Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise (37682 Views)

My Wife Nags A Lot / Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death / Wife Nags And Prioritises Of Her Family Responsibilities Above Her Marital Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by money121(m): 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
grin grin
Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
"Where is TRUE LOVE?" Quote me anywhere.
Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by aldame: 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Go and make money for her to wack, simple. You already know the solution
Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by bossit: 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Marrying the wrong person is a straight ticket to hell!

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by Nicepoker(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
work harder.. if that doesn't work out. send her packing
Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
Oga, let's hear your wife's side of the story first before drawing conclusion. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by lilmax(m): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
Slap the nag of her
Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
If u're really a man u'd know u'd shut that nagging wife of urs up. Damnit.
Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by JuicyStar: 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
BRAVAGAD0O:
Hello friends, 1st of all, I don't want you to see me as a man that involves third party in his marrital life/affair, am not that kind of man, in fact a lot of things go on that I rather let it stay in my home for us to sort or face together than involving family or friends but this challenge is really heavy for me to bear.

I don't really know what else to preach to her that I don't like her behavior anytime am broke ,for me it's a total turn off because it always makes me feel like am not being appreciated even with all my efforts to make us happy.

My wife nag anytime am broke or notice my pay ain't coming soon, all she does is play blame game like telling me all sort of story, like she never eat since last year, like she's not happy, that the marriage is hell because of just few days broke, and the few days broke doesn't mean no food for us, the few days broke doesn't mean I won't raise money to fuel generator talk less of some more important bills. I am just 10 months old in this marriage, please, real men in the house kindly advice me on what to do, if am the one being wrong here because I don't understand why she's always like that.

Lalasticlala I wouldn't mind front page at all because I really want to learn from all other husbands out there... Thanks

Then dude stop getting broke.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by deeptesting(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
@OP get your wife involve in your family finance,the pay you earn is no longer yours alone it is for the entire family,if you live on budget i see no reason why you should go broke before the next pay day. Please sit with your wife draw up a family budget and immediately the pay comes in distribute it accordingly as stated in your budget. Raising a family requires a lot of financial discipline and sacrifice.

Don`t get upset with her nagging, she is passing a message to you but probably in the wrong manner and this is where maturity comes in, the way you both handle this minor issue will determine the stability of the home. Finance is one of the major issues listed for the break down of marriages, you have to be open and if the pay is not enough for you guys then she must look for something to do to support you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by bettercreature(m): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nicepoker:
work harder.. if that doesn't work out. send her packing
No matter how hard you work,you will get broke at some point and pick up again few days later,even if you are a billionaire
OP lol,its your wife who nags,as for me i always switched off anytime am broke
I wont even call my girl friend
From your write up,she is not working or she doesnt have a good job
You need to set up a business for her anytime you have extra cash

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by Alal(m): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah....you can't blame her completely. Being broke can be frustrating at times. Don't listen to these people telling you to end the marriage o Hian!

Talk to her about the nagging ish, nagging irritates me frankly! you should also try and save since you earn salary. Plan towards having money at all times even if salary doesn't come early. She should go and look for work to do too....relying on you for everything isn't fresh!

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Good advice, thanks
Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by cococandy(f): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
If you people have divided roles that you must provide and she must face the home keeping, then don't complain that she's nagging.
Do your own part.
I'm sure you will nag her if she doesn't cook for 3days.

When they tell people to relax their rigid rules of who does what in the home, they will think someone wants to divide their home.

If she doesn't see you as sole provider, why would she have problem bringing her own money to supplement your income?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by kennyddonn(m): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
bjprodint:
Two reasons (1)mayb u used money to entise her to marry u. (2) she might b pregnant...abeg shey I spell ''entise'' well?.pls correct me if I make mistake
dictionary on your phone don corrupt, abii ur Google don expire....,
c----s sha

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by esere826: 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
BRAVAGAD0O:
Hello friends, 1st of all, I don't want you to see me as a man that involves third party in his marrital life/affair, am not that kind of man, in fact a lot of things go on that I rather let it stay in my home for us to sort or face together than involving family or friends but this challenge is really heavy for me to bear.

I don't really know what else to preach to her that I don't like her behavior anytime am broke ,for me it's a total turn off because it always makes me feel like am not being appreciated even with all my efforts to make us happy.

My wife nag anytime am broke or notice my pay ain't coming soon, all she does is play blame game like telling me all sort of story, like she never eat since last year, like she's not happy, that the marriage is hell because of just few days broke, and the few days broke doesn't mean no food for us, the few days broke doesn't mean I won't raise money to fuel generator talk less of some more important bills. I am just 10 months old in this marriage, please, real men in the house kindly advice me on what to do, if am the one being wrong here because I don't understand why she's always like that.

...guy
any time you have money, make sure you do a whole lot of nagging too
the trick is that in some future discussions, she'll complain that you nag when you have money, while you'll complain that she nags when you have none. And both of you will realise that it is true ooo and laugh about it (....although u already knew)

It will tone down her 'nagg-iness' in the future anytime she remembers the discussions

however, if in your moment of mushiness, you make the mistake of telling her that you set her up
na you know....
just like Delilah did with Samson, your locks will be cut off

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by esere826: 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
.....db
Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by M4gunners: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
After seeing such thread, i always ask myself if i would ever marry.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by itoski(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
look her straight in the eyes and tell her baba NEED HER FOR MONEY RITUALS she go chill pass Ice

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by awesomesossy(f): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
my sincere advice.....neva go broke[center][/center] grin
Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by fejikudz(m): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
She's a gold digger.. period
Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by BANGERLEE1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
Maybe You started the whole ish With always tending to all her needs, now that u are cash strapped she doesn't know any other way to get angry than to Nag, u can't kill or steal if u don't have it. Just grab a shirt and ur charger go to a friend's place when she start,and come go back home later.Cos thr won't be any advice that's gonna solve this cos I don't have money to borrow u neither will I ask ur wife to come and marry me.... So be a man and continue ur humble lifestyle... Soon she will get tired and go and work to support you..don't beat her tho....or talk to her back....just remain calm...

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
She's a gold digger!
Divorce her now!!! grin
Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by Mznaett: 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Just 10mnth and she's naggingshocked

Broz u sef learn to save 2 na @least 2 avoid wahalasad

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by AfroKnight: 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
What a selfish wife. Bro na your cross. Carry am.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by drnairalov: 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
who no like better thing?

who want monkey wey no like banana?

u see for my life i dont pretend..

she like money but who no like better thing make i see?
bring money she go love u die.

her aunt ryt nau telling her she no see otedola pikin, she no see mike adenuga son, dangote self she no see..

but who no like better thing make i see..

for story to cha ge na just one signature

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
BRAVAGAD0O:

Lalasticlala I wouldn't mind front page at all because I really want to learn from all other husbands out there... Thanks

you don see am by undecided THE TIME WERE YOU DEY USE SHINE SHINE THINGS TAKE CHARM HER MAKE SHE DEY FOLLOW YOU, NOW YOU WON RUNAWAY FOR HER BECAUSE YOU DON BROKE.

NO BE UNA GUYS DEY ADVICE US MAKE WE DEY USE SHINE SHINE THINGS TAKE GET WOMEN undecided

GUY!! IF SHE NAG YOU AGAIN, YOU FIND WORK TAKE GIVE HER OR ENGAGE HER IN SOME KIND OF BUSINESS. NO DEY KEEP WOMEN FOR HOUSE LIKE FOWL COME DEY FEED HER, WHY SHE NO GO NAG.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by AmakaDNBStories(f): 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hope she is really a wife.
Check my signature
Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by BrOwnSuga3: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
BRAVAGAD0O:

Bros, your wife na cripple

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by Obamina(m): 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Shebi u follow psquare sing "if i no get money i get where to borrow" this is d impression u created when u were dating her now she married u afterall and u complain she nags. She's b nagging right frm dating stage

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise by goshen26: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Op, tho I'm not marry yet, buh my advice is that u should talk to her, set her up in some biz for her to know what it means to raise money. When we give women opportunity to sit at home and watch African magic this is always the result, she is a woman, they want to talk, you will learn to listen, ask her for advice, and u ll c that she will commit herself with her advice, that she won't have gut to complain again.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help / I Need Help For My 4-Year-Old Son / Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.