Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (120274 Views)

My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by oluking: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
rasojie:
MUST EVERYTHING BE SHARED ON NAIRALAND?? Mtcheeeww angry
If you can't share, enter your room and selfservice.BAGA angry

3 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by vivypretty(f): 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
agabaI23:
hmmm, are you talking from experience?
lol NO
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by ignis: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
rasojie:
I wonder

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by titi4fola(f): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
Just like that..you guys didn't lock the door ni shocked

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by YBMB(m): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
Bt ur mumcy de vex o.. Y she cm call u guys ANIMAL?? LOL.
Anyways lock door next time.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by GodblessNig247(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
nope

hmmm. ok
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by stanvesco(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
vani86:
Lol OP. No need to be embarrassed at all.

Did she give birth to you through inmaculate conception.

I have seen KY Jelly (for those who know what it is) more thn once in my parents room when i was young and growing up. I am sure they did not know i will know what it is. Not knowing i read a lot of novels and have read about it.

i guess ur dad or moms a doctor,
dats wat we use for digital rectal examination
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by agabaI23(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
vivypretty:

lol NO
OK, Are you sure? kedu maka ndi Awka, na ndi trig point Awka?
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Solomonodimegwu(m): 12:25am On Sep 07, 2015
rasojie:
must u comment?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Bamz(m): 2:41am On Sep 07, 2015
Nuella222:
grin grin btw did she hv to call u animals because of that? Besides she did that during her time and she knws how u both missed each other. Just ignore her and complete the missionary journey, u get d certificate grin

Did you mean to use Nutella as your moniker?.... cos you sound sweet wink
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by CaptPlanet(m): 7:29am On Sep 07, 2015
Freemanan:
cool
*thinking*

THREE*SOME

WTF Dude! Yuck!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nuella222(f): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2015
Bamz:

Did you mean to use Nutella as your moniker?.... cos you sound sweet wink
Xmas babes ar always sweet, havn't u heard of d name Emmanuella? cool

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
grin he is still her son as such deserved it when he didn't lock the door, she just passed a message grin mothers sha she might be thinking"am babysitting your new born baby and your guys are busy making more babies" cheesy. His wife will be so shy even with all the certificates
Nuella222:
grin grin btw did she hv to call u animals because of that? Besides she did that during her time and she knws how u both missed each other. Just ignore her and complete the missionary journey, u get d certificate grin

10 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by draspi: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
click here to read more https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=834758209976414&id=297737717011802&set=ms.c.eJw9z8kVxCAMA9CO5nnDS~%3B~_NTWJFHD8yMrRHnRqdqYzwX8OWGa4y18iNPsiTbneZKqFn5~%3B3ALbp5Fu3wzePte07oRG40~_ozzz~_adV9qRX5~_1Dl0w~_3W2P5ibIA96~%3ByeVNN7D~%3B7ehT9CXhv3y7U~_L977lyT~%3BPQEhX.bps.a.834757913309777.1073741890.297737717011802&source=48
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by LADYARIK(f): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hahahahahhaahhaahahahahahhahah cheesy
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Op it's not omugo but omugwo.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nuella222(f): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
missgray:
grin he is still her son as such deserved it when he didn't lock the door, she just passed a message grin mothers sha she might be thinking"am babysitting your new born baby and your guys are busy making more babies" cheesy. His wife will be so shy even with all the certificates
Waaaaaat shocked Mama owe them an apology for barging into their private room just like dat, don't she knw how to knock? grin and also a very big thank u to d wife for not denying her son d missionary grin grin. If d wife feel shy den her hubby's joystick gonna shrink and the missionary journey not completed grin grin grin
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Mikeyjoe(m): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
testimonyobaoyin:
like seriously you have done nothing bad, u are married with a baby.please don't be embarrassed she even own u an apology
You have blessings in front of you

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
Had a similar experience, I was doing my neighbor's daughter in their house and unknown to me my mom had been calling me. She saw my shoes at the entrance of the neighbor's and pushed the door open, behold it was a missionary movie.

3 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Quincyolarks:
Had a similar experience, I was doing my neighbor's daughter in their house and unknown to me my mom had been calling me. She saw my shoes at the entrance of the neighbor's and pushed the door open, behold it was a missionary movie.
Dey Lyk na onli U get my question.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by tobiogunboye(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
With you wife, No problem... It is good to learn. U make me Laff
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by hardbody: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Really its no big deal. You are adults legally married a d doing stuff in your house so no biggie. Besides we are all higher animals so ur mum was right too. But let me ask....Did she not know its simple courtesy to knock and wait to be asked in? You should teach her and while at it, let her know she should apologise to ur wife. She may be her daughter but she is your WIFE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Truckpusher(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Op ,Yours is a minor case. cool
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by domopps(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
sauceny:

I like your braids...

You like her braids or.............. ! Whatever in ur mind just no that this Bae just used another email to register on Sept 1st just last week Tuesday after everlasting Ban from Osewa Seun!

So no spoil her career!

Op u 4got 2 tell us weda u actually finished the ministrations !

Cheeeeeers
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Tobbey(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ouch
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by eaglechild: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
Tydies:
"Umu anumanu" means Children of Animals. "Anumanu" means Animals..
lol.

Umu anumanu in this context is plural, meaning animals.

Just like umu nwoke means men not children of men.

9 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by iwatch: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
Umu anumanu grin grin grin angry
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
So what do you want us to do? undecided
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Olammy40: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thank God is ur mom and not ur in-law

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by ogaprime(m): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Midehi:
cheesy cheesy..hahahahahaha...*fall, faint*....choi,laff wan kill me o.

op, i love that name your mum called you "Umu anumanu"

konji na confirmed bastard cheesy

Na so oo, K na B
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Mhuzlim(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.