Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert (23321 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / What Do You Hate About Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Ojisik(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2017
loud1:
this happens to me all the time

grin Good to know I'm not alone in this. I've began to feel less insecure about my introvert nature these days.

I can't even be bothered if my friends call me boring...not that I don't socialize but I don't do it to the extent that it drains me physically/mentally.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Ojisik(m): 8:13am On May 22, 2017
cutiem:

Yes o.. It happens to me. I rethink many situations especially when it has passed already!

Good to know I'm not alone in this. Hi my fellow introvert.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Andylegacy: 3:13pm On May 31, 2017
I love being in an Introvert
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by bpee: 8:49pm On May 31, 2017
If ure an introvert nd not too good looking,,its easier for u,,when ure an introvert and ure cute,,then ure automatically a big snub to the people around u,,a serious womanizer and playboy to the girls u meet online (who doesn't even know u)
Ure jus totally misunderstood,,everyone notices u but u dont have an idea of it
Ur online friends (who don't rili know u) expect u to be a baller,party rider,,fun guy,,,lol. Only if they knew.

People can't jus understand ur level of self esteem which is raised to the power of infinity
U can't just make friends anyhow cos most of them are just like the rest,,no critical thinking
Loquacious and not calculative before doing things,,
I could go on and on...

Jus summarized my life
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 31, 2017
I can't maintain close friendships, they wear me out. As a result, I'm always hiding from people.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by shiffynaani(m): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
I Possess All The Attributes Of Introvert Mentioned Here.Sometimes I Do That Why Did He Create Me As An Introvert. Because On Sighting Some One Would Like To Initiate A Conversation With,especially Girls, I Would Just Go Dumb.Not Knowing What To Say Again And It Usually Pains Me Alot.People Also See Me As Being Gentle,proud,girlish(dis One Dey Pain Me Ehn) And So On.Although I Love The Introvert Nature I Found Myself Cos I Really Love It When I Am With Myself,as In Only ME. And Like Others,i Do Think Alot. The Only Thing I Detest About My Introvert Is My Inability To Strike A flowing Conversation With Anybody.After Small Talk Like 3 Or 4 Mins,i Will Be Like;what Next Again.Before Jack,i Don Pack Inside Again.I Am Very Handsome With Cute Smile So Alot Of Girls Give Me The Green Light But When I Failed To Act,they See Me Like I Am Proud. Hiah,introverts Sha.But I Think I Don Dey Try With The Conversation Aspect Small Small.In All,on A Scale Of 0-100,i Think my Introvert/extrovert Percentage Is 70:30.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by omodasolamary: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
cool to be here, am an introvert as well but am a lady, and this even seem more weird to people and funny enough most comment have seen here have been made by males. like seriously, are there no ladies that are introvert? av tried and force myself to mingle but that get me worse off than when am alone cos i love being alone.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by iamyemiakins(m): 5:41am On Nov 18, 2017
No be small thing!
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by iceboy4752(m): 8:54am On Apr 26, 2020
Of all d introverts we have here, none is worse dan me

Why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / Relationship Mistakes You Made.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.