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy (34603 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy-5 Years Down The Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by OREAWADOO: 9:26am On Apr 17, 2009
quote fyneguy
lol

Another funny lot

Because Mr Ken was a crook in Ekpoma, means God could not convert and use him?

Eyah.

my guy

he was already converted and God was supose to be using him and he was still a crook.

and is still is he left his marks in SA as well.
they all are anyway.
may ur eyes on understanding be elightened, TAKE IT!
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by OREAWADOO: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2009
THE CE FOLLOWER ARE CLAPPING WHILE THE RECIEVERS ARE PROMOTED.

grin
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by OREAWADOO: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2009
Miracles are not a sign of God's approval.
ask the native doctors in ur area. infact read ur bible.
GROWTH is not a sign either, FOLLOWERSHIP is easy when men are ignorant.
Hence the result in mother Africa.
AFRICA NA FOLLOW FOLLOW
Even Oyibo pastor that cannot see his local councillor can come to nigeria and see a President!
When we begin to read the bible 4 ourselves and not
PASTOR CHRIS SAID, BLA BLA BLAH, then promotion from stupidity will come
The translations from GREEK or Latin or whatever are no secret that CE member are so spell bound when PASTOR CHRIS reads

CE is not the the first of its kind there is nothing new under the sun.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by maddock(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2009
@ Fyne if you cud remember sumtin Pastor told us once,cant remember the meeting though.Pastor said if you are movin to the left people will ask you why are you not moving to the right,when you start moving to the right they will still ask ask why not to the left. If you move forward, why not backward,backword they will say why not forward.At the end of it all they will conclude that you are confused. That is exactly what happenin in this thread and others about our man of God,Pastor Chris. We should all relax and let time be the judge of all, By this time next year lets come back to take stock if
1.CEC as a minstry has deminished or increased trememdously.
2.If CEC in South Africa will totally phased out or if it will experience trememdous growth.
3.If KUnleOshob,Sirjohn etc and all haters of CEC are still here and how many inch forward their life has moved
4. I could go on and on

@ orewado
Rev Ken was a crook in ekpoma, so was Saul aka Paul in the bible, a terminator of christians but later one of the greatest in the new testament. Stop living  in the past and focus on the future,ok. Rev. Ken was sent to Kano in the midst of that wild religious crisis, that even Pastor Chris mom had to ask him if he had done anything wrong to warrant his being sent to kano. if Ken was not pastor Chris only bioligical brother this would have definitely been a topic of national discourse. Because somebody said sumtin about the "Oyaks being in all strategic places in CEC"
CEC is not about relationship,its about works and results, till date Ken is someone known for quick result as a result of his amazing track record in kano and SA.

At times i wonder if its really worth responding to some comments here on nairalander, imagine anietei z just writing his WASC, the other day it was Kenny888 still in year 3 in the university, and Kunleoshob,Sirjohn,orewado,honda etc could all still be in primary school lol. Facelessness and anonymity is wonderful.

WATCH OUT WORLD WE ARE TAKING OVER THIS WORLD (INCLUDING NAIRALAND) Seun are you there?
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by OREAWADOO: 10:04am On Apr 17, 2009
CE is not the the first of its kind there is nothing new under the sun.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by fyneguy: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2009
lol Maddock

You know I really gain a lot from these people. Through them, I confirmed some of the things Pastor Chris told us. I used to wonder what sort of people the biblical Pharisees were until I came to nairaland grin

Well we should continue to pray for them. Even when I was in the university, I was like them. The truth is that they live in confusion. Some things are not clear to them but they stick to their warped ideas. None of them has bothered to find out why Jesus had to come, since animals could be sacrificed  for atonement of sins under the law. So why send Jesus? They cant handle the fact that Jesus fulfilled the law and brought us into the era of spirit and life. Righteousness that they needed effort to attain under the law of sin and death was given to us as a gift, as Jesus took our sin and gave us His righteousness. These folks think they still need to attain righteousness. They are confused.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by KunleOshob(m): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2009
maddock:

At times i wonder if its really worth responding to some comments here on nairalander, imagine anietei z just writing his WASC, the other day it was Kenny888 still in year 3 in the university, and[b] Kunleoshob,Sirjohn,orewado,honda etc could all still be in primary school lol. F[/b]acelessness and anonymity is wonderful.

Well if you must know i graduated from university over 15 years ago. Probably before you and all the other munguns that worship pastor chris.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by maddock(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2009
@ KunleOshob
Thanks for the clarification,that means i expunge your name from the categories of nairalanders i classified as being in primary school. MUNGUNS LOL its MUGU
grin
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by biina: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2009
KunleOshob:

Well if you must know i graduated from university over 15 years ago. Probably before you and all the other munguns that worship pastor chris.
shocked Agba man!!! kenny888 and Anietei should be calling you 'Daddy' grin

Oya maddock and fyneguy, declare una sef?

BTW The yoruba word is mungun not mugu
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by maddock(m): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2009
@ binna
They shud not only be calling him daddy but a jobless grand daddy (cos the yorubas they marry very early) who has got notin useful to do with his time than to chase Pastor Chris and other Men of God all over the place.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by KunleOshob(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2009
@maddock
if you must know i am gainfully employed, prosperous and doing very well in my business(es). Whilst i don't have much time for charlatans like pastor chris, i feel oblidged as a christian to write on forums like this so i can help open the eyes of some of the lost souls worshipping pastor christ and other scammers like him. It is my christian duty to set brethen on the right path and lead them away from the brink of hell.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by biina: 10:55am On Apr 17, 2009
maddock:

@ binna
They shud not only be calling him daddy but a jobless grand daddy (cos the yorubas they marry very early) who has got notin useful to do with his time than to chase Pastor Chris and other Men of God all over the place.
@maddock
That was totally uncalled for, and you should apologize.  angry
My earlier post was in jest, and was not meant to be a segway for anyone (read you) to abuse. Your near fanatical defence of your pastor seems to have (hopefully) temporarily clouded your judgment
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by maddock(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2009
@ KunleOshob
Where are you working and what line of business are you currently? If you are really prosperous then you are an idle prosperous fellow.

@binna
If i slap you, okro seed go comot from your mouth. If somebody dey insult your papa shey you go dey follow an negotiate?
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by biina: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2009
maddock:

@ KunleOshob
Where are you working and what line of business are you currently? If you are really prosperous then you are an idle prosperous fellow.

@binna
If i slap you, okro seed go comot from your mouth. If somebody dey insult your papa shey you go dey follow an negotiate?
Your response raises questions about your being a christian. You insulted someone and then tried to justify it - unfortunately it reminds me of Saul who always tried to justify his wrong doings.
It would be wrong to assign your errant utterances to CE as even Pastor Chris's greatest detractors would give him the benefit of doubt that he didn't teach you so.

If you wanted to insult Kunle, then do so on your own and be open about it, but don't cowardly use my post as a launch pad for your negative comments.

BTW if you ever again dream of slapping me - you should wake up and apologize.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by KunleOshob(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2009
maddock:

@ KunleOshob

This thread is not about my personal life, it is about the scams going on in various CEC business units all over the world especially their South African franchise so i suggest we focus on that and live our individual personalities out of it.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Ify3: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2009
@ Maddock,

Maturity is not measured by the level of education you attended, though is one of the characteristics.
Again your choice of words and length of insult on fellow contributors of NL has shown your low level of spiritual awareness. Probably due to the teachings or ignorance of the scriptures.

Please be wise! grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by maddock(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2009
@ I-fy and binna

I wonder why "matured and enlightened" minds like yours will see the wrong things and still choose to accept it. So its okay for KunleOsho to insult Pastor Chris a man that does him no harm, or does statements like "419 pastor",charlatans,scamists etc complimentary. Check a summary of all his previous posts,if its not Pastor Chris then its Christ Embassy i mean you "matured and enlightened minds" should be asking KunleOshob what has Pastor Chris done to him.its okay for KunleOshob to insult Pastor Chris and wrong for someone spiritually immatured and unenlightened like maddock to give him a pinch of its own medicine. Arrant nonsense.

biina:

Your response raises questions about your being a christian. You insulted someone and then tried to justify it - unfortunately it reminds me of Saul who always tried to justify his wrong doings.
It would be wrong to assign your errant utterances to CE as even Pastor Chris's greatest detractors would give him the benefit of doubt that he didn't teach you so.

If you wanted to insult Kunle, then do so on your own and be open about it, but don't cowardly use my post as a launch pad for your negative comments.

BTW if you ever again dream of slapping me - you should wake up and apologize.

I dont need to seek your permission to say whatever i want to say to anybody here,you were the jumped in an issue that didnt concern you.Dont give me that crap about who is a christian or whose not, cos if you are really one you will never be a PIC to anybody thats does not have the slightest regards for spiritual authority.
Like i said and am still repeating it, if i slap you em okro seed go comot for your mouth.

@ KunleOshob
I dont give a rat *** what you do for a living, i only responded to your post. Whether you are you gainfully employed or unemployed is your business. Folks like you are a perfect example of the husband that always say to the wife "i am the man of the house". You dont need to announce it everybody will definitely know. For all i care i dont know you and dont care about your personal life,if you have one. I only took a special interest in your post cos you an Anti-Pastor Chris and Christ Embassy, of which am a member. If Pastor Chris is a fraud let him be and mind your business.
KunleOshob just be watching your back cos am on your case.

I-fy:

@ Maddock,

Maturity is not measured by the level of education you attended, though is one of the characteristics.
Again your choice of words and length of insult on fellow contributors of NL has shown your low level of spiritual awareness. Probably due to the teachings or ignorance of the scriptures.

Please be wise! grin grin grin

Please take out the huge stone in your eyes so that you can see clearly before removing the speck in mine,ok
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by KunleOshob(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2009
maddock:

@ I-fy and binna

I wonder why "matured and enlightened" minds like yours will see the wrong things and still choose to accept it. So its okay for KunleOsho to insult Pastor Chris a man that does him no harm, or does statements like "419 pastor",charlatans,scamists etc complimentary. Check a summary of all his previous posts,if its not Pastor Chris then its Christ Embassy i mean you "matured and enlightened minds" should be asking KunleOshob what has Pastor Chris done to him.its okay for KunleOshob to insult Pastor Chris and wrong for someone spiritually immatured and unenlightened like maddock to give him a pinch of its own medicine. Arrant nonsense.

I am not insulting pastor chris i am merely calling a spade a spade and describing him as a 419 pastor,charlatan,scamist that he truely is tongue

maddock:

KunleOshob just be watching your back cos am on your case.

You are now resorting to threats abi, typical example of a CEC disciple. the memory of the photograher journalist that your securityguards thugs and pastors beat in to a pulp is still very fresh in our memory.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by maddock(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2009
KunleOshob:

I am not insulting pastor chris i am merely calling a spade a spade and describing him as a 419 pastor,charlatan,scamist that he truely is tongue

You are now resorting to threats abi, typical example of a CEC disciple. the memory of the photograher journalist that your securityguards thugs and pastors beat in to a pulp is still very fresh in our memory.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by biina: 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2009
maddock:

@ I-fy and binna

Is that not the crux of the issue being discussed in this, and a few other, threads? Was the discourse not to set things straight as to the supposed basis for all Kunle's (and others) tirade against Pastor Chris? If you felt paying him back in kind with personal attacks was the right approach, why bother engaging in the discussion? I apologize for expecting more from you.

I don't need to seek your permission to say whatever i want to say to anybody here,you were the jumped in an issue that didn't concern you.Dont give me that crap about who is a christian or whose not, cos if you are really one you will never be a PIC to anybody thats does not have the slightest regards for spiritual authority.
Like i said and am still repeating it, if i slap you em okro seed go comot for your mouth.
You do need my permission, if you intend to drag me down with you. It is a public forum and thus I can jump into any thread I so feel like. If you feel I was a partner in crime, then please state what the crime was? Kunle obviously questions the spiritual authority of Pastor Chris, hence your argument is flawed until you can set the record straight in that respect.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by fyneguy: 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2009
lol Kunle

Then dont get worked up when maddock calls you an idle ''properous'' man. I even wonder what makes him think u r prosperous grin

@ maddock

Rev 1 V 4-6 reveals that we had been made KINGS unto God. So God sees us as kings. Leave these servants that were described in Galatians 4 v 1.

Remember the servants will always grumble over the KINGS grin, even they were made Kings, they rejected the status and remain mere servants.

@ Biina

Keep correcting Maddock while patting Kunle on the back , as he continues to exhibit his impoliteness and ill-mannerism.

@
Kunle,

I have a prayer for you: May you experience the blessings you deserve for your attack on the Person of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and His ministry IN JESUS NAME.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by fyneguy: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2009
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by hubreality(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2009
AMEN! Fyneguy, Pastor Chris and Christ Embassy are not their problem but mere mockers, atheists/unbelievers who are in competition with God and His Word/Abilities.

Their mindset are full of Self, Science, and Religion. What a distracting spirit at work. They're really angry with God. TRUTH.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by fyneguy: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2009
Hey Hubreality!

God bless you brother! You just summarized it all.

I am watching Pastor Chris videos on Youtube in my office.

Do have a pleasant and refreshing weekend sir.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by biina: 6:38am On Apr 18, 2009
@fyneguy, hubreality (and maddock) and anyother CE members in the house.
The simple question is "Is it right for a CE member to insult another?"
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Ify3: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2009
@ maddock

Brother, I'm a Christian and a good one. You don't need to fight it out but sort it out. No matter what the argument is, the best defence is to say what you know as it is. You cannot fight it all, and you can never stop anybody from speaking against the churches, pastors, members and even the activities of the churches.

This is a free forum for discuss and facts findings. Resorting to insults, curses and the likes shows that one wants to intimidate others to believe in him or is hiding from the real truth.

No one knows the real life of another except God. Allow God to defend his servants and Himself. Jesus was arrested, Peter tried to stop the arrest by chopping off one of the soldiers ear, but Jesus put it to him clear that the fight was not his.

Thank God this is online and not face to face discuss. Much fight would have ensued.

Grace.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by maddock(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2009
I-fy:

@ maddock

Brother, I'm a Christian and a good one. You don't need to fight it out but sort it out. No matter what the argument is, the best defence is to say what you know as it is. You cannot fight it all, and you can never stop anybody from speaking against the churches, pastors, members and even the activities of the churches.

This is a free forum for discuss and facts findings. Resorting to insults, curses and the likes shows that one wants to intimidate others to believe in him or is hiding from the real truth.

No one knows the real life of another except God. Allow God to defend his servants and Himself. Jesus was arrested, Peter tried to stop the arrest by chopping off one of the soldiers ear, but Jesus put it to him clear that the fight was not his.

Thank God this is online and not face to face discuss. Much fight would have ensued.

Grace.

Dont give me that crap about you being a christian and a good one, from their association you shall know them. You cant claim to be a good christian and yet you fraternise with someone with no regards for Spiritual authority. If kunle had claimed to be a muslim or an atheist, i would have tried to reason him out. But since he claimed to be a christian,he is a confused one and whatevers he contributes here is not for him to get knowledge but to be mishevious. I can say whatever i want to say to him here without any apology to anybody, and mind you fighting anybody here is the last i wanna think of doing because i really do not have that time.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by OREAWADOO: 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2009
QUOTE FROM MADDOCK
@ Fyne if you cud remember sumtin Pastor told us once,cant remember the meeting though.Pastor said if you are movin to the left people will ask you why are you not moving to the right,when you start moving to the right they will still ask ask why not to the left. If you move forward, why not backward,backword they will say why not forward.At the end of it all they will conclude that you are confused. That is exactly what happenin in this thread and others about our man of God,Pastor Chris. We should all relax and let time be the judge of all, By this time next year lets come back to take stock if

EMMM WHAT DID GOD EVER TELL YOU
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by biina: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2009
maddock:

Dont give me that crap about you being a christian and a good one, from their association you shall know them. You cant claim to be a good christian and yet you fraternise with someone with no regards for Spiritual authority. If kunle had claimed to be a muslim or an atheist, i would have tried to reason him out. But since he claimed to be a christian,he is a confused one and whatevers he contributes here is not for him to get knowledge but to be mishevious. I can say whatever i want to say to him here without any apology to anybody, and mind you fighting anybody here is the last i wanna think of doing because i really do not have that time.
That is explicitly clear and obvious. It is shameful though.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by maddock(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2009
OREAWADOO:

QUOTE FROM MADDOCK

EMMM WHAT DID GOD EVER TELL YOU

Presently am still in school and my teacher is Pastor Chris, the problem with many of us here we claim to know too much but coming down to basics its obvious that we know nutin. When the time is right i will loudly come out and say them LOUDLY.
Sorry to disapoint you brother.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by SirJohn(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2009
@fyneguy, maddock e.t.c, I shared a testimony with donnie two days ago on the 'believers loveworld' thread; I think you guys should read it. It'll bless you.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by fyneguy: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2009
Sir John

Whatever the testimony was, we thank God for it. The purpose of the testimony is another issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) / "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis / Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.