Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy (34608 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy-5 Years Down The Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by sley4life(m): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2009
the govt knew why they cancelled oyaks shw on the tv. They knew most miracle are sham and its staged. I dont understand why people shy away from the truth. Those supporters of CEO of CE are immuned and they have been hypnotized. When we told those fllwers of Rev King they were ignorant and by the time their eyes were open they saw what the false man of god has done to them & their daughters, Religion shuld be n u heart. May God forgive Chris oyak for his misdeed,
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by ChiefD(m): 7:53am On Apr 05, 2009
"Men" of God!, that fear you live in is your prison and just because you are caught up in it doesn't mean you should lure other people into it as well.

IF Oyakhilome is your "man" of God, what does that make you?? - "man" of devil??, In a general view, these "Men" of God scam people for their money, BUT from what I have seen; They break marriages - In the pursuit of trying to get two separate purses or income from a married couple they divide the home and "rule" with "visions" and "secrets", then the two fools start seeing themselves as different people and in the views of their "Pastors", "mother in Christ" and "Daddy in the Lord"

In my view, Oyakhilome and his legion of demons and other "Men" of God should be lined up and executed! - I don't care what you think or say, this is my view, Period! - Anything that uses the name of God to destroy a home should not be allowed to live
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 05, 2009
Na wa o.
Nobody knows what anymore.
God will jugde though.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Jerjens: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2009
hey, come now the guy a good actor, and the world is his stage.
until the director yells cuttt!!! , whos the director?, ask Abacha wink
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by fastmoney(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2009
i've always known this guy was a fake anyway, 99% of naija pastors are fake but chris is just at the height of it, i would bitch slap anyone that stands in front of me and tells me that its ok for an AFRICAN man of god to have a perm(perm r for pimps) and say his a man of god, i had a family friend that was on tv at 1 of his shows and he said she was healed, im not gonna go much into that cos 1, its something the family wants to keep confidential and 2 i dont have photos so its gonna be hard proving telling u about it.
All i know is that god is watching these businessmen xtorting poor people who cant afford to go to the hospital by setting up all this drama, oyakilome, adeboye, okotie, winners chappel, tb josua and the rest of them gays.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by fastmoney(m): 9:12am On Apr 05, 2009
Chief_D:

"Men" of God!, that fear you live in is your prison and just because you are caught up in it doesn't mean you should lure other people into it as well.

IF Oyakhilome is your "man" of God, what does that make you?? - "man" of devil??, In a general view, these "Men" of God scam people for their money, BUT from what I have seen; They break marriages - In the pursuit of trying to get two separate purses or income from a married couple they divide the home and "rule" with "visions" and "secrets", then the two fools start seeing themselves as different people and in the views of their "Pastors", "mother in Christ" and "Daddy in the Lord"

In my view, Oyakhilome and his legion of demons and other "Men" of God should be lined up and executed! - I don't care what you think or say, this is my view, Period! - Anything that uses the name of God to destroy a home should not be allowed to live

chief D i can relate to wat ur saying, how can they single out themselves as men of god? so the rest of us are men of satan or wat? and pls just try to attend of those churches urself and look past the ulter, its so visible that these church are fraud, who has ever attended CPM here? its like a bank or an economics lecture cos all they ever preach about is money, my mother joined redeemed church a few yrs ago, new she tells me she is about to become a pastor, then i asked her, mum when did god call you?
I'll always pray to god to forgive my mother if she is maknig a mistake cos i know that u cant be good and leave with bad people.
Bleep thses churches, i pray to god on my own and he listens, i dun need a pastor who is likely to be gay telling me how to get to heaven
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Tobobo: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2009
Let God Judge.

Accepted we have false pastors around and also false and greedy Imams.

If Christ embassy is no church, pls find another God fearing Church.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by maddock(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2009
Na today yansh dey back and no be today we don dey  hear stories like this ooooo.  Devil using the poster of this idiotic topic, the South African and whoever Sirjohn,Kunleoshob etc etc etc UNA NO FIT DO ANYTHING. Christ Embassy in SA will continue to grow bigger and bigger (and biggest).
Na jealousy dey worry dem south africa religious group going by the article Christianity is not about talk,talk and more talk it is about Works,works and more works.
Pastor Chris got the work to show and let me tell you, more sordid and stupid stories like this will still be in the pipeline, but the good news is what Jesus said  CHEER UP BECAUSE I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD BECAUSE GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN PASTOR CHRIS THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD.

GO PASTOR CHRIS, GO PASTOR CHRIS, GO. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by maddock(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2009
Got to go to Church and the name of my church is CHRIST EMBASSY
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Tobobo: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2009
God will forgive you people.

Any negative news on Christain goes to home page. evil people.

I am not of Christ embassy but I know the Church is still growing in SA and pastored by South Africans
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by decash(m): 10:42am On Apr 05, 2009
I hate critics with all my strength. why can't some of us spend time to do something good that will uplift OUR life's standard. than paying attention to envious people.
don't 4get the law of karma:what goes around comes around.don't sit at the back and condemn others or you'll always remain at back stage.any star is bound to be criticized. whether you like it or not. Spend time to think of how you'll help others.stop listening and paying attention to junk news, unreal information. Introduce positive information to your life.
i have never feel so good in my life untill i came in contact with this man of GOD you folks are criticizing.
he has opened my eyes to realities that set my for a great future.I CAN'T BELIEVE THOSE FAKE NEWS.
I WISH ALL YOU FAKES COULD REPENT AND GIVE UR LIVES TO CHRIST , THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OUR FAITH, HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

STOP CRITICISIM!

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by presido1: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2009
Why do this phrase"thou shall not judge" always spring out when we talk of pastors.
We all judge our politician here on daily basis but when it comes to pastors we remember that phrase.

@Poster

I have been to CE before(Not that am a member) and have listened to many of his recordings. One thing i gave the man is that he knows how to present the WORD to his congregation. His preaching is always clear that even the deaf will hear and understand and it touches the heart. At the same time i don't have the spiritual mind to see/know what goes on behind the seen if there is any. On the issue of forming Jacko as par hair style, that is completely wrong.
One question that nobody has given me any clue is the where about of his wife. While in niaja i asked they told me she is in London overseeing whats going on here, now am here i have asked again and one member to me she is in SA taking charge over there.

well "Thou Shall Not Judge"
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by maddock(m): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2009
i just came back from church and my confession still remains the same. DEM SOUTH AFRICANS NO FIT DO CHRIST EMBASSY NOTHING.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Badriyyah(f): 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2009
Hmmmm, the way some people speak about these Pastors you'll think they are God, Open your eyes people, is it your pastor or God you are worshipping?
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by jaymobb(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2009
i wonder what this pple are doin with cars like Lamborghini Murcielago, Austin Martin DB9, Porsche Cayenne, and even private jets
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by hubreality(m): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2009
Anyone who falsely bear witness against anyone mixing it with facts is 100% capable of killing and poisoning anybody, thats what am against. Peoples most private lives are best know to God. Let Him judge. I so love Jesus Christ who sees the very intent and state of every heart not merely their sayings, writeups, and wicked religious appearances. Love is the anchor of Law and Life. If you walk in Love which is the Law of God, you'll intercede for your brethren including non Christians. Religion has failed. The Holy Ghost is now incharge. Amen.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by slaughter(m): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2009
though everybody is entitled to his or her opinion, but i want the poster and others who believe in running men of God down to know that our journey on earth does not end here , so if  at the end the journey  GOD find him faultless how will u feel and appear in GOD'S presence, so keep on doing what u feel is right 4 u all of is will be judged one day.

If u think is that easy go ahead start ur own church, all i know is that the most foolish pastor will never plan miracle with any member of his church because when the member leaves the church the pastor will be in trouble, i dont attend christ embassy but i like good things  tongue
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Horus(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2009
jaymobb:

i wonder what this pple are doin with cars like Lamborghini Murcielago, Austin Martin DB9, Porsche Cayenne, and even private jets

Church leaders accept tithes in the name of God. They'll say “God needs your help building the church, ” What does god need with a multi-million dollar church? Nothing. These are the same so-called church leaders that you'll find riding in fancy cars, eating the best foods, living in expensive homes and living the life of wealthy people while their followers scrape and struggle to do “God's will” by tithing. These so-called leaders will lead congregations in the worse of the worse neighborhoods and on their way to church to preach on Sundays or Saturdays or whatever day they declare to be the Sabbath. They will step over the homeless  or the less fortunate
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by zoe80: 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2009
I also dont attend Christ Embasy, but one must be very careful the way and manner he criticize God's minister and also anything about GOD. He is the only one that judges His ministers and fight for them. May be they want to fight God.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by romeo(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2009
Who is still talking about expensive cars when they fly around on luxurious jets?
Nigerians and chieftancy titles lol, MOG is now for the Pastors. I thought it was just "Daddy" cheesy cheesy
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by ChiefD(m): 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2009
There is just a single thing those money mongering demons use in duping and ruining lives; FEAR. And they have co-demons like Hubreality, and his co-homos peddling it real well.

When you say "Man" of God, who and what exactly are you? If you so say you are a Christian, you should know:

1. Where fear and confusion comes from, also
2. You should know that there is an instruction that people should test every spirit
3. Your sorry self should know that in the presence of the giver of 2. there is liberty

In other words, 1. comes from Oyakhilome's father, and the same person who gives 1. is the father of all those peddlers of "JUDGE NOT", "MOG", "Man" of God and all those silly, demonic utterances that only put people in the prison they use their mouths to create around themselves.

There is God, there is man and God created man, I know a woman has to have or has a man BUT, whats with "man of God"? are they equals or something??, well it don't surprise me; when you have some freaks calling themselves "Angels" of the "Church".

I'll let God judge, BUT I'll smoke the least that crosses my path , for real
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by PurestBoy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2009
Nkan to ba wu elenu lo le fe nu e so
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by comfort3: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2009
adeboye or abi na adeboya na him be thief. angry
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by fastmoney(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2009
I'm not trying to stop you from going to pastor kilo nor i'm i trying to stop you from paying ur tights and giving donations, all im saying is that those fuckers cant fool me like they fooling you, there are so many homeless people in nigeria, so many malnourished kids in motherless babies homes, you need to see the condition of these places were these kids are staying and yet these bastards live larger than rap superstars, if Jesus was driving the best rides, living in the best house and wearing the best rolex do you tink he would have had the time to do wat he did, The only reason you wear a rolex watch is to stunt and let people know ur balling.
They take ur offerings and buy cars and you fools still tink its gods wish.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by maddock(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2009
@jaymobb
i wonder what this pple are doin with cars like Lamborghini Murcielago, Austin Martin DB9, Porsche Cayenne, and even private jets.
The people driving these cars do they have two heads, so why cant a pastor own and drive them. Wake up brother gone are those days when they used the term poor as a church rat, there is no such thing as that again. All the wealth and the money should belongs to the christian folks or dont you know the earth is the Lords and the fullness there of.

@fastmoney
Since you know and see so many of these problems in Nigeria viz homeless people,malnourished kids etc what have u done to profer any solution to  these myriads of problem, NADA. But u can open ur trap to talk rubbish cos nairaland gives u a platform to air your views that nobody will even listen to.
Look at the way you reason that rolex is to stunt and let people know you are balling, but wait o how old are you? Hope am not wasting my time responding to a 7yr old that just had access to his fathers internet connection.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by biina: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2009
@maddock
Do not misuse the scriptures to justify your love for the things of the world
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by biina: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2009
Its always saddening when people quote selected scriptures in the name of defending an opinion or a preference.
I agree that a pastor should live comfortably. Unfortunately, like most things in life, the definition of 'comfortably' becomes subjective.
Those that intend to justify the excesses of others never quote scriptures like 1 Timothy 3:1-10, which is explicit about what to expect from one in the service of the Lord

1 Timothy 3:1-10
Here is a trustworthy saying: If anyone sets his heart on being an overseer, he desires a noble task. Now the overseer must be above reproach, the husband of but one wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him with proper respect. (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God's church?) He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil's trap.

Deacons, likewise, are to be men worthy of respect, sincere, not indulging in much wine, and not pursuing dishonest gain. They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with a clear conscience. They must first be tested; and then if there is nothing against them, let them serve as deacons.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by eghosaobas: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2009
Is it that people have realy been brain washed that they fail to see the handwriting on the wall that CHRIS OYAKHILOME is 200% FAKE. And insincerity and wayo is a free gift in their family. His elder brother Fidelis oyakhilome who was police IG during Babangida's regime was a cocaine pusher,so wat are we saying its heriditary. And i am suspecting chris to be gay,for he has permanently abadoned the jackie chan look alike of a wife. This is just the begining,more pastors shall soon be exposed. Pls where did chris attend his bible school?who was his instructor{s}?
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by comfort3: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2009
na God go punish the poster above me.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by marvisjoy: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2009
Why God go punish am,bicos he talk him mind?dont use the name of God in vain.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by lekside44(m): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2009
well, the bible itself have solved the problem. its says do not judge for thou will be judged. so therefore it is not rigth for anyone to accused pastor chris or anyone that he is a false prothet even though these were to be through. rather, the bible itself has said it that on the last days many false prophet will arise. so why are you people so mavelled? even if pastor chris were false, some peoples faith migth be strengted through that and they make heaven. thats the altimate. as for the pastor, he is only accountable to God and not man, so leave him alone to continue his ministry. god sees all. even when elli and his sons were bad, they were still the priest of isreal interceding for the people of God( the isrealite) until God cuts them fromthe face of the earth. the bible has said , torch not my annoiting and do my prophet no harm . therefore, it is a sin to call any man of god fake no matter if its true or not. remember what david did to the man who claim to kill saul despite the fact that god himself has rejected saul.[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested / Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.