Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy (34607 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy-5 Years Down The Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Damest09(f): 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2009
--
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by MrCrackles(m): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2009
Damest09:

Who are you to judge??

Who told you i am judging?

Who the flying fuc.k are you to cross my path
? angry
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by No2Atheism(m): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2009
biina:

While I am not saying that the article is true, could you please state which parts of the article are false, as they provided a document to backup their claims (see link)
http://www.huhuonline.com/news342a.html
There is no point in declaring falsehood without making a credible case for your position.

1. I am not supporting Pastor Chris, far from it, I am a strict bible person, hence i really don't give a damn about the reputation of the pastor or person. All i am concerned about is whether the person's doctrine and lifestyle is according to the Scriptures or not.

2. I personally am suspicious of any Prosperity Pastor and so called Tithing and Word of Faith Pastors, of which i consider Pastor Chris to be one

3. However in the effort to expose false prophets and false pastors, i do not support the use of false information or incorrect information, hence my reason to investigate whether or not the document supplied by the huluwebsite (http://www.huhuonline.com/news342a.html) was true or not.

4. However i noticed something unsuall about the document referenced on huhuonline.com ((http://www.huhuonline.com/news342a.html)), What i notice was that the document was signed by a Pastor Javed Masih. At the same time i also noticed that a Christian also known by the name "Javed Masih" was killed in Okara (somewhere which i am assuming to be in Pakistan), check the following website (http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/topic,464db4f52,464db52c2,48d5cbf84d,0.html) for reference and notice the quoted information below.

On April 10, 2008, unidentified assailants killed a Christian, Javed Masih, in Okara. By the end of the reporting period, no one had been arrested. Masih was among one of the activists of the Landless Farmers movement on Military Farms, Okara. He was reportedly shot dead on his way back home.

5. This brings to the mind, the question whether or not the Pastor Javed Masih on the huhuonline website (http://www.huhuonline.com/news342a.html)  is the same person as the Javed Masih reported to have been killed in April 2008, from the on the unhcr website (http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/topic,464db4f52,464db52c2,48d5cbf84d,0.html).

6. What date was the huhuonline website (http://www.huhuonline.com/news342a.html) document published.

7. Is there any other reference to corroborate the information provided by huhuonline website (http://www.huhuonline.com/news342a.html).

8. Its is written that we should speak the truth in all things, hence its important to ascertain the authenticity and truthfullness of this particular accusation against Pastor Chris.

9. Above all things, there would always be false prophets, hence why true bible believers should only look unto the Messiah Himself for example, focus only on the bible for study, and please stop buying each and every rubbish christian books that are marketted to them otherwise they would have themselves to blame for being decieved.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Damest09(f): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2009
--
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by biina: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2009
No2Atheism:

1. I am not supporting Pastor Chris, far from it, I am a strict bible person, hence i really don't give a damn about the reputation of the pastor or person. All i am concerned about is whether the person's doctrine and lifestyle is according to the Scriptures or not.

2. I personally am suspicious of any Prosperity Pastor and so called Tithing and Word of Faith Pastors, of which i consider Pastor Chris to be one

3. However in the effort to expose false prophets and false pastors, i do not support the use of false information or incorrect information, hence my reason to investigate whether or not the document supplied by the huluwebsite (http://www.huhuonline.com/news342a.html) was true or not.

4. However i noticed something unsuall about the document referenced on huhuonline.com ((http://www.huhuonline.com/news342a.html)),  What i notice was that the document was signed by a Pastor Javed Masih. At the same time i also noticed that a Christian also known by the name "Javed Masih" was killed in Okara (somewhere which i am assuming to be in Pakistan), check the following website (http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/topic,464db4f52,464db52c2,48d5cbf84d,0.html) for reference and notice the quoted information below.

5. This brings to the mind, the question whether or not the Pastor Javed Masih on the huhuonline website (http://www.huhuonline.com/news342a.html)  is the same person as the Javed Masih reported to have been killed in April 2008, from the on the unhcr website (http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/topic,464db4f52,464db52c2,48d5cbf84d,0.html).

6. What date was the huhuonline website (http://www.huhuonline.com/news342a.html) document published.

7. Is there any other reference to corroborate the information provided by huhuonline website (http://www.huhuonline.com/news342a.html).

8. Its is written that we should speak the truth in all things, hence its important to ascertain the authenticity and truthfullness of this particular accusation against Pastor Chris.

9. Above all things, there would always be false prophets, hence why true bible believers should only look unto the Messiah Himself for example, focus only on the bible for study, and please stop buying each and every rubbish christian books that are marketted to them otherwise they would have themselves to blame for being decieved.
I have also investigated the document and this seems to be the Javed Masih of Jesus Fellowship society referenced in the document http://jfsbibleschool.org/index.html
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by debosky(m): 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2009
See the difference between a well reasoned person like No2Atheism and other Pastor Chris supporters' constant use of empty catchphrases?
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by fyneguy: 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2009
Hey!

CE members, another promotion is coming!

For every conspiracy, there's a promotion!
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by biina: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2009
Am not much for sweeping statements, accusations, and counter accusations from either side of the fence, rather I prefer we establish the facts as much as information will allow.
In the aim of separating the facts from the falsehood, those with inside knowledge of CE, could you please confirm or rebut the existence of the characters listed in the article i.e.

1. Deaconess Pat
2. Olatunde Oyediran
3. Tomisin & Tolu Fashina,
4. Taiwo Adenubi
5. Dr. Diolla
6. Funi Silinda
7. Dolapo Layode
8. Any other names I might have missed (excluding 'sources')

Before we delve into the issues of if the allegations leveled in their name are genuine or otherwise
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by tayoast(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2009
Thou shall not J U D G E.

Hw authentic is the story?
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by hubreality(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2009
A false foundation is faulty already. What attracted us here is in question. If you must delve into any personal and private lives, you should examine and delve in proper, the true identities of these faceless posters on board. They speculations as titled is false, though mixed with facts.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by fyneguy: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2009
biina:

Am not much for sweeping statements, accusations, and counter accusations from either side of the fence, rather I prefer we establish the facts as much as information will allow.
In the aim of separating the facts from the falsehood, those with inside knowledge of CE, could you please confirm or rebut the existence of the characters listed in the article i.e.

1. Deaconess Pat
2. Olatunde Oyediran
3. Tomisin & Tolu Fashina,
4. Taiwo Adenubi
5. Dr. Diolla
6. Funi Silinda
7. Dolapo Layode
8. Any other names I might have missed (excluding 'sources')

Before we delve into the issues of if the allegations leveled in their name are genuine or otherwise

Oga, If the characters mentioned actually exist, how does that help you reach a conclusion?

Let me just say this: Whenever CE does a special programme in SA (Healing School and Night of Bliss), there's always a propaganda in the press. For the discerning mind, the reason is not far-fetched. Why do they always wait till there's a big programme? Some Churches always lose members to such events, which is not CE's fault anyway. Much as I sympathize with such churches, resorting to propaganda will not help.

I have made calls, had chats online with many people in SA today to find out what's happening. They all laughed it off.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by noetic(m): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2009
hubreality:

A false foundation is faulty already. What attracted us here is in question. If you must delve into any personal and private lives, you should examine and delve in proper, the true identities of these faceless posters on board. They speculations as titled is false, though mixed with facts.
you havent said anytin to exonerate oyakilome.

u are just a lousy jobless and uninformed hypocrite who indulges in idolatry.
otherwise, is there any evidence to the contrary?

I am not for or against oyakilome, cos in reality I dont care, cos I dont feed spiritually from his alter. but must it always be oyakilome being accused of falsehood and thievery?
My personal experience amongst his representatives in my former uni was disturbing, but i refuse to judge him based on that.

come up with sometin reasonable or shut up.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by debosky(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2009
hubreality:

A false foundation is faulty already. What attracted us here is in question. If you must delve into any personal and private lives, [b]you should examine and delve in proper,[/b] the true identities of these faceless posters on board. They speculations as titled is false, though mixed with facts.
This is a distraction. For al I know, you are the devil's nephew despite all the 'halleluyahs' you scream daily. How are we supposed to delve into the 'true identities' of faceless board posters?? Aren't we ALL faceless?

If information is supplied, it can be corroborated or disproved, regardless of the source. The source of the information is not the question here, it is the veracity of the information therein. If there is falsehood mixed in with facts, kindly point out the facts instead of making these bombastic but ultimately meaningless statements.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Pepeye(f): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2009
This tale is unsubstantiated, wobbly and baseless but one
thing is certain, Pastor Chris is increasing in anointing and grace with the criticisms

Please don’t stop criticizing him
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2009
Isn't it funny that the westerners that brought christianity to Nigeria don't "heal" as much as it is done in Nigeria.
With all these "miracles" and stuff, it won't be long before we conclude that Jesus was originally from Nigeria.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by biina: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2009
fyneguy:

Oga, If the characters mentioned actually exist, how does that help you reach a conclusion?

Let me just say this: Whenever CE does a special programme in SA (Healing School and Night of Bliss), there's always a propaganda in the press. For the discerning mind, the reason is not far-fetched. Why do they always wait till there's a big programme? Some Churches always lose members to such events, which is not CE's fault anyway. Much as I sympathize with such churches, resorting to propaganda will not help.

I have made calls, had chats online with many people in SA today to find out what's happening. They all laughed it off.
If the characters do not exist, we can safely say that the article is baseless and false. On the other hand, if the characters do exist, the question then becomes which statements/actions associated with each personality is true and which is false.
You raise the issue of motive, which is of little relevance in the veracity of the accusations.
Saying an article is false, without stating which parts of it are false, and/or providing evidence to the contrary is BS and a waste of time.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by hubreality(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2009
Listed respective names of CE members and giving largely in offerings, tithes, and project seeds are basic facts. It is all about your mindset regarding your love for Jesus. Salvation is personal and believing is a choice. Sad to observe how many peoples' lives are tied to their fortunes that God can't smell any. Though the appear religious. My id here is my identity. So many people here operate with several faceless ids' for some negative and harmful reasons. Verify your true self with relevant legal proof of identity first before delving into other peoples established private lives.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by sammyzacks(m): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2009
i have been in christ embassy and back then when i spiritually observe what was going on there, i knew false prophets must not necessarily look like babalawos.

my advice is the same Gamaliel of old gave in

Acts 5:36- 39 for before these days rose up Theudas, saying, that himself was some one, to whom a number of men did join themselves, as it were four hundred, who was slain, and all, as many as were obeying him, were scattered, and came to nought. ‘After this one rose up, Judas the Galilean, in the days of the enrollment, and drew away much people after him, and that one perished, and all, as many as were obeying him, were scattered; and now I say to you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone, because if this counsel or this work may be of men, it will be overthrown, and if it be of God, ye are not able to overthrow it, lest perhaps also ye be found fighting against God.’
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by marvisjoy: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2009
Hubreality,you don lost,i say you don dey kolo i swear. Chris oyakhilome don blow air for your anus heen.u just they talk like say na him give you the air wey you dey breath. Chris oyakhilome na thief,barawo banza,shegee dan iska
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by hubreality(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2009
grin it's heated right? Relax! Truth is standing already. No sentiments attached. We must stamp out false reports against anyone, having no regards to sentiments, assumptions, and lies.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by paulipopo(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2009
hubreality:

So many people here operate with several faceless ids' for some negative and harmful reasons.

e.g hubreality

hubreality:

Verify your true self with relevant legal proof of identity first before delving into other peoples established private lives.

senseless talk
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by fyneguy: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2009
biina:

If the characters do not exist, we can safely say that the article is baseless and false. On the other hand, if the characters do exist, the question then becomes which statements/actions associated with each personality is true and which is false.
You raise the issue of motive, which is of little relevance in the veracity of the accusations.
Saying an article is false, without stating which parts of it are false, and/or providing evidence to the contrary is BS and a waste of time.

Biina, There u go mister.

I am not a member of RCCG (Redeemed Church) but I can mention atleast 10 Pastors and/or leaders, jobs they do and other personal info about them and peddle falsehood with such info. Would that make my story true? Even if my story were true, would it make RCCG a fake church?
Do you know the level of immorality/dirty politics going on in several churches that you dont get to hear about? You wont hear about them because most of these churches dont pose much threat to many other churches.

I once met a Catholic Church member who was saying all sorts of things about CE (hearsays). He then said such things wouldnt happen in his church. He was stunned when I showed him some documents to prove otherwise. I also told him it didn't mean the Catholic Church belonged to the devil on account of what I showed him. It's just some irregularities perpetrated by some members and leaders of the church.

Having said these, whenever unsubstantiated allegations are made about the church, why do we pass the burden of proof on the accused? Many say:''Oya CE members should come and defend, '' Defend what? I mean what?

In any case, the more the conspiracy, the higher the promotion.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by chimauga(m): 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2009
God has the finall say
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by biina: 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2009
fyneguy:

Biina, There u go mister.

I am not a member of RCCG (Redeemed Church) but I can mention atleast 10 Pastors and/or leaders, jobs they do and other personal information about them and peddle falsehood with such information. Would that make my story true? Even if my story were true, would it make RCCG a fake church?
Do you know the level of immorality/dirty politics going on in several churches that you dont get to hear about? You wont hear about them because most of these churches dont pose much threat to many other churches.

I once met a Catholic Church member who was saying all sorts of things about CE (hearsays). He then said such things wouldnt happen in his church. He was stunned when I showed him some documents to prove otherwise. I also told him it didn't mean the Catholic Church belonged to the devil on account of what I showed him. It's just some irregularities perpetrated by some members and leaders of the church.

Having said these, whenever unsubstantiated allegations are made about the church, why do we pass the burden of proof on the accused? Many say:''Oya CE members should come and defend, '' Defend what? I mean what?

In any case, the more the conspiracy, the higher the promotion.
In the interest of all, it is better if we can clarify that which is false and that which is not.

Hubreality made two unsubstantiated statements

"False information against anybody or group of people is bad and satanic and should not be encouraged in any form. We've seen that happen many times here. No sentiments attached.
and

I dislike seeing these cheap fabricated lies mixed up with facts. Anyway, if anybody so like it, then let it be done to you also. Hahahaha.
This is a discussion forum that should be nutured by truth and not by sentiments, assumptions and lies.
He essentially admitted that certain parts of the article are true (or facts). All I am asking is that he and others help in separating the lies from the facts. They should set the record straight instead of typing BS statements that their lack of evidence are worse than that which they aim to condemn
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by jidobaba(m): 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2009
Religion.
the opiate of the brainless masses.
*spits*
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by degbads(m): 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2009
Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing, the kings of the earth set themselves together against the Lord's anointed, he that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh, the lord shall have them in derision.

I might have bothered 'investigating' these claims, but men its too common, unverified claims from cheap publicity and sensationalist writers (not to mention quack and junk journalism). I've seen many a people have a go at Chris Oyakhilome and come off worse off. well for the self styled MOG, almost annoyingly to d inquisitive public,  he treats 'em as minor irritations undeserving of his attention.

interestingly the only time i hear of huhuonLIES.com is when they have a 'story' or perhaps fiction about Chris Oyakhilome, it seems when some media house goes broke they need him to sell a story.

whatever we say here, whatever we conclude, fake healer or faith healer, champion or charlattan, hero or villian, it seems it wouldn't matter, next time u tune to ur TV set, you'll see that handsome debonair preacher, declaring the life changing truths of the Gospel, www.christembassy.org will still be recording the highest hits in Nigeria, the next Night of Bliss will witness millions of people, and huhuhonLIES will post a story of em, what now, PASTOR CHRIS IS ACTUALLY A HERBALIST. loyalists and enemies will spar on nairaland. the cycle goes on till the rapture, unless of course huhuonLIES will tell us thats a hoax too, how could human beings be caught up in the air
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by hubreality(m): 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2009
grin grin hahaa eehh! Far to sees and Sad to sees(fault finders and mischief workers) no dey finish since the days of John the Baptist, Jesus, and unto our present days. Haba!
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by onyxera(m): 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2009
well i dont wanna criticize d MOG but then i think we need 2 shine our eyez well 2 watz happening in christiandom 2day, wen christ embassy still used 2 televise dier healing school here in Naija,there was a certain miracle involving an aged woman who d MOG alleged healed from deafness, dat day mi & ma bro we 1 laff die cos dis woman we no am wella, all d same touch not d anointed of d lord
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by ogbronx(m): 12:31am On Apr 05, 2009
to my fellow christians,ours is a religion that the devil has used and still using every means to rubbish and defeat.personally,i dont believe in many of these so-called men of god.what does that even mean?men of GOD?are the rest of us who dont hold microphone men of nothing?the era of man of God has passed for christ has made us all equal before the father.my advice to you christians is to read the bible and never put trust on a man,that applies to your so-called men of GOD for the good book says,cursed is the one who puts his/her trust on man.for all i know,pastor chris and many others may just be making a merchandise of God's people.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by biina: 1:05am On Apr 05, 2009
People go on about "do not judge/criticize a man of God" and forget to address the underlying question of "who is a man of God?".
Those that criticize certain pastors do so on their reasoning that those are not men of God.  It is pointless therefore to use such scriptures to dissuade them as they feel it is not applicable.
Before you quote a scripture in defense of a man of God, please establish the grounds on which the said person is a man of God.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by luckiest: 1:17am On Apr 05, 2009
ogbronx:

to my fellow christians,ours is a religion that the devil has used and still using every means to rubbish and defeat.personally,i dont believe in many of these so-called men of god.what does that even mean?men of GOD?are the rest of us who dont hold microphone men of nothing?the era of man of God has passed for christ has made us all equal before the father.my advice to you christians is to read the bible and never put trust on a man,that applies to your so-called men of GOD for the good book says,cursed is the one who puts his/her trust on man.for all i know,pastor chris and many others may just be making a merchandise of God's people.

that is it, i cannot judge anybody o, but are those of us we don't preach or carry mic; men of devil? the crazy world we live in; i asked a young preacher who approcahed me recently, why is it that the main question asked by most preachers "where do you worship", why is it not possible for me to work into any church pray with them and work away quietly without being asked to come forward if you are coming to the church for the first time; or why is it that unlike a mosque some churches have registers for it members. TV pastor once read a verse in the bible can't remember now but it said we shouldn't rejioce over a miracle but the reverse what we do; i believe we all have the power because i could remember when i was very young and living away from my mum and with my step mum; i felt lonely and my helper is God; I talk to Him whenever am sick; all i need to do was get a cup of water and pray into it, within seconds the headache or pains or just anything affecting me then will be gone; even if i don't do it anymore i still believe we all have the power, so why putting all our eggs in one basket.

the way people carry their pastor on their head and condem other is unbelieve; today there are so many things I need and I know am not asking properly; I know that with only a simple fast and prayers my problem is solved; my word to you is that put your trust in God as no pastor will help you, he can only elaborate the word in the Bible for you but he cannot take you to heaven; so my pastor is good your pastor is bad is complete nonsense; even if you worship in the best church it does not guarantee heaven; the best church is in you; be wise before you go astray visit any church get the word of God and use it forget all those formalities;
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 05, 2009
observing trends on nairaland and thinking aloud, why do some so quick to condemn those who question a "man of god" authenticity. Even the bible teaches us to test the spirit if we are not sure not to talk of a man. Why is it that many would rather condemn the poster than attempt to prove his claims wrong. Am not sure of pastor oya, just like am not sure of many of our big name pastors in naija. I think we overrate, overvalue our men of god such that Jesus christ is undermined as the sole connection between us and God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested / Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.