Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (120322 Views)

My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by pet4ril(f): 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Our outfit do not sell products - we sell information with 100% verifiable source across 6 countries.

Money for hand ,back for ground - Are you ready? cool
gone are dose days of money for hand, back for ground, now back for ground, half way then. Money for ground Bfor finishing... case close, another seller out there
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by NCP: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
MOORCHMOORE:
It happened day before yesterday around 10pm.
My wife and 5months Son went to see her parent since 21st Aug, that the highest I've stayed without them.

On Friday 4th September, my inlaws came to do Omugo for my Son. I travel to my village that day after work.

After a success event, friends came and gone, I was left with my family members.

The urge to have sex was so high on us, my wife came into the room bang door but forgot to lock it. She was all over me. The summary was that we were at it, my mum was calling us, I didn't bother to grab the door because I thought it's Locked. As she was opening the door I was shouting for her to hold on cause my wife just muttered the door was open. Lol... But then she was already in my room with me on top of my wife, stack naked, light on. All she said as she turned back was "Umu anumanu" ie Animals.

For my I wasn't embarrassed but my wife was.

Married and Unmarried.
Have you had similar experience?
How did you handle it?

Cc: farano, Rocktation

that's a private family issue not N\L affair. Best you handle it at home.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Bhanjea: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Well, I don't think ur mum shld enter that room in the first place,fine I recognise d fact that she is your mother and u respect her but I believe courtesy demands a knock on the door
My guy,u don't need to give any explanation and ur wife shld feel free cos u guys are only fufilling that part of procreation.
Regarding the "son of animal thing",its not so sweet not to you but to ur wife,u know ladies can be more emotional than being logical,ur mum is just trying to express the shock,u guys gave her,try to talk to ur wife to make her fell good and bang her strictly hard(PRN),so far u have paid her bride price...u need it man and it is the secret to effortless union of a man and woman
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Truckpusher(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
pet4ril:
gone are dose days of money for hand, back for ground, now back for ground, half way then. Money for ground Bfor finishing... case close, another seller out there
I no do again.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Freemanan:
cool *thinking*

THREE*SOME
What?
See wetin for hungry you!
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by favouritesahaba: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Umu anumanu" ie Animals.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bhanjea:
Well, I don't think ur mum shld enter that room in the first place,fine I recognise d fact that she is your mother and u respect her but I believe courtesy demands a knock on the door
My guy,u don't need to give any explanation and ur wife shld feel free cos u guys are only fufilling that part of procreation.
Regarding the "son of animal thing",its not so sweet not to you but to ur wife,u know ladies can be more emotional than being logical,ur mum is just trying to express the shock,u guys gave her,try to talk to ur wife to make her fell good and bang her strictly hard(PRN),so far u have paid her bride price...u need it man and it is the secret to effortless union of a man and woman

Well spoken! Thanks for this!!
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by successinlife: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Vig86:
I think I understood the mum. During their time they could stay for 2years without sex and even more but from the write up, OP said their child was just 5months. The mum couldn't have imagined that they had started already. OP, u for give your mum that 2months grace for the Omungo. Your wife to clear the shame, she should go to your mum and make joke about it. She can say "mama oji anyi na njo oge a" which means, it held us badly that time. She is a woman and she will understand.

Nna nothing to talk about in this scenerio,it is a natural thing, who told you during their days they stay up to 2 years,i beg to disagree on that,the fact is the mum was not surprised,she just have to say something funny and move back,and that is what she did,if op wife feel like making fun of the situation with mama,she can go ahead but definitely the old woman is not annoyed, embarrassed or surprise,it is normal for husband and wife.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Favparis(f): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
Imagine if it were your FATHER, then you will know this is no ISSUE.

Relax bro, MUMSYs are more understanding than POPSYs..............

If it were ur Popsy, his DI*K wud have responded Immediately EVEN IF NA OLD MAN lol.......

5 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by engrhorla(m): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
MISSNORA:
Itz no big deal

Lovely specs u got thr!
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by pet4ril(f): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
I no do again.
same here. Hold it n start thinking alone which may lead to high blood pressure. grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by oliviastacey(f): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
bettercreature:
Its big deal,they are just class-less that is the fact!
wetin bring d word "class-less" ?

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by pet4ril(f): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
I no do again.
pele
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Jamb2016Expo: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lol
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Truckpusher(m): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
pet4ril:
same here. Hold it n start thinking alone which may lead to high blood pressure. grin grin grin tongue tongue
Who are you? cheesy
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Quincyolarks:
It wasn't funny then ooo bros, I was in secondary school. The babe nearly died of shame. I guess your mom said what she said in good humor and you guys should take it as such, shebi don marry self. By the way what's omungwo?
its a celebration done for a baby by inlaws, friends and family. Efri body comes with different gift.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

What?

See wetin for hungry you!
undecided
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by pet4ril(f): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Who are you? cheesy
original pet4ril, any other pet4ril is counterfeit grin grin grin are u ok with dat?
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by NemzySeries(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
hahahahahahahaha.......dat awkward moment wen d kangaroo spirit between ur legs cums alive...........

u were caught on ur wife not sum1 else so encourage ur wife....na ur mama shame & discomfort suppose catch na
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Tohpeh(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Buy your sms here. smiley
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Olukat(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Don't discuss about it! "What happened in Vegas remain in Vegas"
What about "what happened in Chicago never happen" grin
You were not caught with just another girl, it's ur wife.
You were called animal because you didn't take the routine precaution seriously grin

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Truckpusher(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
pet4ril:
original pet4ril, any other pet4ril is counterfeit grin grin grin are u ok with dat?
I can smell you from afar. cheesy

I better be right. cool
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by nikkyshyne(f): 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
rasojie:
MUST EVERYTHING BE SHARED ON NAIRALAND?? Mtcheeeww angry
Go and sit down. That is what makes nairaland fun.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by danielmichael(m): 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
ladyF:
Lmao cry cry cry ewwwww
It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Unam
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by millionaireman: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
That your mum needs serious warning. You are no longer her little baby she must dash onto without courtesy.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
nothing there...
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by CashVessel(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
MOORCHMOORE:
It happened day before yesterday around 10pm.
My wife and 5months Son went to see her parent since 21st Aug, that the highest I've stayed without them.

On Friday 4th September, my inlaws came to do Omugo for my Son. I travel to my village that day after work.

After a success event, friends came and gone, I was left with my family members.

The urge to have sex was so high on us, my wife came into the room bang door but forgot to lock it. She was all over me. The summary was that we were at it, my mum was calling us, I didn't bother to grab the door because I thought it's Locked. As she was opening the door I was shouting for her to hold on cause my wife just muttered the door was open. Lol... But then she was already in my room with me on top of my wife, stack naked, light on. All she said as she turned back was "Umu anumanu" ie Animals.

For my I wasn't embarrassed but my wife was.

Married and Unmarried.
Have you had similar experience?
How did you handle it?

Cc: farano, Rocktation

Hehehehehehehe, your mum really has a great sense of humor

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by MISSNORA(f): 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
engrhorla:

Lovely specs u got thr!
thanx
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by engrhorla(m): 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
MISSNORA:
thanx

U r wlcm..
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by moshino(m): 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Freemanan:
cool
*thinking*

THREE*SOME

Just because you do that with your mother doesn't mean everyone else will do the same, it's abominable to even think of it for other people.

6 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by castro316: 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
MOORCHMOORE:
its a celebration done for a baby by inlaws, friends and family. Efri body comes with different gift.

MUM: where are you ppl *seeing u two* oh what the...

MOORCHMOORE: Mum wait there while I get to the perm site!

MOORCHMOORE: eh!....ooh!....eeh!..eeh!...... haaaaaaa!! Withdraws joystick.

MOORCHMOORE: Hmm! Ehen mum what were you calling us for?

MUM: Mtcheew! Umu anumanu

MOORCHMOORE: Meaning grin grin grin
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by bigass123(m): 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Yes oh..
This is where some of us unwind after a hard day.. Do you have an idea how many people laughed hard as a result of this post? Do you also have an idea how much stress was pushed out in the process of laughing
Biko don't be sadist, I'm about to post how someone attempted to steal my meat inside soup tonight.. Watch out grin
rasojie:
MUST EVERYTHING BE SHARED ON NAIRALAND?? Mtcheeeww angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.