Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,991 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School (40615 Views)

7 Emerging Tech Jobs That Are Going To Pay Well In 2019 / Pls Help, Am Begining To Regret Ever Giving Out 6yrs Of My Life To Education / Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by cronsberg: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
You can't imaging the level of lamenting i had today when i went to a computer accesorries shop to buy a laptop charger. You see, i studied engineering at a foreign university, did my NYSC, and now years later, i still am jobless. But right before my eyes, this seemingly uneducated igbo youth who runs his own computer accesories shop counted 150,000 naira and gave his boy to take to the bank for him, while chatting with him about chocking taxes, he told me about 700,000 naira of his money are with people that he will start collecting this week because salaries are paid today, further telling me that the contents of the small glass box infront of me containing new laptops, chargers, routers, switches e.t.c are all worth hundreds of thousands, not to talk of the rest of his shop. Without a doubt the guy is worth millions, but me that spent millions to study a good course in a foreign university is still jobless and can't bust of 50,000 in my account.
So at the end, what has my foreign education gotten me? a big nothing. Even a common 3000 naira pair of jeans i consider to be expensive, but this hard working but uneducated igbo youth can afford basically anything he wants, he can even afford himself a nice ride, and i bet even afford to take vacations abroad. I should have taking the option of business when my dad asked me to choose between owning and running a business center that he had at the time with 20 computers, two brand new giant photo copier machines and scanners, or continuing in school. He gave me the options because i hated school back then. I could have easily developed that business center into a well functioning cyber cafe cum business center cum computer accesories shop.

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
Alvanify:

I think part time programs should be encouraged so that students can go to school and also have time to learn hand work and market trade.

This solution is the best.

When I read/heard that no more part-time, I wept... not because of those that wanted to study but the masses that is working/trading and wants to go back to school without leaving their jobs/trades/business.

That is the height of failure when it comes to education and how it affects the common man and the multiplying effect of how fast the economy of the nation will grow

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by allcomage: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
GodswillAJudins:

In this case, is meterlugy and material engineering ok? Cos that's the cos I was offered to study in futa,
Don't ask any body but have a deeper thought about what you have passion for,what you normally like to do with out tiring. There are no jobs but when you study what you have inclination for,you will have the hunger for self initiative if you don't find work after graduation.
Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by KingRaoul: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
Alvanify:
I know how you feel brother, what you just lamented is reality.
This is a country where even yahoo boy has a brighter future than a graduate.
Check it.

This is more truthful than the gospel. Ignore my over-exagerration but i dey vex.
Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by nkemjacob2(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
my dear friend I once regretted also, but life must move on. school does not guarantee of becoming rich, but prepare to become polished in the society. the worse of it our country Nigeria, our leaders do not have future plans for future Nigerians, their aim is to go the seat and loot money (they take government position as means for their private business) which ruins the economy. any way no need to going to details of our country, you know what am talking about. plan for your life. great people in the world, some finished school while school do not. but something brought them to limelight and breakthrough, pray to God to lead to the right person.
Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by GodswillAJudins(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
allcomage:

Don't ask any body but have a deeper thought about what you have passion for,what you normally like to do with out tiring. There are no jobs but when you study what you have inclination for,you will have the hunger for self initiative if you don't find work after graduation.

Thanks for the advice,

Yes I love the course, by the grace of God I will backed it up with MSc chemical engineering. Not because I want to satisfy any body, but because I want to fullfil my academical blueprint.

Technology for self reliance.
Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by charlesikhalea(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Av read comments, now let me comment........ First when we talk about school, are we talking about primary, secondary or university education? Personally the first two is a must for everyone, university however is optional, money isn't everything in life, some illiterates are rich yes, but they can't share their views in this conversation cos they can't even operate their phone, they can't dial numbers n deep within they feel bad about these things, u will agree with me that school made u wiser, smarter n gave u a good way to carry ursef in public( this doesn't apply to everybody sha),my advice is, education is good, but most of us have results but no career path, we were made to believe we will be rich once we go to the university and graduate...... U need a career, it's different from a job, find something u love doing and make a living out of it( am not talking about sex sha)..... Don't regret going to school.... Like my father normally says "no be one road de lead to market". I studied engineering in AAU ekpoma, but am a professional stylist/ make up artist, I draw n paint n I also make sign posts n banners, I believe that the more u can do with ur brain n hand the less u re likely to suffer. Even if I get a job in an oil company today, I will establish a bigger business with all I have learnt, how many successful people do u know that work for others all their life?? They all have their own businesses..... Choose a career today my guy, the life of a man isn't easy... Don't give up

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
Academic Education does not guarantee success in life. Academic Education is a navigator that will help you recognize opportunities when you see them. And when you recognize the opportunities, it takes wisdom to take advantage of them. Wisdom is intelligence internalized. You can be intelligent in any department in life, but not successful. But the ability to internalize your intelligence and integrate the experiences into real life scenes is the wealth creation principles. Implementation of the wealth creation principles is what makes a man constantly rich.

Unfortunately for most graduates, they misunderstand these purposes of getting Academic Education, they assume that academic education and certifications will make them rich, ofcourse it can, but you will remain an employee and dependent on stipends from employers. It takes more than academic knowledge to be a boss. IQ is great, but there is no guarantee that it can make you greater than others. But EIQ is greater, this is what separates CEOs of multinationals from CEOs of small businesses.

Enough of this french.

OP, let me break it down. If your interest is to find money, your responsibility is to hunt for cash where ever it might be. But if your interest has always been looking for a job, then you are myopic like millions of others.

I told my beautiful wife, she was my girlfriend then. When she said that I need to keep applying for a better 'work'. I told her, I am done working. A graduate with BSc working hard and getting paid 25,000 a month on a field that I didnt study in school. I studied Industrial Chemistry, but I was working some job that was more of accounting and I had to research a lot to meet up. When she said I need a better work, or job. I made up my mind that what I need is money NOT work. I resigned and acted as if I am not a graduate at all. I looked for Cash money, I looked deep, I was hungry many times and its a tough world. But I am better than I would have been on any paid job. Within 7 years of leaving a salaried job; I am worth about $1m in non-fluid assets.

Think money, not jobs. You can ask; How can I make money without a job ? The answer is.....You are at it. Think outside the box.
Hmmm... Nice advice there and tanks so much. but trust me I've never ever thought of relying on my certificate o bliv me...I've got lots of ideas stocked in my head but d greatest challenge is capital. So most graduate need that job even if not d desire job to raise some money to start up sth of their own since they have no source of raising a capital. But wen d job isn't coming it therefore implies d dream of being an entrepreneur is also dying. Mind u, every dream in life requires money for ultimate attainment and wen u don't have the money to finance ur dream trust me d dream will die off.
Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Osisie:
School is a fucking waste of time. I swear down, once u can read, write n speak good English, u're good to go.

4 years in the university is not a ticket to success. Find ur passion and chase it early.

My friends who didn't go to school are already breaking into the music industry, while I sit daily and watch my career/talent drown. I hate school.

The other day, my friend who started a car wash was showing me his acc balance. 1.4million. Plus 3 land properties. And a Hummer bus. I almost ran mad. He's just 22. Me, dey here dey pursue degree.

Abeg, school is a fucking waste of time!

My dad was the best in sch. Todat, he's struggling. That man is a gifted artist. At his old age, he's just chasing his dreams. Going to stage exhibitions in his late 50s. Yet, they force us to sch. I've got passion for other things. But, sch wastes ur time, by d time u're finally out, all u can think of is gettin a job. No more abt chasing ur dream.
Hmmm... So sad may ur dad's not be our portion... I don't regret my degree o don't get me wrong but d truth b saidn had I invested all those time in learning a trade or doing a business I'm sure I would have been somewhere far better than where I am now. All been said I still thank God for where I am now because Its far better than where I used to be.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by johnabumere: 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
Our educational system was tailored to have a good grade and get a good job.Rather than education,we need certificate.so many graduate with credentials with no potentials.All over the world problem solvers/entreprenuers/investors are the controllers of world economy.U too can solve problems by acquiring skills that are vital to any key sector in NIGERIA.Get education not certificates
Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
forix4u:

Hmmm... Nice advice there and tanks so much. but trust me I've never ever thought of relying on my certificate o bliv me...I've got lots of ideas stocked in my head but d greatest challenge is capital. So most graduate need that job even if not d desire job to raise some money to start up sth of their own since they have no source of raising a capital. But wen d job isn't coming it therefore implies d dream of being an entrepreneur is also dying. Mind u, every dream in life requires money for ultimate attainment and wen u don't have the money to finance ur dream trust me d dream will die off.

I will be frank here. You are very good in manufacturing excuses to make yourself very comfortable at your present level. You are either wrong or your level of understanding is below what it takes to activate success. The greatest enemy to success is ourselves. You can quote me anyway.

When I graduated from my University and served on NYSC I moved to this town called Lagos. I met 2 gentlemen who have been searching for jobs without finding any. They registered at job recruitment offices but they didnt get a job. But it dawn on these two gentlemen that they can actually make money without need to find people to offer them jobs. Their secret was and is to give themselves jobs instead of waiting on others. And what jobs did they give themselves ? Listen to this; The only job they had to give themselves, was/is to find jobs for others instead of finding jobs for themselves. That was inspiration and there lied opportunity. These 2 gentlemen looked for an uncompleted building at Ikoyi, met the guard protecting that site, and offered to "give him something, when money starts coming". They got an old table and a broken wooden chair and they started what will become a Job recruitment agency. They use an old piece of plank to write, .....Recruitment Agency " Nannies, Drivers, Cooks, cleaners wanted." It didnt take 24hrs for someone to come and ask for a job. And they charged 500 for application form and tell the applicant they she will receive a call in 2 days for a job. Next day they got over 5 people and that was 3,000. They spent a little on food, and use part of the money to go to business center to print a form. That same agency gave me my first job in Lagos. These 2 boys where my friends, and after giving me a job, they are the ones I recruit my employees from. They have moved up from nannies and drivers and cooks to high end applicants.

Let me not bore you with my french. Today, around jakande estate stands a recruitment agency, which was born from an idea that never required a kobo to start.

Keep lamenting and depending on the piece of paper called certificate. Not everyone who passed through the university has the university passed through them. Destiny is a creation of our mind, it doesnt exist except we create it.

Time is going, tick tock tick tock tick tock; And you are busy manufacturing excuses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by Bowaley17(m): 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
Atleast i don get handiwork(plumber). Even if i go skul,later graduate and got a good job. Na added advantage. I fit dey collect contract dey award am for people.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by allgoodlight(m): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
To be candid nigerians are highly intellectual reading comment here on nairaland is a university on is own,certificate(more of theory=more of unemployment increase poverty)vs skill(more of self-employment decrease poverty a relative sense)to have both is the best as regard to developed country.I only believe what you can do with what you know(developed country education) not what you know on paper(nigeria education)destiny means destination not a magical power i believe in chance not destiny we are the programer of our success in life backed by God blessing.
Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by JumiaQuickSales(f): 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
dearpreye:

I think you need some ideas on emotional intelligence!

because he said the truth
Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by Blackeard(m): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
Alvanify:
I know how you feel brother, what you just lamented is reality.
This is a country where even yahoo boy has a brighter future than a graduate.
Check it.
this is a very wrong ideology. your idea of a " Bright Future" needs to be changed. A yahoo boy can and will never have a 'brighter' future than a graduate.
Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by bassette(m): 12:19am On Sep 10, 2015
lacicrips:
It's understandable. You went to school for the wrong reasons, same as majority of our graduates.

Persevere, it will get better.
what you wrote is amongst the best so much i have to quote you
Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 10, 2015
BiafranNigerian:

I will be frank here. You are very good in manufacturing excuses to make yourself very comfortable at your present level.
Keep lamenting and depending on the piece of paper called certificate. Not everyone who passed through the university has the university passed through them. Destiny is a creation of our mind, it doesnt exist except we create it.

Time is going, tick tock tick tock tick tock; And you are busy manufacturing excuses.

Well, well well, I must say my head is shocked up with all d comments, thou, very long bt I tried as much s I cud to read every single comments made here and I must say I'm glad both on d +ve n -ve once. I wish I cud quote everyone to show I read each word meticulously.
Its also interesting to know that some many ppl have dis has a worry in their mind only that they're too timid to say it out.
On d course of reading d comments I quoted two main points whc is "skills" and "mind set". I've. +ve, determine and optimistic mindset so let's not stress dat. Talking bt does wu want ppl like me to go acquire a new skills. A good idea o but thinking of d age now menh...it cud b another form of gambling.
Sir, u say I make too mny excuses. Ok! I want to ask u sir. How do I raise capital to start up d little biz I alrdy have in my mind Don't ask me to go meet FnFs ooo because I've done that but no one have even d little amount I need to give me. I'm sure u don't want to go into my family history to know how rich or poor I could be. So how do I raise capital since I've not source at all?
Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by Kazrem(m): 1:14am On Sep 10, 2015
forix4u:
Sometimes I want to regret going to school because arguably I still fail to see the reasons or benefits of going to school. Yesterday a friend of mine whose parents took him to learn electrical on cars after primary school, went to withdraw 1.5m to purchase a jeep. His story building is near completion, married and blessed with 2 wonderful kids. We all know what it takes to have a story building in Lagos. This my friend barely reads a simple sentence.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not envious of him rather I'm happy but today, I'd to take a seat and remembered how he convinced me to join him in learning this same handiwork that has made him the prospective landlord and car owner that he's today while I chose to go to school to acquire a certificate only to have graduated and served fathers land without a job to even make boast of. I also have some friends who dropped after secondary school, today they are all married and living good...

It's kinda annoying and I don't know if to say regrettable for going to school because it has not even paid off. The annoying aspect self is most jobs today can't even foot one's expenses and bills due to the hash economy and almost every job you get today is contract base, so one begins to think what is the purpose of spending several years reading without any tangible benefit awaiting stresslessly.

First, don't compare other people's life with yours. It makes one to be ungrateful to God.
Secondly, Bsc doesn't guarantee success in life. Common sense among other things do.
Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by waldigit: 2:09am On Sep 10, 2015
forix4u:
Sometimes I want to regret going to school because arguably I still fail to see the reasons or benefits of going to school. Yesterday a friend of mine whose parents took him to learn electrical on cars after primary school, went to withdraw 1.5m to purchase a jeep. His story building is near completion, married and blessed with 2 wonderful kids. We all know what it takes to have a story building in Lagos. This my friend barely reads a simple sentence.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not envious of him rather I'm happy but today, I'd to take a seat and remembered how he convinced me to join him in learning this same handiwork that has made him the prospective landlord and car owner that he's today while I chose to go to school to acquire a certificate only to have graduated and served fathers land without a job to even make boast of. I also have some friends who dropped after secondary school, today they are all married and living good...

It's kinda annoying and I don't know if to say regrettable for going to school because it has not even paid off. The annoying aspect self is most jobs today can't even foot one's expenses and bills due to the hash economy and almost every job you get today is contract base, so one begins to think what is the purpose of spending several years reading without any tangible benefit awaiting stresslessly.

you dont need to stress yourself over the problem that was not ur fault, even though you are a victim, it is to our collective shame as a nation.
Graduate unemployment is a function of drepressed economy managed by corrupt leader, delapidated educational system absence of social security. Now tell me which of these factors was caused by you. Hence what you need to be thinking about is how to stand out from the crowd by adding value to yourself. What the situation demand is the ability to look around, identify a need and respond to it.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 10, 2015
forix4u:

Well, well well, I must say my head is shocked up with all d comments, thou, very long bt I tried as much s I cud to read every single comments made here and I must say I'm glad both on d +ve n -ve once. I wish I cud quote everyone to show I read each word meticulously.
Its also interesting to know that some many ppl have dis has a worry in their mind only that they're too timid to say it out.
On d course of reading d comments I quoted two main points whc is "skills" and "mind set". I've. +ve, determine and optimistic mindset so let's not stress dat. Talking bt does wu want ppl like me to go acquire a new skills. A good idea o but thinking of d age now menh...it cud b another form of gambling.
Sir, u say I make too mny excuses. Ok! I want to ask u sir. How do I raise capital to start up d little biz I alrdy have in my mind Don't ask me to go meet FnFs ooo because I've done that but no one have even d little amount I need to give me. I'm sure u don't want to go into my family history to know how rich or poor I could be. So how do I raise capital since I've not source at all?

People are paid for what they do with what they know. No one will pay you just for what you know. Guy! You're just being too clever by half. Stop this act of self deceit. Pride is one major bane of graduate unemployment in the country. You don't assume oasis of wisdom because you are a graduate. Empty your cup okay. You need to be versatile to succeed in this century.

To raise capital without collateral through corporate bodies like banks or other lending houses is difficult not only in Nigeria but anywhere. Now, let's assume that you have no family or friends to raise capital for you, what happen to your intellect? Instead of you to continue blowing grammar here and lamenting with flimsy excuses, consider to start a tutorial class for different cadres of students. Don't come asking me where you will raise money to rent a place, to start tutorial classes for students because, I know that you don't need to spend money upfront to get a space to do that from public school buildings if you know how to relate with people in authority. To succeed in the long run, you will need to have the mindset of an entrepreneur not a self employed person. When you start making profit, you employ other capable hands to team up with you to manage the enterprise. Once you are good in what you do you will definitely succeed in the long run.

Now, after you operate your tutorial class for let's say 4-6 months, from the little profit you may make, you reinvest it in same business or in a different business, believe you me, gradually you will see yourself having different business portfolios under your control. Remember, I used tutorial class as example, but there are so many other things you can do with your intellect in the same pattern as this.

On the flip side, while expansion is good in business, but sagacious businessmen never expand to the detriment of profit. Any employee or person at all that will not add positive value to your life in particular and organization in general is not worth keeping around for a long time- at least for now.

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by mecussey(m): 7:14am On Sep 10, 2015
forix4u:

Moral lesson, learn the hand work while you are schooling. Most of you guys waste the five years in school partying, banging women, and scamming your parents. Now, this is the real world, you need to be educated and enterprising as well.
Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by JefLonDon(m): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2015
For u all shouting and wailing like bingos

I don't need to prove anything to u

U are looking for jobs dat ur certificate can't carry

Better start somewhere

If u think am a kid.....try coming to Access Bank Head Office @ VI lagos and look for me
Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by Geesanni: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2015
THOSE GNLD ARE BSTARD,THEY ARE D DREADED SCAMMER IN DIS NIGERIA.
tobimillar:

Nice as long as it's not GNLD
Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2015
Geesanni:
THOSE GNLD ARE BSTARD,THEY ARE D DREADED SCAMMER IN DIS NIGERIA.

My brother, the way dem plenty for lagos no be here o... how person go apply for front desk officer or customer care, dey go come tell am make he come market GNLD. na thunder go fire them
Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by Geesanni: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
U DEY THERE,HOW U TAKE KNOW?PREACH IT PASTOR ONIRO
menesheh:

God suffered b4 enjoying what god created. cheesy
Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by Geesanni: 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
ONLY IN OIL,COMMUNICATION,AIRPORT,SEAPORT,NPA (MD'S) AND (BANK MD DAT ARE ROBBERS DAT STEAL 1NAIRA IN MILLION OF CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS) DAT REPRESENT THIS.(THEY ARE EVEN 100MILLIOIN EARNER PER ANNUM IN DIS NAIJA)BUT DIS REPRESENT 2% OF NAIJA POPULATION.
jaybee3:

What you smoking bro?

So the CEO's on wall street aren't rich?

The former CEO of Google Eric Shmidt with a net worth of approximately $10B has always been an employee

I have friends (young guys) that earn over 30M naira per annum as an employee in that same Nigeria of yours
Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by harsysky(m): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
@ Op, U have not lost a thing at all. One day, just one God given day, you will still testify that going to school is good. Going to school is to open up ur mindset to knw that u cud learn either on ur own or from ur teachers. Some can't learn on their own , and so need school to keep them steady. You're the righteousness of God, and I believe Something wonderful will come ur way. In summary school or no School doesn't guarantee success in life.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by afm4ever(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
stanvesco:

A friend once told me dat; sly before u finish medical skool ,I would have finish edlearning my work and made millions y u r still a student........

I laughed and told him, my dear I don't have to finish skool before I start making money.....

Haahahahha and I made tonnes of cash as a student....

Op ma advice, get dis book, WHY A STUDENT WORK FOR C STUDENT AND B STUDENT WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT

Its an eye opener.......

U will understand why wat happened to u is happening....

But I tell u.....NOTHING BETTERS A MAN LIKE THE FOUR WALLS OF A SCHOOL.... Ceo stanvesco group of companies

Remenber not everyone attending four walls of a school come out EDUCATED.....

I have seen a mass comm students who suck at writting letters,press release, articles etc

I have seen an electrical engineer who can't fix a bad light bulb

I have seen a vet doctor who don't no athing about raising poultry birds

I have seen a doctor who's dumb at work

I have seen an educationist who's shaky infront of d board....

NEED I GO ON?

I will suggest u start working on ur mindset, and skill......
And drop d concept of becoming an employee and imbibe dat of an EMPLOYER
pls sir who is d author of dis book u recomended?
Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by spindomer: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Whaoo, nice post.
Our problem in Nigeria is that we over rely on formal education. But I would rather have a formal education, keep the certificate under my bed and later learn a trade than not to go to school.
. An adage in Yoruba says "Ise Omo alasheje, owo Omo alashela". Meaning working for someone will only keep your head above water while, trading will make you successful.

My friend, go out there and learn a trade or start a small business.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by ilevic(m): 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
I think I feel ur pain but the problem with Nigerian youth is, we think going to school will automatically make us rich and as a result, we keep waiting for the riches school will bring our way. Education does not one rich rather it opens ones eyes to see opportunities of being rich. But sad enough, this same education fills us with pride and makes too good for the opportunity. I remember some1 once adviced me to get a cab and us it 4 a taxi but I was too proud. I asked hw he expected a graduate like me to be driving a taxi. I realized the truth in his advice d day a neighbour said he makes an average of 6k per day with his taxi. He got a plot of land and a new cab barely six month into his transport business.
Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by Alfred77(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Even me,one day i will remove the certificate and tear.
Re: Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School by stanvesco(m): 12:33am On Sep 11, 2015
afm4ever:
pls sir who is d author of dis book u recomended?

robert kiyosaki

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Npower News Nairaland Thread / N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.