Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy (34610 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy-5 Years Down The Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by tsmith(f): 12:19am On Apr 06, 2009
I was once a CE member and still have close family and friends that are regulars. CE is nothing but a fraud, take it from an insider. members are nothing more than brainwashed chickens.

Just a throwback for laughs, Can anyone remember when he healed someone blind from birth, and he said "what's the colour of my tie?" the supposed healer answerd "blue". that is sure a classic. Can any CE advocate please explain how this is possible please, clinically or spiritually, i'd entertain any sensible theories

1 Like

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by comfort3: 1:29am On Apr 06, 2009
God go punish this fools,stop abusing the man of God.the members of adeboye the thief are jelouse of christ Embassy.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by rasputinn(m): 6:28am On Apr 06, 2009
:-x :-x :-x
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by TBag3: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2009
the truth is out there,
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by fesse(f): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2009
I know that all the brainwashed CE members will never agree or accept the truth for once because the jerry curled pastor has jazzed them.
I
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by fesse(f): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2009
The brainwashed CE members will never agree or accept the truth for once because they are living in the dark.
I pray so that God will be revealing them one by one for the whole world to see.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by cvibe: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2009
I recommend an old movie called "Leap of Faith" by Steve Martin.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by 4real(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2009
i would like to say that i used to attend christ embassy and i do no more but that has nothing to do with the fact that the church was bad or anything infact i would ave become a Pastor now if i was still there so you know how far i have gone, i remember what one of my pastors told me, you find all kinds of people in the church, you find thief's, prostitutes but God wants them all cause that is where they hear the message that God loves them, for me my life at Christ embassy has helped me in every area of my life and i am yet to find anything wrong with them, you can not blame the Pastor for every bad person in his church, if he says steal money from where you can steal it from and bring it to me them you can blame him, how many of you will take the blame for an adult child you have taught to do the right thing but always does the opposite

for the person who started this topic you guys really need to know who he is and what he stands for b/4 you jump on his band wagon

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/huhonline.com for the site that was said to have lots of hits
http://nuwaubianfacts.com/index.htm and dat is the guys beliefs
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by blackchief(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2009
TIME ALONE, O TIME WILL TELL Bob marley
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by maddock(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2009
@ fesse
If you see anything resembling truth can you recognise it, because nairalander gave everybody free opportunity to talk thats why you can talk. I no blame you na Seun i blame for starting up nairaland.

@ Comfort
Please refrain from callin Papa Adeboye a thief,haba its not nice at all. I dont know if you are a member of christ embassy but the Pastor Chris i know can never teach you to abuse an highly anointed person.

@tsmith
From your comment it meant you were a xtian once, so your conclusion is that it is possible for God to give sight to a blind man and very impossible for God to enable the blind man recognise colours assuming we agreeing that the event really happened. You see how narrow minded you are. Did you not read in your bible how the Ass (an animal ) spoke. God is a God of possibility and let that sink into your narrow and myopic mind.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by zaliya(f): 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2009
CE folks don't mind these people. Just remain focused. Pastor Chris oyakhilome is da Bomb. Am glad his name is making waves. It shows that the Word is really working in Us. THIS IS INDEED OUR YEAR OF THE SEVEN -FOLD INCREASE.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by g4d4f1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2009
CE members, why are you hell bent on refuting claims against your church and it's leader? If he's truly what he is then he will be justified in time. I think those that are quick to defense are dealing with a huge case of paranoia.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Ify3: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2009
Falsehood will only breed falsehood. If you bear false witnesses against your neighbor, friend or brother. You only inflicted curse on your very self without knowing. This is beyond the concept and understanding of Self, Science, and Religion.

This might be old to some people, but it was a broadcast in FM1 97.70 AM news 6th April, 2009.
The news was about how to stop CE in South Africa because of the stage-managed miracles, fraud, etc.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Carlmax(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2009
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by zaliya(f): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2009
Please, this has nothing to do with Pastor Adeboye. He is an anointed man of GOD. This is also same for other ministers who have offered to do the work of God. Let's not allow the DEVIL make a mince meat of those who are willing to give in to his vices. Pastor Chris is an anointed MAN OF GOD. Ride on MY MAN OF GOD!!!!!
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by ScanLess: 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2009
to all the anointed pharisees of NL:

Jesus was accused :
of casting out devils with the power of Devil, grin
of being a Samaritan (an insult for a Jew of that time)
of being mad  grin grin grin
of being a heretic

and Pastor Chris is not bigger than Jesus

i am not a member of CE, and i dont worship pastor Chris. but i see the signature of the pharisee clan on all your accusations against him. ahh even Kenneth Hagin and Benny Hinn, OMG !!  cheesy some pple need to take a rag and wipe their mind b/4 they start typing.

I have said that hypocricy is the disease killing Nigerians, some of these NL pharisees are regular customers of babalawos and some are into different levels and shades of 419. yet all come here to scandalise a servant of God. so who are you to judge another man's servant? tongue embarassed
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by noetic(m): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2009

Just a throwback for laughs, Can anyone remember when he healed someone blind from birth, and he said "what's the colour of my tie?" the supposed healer answerd "blue". that is sure a classic. Can any CE advocate please explain how this is possible please, clinically or spiritually, i'd entertain any sensible theories
this is the joke of the year. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by debosky(m): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2009

Divine revelation? Surely a God who can heal a man of blindness can equally give knowledge of colour?

PS - I'm no CE advocate wink
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Bibankee: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2009
God is the greatest judge
Be apt to listen,slow to speak
Men of God are usually the most sensitive beings to make insinuations about,
Some carry a portion of 'amazing' grace we cannot fathom
Let God be the judge,don't heap curses on your fragile life. Don't be a scape goat!

The end they say will justify the means.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by noetic(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2009
Bibankee:

Let God be the judge,don't heap curses on your fragile life. Don't be a scape goat!

I am tempted to call u a brainwashed idiot. But I m resisting the temptation. grin

Y not let God also judge those who antagonise the "men of God".
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by noetic(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2009
debosky:

Divine revelation? Surely a God who can heal a man of blindness can equally give knowledge of colour?

PS - I'm no CE advocate wink
you are definitely right.

its just stupefying that neither pastor chris or his protagonists have in any meaningful way disclaimed any of this accusations.
there is so much to the eye about pr chris, one can only watch as events unfold.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by gentleaura(m): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2009
Bibankee:

Well said, the end will justify the means, but coming from a CE member as well, I know so well of the brainwashing going down the supposed ministry. Nothing could be done without the mention of the name of Pastor Chris, I have been encouraged times a many to drain my bank account to sow for "Pastor's" birthday, ooh plz,
How they con you into buying Rhapsody every month and if you dont, they literally condemn you!!

Enough of the BS man!!
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by noetic(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2009
gentleaura:

Well said, the end will justify the means, but coming from a CE member as well, I know so well of the brainwashing going down the supposed ministry. Nothing could be done without the mention of the name of Pastor Chris, I have been encouraged times a many to drain my bank account to sow for "Pastor's" birthday, ooh plz,
How they con you into buying Rhapsody every month and if you dont, they literally condemn you!!

Enough of the BS man!!
wonderful grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by segyemaro(m): 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2009
Comfort why is your blood so hot that you are insulting everyone. If CE is not a family business how come all the family are into it and also handly all the juicee position. If chris venture to cast out demon from any possessed person, i swear d demons will have him for dinner. 80% of girls that attend the church will rush to the front so as to have a good position to admire him,while some even wet their pants.so that is why is only the females members that have been crying and defending him.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by ChiefD(m): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2009
@ Noetic

Please resist the temptation to call that creature a brainwashed idiot; HE IS NOT. What he is, is a whitewashed animal and a possessed barrel, possessed with emptiness.

Thats why you will read a freak and failure like "comfort" talk trash, knowing fully well that they have sold their souls for very big emptiness; Marriage (0%), Relationship (0%), Family (0%, Focus (0%) - That "hot blood" is as a result of the emptiness, and thats the same thing you read in what all those other freaks write. Its basically a waste of time replying them.

When you want to identify people who are walking corpses or demons, just look for those who tell you to not to "Judge" a "Man of God". They are a curse themselves, so you can imagine associating with them in real life or doing business with them is basically bringing curses on one's self.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by comfort3: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2009
all this native doctors are just talking trash here.you people need to get a fucking life lipsrsealed
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by comfort3: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2009
bad belle and tribalism na go kill some people.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by ChiefD(m): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2009
*comfort:

all this native doctors are just talking trash here.you people need to get a fucking life lipsrsealed

You mean "these" native doctors?? - (NOT "this" - Maybe Oyakhilome needs to give you more or those English lessons than the "drain you account", "sow" and "give" lessons)

AND whats with the "fucking"? live? - Well, what can I say; BY THEIR FRUITS, WE SHALL KNOW THEM ,
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by comfort3: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by realpastor: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2009
Its obvious that comfort has wet pant for chris. I personaly dont see any born again in that guy, so comfort what do you like about him?is it the bleached skin,jerry curls or grammer?but all these are vanity.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by comfort3: 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2009
@fakepastor
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by ChiefD(m): 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2009
@ Realpastor

With your comment, you assume "*comfort" is female, why not confirm first because @ CE, both their "men" and "women" behave alike, more like the same sex, thats why they don't get married and stuff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) / Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.