Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? (38395 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by onelife97: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2015
Nokia Lumia 930.The only thing I love about the phone is its live camera.nothing else really.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by kingslly(m): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2015
darmys:

no. ur comment was just hilarious.

i had a Kyocera phone that i couldn't find the battery anywhere.
some battery from those wheel barrow guys work for it.
But the problem is after one month Max. the battery is swollen and about to burst,
i just kept buying battery embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
lol, some phones have a way of turning to serious liabilities.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by onelife97: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2015
Yomieluv:
One sagem like this[b],if plugged,it won't display charging,but once I remove it,it will show battery charging..[/b]

It become unnecessary hot,that most time I wrap it with handkerchief before putting it in my pocket.

The phone show me shege!
The funniest post I read here today.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by onelife97: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2015
Yomieluv:
One sagem like this[b],if plugged,it won't display charging,but once I remove it,it will show battery charging..[/b]

It become unnecessary hot,that most time I wrap it with handkerchief before putting it in my pocket.

The phone show me shege!
The funniest post I read here today.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by BENTOSYN: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2015
Sendo X
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by hob(m): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2015
BOLD 5

That phone was shite mehnnnnnnn

It hangs more than all the hangers in my room. Spent almost my last kobo on it.

it is good riddance to bad rubbish now.

On some samsung s4 tinz now

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by freecocoa(f): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2015
frinx:
blackberry bold 2
You are probably joking, that's one of the best phones I've used.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2015
Tecno m3/ htc sensation / bold 5/ galaxy note1/ tecno phantom f7(the worst) /htc windows 6.1(useless phone) /
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by winzy(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2015
bold 5 and iPhone5... iphone own worst!!
flexing my Sammy s5.... android all the way joor
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by kenny1313(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2015
bold 5!!!!!! BlackBerry
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by hermesprogidy(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2015
Itel phones. Very useless brand on phones. Make call and your ear will be hot like somebody gave you a thunder slap. angry

you can barely hear the person most times. Play high capacity games and the phone will hang.... infact I don provoke.

****takes his Itel phone and swallows it*****

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Anowax(m): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2015
youngpol:
BB Storm. This one gave me legendary problems..

Yay!! In all my years of trying, my topic hits frontpage. Am soo happy!!
FP giving you sleepless nights? Now you got it, start cooking with it. I weep for my generation
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by obstead200(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2015
youngpol:
BB Storm. This one gave me legendary problems..

Yay!! In all my years of trying, my topic hits frontpage. Am soo happy!!
that phone is seriously a capital punishment. A tool used by blackberry to persecute innocent customers
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
mayordadon:
am patiently watin 4 any idiot to mention lumia*
na fight?
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by andreernest28(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
motorola blade
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
onelife97:
Nokia Lumia 930.
It looks great though,I just don't know why I don't enjoy using the phones like Samsung s5 and s6.And to put salt into the injury it fell off my hands just last weekend while takin pix with my family at disneyland paris.
The only thing I really love about the Nokia Lumia 930 is its live camera.Nothing else really.
eya but d phone is badass...gat a frnd using it
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by onyebuchiii(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
black berry phones. .....except the andriod versions
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by heemah(f): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mine is HTC sense 520 and Tecno P9. Both didn't last 3months! #TeamSamsung
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by donMIG(m): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
Samsung s4
Phone just no get head
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by BryDario(f): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lumia 535...the phone is useless
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by onlyson16(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
youngpol:
As for me, it's the HTC Sensation. This Phone gave me hell of a time using it. Lyk I spent more money reparing it than I used in buying it.

Share your worst experiences using a phone. Which phone would you look back on and thank God you've finally gotten rid of it?
op my is nokia torch
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by kwintis(f): 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
blackberry torch 3....
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Neckyblue(f): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
All tecno phone, their phone is the more u look the less u see. Full of scrab.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Chikote(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
ab1x:

You can say that again but there is no way I can prove that to you. Just told u what I did. Daughter listen to music that I downloaded on it.

Yeah! Right. You used the phone still, to download songs. Let's assume you only use it for that. Doesn't make the device any less than the awesome it is.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by STENON(f): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Chikote(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Neckyblue:
All tecno phone, their phone is the more u look the less u see. Full of scrab.

Scrab? Pssh! Please. You just have a funny unnecessary bias for the brand. Dassol
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by ElPhoche(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
markmira:
Tecno m3/ htc sensation / bold 5/ galaxy note1/ tecno phantom f7(the worst) /htc windows 6.1(useless phone) /
The way you listed all those phones, are you sure you are not the problem? smiley
I am still rocking my phantom A+ for 2 years and. The only problem I had with it was changing the battery, and also the camera quality has depreciated over time, though it is still manageable.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
ElPhoche:

The way you listed all those phones, are you sure you are not the problem? smiley
I am still rocking my phantom A+ for 2 years and. The only problem I had with it was changing the battery, and also the camera quality has depreciated over time, though it is still manageable.
good 4 u.phantom f7=blurry display/useless battery/allocated space 4 apps very low/ acient dualcore processor/8mp that look's lyk nokia n95 5mp.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by arvinsloane(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Samsung grand prime..... I sold the phone after two weeks of purchase... it lags like ki lo de
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by harjiyoung(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
drss:
Samsung and apple phones sucks.
#TeamTecno cheesy
Na poverty dey worry you.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by ElPhoche(m): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
markmira:

good 4 u.phantom f7=blurry display/useless battery/allocated space 4 apps very low/ acient dualcore processor/8mp that look's lyk nokia n95 5mp.
Yeah, d allotted space for apps is very poor and that's whybI cant use a Tecno again. Camera is also poor, however it was not like that when I bought it . However, the Phantom A+ is quadcore
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by acientgod: 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nokia Ashia 200 i so much hate that stupid phone every tin abt d phone n whn it cms to smartphones itel

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. / Motorola Is Officially Back In Nigeria; Unveils New Range Of Smartphones / Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.