Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice (38857 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2015
Flashh:
Cheating + gold digging in disguise.

"You don't want to miss out what is yours". Really?

Think more about yourself making your own money without depending on a man in this life.

Ode.
Oloshos trying to be modest.

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by realborn(m): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2,

Marry one of the rich guys. Your priority lies therein.

If you marry the fine boy you are attracted to, if he does not become as rich as you desire, you will fall out of love with him. You will barely tolerate his vices.

You are not a gold digger. Your love language is riches!

NB:
I am married and I know money is very important for a happy home. It is however not the most important criterion.

Those who are rich today may become poor tomorrow. God forbid though. If you settle for a rich man, start a business immediately to enable you support him if he ever has financial issues. Otherwise you will leave him when he is broke!

21 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by drlayla(m): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2015
I wonder y ladies with poor parents always wanting rich guys looking for a rich guy simply shows ure hungry. Marry the not to rich man and both of u should grow together. life is not a bed of roses i guess when ure married to the very rich one and he eventually gets bamkrupt u will divorce him right? Woman like u end up begging a bricklayer at the end to marry them.

12 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nursy(f): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2015
Smh vigorously! Some women don't just want to work, they don't see themselves being rich without attaching themselves to the rich.
I just don't get why people get carried away by rich niggas, its not just in me.

What if something happens to the rich guy and he becomes broke? Will u still be able to stay? Make people they give themselves brain na.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by niceguy7(m): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2015
DankemzI:
Are you a rich Fiancé
I know of a lady that contributed to her fiance financial status, still loyal and respectful!
The I got to know the car the hubby is driving was procured by her.... I was lipsrsealed

It's not about the guys financial capabilities, if he can feed himself, you, the kids. And settle any Emergency

Marry him, go build your family together. Stop looking for ready made! grin
Lol...well said, that's the problem of young ladies of today, looking for already made men.....

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Pidggin(f): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2015
uthor=Bonita101n2 post=37684457]I was formerly engaged to a very nice guy who luckily for me was very rich and also got a very good job while we were dating in an oil firm. Unfortunately it did not work out due to external factors (folks). After healing and all, I started to open up again and have and still meeting a lot of men, both rich and not so rich, bad and good etc.

My problem here is that maybe having dated someone that was very rich and also having met and meeting still very rich guy, I'm finding it difficult settling for less. I met this wonderful guy who I'm also attracted to but he is not very rich. Meanwhile, I do have another suitor or two who are extremely rich but I'm not so attracted to them and I know marriage, that attraction is important.

I really like this guy but then again, I start battling with the fact he is not so rich as the previous and the others and what people might say in me settling for less. Even one time he visited, while I was trying to talk to my brother about him, before I could finish, my brother had already said who is this guy that does not seem like he's rich.

It's now making have conflicting feelings and thoughts and I don't want to miss out on a good person but what if I force and maybe get attracted to those other rich suitors but my mind is more on the not so rich.

Please advise sincerely and judging. Thank you.[/quote]

If he's a good person like you say he is, then you should choose him. Money is important, but it's not everything.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Lilyomi(f): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2015
Dnt make decisions with those who wl not live with the consequences. Go ask ur family.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Goldmaxx(f): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2015
Ashawo

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I knew there will be judgement. If I was a gold digger Mr nnachuks, I would not be here plus I am from a very well to do family duh! I am posting a dilemma, a lady with a lot of suitors and making the right decision so please go and rea through again and think well before spitting out garb.
and you came to nairaland for answers. You are not yet serious.

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by justi4jesu(f): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2015
nnachukz:
Gold digger, go get a job. Remember to get one for your brother as well.

grin grin grin grin Take it easy with her, Some men dig gold more than ladies these days, afterall who no like better thing cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I was formerly engaged to a very nice guy who luckily for me was very rich and also got a very good job while we were dating in an oil firm. Unfortunately it did not work out due to external factors (folks). After healing and all, I started to open up again and have and still meeting a lot of men, both rich and not so rich, bad and good etc.

My problem here is that maybe having dated someone that was very rich and also having met and meeting still very rich guy, I'm finding it difficult settling for less. I met this wonderful guy who I'm also attracted to but he is not very rich. Meanwhile, I do have another suitor or two who are extremely rich but I'm not so attracted to them and I know marriage, that attraction is important.

I really like this guy but then again, I start battling with the fact he is not so rich as the previous and the others and what people might say in me settling for less. Even one time he visited, while I was trying to talk to my brother about him, before I could finish, my brother had already said who is this guy that does not seem like he's rich.

It's now making have conflicting feelings and thoughts and I don't want to miss out on a good person but what if I force and maybe get attracted to those other rich suitors but my mind is more on the not so rich.

Please advise sincerely and judging. Thank you.
Remember your root!
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by cyprus000: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2015
[size=13pt]
When we tell young men to make money and you will get any woman.

Them go say we dun start again(generalize).

Just imagine the stereotype on that innocent hustling young man.
The sickening fact is that it is coming from a fellow guy.

Hey, Your biggest enemy in this situation,Is your brda.

Which kind generation of naija women,God give usangry

Anyway. #teamforeign all the way.
[/size]

15 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by saintkel(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2015
If u really love him dnt let riches be a barrier. Remember d scriptures, riches is like a bird, it flies and land where it pleaseth. He may be rich 2mo who knws or y not make him look exactly d way u want

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by timilehing(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2015
Gold-digger confirmed present.
Why are Nigerian ladies like dis?

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by justwise(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I was formerly engaged to a very nice guy who luckily for me was very rich and also got a very good job while we were dating in an oil firm. Unfortunately it did not work out due to external factors (folks). After healing and all, I started to open up again and have and still meeting a lot of men, both rich and not so rich, bad and good etc.

You don't need a rich man you need a job.

17 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by kilokeys(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I was formerly engaged to a very nice guy who luckily for me was very rich and also got a very good job while we were dating in an oil firm. Unfortunately it did not work out due to external factors (folks). After healing and all, I started to open up again and have and still meeting a lot of men, both rich and not so rich , bad and good etc.

My problem here is that maybe having dated someone that was very rich and also having met and meeting still very rich guy, I'm finding it difficult settling for less. I met this wonderful guy who I'm also attracted to but he is not very rich . Meanwhile, I do have another suitor or two who are extremely rich but I'm not so attracted to them and I know marriage, that attraction is important.

I really like this guy but then again, I start battling with the fact he is not so rich as the previous and the others and what people might say in me settling for less. Even one time he visited, while I was trying to talk to my brother about him, before I could finish, my brother had already said who is this guy that does not seem like he's rich .

U mentioned "rich" ten times in ur article..

Pple try saying rich ten times

Rich
Rich
Rich
Rich
Rich
Rich
Rich
Rich
Rich
Rich

And the op is saying she isnt a gold digger.. I dey laff o

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by justwise(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2015
timilehing:
Gold-digger confirmed present.

Why are Nigerian ladies like dis?

Some not all

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by AnneMomoh: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2015
Sister - you mentioned the word “ rich“ about a dozen times.

Bonita101n2:

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Ademat7(m): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2015
It is well,and the guy don't know serious debate is going on abt his matter; dis is a prayer point in disguise

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Gasout(m): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2015
If I may ask U; " Is dating a guy who isn't rich like the previous one(s) tantamount to SETTLING FOR LESS?" where did u keep good morals, personality, God fearing, true love, simplicity, ability to take responsibilities, etc

All I keep seeing in ur write up is; RICH, RICH, and RICH... to u, other qualities of a good man do not matter, but RRRRRIIIICCCCCHHHHHHH!!!

I PITY SOME NAIJA GIRLS. HELP YOURSELF lipsrsealed sad cool[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by tollytexy(m): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2015
Am a rich guy too. Come and give me free pusssy

12 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2015
It seems you are from a poor background, and you want a life insurance. Poor folks behave like you and your brother.

14 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Empedocles(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2015
Lwkmd,,,d only reason why a gal nowadays would b confused over choosing btwn a rich and poor guy,is because d rich guy aint reach enof,,,

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by goshen26: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I knew there will be judgement. If I was a gold digger Mr nnachuks, I would not be here plus I am from a very well to do family duh! I am posting a dilemma, a lady with a lot of suitors and making the right decision so please go and rea through again and think well before spitting out garb.
Then use ur well to do status to help the struggling man, since he's the one u r attracted to

AAL Z WELL

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by saintkel(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Sister - you mentioned the word “ rich“ about a dozen times.

My crush!!!
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by adedayourt(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2015
see as nl dey para for op grin grin

gold this
gold that.

op no mind them jare, just wait a little, dangote's grandson ll com 4 u cool
#golddigger tongue

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Jamb2016Expo: 10:41am On Sep 05, 2015
funny
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by adedayourt(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2015
saintkel:
My crush!!!

dat ur crush is damn pretty wink,

minding sharing her??
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by toyese01(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2015
nnachukz:
Gold digger, go get a job. Remember to get one for your brother as well.
#gbam,true yarn I don't even think tht her brother hv staarted working †̥ knw wht it tkes †̥ mke real money. M sure he is hoping †̥ feed from his sis bf.#thief

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by jazinogold(m): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2015
mk ur brother go become rich too else same way he kicked d guy out na so gateman go kick m out too!

like say riches comes in one day! you know d hardwork dy v done over time to make them rich! n u siddon dere dy select like say na TV station Wey u wan watch u dy select! wat v u done to make yourself rich?

love me wen m poor...not wen m rich!

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by blackpanda: 10:43am On Sep 05, 2015
To be honest you sound like a gold digger!

All i can hear is "rich,rich,rich".
Ladies like you dont end well because you forget that nothing is permanent in life.
You marry the material not the man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / My Fiancée Is Extorting Me / My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.