Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (120307 Views)

My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Ayatullah(m): 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
WHICH ONE CONCERN US?
Why bothering the Public with this? It is very clear that you should meet your mother on this issue.

You too just burst on the innocence of many young Nigerians with your useless story.

It is clear you and your mother are mannerless.

Seun Osewa and his moderators are also guilty of bringing this sort of story here.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by RingimKabir(m): 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Freemanan:
cool
*thinking*

THREE*SOME

You have a DEVIL's mind!
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
castro316:

MUM: where are you ppl *seeing u two* oh what the...

MOORCHMOORE: Mum wait there while I get to the perm site!

MOORCHMOORE: eh!....ooh!....eeh!..eeh!...... haaaaaaa!! Withdraws joystick.

MOORCHMOORE: Hmm! Ehen mum what were you calling us for?

MUM: Mtcheew! Umu anumanu

MOORCHMOORE: Meaning grin grin grin
grin
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
How she lo go forget to lock door when konji don white-wash her brain Dat your mother need to be probed wink Why she dey interested only when there was motion La she be Newton cool

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by dust88: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Conji it must not be well wit u! Ur a homeless bastard !
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Unemadu: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Tydies:
"Umu anumanu" means Children of Animals. "Anumanu" means Animals..

No its simply plural for Animal but translates literally to children of animals.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by kinibigdeal(m): 12:17am On Sep 08, 2015
This is why buhari will continue to probe some people
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by mkoabiola: 12:25am On Sep 08, 2015
MOORCHMOORE:
It happened day before yesterday around 10pm.
My wife and 5months Son went to see her parent since 21st Aug, that the highest I've stayed without them.

On Friday 4th September, my inlaws came to do Omugo for my Son. I travel to my village that day after work.

After a success event, friends came and gone, I was left with my family members.

The urge to have sex was so high on us, my wife came into the room bang door but forgot to lock it. She was all over me. The summary was that we were at it, my mum was calling us, I didn't bother to grab the door because I thought it's Locked. As she was opening the door I was shouting for her to hold on cause my wife just muttered the door was open. Lol... But then she was already in my room with me on top of my wife, stack naked, light on. All she said as she turned back was "Umu anumanu" ie Animals.

For my I wasn't embarrassed but my wife was.

Married and Unmarried.
Have you had similar experience?
How did you handle it?

Cc: farano, Rocktation
After adding salt n pepper to story
Abeg tell me anoda fabooooooo
Hw can ur biological mother call u an animal,dat's fake
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 08, 2015
Freemanan:
cool *thinking*

THREE*SOME

Three wetin , with the mama , that is just gross
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by CandyBar: 12:47am On Sep 08, 2015
Bros, if you did "full purchase" nothing do you.

You guys enjoyed your sex, it's great. Most married couple treat sex as a chore........boring

Fear not......next time she go knock, but next time cross-check before starting the mission. What if it was your child, neighbour or one village somebory??

4 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by electrokcoi(m): 12:51am On Sep 08, 2015
ntn de dia, she just come to supervise the work and I bet you she was so impressed by what she saw, if na lie go ask her
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by CandyBar: 12:51am On Sep 08, 2015
Ayatullah:
WHICH ONE CONCERN US?
Why bothering the Public with this? It is very clear that you should meet your mother on this issue.

You too just burst on the innocence of many young Nigerians with your useless story.

Seun Osewa and his moderators are also guilty of bringing this sort of story here.

You sound so uptight.......check your BP, have sex......if she no gree, buy lux.

But make sure you ease the tension.

4 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 12:57am On Sep 08, 2015
mkoabiola:
After adding salt n pepper to story Abeg tell me anoda fabooooooo Hw can ur biological mother call u an animal,dat's fake
bruh I wonder ooo... Btw wetin make think I go come here dey lie about wetin apn to me I out grown fake life sins 8th Nov 2014

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by satowind(m): 12:59am On Sep 08, 2015
vani86:
Lol OP. No need to be embarrassed at all.

Did she give birth to you through inmaculate conception.

I have seen KY Jelly (for those who know what it is) more thn once in my parents room when i was young and growing up. I am sure they did not know i will know what it is. Not knowing i read a lot of novels and have read about it.
So ur parents do anal sex?

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 1:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Ayatullah:
WHICH ONE CONCERN US?

efri body should be careful here, be lyk 1 mad dog lost chain grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 08, 2015
vivypretty:
u dont owe her any explanation cos is ur right
it will be a little awkward for u guys for sometime
just pretend it didnt happen

trust the women they will talk about it and make a joke out of it if they are close

Joke ke,like how exactly.

Mum: Nkiru na wa for you and your husband oh,toto never heal una dey play rough play..

Wife: Oshamo as the thing take sweet.

Both: *laughs*

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Pidggin(f): 1:02am On Sep 08, 2015
@OP no big deal, it's your mum she understands smiley
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by flyca: 1:19am On Sep 08, 2015
Tydies:

"Umu anumanu" means little Animals aka brats!
Funny though cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by flyca: 1:20am On Sep 08, 2015
Sanguine:
Lmao. If you're "umu anumanu", that means she (your mother) is an "anumanu" because you're her "umu"... Lmao. #no offence.
If you don't have sex with your wife and in your house for that matter, then who will you have sex with? Your mother?? I just can't stop laughing. Your mum's very funny. Lol. Umu anumanu. Chai! Ochi a togbuo la'm...

Tydies:

"Umu anumanu" means little Animals aka brats!
Funny though cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Rhea(f): 1:25am On Sep 08, 2015
Conji na bastard anyday. Una just dey kpoi like wabbits
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 08, 2015
Guys, don't look at it as an insult from tthe mother's comment.
I assume she made such statement out of shock or shame or just something relating to that and not cos she was angry or so...

K, back to the matter...it has happened to me(I'm not married joor), I mean I stay in a busy house where ppl bash into any room at anytime.
Even into bathrooms. How will somebody knock and open the door at the same time?was there any need to knock in the first place?
Some ppl no just get courtsey. Y will somebody just knock on my toilet door and just proceed to enter or my room door, and still proceed to enter?
I was sleeping with myy fiance on same bed and my dad just bang bang door like one drunk armed robber then pushed the door open, I wondered whether this was happening because we were living in his house.

I was bathing one day, a visitor wanted to use the toilet, she jst knocked and opened(nah wah ooh!!!), well she saw her future dangling between my legs. Somewhere in Nigeria she's still planning how to make me fyiok her but God 4bid!

3 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:00am On Sep 08, 2015
Freemanan:
cool *thinking*

THREE*SOME

Demon
U wan do three some with maale
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by stagger: 2:23am On Sep 08, 2015
Mine was different. It was xmas time and we were all in the village, parents and all. My room in our family house is close to my parent's bedroom. One particular night my wife and I were really at it. She was riding me in all manner of ways and we were really making lots of animal noise. The orgasm was so hard that she just fell on top of me and we slept off in that position stark naked.

Only for me to wake in the morning and stepped out to greet my parents "good morning" as is the custom and my father said: "brother, next time you and your wife should go easy. Your noises did not let us sleep..."

I was highly embarrassed as me and my dad never talked sex matters at all; it was some taboo topic in our house.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by stagger: 2:27am On Sep 08, 2015
satowind:

So ur parents do anal sex?

Ky Jelly is used when there is no time to waste waiting for the woman's juices to start flowing. No time eh. Sometimes you need to do it sharply especially when tank is too full. Abi u no know?

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by emzila(m): 3:18am On Sep 08, 2015
There is no big deal there, besides ur mum has shown the maturity by waving wat happen aside with that statement umu anumanu. For those who doesn't know, the statement is mostly use among the igbo when the issue at hand is not intended to be taking serious. So ur mum know whats up and except her behavior shows that she hold something against ur wife, let ur wife wave it aside too. Ship do happen

3 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Obamina(m): 3:53am On Sep 08, 2015
I had same experience, i couldn't open gate for my uncle cos i was on it not until i finish d job though i face so many questions y i couldn't open d gate on time.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by chudinho: 4:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Sanguine:
Lmao. If you're "umu anumanu", that means she (your mother) is an "anumanu" because you're her "umu"... Lmao. #no offence.
If you don't have sex with your wife and in your house for that matter, then who will you have sex with? Your mother?? I just can't stop laughing. Your mum's very funny. Lol. Umu anumanu. Chai! Ochi a togbuo la'm...

Umu anumanu in that context doesn't mean animal but unserious beings.

5 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by abbeyty(m): 4:18am On Sep 08, 2015
Favparis:
Imagine if it were your FATHER, then you will know this is no ISSUE.

Relax bro, MUMSYs are more understanding than POPSYs..............

If it were ur Popsy, his DI*K wud have responded Immediately EVEN IF NA OLD MAN lol.......

It seems your father in law is eyeing you
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by ojuu4u(m): 4:24am On Sep 08, 2015
Bringing strictly private issue to public discussion confirms u ar real animal

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by chichriso: 4:41am On Sep 08, 2015
am just feeling sorry for your wife not you because u are already 'anumanu'

. .
ChiCHRiso Sa::::CLICK MY SIGNATURES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.