Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy (34606 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy-5 Years Down The Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by JJYOU: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2009
i always suspected some people here were sanctimonous jehovah witnesses  until some started admiting being baptist.  so JW is now better than evangelicals/ pentecostals by NL standards. we are good enough for Jesus but not for your narrow darkened religious minds.

at least evangelicals dont do magic weath just yet.

please God we need deliverance and rescue from these false brethren.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by fyneguy: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2009
JJYOU

Most of them are JW. Though many aint confident enough to say it.

kunle, for one, is not bold enough to tell you the name of his church, because he assumes you would hiss and chuckle or say ''Imagine, you of all people''. It's a fallout of inferiority complex. I have many of them as customers. They don't even apply their religious beliefs in business.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by VIPICO(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2009
My people there is nothing to counter in this post.
I personally saw things for myself. I attended the church a couple of times and all I was inundated with was excessive demands for money under scores of titles. I had since stopped going there and when they are tired of calling my number they will stop.

I also got pissed by the unnecessarily exorbitant prices of his media materials: VCD, DVD and books. Methinks that man is just out for money and materialism. Pure and simple.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by maddock(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2009
@kenny888
Whether he completed his tenure or not is the issue here, the fact still remains that he was at the forefront clamouring for the removal of AFM and he has since left the office, but the program has not left the screen but it has even grown BIGGER and its reach WIDER. So tell me if this is not a prophecy that came to pass?

@VIPICO
Did any body put a gun on your head to buy the materials,afterall you can buy 30 pirated film in a DVD for less so broda go and buy those films and lets see the lessons you wud learn from them.

WATCH OUT WORLD YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET
WE ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD
AND THERE IS NOTHING NOBODY CAN DO ABOUT IT.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by fyneguy: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2009
@VIPCO

You know I always laugh when I read such posts as yours.

You claimed to be inundated with excessive demands for money.

Ha! Eyin omo adamo e de beru olorun! Why do u people lie?

How come nobody inundated me with such demands? The church ofcourse has a number of programmes with partnership opportunities (opportunities underscored!) You think you were doing the church a hard favour by giving money for these programmes? What a soul! o ma se o.

Hmmm may be they also made ''these excessive demands for money'' at gunpoint?

It's obvious we unsettle the kingdom of darkness. Eyah.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Enockia(m): 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2009
aproko people sha
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by iwefactria: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2009
denominational problems.fake or no fake God sees everything.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Nemeziz9ja: 9:00am On Apr 11, 2009
cheesy
All these noise about some Pentecostal Tele-evangelist?
Religion is a global scam; Church of Scientology and the likes of Tom Cruise are proofs enough, but faith in God? Didn't Jesus ask that question before He left?
I wonder if He will find pure faithfuls on His return.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by yommyuk: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2009
All I can say is read the bible and get the truth
and when you know the truth it will surely set u free wink

If anyone tries to preach  another Christ which is not the real deal
you shall know. remember when the disciples faced presecution in the early days.
All ministries will be tested by fire. if they are for real, they will stand the test of time
if not they will end like jesu oyinbo. but if they are for real they will come out purified
like  gold goes through fire.

What ever is hidden will be brought to light. deifinitely!!! wink

By their fruits u should know them.

My personal advice to everyone on this forum is to always be in spirit. make sure your cup is always full so that
when the enemy tries to dilute your cup with a strange flavour, there will be no space available.

My favourite line - Paul planted , Apollo watered, But God brings forth the growth.  smiley
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by angiru(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2009
1st off: I know about 90% of the ppl mentioned in the article and know them to be real.

I'm a CE member, South African.  A friend of mine just came to tell me why CE's not good and he doesn't go anymore. I heard what he was saying but I also don't agree with him on a lot of points:

1.No man has ever been perfect except for Christ (Including Ps Chris, he has his faults), so I see that those of you who have no sin have already cast the first stones.
2. You know what ppl will always talk. I like the person who quoted Jesus 'woe unto you when all men speak well of you", You people should really read that and see what the mastre was saying.
3. It's not true that most churches are Pastored by South Africans. Most are Nigerians and this hasn't gone down down too good with many South Africans (including me I might add).

The whole thing is that CE looks like a family business right now. Pastor Ose (RSA), Pastor Anita (UK), Pastor Ken (USA) and Pastor Chris (Nigeria and the world). What's common amongst these people? yup, you guessed it  they are all Oyakhilomes! (This also has me worried a bit)!

Tomorrow morning I will wake up and go to church even with my doubts, cause so much has gone right for me while at CE than before!

I love you Nigeria!
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by jookco(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2009
untill you guys understand that Satan is fraustrated and will use people to write any kind of things to bring your faith down then you will stop listing to this, Chris Oyakhilome is a pastor and not God, I know the living God and I read my bible and know how he works, I'm not suprise about what people say about Chris because I have seing satan trying to pull me down by all means while I stand fame with the Lord, and note this , if Pastor Chris have faith this kind of thing can not bring him down, rather satan will see him accelarating like never before.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Sagamite(m): 12:02am On Apr 12, 2009
I sing:

Amen, Amen,

Messages of glory,

Jesus has given the pastor,

Suffering and misery,

for the rest of the congression,

Forever and ever, Ammmmen.

Another fool is born every second.

No pity from my side, let the 'miracle' makers continue to milk you in the name of salvation.

More private jets and flash cars for the pastors.

I particularly like this analysis from the write up:

“There has never been any real instance of miracle. Miracles are fantasies which human beings use to explain what they do not understand very well or they don’t understand at all. Hence miracles thrive more under conditions of ignorance than knowledge. All instances of miracle which I know are founded or informed by hearsay, self-deception, gullibility and fraud."

“And until Nigeria nay Africa embraces critical thinking, skeptical intelligence, free thought and rational outlook; until there are Africans who are ready to live and act honestly and courageously like this church member in South Africa, all these miracle peddlers, mongers,” scammers and stage managers prowling the continent will continue to prey on, exploit, darken and scandalize Africa and the world.”
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by oliidell(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2009
Time never did tell a lie.
Lets wait and see. The truth will always prevail.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by tomidvirus: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2009
:-Xmay God forgive u all! why should raise you mouth aganst the anoited? angry[color=#990000] even if he is fake as u say, just watch God judge him, cos if you later discover that it is all rumour tongue, it might be disatrous on u all sayin dis! embarassed lipsrsealed. on this note i rest my case dudes. angry angry[/color]
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by biina: 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2009
tomidvirus:

:-Xmay God forgive u all! why should raise you mouth aganst the anoited? angry[color=#990000] even if he is fake as u say, just watch God judge him, cos if you later discover that it is all rumour tongue, it might be disatrous on u all sayin dis! embarassed lipsrsealed. on this note i rest my case dudes. angry angry[/color]
There is a grave error in your argument.
If the latter is true, then the former is not applicable.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by oderemo(m): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2009
the only thing i will advice nigerians in south africa and chris church members is that when it comes to violence south african dont give a fuk , religion or not pls dont die for that guy , chris . from day dot i know he is a fake. cool wink
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Honda29: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2009
Chei!!! This is the only industry Nigeria has by all means excelled in. Which other country has been successful as we are in exporting scammers (sorry men of god) all over the world?
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by OREAWADOO: 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2009
QUOTE FROM SA
The whole thing is that CE looks like a family business right now. Pastor Ose (RSA), Pastor Anita (UK), Pastor Ken (USA) and Pastor Chris (Nigeria and the world). What's common amongst these people? yup, you guessed it they are all Oyakhilomes! (This also has me worried a bit)!

NA TODAY.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by AKO1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2009
It appears to me that Christ Embassy doesn't want to distinguish or even identify the baby and the bath water.

Every one else wants to do away with both. sad
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by VIPICO(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2009
fyneguy:

@VIPCO

You know I always laugh when I read such posts as yours.

You claimed to be inundated with excessive demands for money.

Ha! Eyin omo adamo e de beru olorun! Why do u people lie?

How come nobody inundated me with such demands? The church ofcourse has a number of programmes with partnership opportunities (opportunities underscored!) You think you were doing the church a hard favour by giving money for these programmes? What a soul! o ma se o.

Hmmm may be they also made ''these excessive demands for money'' at gunpoint?

It's obvious we unsettle the kingdom of darkness. Eyah.

my brother fyneguy leave matta. settle ko unsettle ni
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by richphronesis: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2009
@tsmith did u really watch d programe. I would like 2 know d programe/crusade or better still d title of d message. Or did u just hear a joke from comedians.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by richphronesis: 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2009
@ Gentleaura Rhapsody Of Realities (ROR) was first published in January 2001 n up till now D PRICE IS STILL D SAME N d quality has improved over d years with full colour center pages now. So u see it's not about selling it to make money but it's all about GIVING YOUR LIFE A MEANING. Please note dat every month partners of ROR sponsor free distribution of this MESSENGER ANGEL (ROR) all around d world.
@angiru
Thank God u said u will wake up n go 2 church. Hope u were in church. Just continue going 2 church 'cos d bible says IRON SHARPENS IRON n with time all ur questions n doubts will b answered in JESUS NAME AMEN. It's also obvious dat u haven't been in d ministry for long. U mentioned d Oyakilome's being in strategic places. Rev. ken basically pioneers n plants churches he pioneered a lot of churches in Nigeria before going 2 SA 2 pioneer n plant d church n now he has moved over 2 d US 2 do d same thing. So what's wrong with dat? The issue is dat d ministry has grown so much n theirs no stopping us.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by richphronesis: 12:51am On Apr 15, 2009
@ ANGIRU
I will like u 2 know dat some years back in d midst of the religious crises in d northern part of Nigeria when christians were killed, churches destroyed n burnt Rev. ken was sent from LAGOS NIGERIA to KANO STATE IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 2 PIONEER N PLANT A CHURCH. HE OBEYED N PLANTED D CHURCH THERE n remember dat he is Pastor Chris' only biological brother so if pastor chris can send his only brother 2 pioneer a church in an area dat was full of religious crises then. It goes a long way 2 show his passion for dis divine mission of TAKING GOD'S DIVINE PRESENCE 2 D PEOPLE OF D EARTH. So my dear i pray dat ur eyes of understanding will be enlightened by d holy spirit.
To all CE members dis is not d first time we r hearing dis kind of news whenever i hear dis kind of news am always excited 'cos it means we r doing GREAT N MIGHTY THINGS N PROMOTION HAS COME. SO MY DEARLY BELOVED BRETHREN CHEER UP, THE WORD WORKS. SO MIGHTLY GREW THE WORD OF GOD N PREVAILED IN SOUTH AFRICA. SHOUT D LOUDEST HALLELUJAH U CAN.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by anietiez1(m): 3:44am On Apr 15, 2009
@ fyneguy,

i am happy to see your questions.i have taken note of the 3 of them.

i am currently writing my Wassce Examinations and that is why i am unable to answer ur questions right now cos i'll need to do some serious research to come up with convincing points backed by scriptural verses to answer ur questions. but answer them i will!
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by OREAWADOO: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2009
@ Gentleaura Rhapsody Of Realities (ROR) was first published in January 2001 n up till now D PRICE IS STILL D SAME N d quality has improved over d years with full colour center pages now. So u see it's not about selling it to make money but it's all about GIVING YOUR LIFE A MEANING. Please note dat every month partners of ROR sponsor free distribution of this MESSENGER ANGEL (ROR) all around d world.
@angiru

Thanks a million u muppet
una call am best seller by flogging it to member to buy by force and u say it not about money! doooh
wait if it about souls why una no dey sell am for free at least your members pay tithes
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by KunleOshob(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2009
fyneguy:

JJYOU

Most of them are JW. Though many aint confident enough to say it.

kunle, for one, is not bold enough to tell you the name of his church, because he assumes you would hiss and chuckle or say ''Imagine, you of all people''. It's a fallout of inferiority complex. I have many of them as customers. They don't even apply their religious beliefs in business.

Look at this clown, what has denomination got to do with it after all denominations are unscriptural(1 corinthians 1:10-12) as it causes division within the church. i have always told everyone on nairaland that i consider myself non denominational even though i attend the baptist church whenever i feel like attending church.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by fyneguy: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2009
Hehehehehehehe Kunle

Thanks for this info. Now I rest my case. So you only go to church when you feel like? Hmmm It seems you are the only one who will make heaven ooooo
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by KunleOshob(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2009
fyneguy:

Hehehehehehehe Kunle

Thanks for this information. Now I rest my case. So you only go to church when you feel like? Hmmm It seems you are the only one who will make heaven ooooo
I deliberately stated that i only go to church when i feel like becos i knew clowns like you would jump at the bait and try and use it to castigate me whilst displaying their very poor knowledge of the bible and true christianity. Please quote one bible passage that makes church attendance compulsory for christians. Apart from when Paul asked christians not to forsake "the assembly of believers" which in itself is not an instruction or commandment for sunday sunday worship. I am also quite certain you don't even know the origins of weekly sunday worship, if you did maybe you would understand that it was ordained by mere men and that it has no scriptural basis.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by OREAWADOO: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2009
@ ANGIRU
I will like u 2 know dat some years back in d midst of the religious crises in d northern part of Nigeria when christians were killed, churches destroyed n burnt Rev. ken was sent from LAGOS NIGERIA to KANO STATE IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 2 PIONEER N PLANT A CHURCH. HE OBEYED N PLANTED D CHURCH THERE n remember dat he is Pastor Chris' only biological brother so if pastor chris can send his only brother 2 pioneer a church in an area dat was full of religious crises then. It goes a long way 2 show his passion for dis divine mission of TAKING GOD'S DIVINE PRESENCE 2 D PEOPLE OF D EARTH. So my dear i pray dat ur eyes of understanding will be enlightened by d holy spirit.
To all CE members dis is not d first time we r hearing dis kind of news whenever i hear dis kind of news am always excited 'cos it means we r doing GREAT N MIGHTY THINGS N PROMOTION HAS COME. SO MY DEARLY BELOVED BRETHREN CHEER UP, THE WORD WORKS. SO MIGHTLY GREW THE WORD OF GOD N PREVAILED IN SOUTH AFRICA. SHOUT D LOUDEST HALLELUJAH U CAN.

AM SORRY FOR SOME OF YOU#
MR KEN WAS A CROOK IN EKPOMA, ASK THOSE WHO KNEW HIM.
GOING TO KANO IS NOT A SIGN FROM HEAVEN.
NIGERIANS ARE Gullible," meaning "easily tricked or deceived CLOWN [ ADDED WITH MUMU]
Greek word FOR CLOWN = Kolobathristes
IN ESAN IS = ask the oyak crew
GULLIBLE IN WARRI= EPA
IN ESAN= ASK TOM THE ENFORCER

AT LEAST IN SA THEY WHITE MAN TAUGHT THEM TO ASK QUESTIONS AT LEAST
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by fyneguy: 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2009
lol

Another funny lot

Because Mr Ken was a crook in Ekpoma, means God could not convert and use him?

Eyah.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by ugo2u(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2009
This thread is a complete waste of time
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by fyneguy: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2009
ugo_2u:

This thread is a complete waste of time

It's not a waste of time. For the discerning mind, it's a notification for the impending promotion. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested / Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.