Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice (38854 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 06, 2015
YourMain:

Awh thank you. I'm sure they're people with much nicer lips on NL though tongue smiley
Probably. Thing is, lips are a good indicator of that other body part...
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by airex(m): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I knew there will be judgement. If I was a gold digger Mr nnachuks, I would not be here plus I am from a very well to do family duh! I am posting a dilemma, a lady with a lot of suitors and making the right decision so please go and rea through again and think well before spitting out garb.
Whether ure from a rich family or not, ur article has summarised u as a person. Ure a gold digger!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by NomzyJust(m): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2015
Lieing Liars...
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by sarris(m): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I was formerly engaged to a very nice guy who luckily for me was very rich and also got a very good job while we were dating in an oil firm. Unfortunately it did not work out due to external factors (folks). After healing and all, I started to open up again and have and still meeting a lot of men, both rich and not so rich, bad and good etc.

My problem here is that maybe having dated someone that was very rich and also having met and meeting still very rich guy, I'm finding it difficult settling for less. I met this wonderful guy who I'm also attracted to but he is not very rich. Meanwhile, I do have another suitor or two who are extremely rich but I'm not so attracted to them and I know marriage, that attraction is important.

I really like this guy but then again, I start battling with the fact he is not so rich as the previous and the others and what people might say in me settling for less. Even one time he visited, while I was trying to talk to my brother about him, before I could finish, my brother had already said who is this guy that does not seem like he's rich.

It's now making have conflicting feelings and thoughts and I don't want to miss out on a good person but what if I force and maybe get attracted to those other rich suitors but my mind is more on the not so rich.

Please advise sincerely and judging. Thank you.
Who exactly re u getting married to d man or his money?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Macgreat(m): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2015
To those who said "go get a job!" she does not sound like someone who doesn't have One.

@poster. what do you want? how do you want your marriage? what kind of environment and atmosphere do you want for your children? how do you want to be treated?

Money can be made. "no condition is permanent "

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Macgreat(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2015
Don't live your life thinking "what would people say" , what ever you do people will still say something.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Ignatio(m): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2015
If you love him now that he is poor, you will love him more when he is rich and still love him the more when he's poor.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2015
BoboYekini:
Probably. Thing is, lips are a good indicator of that other body part...

Oh. What body part is this ?
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2015
simi4me:

The idiotic ones outweigh the sensible ones.

Hmm. Maybe. I wouldn't know. At least there's sensible ones tongue

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2015
Professurr:
Haven't seen them yet. So till then you remain undisputed in that category to me. I also laud the humility in your reply. wink

Awh you're very kind. But there definitely is.

Thank you smiley
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by ocloud81(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2015
I see you as a gold digger, When you were enjoying the wealth you didn't worked for with that ready made guy, u didn't ask for advise. Now a poor guy came your way, u want advise. God is testing you. Try not to fail.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by chybeauty30(f): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hmmm it really shows u are not after love but wealth,too bad. U Are still a girl and not a lady because a matured lady won't think d way u are thinking rigt now.do u think money is everything.u don't av to ask us for any advice on ds because u already know wat u want.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by dapzyjibzy(f): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
nnachukz:
Gold digger, go get a job. Remember to get one for your brother as well.
nnachukz:
nnachukz:
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by sparta(f): 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
nnachukz:
now that's very mean. hahahahaha
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Macgreat:
To those who said "go get a job!" she does not sound like someone who doesn't have One.

@poster. what do you want? how do you want your marriage? what kind of environment and atmosphere do you want for your children? how do you want to be treated?

Money can be made. "no condition is permanent "

U are making so much sense, op is trying to put the cart before the horse. There's much more to life than material riches and social status. Op try and answer the questions above and there you have the answer to your dilemma.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by yeldey: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
kulikuli26:

I actually met the brother and we shook hands. Everything in this story applies to us.

I would advice you to forget about this lady if she is actually the one, you gonna run into serious issues if you decide to wife her.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by mbills: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
For me I think all you need is to go for love since your parents are well to do and you also have a good job,then go for the one your heart tells you cos I am very sure that you can't go hungry
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by CallMeOO7(m): 12:00am On Sep 07, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I was formerly engaged to a very nice guy who luckily for me was very rich and also got a very good job while we were dating in an oil firm. Unfortunately it did not work out due to external factors (folks). After healing and all, I started to open up again and have and still meeting a lot of men, both rich and not so rich, bad and good etc.

My problem here is that maybe having dated someone that was very rich and also having met and meeting still very rich guy, I'm finding it difficult settling for less. I met this wonderful guy who I'm also attracted to but he is not very rich. Meanwhile, I do have another suitor or two who are extremely rich but I'm not so attracted to them and I know marriage, that attraction is important.

I really like this guy but then again, I start battling with the fact he is not so rich as the previous and the others and what people might say in me settling for less. Even one time he visited, while I was trying to talk to my brother about him, before I could finish, my brother had already said who is this guy that does not seem like he's rich.

It's now making have conflicting feelings and thoughts and I don't want to miss out on a good person but what if I force and maybe get attracted to those other rich suitors but my mind is more on the not so rich.

Please advise sincerely and judging. Thank you.

95% of d problems we face 2day in our life is caused by "What people will say". Find Love and Money will find you.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by rully2: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Why are the responses so mean?! Do not make the mistake of thinking that it is only the poor, wretched and jobless that seeks to marry so called rich men..infact it is more common among the well to do.

@Op what ever it is you think will work for you o! If you think its the money that will make you happy, fine! But if you think you'll be happier marrying someone you love, then go for it! I have a family friend who is in a serious marriage mess now because she listened to her family and married someone very well to do, because her family is VERY well to do and could not stand her marrying someone of a lesser status.

So my dear, you better think hard, look ahead at the future, and stand you ground! All the best!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Bonita101n2: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
macminista:
My wife had countless rich suitors but she choose me, why? She LOVES ME.. I was jobless but we got married it wasn't easy but today we dey SMILE to the BANK. We re stronger n more in love than ever with 3 lovely kids...i hope you know that things do change #marryingmralreadymade

Thank you for this! Good advice
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Bonita101n2: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
HelpeeDeck:
this is a reason why nigeria as a country dont move forward n good..when it is full with mostly people of such low mentality beings...In foreign country whereby someone post a problem he or she is facing, d next u will see is people providing solutions or advice for d person..but of os here in nigeria all u get is someone abusing u and even mocking u at d process like they are even better or saints..social media now adays are full of kids n imatured ones..Imagin some one father coming here to abuse and mock people..if dis country must go forward n good we must change our sense of reasoning and attitude toward people n dealings with people..it is better if u see a post that u dont like,is better u dont reply,rather than u abusing the person that stated what he or she is facing..one thing any body must know is that,through most people post here he or she can get educated the more and know how to tackle some isssuea in life..but when u abuse people,how will d rest come here to seek for help when they have problems..pls reason and apply wisdom before u pick up ur phone or pc to comment on people post..Good day

Thank you for this!!! I'm just here laughing at some of the useless insults thrown on here. Someone came here to seek advice on a confusing situation, aside the wise ones... The others without thinking are just spitting out garb.. Keep it up guys wink

And to those sincerely giving their advice without insults, Thank u kiss
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by macminista(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bonita101n2:

no p marriage is a good tin
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by BobomeeWeeklyP(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
bobomee:
BobomeeWeeklyProfit (RANKING=7)
.Only invest in us and see your investment grow weekly as we trade for you. I now have evidence. Just INVEST.
http://www.forextime.com/forex-investments/investment-program/rating/2019749/
You will smile next week.
Many smiled with us this week, you can join us today so as to smile next week with us.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by BobomeeWeeklyP(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
BobomeeWeeklyP:

Many smiled with us this week, you can join us today so as to smile next week with us.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by macminista(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bonita101n2:

..no problem...ve you met mr rite yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / My Fiancée Is Extorting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.