Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice (38858 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by 4stylz: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I knew there will be judgement. If I was a gold digger Mr nnachuks, I would not be here plus I am from a very well to do family duh! I am posting a dilemma, a lady with a lot of suitors and making the right decision so please go and rea through again and think well before spitting out garb.

So why are you worried about their finances

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Sexyolori(f): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2015
In marriage, emotions count as much as finance. If you go for money over love you might end up being miserable,you have to find a middle ground.
This not so wealthy guy, does he have a source of income?can he take care of himself and an extra mouth? is he focused and hard working? is he someone with plans and dreams who pushes to get better? does he have growth prospects? This are questions you must sit down and answer objectively, if he is that kind of person you can take the ride with him and work hand in hand to build a future that you both desire. Remember not all that glitters is gold and because Guy A is rich today doesn't necessarily guarantee that he will be rich tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2015
@op you mentioned "rich" fourteen times and yet you reject the fact that you are a gold digger. You aren't just a gold digger but also confused

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2015
horeejah:
My dear, pls pray abt it, evrytin in life isnt abt being rich, happiness is very impt in marriage, so for nw, 4get abt suitors bin rich or not, go to God in prayers to show you d very best persn 4u, i knw He'll direct ur path
d way Nigerians use that word.. pray. but y here still dey jagara jagara? ha!
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by aderonkedeborah(f): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2015
My dear always follow ur mind and do what will make u happy. If u love him go ahead n lift him up with humility forget about odas opinion including that of ur relatives, be happy for urself life is too short and can only b enjoy to d fullest with d one u truly love. Above all talk to GOD always n u won't regret it..

#end time tinz.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2015
lazy gurl.
u out there searchin tirelessly for a readt made man abi??
i pity u no b small
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by kritikali(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2015
ednut1:
gold digger oshi.

Oluwa ednut awon ti pwc....u notice how the word 'rich appear in that post more than 1million times.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by drnoel: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2015
Naija girls which way forward?
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2015
Sexyolori:
In marriage, emotions count as much as finance. If you go for money over love you might end up being miserable,you have to find a middle ground.
This not so wealthy guy, does he have a source of income?can he take care of himself and an extra mouth? is he focused and hard working? is he someone with plans and dreams who pushes to get better? does he have growth prospects? This are questions you must sit down and answer objectively, if he is that kind of person you can take the ride with him and work hand in hand to build a future that you both desire. Remember not all that glitters is gold and because Guy A is rich today doesn't necessarily guarantee that he will be rich tomorrow.
what abt u the questioner? no be only this are..
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by drnoel: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I was formerly engaged to a very nice guy who luckily for me was very rich and also got a very good job while we were dating in an oil firm. Unfortunately it did not work out due to external factors (folks). After healing and all, I started to open up again and have and still meeting a lot of men, both rich and not so rich, bad and good etc.

My problem here is that maybe having dated someone that was very rich and also having met and meeting still very rich guy, I'm finding it difficult settling for less. I met this wonderful guy who I'm also attracted to but he is not very rich. Meanwhile, I do have another suitor or two who are extremely rich but I'm not so attracted to them and I know marriage, that attraction is important.

I really like this guy but then again, I start battling with the fact he is not so rich as the previous and the others and what people might say in me settling for less. Even one time he visited, while I was trying to talk to my brother about him, before I could finish, my brother had already said who is this guy that does not seem like he's rich.

It's now making have conflicting feelings and thoughts and I don't want to miss out on a good person but what if I force and maybe get attracted to those other rich suitors but my mind is more on the not so rich.

Please advise sincerely and judging. Thank you.

This is what worries me about our nigerian sisters. Is that what all you people think about? U say u dont want no one to judge u but how does one not do just that when all u spewed is rubbish?
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by cyprus000: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2015
fairygeh:

Oh please,you are from a rich background and you are shouting rich,rich,rich like a pauper? Huh
My dear if you are from a rich background, you wouldn't find it difficult to date or marry a not so rich guy,u wouldn't see it as a problem sharing resources and having a better life with someone you love rather than shouting rich,rich,rich

You know what the rich guys you said ate after you might just wanna chop you and leave while the only "not so rich" guy is here to stay,
Bae,yiu sound like an omo oju o ro la ri girl, better still "I never Chop" girl,the kind of girl that depends on a guy even to buy ordinary pant.
coolcool

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by tendermind: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2015
What do u mean by being rich or not? Mydear money comes n goes n cannever be retained in one person's house. Marriage is based on love not money. For love bears all things believes all things n hopes all things. To me,love can bring peace of mind which can bring money. But money cannever bring peace of mind. D most of all, seek d face of God for he wl answer you. Tnx and Gods grace.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by preciousMI1(f): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2015
YOUR PROBLEM IS NOT INDECISION... your problem is money...

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I was formerly engaged to a very nice guy who luckily for me was very rich and also got a very good job while we were dating in an oil firm. Unfortunately it did not work out due to external factors (folks). After healing and all, I started to open up again and have and still meeting a lot of men, both rich and not so rich, bad and good etc.

My problem here is that maybe having dated someone that was very rich and also having met and meeting still very rich guy, I'm finding it difficult settling for less. I met this wonderful guy who I'm also attracted to but he is not very rich. Meanwhile, I do have another suitor or two who are extremely rich but I'm not so attracted to them and I know marriage, that attraction is important.

I really like this guy but then again, I start battling with the fact he is not so rich as the previous and the others and what people might say in me settling for less. Even one time he visited, while I was trying to talk to my brother about him, before I could finish, my brother had already said who is this guy that does not seem like he's rich.

It's now making have conflicting feelings and thoughts and I don't want to miss out on a good person but what if I force and maybe get attracted to those other rich suitors but my mind is more on the not so rich.

Please advise sincerely and judging. Thank you.
THEN FIND DANGOTE NA!

EEEDIOT angry

SINCE ALL WETI I JUST DEY HEAR NA RICH, NOT SO RICH, LITTLE RICH.

YOU GO OLD THERE LIKE MUMU. YOU THINK SAY EVERTHING NA MATERIAL undecided

Riches is not a permanent stage.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by justwise(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2015
kosplateau:

but they were dating in an oil firm... grin

The oil has dried up so she needs to start looking for job in gold digging firm now grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by vani86: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2015
Omotolu:
It seems you are from a poor background, and you want a life insurance. Poor folks behave like you and your brother.

very wretched background i tell you, a well off girl is never fazed by how much a guy have, but her happiness.

maybe she fine small now looking for someone she go anchor, doubt she is even a graduate

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Ayodeelee: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2015
Jst follow ur heart nd dnt list 2 wat anybdy wil say because dey r nt d ppl dat wil liv wit u, pls tink very we'll b4 mkin any conclusion, May God help u
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Sexyolori(f): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2015
kosplateau:

what abt u the questioner? no be only this are..
Sure, the lady too has to have a source of income because with the economy of the country both partners should bring something to the table but I would not advice her to go into the situation where she will responsible for all the bills in the house because she will wear out in no time...

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by angelofurlife: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2015
Follow your heart and forget about your brother but I must tell you one thing, when it comes to marriage the need for one to be financially stable cannot be over emphasized. Forget about the he treats me so well phrase cos my there he may be doing that to make up for the money he doesn't have some are like that, please look deeper. Find out who has a good heart amongst them, one that his conscience will not allow him do some certain things, one that has a future. This is marriage you are talking about so make sure you think well.good luck

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Dreambeat: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2015
@op,you are a gold digger,sorry I have to be blunt.You are confused because you want a guy who you like and who is also rich.The fact is that you primarily want a rich guy possibly because of your family status and what people will think about you and your family if you marry a 'poor' guy.Unfortunately,in life some times these features don't come in one package.You have to make a choice on what you really want.You family is not helping matters because you all have the same 'marry the rich guy syndrome'.I wish you the best in your eventual choice.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2015
Money shouldn't be a factor. The not so much guy might end up becoming a beast. Pray for guidance

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Flashh: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2015
Did anybody noticed girls are finding it very difficult to comment on this thread.

*Birds of a feather* grin

10 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2015
timilehing:
Gold-digger confirmed present.

Why are Nigerian ladies like dis?
NA POVERTY OHH.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Donpizzle(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2015
Are u 35+ yrs? I dont tink so.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Donbasi(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2015
Babe ur solution is ryt there with u, this is marriage you are talking about. Its obvious your brother is so engrossed and obsessed with so much riches. Well its a two way dice its either u go for the riches and don't ever bring complains here in years to come ie! If it will last to years or u settle for not so rich and have ur peace n happiness and ur mind at rest. Make ur choice

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Kennedyiheme: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2015
This lady has psycological problem, no jokes apart, its not normal for someone to find love and still be asking jamb question,please what will the money do to you? The not so rich guy can still afford to take care of the family and you guys will leave happily and work towards getting rich, don't go and marry a monster that will probably usee you for money ritual, I don't know but is it that ladies are doomed to be senseless? What kinda stu*pid question is this sef? U really need help, nigerian ladies are pretty but are senseless. Na wa for u

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by ochedan(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2015
Am sorry bt I must say dis, is a fact;
Ur broda is a disgrace to we guys.
U ursef u r nt a good lady dat's y u r confuse.
Nobody is born rich or poor.
Change is constant.
D poor can b rich tomoro n d rich can b poor tomoro.
Finally, ur love is for money n nt d person den go marry d rich.
U r afraid of wat people may say becus u r surrounded wit same tinkin people lik u n ur broda.
Don't b offended bt u can use ur head well beta 4 u.
GBAM

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by drey076(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2015
fairygeh:
At OP,you are just the kind of lady that make men feel all women are gold diggers and all for the money.so so annoying

Isn't it that you are crippled or what or are you an 1mbecile ,you mean you didn't go to school/ you are uneducated that you cannot pray to have a good job yourself and not rely on a man for money saying he's not rich, bla bla,bla.
As for your parents expecting you to bring a rich man home at all costs,i guess you are from a poor background, omo oju o ro la ri.
I pity you
God bless you for this..
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by DoTheNeedful: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
Thanks a lot @YourMain... would yield to your advice. I agree with you. I work in a very good company.

Thank you @DamkemzI, for your advice,

If you work in a very good company as u claim then there shouldnt be problem marrying any guy rich or average except if the guy is very broke.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Na wa ooh, Na just Rich, Rich, Rich I dey see... cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Justiyke4u: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2015
The dominant word I read from this post is rich and not so rich... Well the decision is very simple... Just get a man that you want or desire and make him as reach as you want or desire I think this is the easiest way to achieving your goal

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by drey076(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2015
cheesy
saintkel:
I dnt share, go 4 LadyF
cheesy
saintkel:
I dnt share, go 4 LadyF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / My Fiancée Is Extorting Me / My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.