Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert (23352 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / What Do You Hate About Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by rollindollar(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
plz who is an introvert...nd hw cn i b one...
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 08, 2015
rollindollar:
plz who is an introvert...nd hw cn i b one...
Simple, just live in the mountain/forest.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by rollindollar(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2015
hayurmidey:
Simple, just live in the mountain/forest.
u mean those who identify themselve as introvert here lives in d forest....
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by faith551(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2015
ibrahym47:
Same here, bless Jah I corrected it less than a month ago.

How did u do it, I need help
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by elguaje(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2015
Tessyy1701:
1.Always indoor to the extend dat people are now tagging Me "Obinrin"
2.Scared 2 talk in public
3.Scare to woo a girl except if it's on a social media, though I benefit from dis once coz a girl woo Me...
4.People always say m too secretive and I always frown ma face
e.t.c
Honestly i can relate especially that "obinrin" -sh!t even to the extent of calling me "eleha" cry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by ekundayoalo(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2015
@d OP, i believe hate is such a big word to use. i prefer dislike
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by elguaje(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2015
100% introvert... I can't develop deep friendships...when i have alcohol talking is easier,actually everything is easier.i want to be relax without taking alcohol but is never easy throwing 'part of you' away. cry
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by lampardizik(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2015
Snowangel4:
I am an introvert,but people say I am too proud and arrogant . It is so depressing embarassed embarassed

Nobody but an introvert will understand that it's just attitude and not pride. Me?...I've come to the point where it just amuses me how they think...

At least have a diary,that way,it'll be like you're talking to someone. I hope this helps an Angel like you

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by lampardizik(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2015
ekundayoalo:
@d OP, i believe hate is such a big word to use. i prefer dislike

Exactly!!!,as an introvert,I don't believe I could ever hate!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by lampardizik(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2015
faith551:
Boredom, lack of friends, makes me afraid of commitment!!!, because I'll always want my space.

commitment!!!

I dey run from that thing like kilode!!!

Pops go come dey call pesin irresponsible! angry
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by lampardizik(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2015
So I've been reading through and I got idea!

Let's all form a group on BBM and Whatsapp and talk about our achievements and shortcomings and help each other out anyway we can.

Add me on BBM with 2ACD1378

And Whatsapp with +23409083661218

I'm expecting y'all
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by lampardizik(m): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2015
Heromaniaa:
I don't have a single friend.

You want one?
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by lampardizik(m): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2015
shizzy7:
NOTHING I just love locking myself in a Dark room with Food,Phone and A TV That's waayy better than going for any party//shopping and all

People think I am too secretive But that's what I like..

I have friends that are Extroverts But I'm always calling them Over-Sabi/I too know and they get a lot of things like money,connection,People taking them out and all..

Hahahah

We be rocking the same boat!

Go girl
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by lampardizik(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2015
Pelmet:
I'm very altruistic it Scares me, like that's the only way I express my warmth.
I find it very difficult to express myselF so bad everyone complains...sometimes I get a really exciting news about something very important and everyone expects to scream or do something that shows my level o' excitement but all that comes forth is a smile.
I'm shy and a perfectionist at the same time hence I usually appear authoritative when I say important things in order to prevent flaws during my speech.
I'm always with my phone, it's about the only place I find solace especially when people around me chatter away.
I could stay indoors for months without being seen, like it'll appear like I'm not in town except Sundays and it feels normal to me.
Worst is the fact that I don't really keep in touch with my friendS, sometimes I even ignore calls jez because I'm not in the mood to start giggling or jez talking aimlessly...it makes me appear proud...like really proud. They are too many to mention and when I get confronted about my personality its makes me feel depreSsed.

But in all I love me,have very good pals in my inner CirCle where I'm the most "extroverted" human existent and they be like "damn who are you?"...that's life

And it gets crazy sometimes,so they be like "see that trouble maker!"

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Tessyy1701: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2015
elguaje:
Honestly i can relate especially that "obinrin" -sh!t even to the extent of calling me "eleha" cry
I av dis story to share ..........dere is dis girl an

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by sparko1(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2015
Antoinne:

All you introverts suckling here like babies need one thing: psychiatric help. Buzz a doc or visit a clinic.

If you having troubles being an introvert, expressing yourself, then you are no different from the extrovert who continually ends up in problems with his/her loquaciousness. Come on, guys!

Introversion is only one side to you. You can be introverted and still have a girlfriend you spend or don't spend hours on end on the phone with. You can be an introvert and still go to or not go to parties. It's as you like it.
You can be an introvert and still stay indoor all day long musing to yourself and engaging your thoughts. And this without feeling left out. And oh yes, you can be an introvert and keep quiet all day not talking to anyone. Ready, though, when needed, to express your opinions and make your stand clear.

Separate being an introvert from being timid and lacking will. Separate them. You guys need to work on yourselves. undecided

It is simple and easy for you to say, as introvert the major problem is thinking, the reason we introverts finds it difficult to communicate in public and with strangers is because everything we want to say must be thought about properly and because we are perfectionist, if the thought is not refined enough we hold back until it is.

Sometimes, if someone offend me i would think about what to say to him and maybe after hours of debating on it i finally decide on what to say i discover that the statement now sounds like a warning not like the usual outburst that I want to show but I can't help it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by faith551(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2015
lampardizik:

commitment!!!

I dey run from that thing like kilode!!!

Pops go come dey call pesin irresponsible! angry

Lol, commitment always drag me out of my hole, it's so frustrating for me.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by lampardizik(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
faith551:

Lol, commitment always drag me out of my hole, it's so frustrating for me.

Especially for babe side,I dey always pity them girls because I seldom pay attention to anybody
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by AikayDaWrapper(m): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Introversy is a Biatch.

Find it hard to talk to people except I've stayed with them for months.

In my skl people hardly know I exist in my department and I'm in 500 level. sad

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Heromaniaa: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
lampardizik:

You want one?
sure
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Ephemmm: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
shizzy7:
NOTHING I just love locking myself in a Dark room with Food,Phone and A TV That's waayy better than going for any party//shopping and all

People think I am too secretive But that's what I like..

I have friends that are Extroverts But I'm always calling them Over-Sabi/I too know and they get a lot of things like money,connection,People taking them out and all..

I think it is only me oooo. The other things is that majority of things that people do are irritating to me: my thinking is far beyond that. Another one is indiciseveness: very slow to make decision until I got nearly 90% information required.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Ephemmm: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
delectablegyal:
1. The fact that I like being alone.

2. The fact that I don't have so many friends, just the friends in school.

3. The fact that I'm more confident when I'm alone bt when I see crowd, the confidence will diminish.

4. The fact that I'm not loquacious. Communication skill is the ish, I must tell u. We are in the world of keep the conversation going.

You forgot to add this: preferring putting your ideas down to oral expression.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by shizzy7(f): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ephemmm:

I think it is only me oooo. The other things is that majority of things that people do are irritating to me: my thinking is far beyond that. Another one is indiciseveness: very slow to make decision until I got nearly 90% information required.

At the bolded you Fantasize,,daydream I also do that too Imagining what's not in reality but wish would be....I'm not slow at making decisions though...
It depends on the type of things people do before you'll get irritated...
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by adedayourt(m): 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
wen pple strts to complain i kip mute a lot nd i be like "hw does it affect ur life angry "

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by shizzy7(f): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tessyy1701:

I av dis story to share ..........dere is dis girl an epitome of beauty yap Her beauty can be compare with dat of PMB wife (Aisha) I woo Her very perfectly dat she gat no oda option dan to accept albeit on FB, D first time d girl come visiting it was like d world want to come 2 an end. I just found d courage to talk wt Her though in a shy mood I offer her drink, She do d talkings and later left. we continue d FB chat wt sweet n romantic word dat She av to come 1 night like that but I can't touch dis girl though She make d move so dat I can give it to Her but I m very shy She was not Happy with Me but today I thank God sha
You're just like my cousin.... He is a womanizer ONLY in his Thoughts, words and dreams,,he can spend a whole day talking about different girls he likes BUT bring the girl lai lai he will become invisible and the boy is fine but he's too shy so many connections we've done at his request he will still fumble....
Even his mum now sets him up with girls,,she keeps wondering about who that special girl he would settle down with will be...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Ephemmm: 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
shizzy7:
At the bolded you Fantasize,,daydream I also do that too Imagining what's not in reality but wish would be....I'm not slow at making decisions though...
It depends on the type of things people do before you'll get irritated...

What I tried to say is that I only thrive well on discussion which involves deeper thinking: it is challenging but interesting to me.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
not fashion wise
shy wen with girls (xpecially d 1 I like)
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Tessyy1701: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
shizzy7:
You're just like my cousin.... He is a womanizer ONLY in his Thoughts, words and dreams,,he can spend a whole day talking about different girls he likes BUT bring the girl lai lai he will become invisible and the boy is fine but he's too shy so many connections we've done at his request he will still fumble....
Even his mum now sets him up with girls,,she keeps wondering about who that special girl he would settle down with will be...
O ga oooo
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Rukkydelta(f): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
Growing wasn't really easy family couldn't understand me especially my mum wanted to change me to a extrovert but thank God am still me. People always define you without really knowing you some may admire you,some may think you are a snub,proud and so on always have to think a action or statement i made if it is wrong or right Always trying to force myself to involve in talks am not interested in
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by shizzy7(f): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ephemmm:

What I tried to say is that I only thrive well on discussion which involves deeper thinking: it is challenging but interesting to me.
okay
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by dmcdad: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lacomus:
Mine is always forcing my self to be with people, it really suck especially when I'm in a middle of discussion and my mind starts telling me "Oboy let's go home"

This is just me. My friend will always ask me; guy, wetin you dey go house go do? And I will always respond, I get alot to do jare, you no go understand. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I practically live inside my head. I always need time to think. Thats not even debatable. If I am not thinking, then I dey for internet dey find wetin no lost. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Or I might just be seeing a movie or playing game.

For real, the life I live is the best. No comparisons. I wouldn't trade my lifestyle, temperament or personality trait for another.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by dmcdad: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
lekjons:
ladies thinking shît that introverts are not bf material, or weak, or can be easily controlled by them.. HELL NO!
Any lady who thinks so wouldn't wanna meet someone like me. Weak keh... I am physically, emotionally, psychologically, morally and intellectually stronger than any extrovert or super-extrovert out there. Take me for a weak guy at your own peril. Although I always like playing the stupid game where I act like I am stupid just to see if you would wanna take advantage of me.

#NoNonsense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Stay Safe When Meeting A Nigerian Guy You Met Online / Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet Nigerian Men At My Financial Level? / How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.