Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (120316 Views)

My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by bugzbunny: 8:12am On Sep 08, 2015
Tydies:
"Umu anumanu" means Children of Animals. "Anumanu" means Animals..
In this context......... It means both are animals..
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by princemillla(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2015
Close n lock the damn door n complete the task........ Afterall u said my wife" not girl friend.

I can av sex wit my wife any where I want as far as I don't commit adultery....

Umu anumanu indeed as if she no do pass u self
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Opiosko: 8:13am On Sep 08, 2015
Tydies:
"Umu anumanu" means Children of Animals. "Anumanu" means Animals..
I bet u aren't an educated Igbo speaker. Umu anumanu in this context means little animals, not children of animals. The mum is a 'confam' Igbo woman. Love her reaction.

5 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by smartdebiz(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2015
thats why Buhari is fighting against corruption...
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 08, 2015
Midehi:
cheesy cheesy..hahahahahaha...*fall, faint*....choi,laff wan kill me o.

op, i love that name your mum called you "Umu anumanu"

konji na confirmed bastard cheesy

THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A SHE GOAT WEDS A HE GOAT grin

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by BluStreak(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2015
Nuella222:
grin grin btw did she hv to call u animals because of that? Besides she did that during her time and she knws how u both missed each other. Just ignore her and complete the missionary journey, u get d certificate grin

No naaaaah grin. I am 100% sure she didn't mean the animal thing in the real sense of it. She is just mocking them jokingly.

Mumusie no mind abeg. How did the baby she came to 'Omugwu' come about? To her thinking, the thing catch una sotey una no fit wait make night come before una begin dey hammer down cheesy.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Opiosko: 8:19am On Sep 08, 2015
princemillla:
Close n lock the damn door n complete the task........ Afterall u said my wife" not girl friend.

I can av sex wit my wife any where I want as far as I don't commit adultery....

Umu anumanu indeed as if she no do pass u self
It's only animals that does it in public. The mum was right to call em little kittens. Lolz!.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by thelish(f): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2015
MOORCHMOORE:
its a celebration done for a baby by inlaws, friends and family. Efri body comes with different gift.
Hubby just came back from a travel of two weeks, while we were all gathered in d sitting room watching film, he came, threw his bags by d dinning table like someone who was been chased. He said " babe come to d room, I want to give u sth," I rushed in, and he locked d door, Na so d thing start. After everything, I was so shy to go out of d room, cos everyone knew what we went in to do. I tire for room Na I come out dey form James bond like I don't give a Bleep lol

8 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:39am On Sep 08, 2015
Quincyolarks:
Had a similar experience, I was doing my neighbor's daughter in their house and unknown to me my mom had been calling me. She saw my shoes at the entrance of the neighbor's and pushed the door open, behold it was a missionary movie.
Just give her the certificate. Make her ur wife so that u can do it even in the village square and no one will question u.grin
But if u must do ur neigbour's daughter, take ur shoes inside next time grin
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:46am On Sep 08, 2015
Jennifer89:
why will she call you & ur wife animals? nawa for ur mum

she was not being insultive. Op & His wife read Her comment the wrong way
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by honeygirl17: 8:46am On Sep 08, 2015
afoo02:
You dey off light do am cheesy

I'm still a virgin so I don't know for now but I'll prefer to do it in dark place when I start .
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by petitejolie(f): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2015
Una too lyk dis kain gist. See comments abeg. Anyway I'm not married yet but I'm looking forward to wen we will b digging it out I don't care if my great ancestors walks in on us. Bsides it's been paid for grin
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by cameroncucumber(m): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
hmmmm thanx
ada afuru ngi nanya
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by beetle24(f): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2015
[b][/b]it also happened to me ours our baby was just close to 2months she just barged in n pretended not seeing us
MOORCHMOORE:
It happened day before yesterday around 10pm.
My wife and 5months Son went to see her parent since 21st Aug, that the highest I've stayed without them.

On Friday 4th September, my inlaws came to do Omugo for my Son. I travel to my village that day after work.

After a success event, friends came and gone, I was left with my family members.

The urge to have sex was so high on us, my wife came into the room bang door but forgot to lock it. She was all over me. The summary was that we were at it, my mum was calling us, I didn't bother to grab the door because I thought it's Locked. As she was opening the door I was shouting for her to hold on cause my wife just muttered the door was open. Lol... But then she was already in my room with me on top of my wife, stack naked, light on. All she said as she turned back was "Umu anumanu" ie Animals.

For my I wasn't embarrassed but my wife was.

Married and Unmarried.
Have you had similar experience?
How did you handle it?

Cc: farano, Rocktation
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by kingsboy12(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2015
beetle24:
[b][/b]it also happened to me ours our baby was just close to 2months she just barged in n pretended not seeing us
who barged in ? Ur mom or Baby
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by M4gunners: 9:35am On Sep 08, 2015
Ur mum na correct Woman, some women go close the door back pretend as if nothing hhappened, but she let una know say she see una o . Mama diaru o.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by AnanseK(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2015
Deep down Mum is proud that the bride price was not wasted.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by simdam500(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2015
testimonyobaoyin: like seriously you have done nothing bad, u are married with a baby.please don't be embarrassed she even own u an apology

Op you see this?

Am fully in support plus she need to apologize to your wife for calling her animal too undecided undecided

She's a mum but u need to fvck a wife.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2015
I believe she was upset cos you and your wife refused taking any measure to avoid the embarrassment(imagine...she was calling your name even as she walked towards the door. The woman herself must have been embarrassed.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by DanielGb(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2015
The wife mouth will be open like 'aha' with wide eyes. Then next she close her eye. I like ur mother[she must be v.funny], she said it right, 'we are all animals'. U guy shud play on but next time lock d door.

But, why b say na babe plenty 4dis trend. Women and there naked body sah. Them no like others to view it at all. Its strictly for there bleeper. Lol.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by fpeter(f): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2015
Your Grammar na die bros...but back to the topic, i don laff die...OOPSS!! i wouldn't want to be in your wife's shoes
Jeez....I go just faint,wishing the earth would open and swallow me...till she leaves,i will avoid her like a plague

Darrrrnnnn!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Ifyjuli25(f): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2015
MOORCHMOORE:

who barged in ? Ur mom or Baby
mine was last night... My hubby was doing me from back early morning spoon style when his younger brother barge in without knocking... Though my nightwear covers me oo. I was so embarrassed

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Sanguine(f): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2015
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Sanguine(f): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2015
chudinho:

Umu anumanu in that context doesn't mean animal but unserious beings.

#smiles# yeah, I understand that quite alright. But then, I guess she musta said that more jockingly than outta annoyance or something...and moreso probably because she did not expect to find them in that position at that point in time... #giggles#
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Becalm(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2015
Your mum was right. We watch a lot of movies that will forget certain values. Your mum gained access to the room easily, a 6yr old, 10 yr old, 14yr old could have done so, if there were any in the house. That is the moral of her statement.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
Itz no big deal..... Lol I can imagine the look on the wifes face... Surely not funny! Like my friend said below, Ignore her and complete the missionary journey, u get the certificate
should I shoot you a pm?
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2015
fpeter:
Your Grammar na die bros...but back to the topic, i don laff die...OOPSS!! i wouldn't want to be in your wife's shoes
Jeez....I go just faint,wishing the earth would open and swallow me...till she leaves,i will avoid her like a plague

Darrrrnnnn!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
am ready to learn dear.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by HonorableIzu(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2015
Children of anumanu haha and she is Dia mum
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by fpeter(f): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2015
People should learn how to laugh and loosen up. This is just a funny scenario and no big deal
If you don't like the OP's post just move on and stop insulting him or his mother. Most elderly
folks don't bother to knock on their children's doors and no matter how old you are, your
parents don't believe you are grown up. This should just make people laugh and not throw
unnecessary shades at the OP's mum...she said "umu anumanu" affectionately and as a joke.
Don't take life too serious my dear people...ease up and have fun.

5 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by fpeter(f): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2015
MOORCHMOORE:

am ready to learn dear.

AWWW.....You're a darling, no worries...English no be our language cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by blessedjohny4u: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2015
Its your right my brother, after all you are married i guess your mum also understands that her reaction was just a way to cover up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.