Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! (6216 Views)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Guy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

First red flag!
I gave up after reading the chat. RIP English!
Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
Convoy of bullshits....
Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I gave up after reading the chat. RIP English!

What did English ever do to them to be treated this way! embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

What did English ever do to them to be treated this way! embarassed cry
Only God knows cry cry
Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by Savigne(f): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
Oh Lawd...I couldnt help but laugh at the response the Op got...Nor be only convoy na entourage..

2 Likes

Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by Adah96(f): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
kikikikikikiki gringrin
Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by obynaDmob(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
princeuj2015:
I would have loved to reply ur comment but ur dp proves otherwise grin

Wetyn do em avi undecided ??
Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by obynaDmob(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Convoy of bullshits....

Entourage full of shit grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by pbs4real(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Convo or convoy? undecided
Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by cromz(m): 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
"Across ur heart?"

na wa oh...

wic kyn english pesin no go see for NL?

lol the gal don turn crosser be dat
Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by Inioluwa01(m): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
princeuj2015:
I would have loved to reply ur comment but ur dp proves otherwise grin
Hnmm...yours speaks volume of exactly what you are bro...a baby!
Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by tohpahz(f): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
pryd:
WhatsApp convoy indeed. undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by Leonyluiz(m): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Seriously..... What the ph**k is wrong with this OP Just wasted 169.45kb opening this sh*t.. Lucky I don't know you.
Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
zinachidi:
OP must be yoruba,,.. Whatsapp convoy indeed..

lolz. brother nor kill me with laugh abeg, Lolz, hahahaha...

D mugu even get mind to post the crap for NL, Lolz, hahagaga
Lolz, Op go mumu tay,
Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
Leonyluiz:
Seriously..... What the ph**k is wrong with this OP Just wasted 169.45kb opening this sh*t.. Lucky I don't know you.
Lolz, I trust u, u even calculate ur Mb join, Lolz funny pals
Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
ZaraBrains:

Cool bro, its all fun tho, Nairaland is a multitribal Forum like Naija, so different face, different sense of reasoning!!

Enjoy jare!

buh d op reasoning is very low I must confess
Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by zinachidi(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

lolz. brother nor kill me with laugh abeg, Lolz, hahahaha...
D mugu even get mind to post the crap for NL, Lolz, hahagaga Lolz, Op go mumu tay,
lol, and the nigga dosent even care to edit it,,
Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by ZaraBrains(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

He was so happy I guess, happiness most times works like an Opium-
Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by princeuj2015(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Leonyluiz:
Seriously.....
What the ph**k is wrong with this OP
Just wasted 169.45kb opening this sh*t..
Lucky I don't know you.
and what were you thinking before opening this thread huh?? To see a picture of ur dirty looking self inside a car u were meant to wash for a customer huh, you must be one of these migrants from niger I guess undecided
Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by pryd(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by ZaraBrains(m): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

He was so happy I guess, happiness most times works like an Opium-
Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by Leonyluiz(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2015
princeuj2015:
and what were you thinking before opening this thread huh?? To see a picture of ur dirty looking self inside a car u were meant to wash for a customer huh, you must be one of these migrants from niger I guess undecided

Waiting for brutal exchange of words I presume..
Well, sorry.. I'm too lazy for that.
FYI... I wasn't insulting the OP. That was a mere friendly gesture.
So think before you type mate. Peace
Re: A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! by Calebosko(m): 9:12am On Sep 07, 2015
scomon scomot there,na ur typ woman dey sweat mouth dey chop dry pocket

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film / Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) / Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.