Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? (38394 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 10, 2015
wrench:
Nokia N97, the flex give me problem.
Too much wahala I regret buying that phone and ever since then I read online reviews before buying a phone
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 10, 2015
Lastdon02:
Nokia e75
I enjoyed mine......so rugged!
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Fearcom(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2015
eazydon:
Blackberry Storm 1. That phone was rubbish. The phone spent more time in the fridge than it spent in my hands. Oh!

Exactly! In addition to using the back of it as pressing iron to dry my wet handkerchief, I had to put it in the fridge for it to 'cool down'. Sincerely: that phone na "W.I.R.E" Chai!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by demsid(m): 7:12am On Sep 10, 2015
shalomtemmy:
Techno P5. .... ..I can't recommend it to my enemy
#teamsamsung#
this is what i've been looking for. U commented for me n u. My p5 clockd a year n d prob began. I've spent half of it's cost price so far. But now i give up n dumped it in d basement.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by mfm04622: 7:14am On Sep 10, 2015
koife:
Reading through the comment, I just have to conclude that BB carries the day. Investors can use this thread as a survey.

Only because most buy used Blackberry phones! I used Bold 2 for more than 3 years before I misplaced it. Another thing is they will complain about is the poor battery life of BlackBerry in the past. The only BlackBerry phone I accept was poorly made was the BlackBerry Touch. That was the first full touch phone by BlackBerry. Never met anyone who enjoyed the phone.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by 4X4: 7:17am On Sep 10, 2015
indomitable234:
Nokia XL
Very very useless phone
WHY DO U SAY ITS A USELESS PHONE ? WHAT HAPPENED ?
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by MzCorleone(f): 7:18am On Sep 10, 2015
BB Bold 5,that phone is like a constantly nagging house wife.
Shege i see for that phone hand na HD.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by TaoBalinga: 7:18am On Sep 10, 2015
Eddy2cute:
bro ur own don finish I swear
why?
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 10, 2015
Nokia lumia 520. it sucks pretty bad.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Akaewu: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2015
Bb torch 3 and infiinix hott 2- one i bought keep frezzin. N appz keep crashin.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by XploraBen(m): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Too much wahala I regret buying that phone and ever since then I read online reviews before buying a phone
And I am still using mine without any flex issue.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by sodson11(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2015
Bold 6. That phone can die for Africa. I can't even give a mad man

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Stevano007(m): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2015
drss:
Samsung and apple phones sucks.
#TeamTecno cheesy

Do you mean team minimum wage? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Z8(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2015
WarRLaY:
samsung S6

Really ? Why if I may ask?
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 10, 2015
Marksule:
TECNO Q1. Charging port problem. I Repair charging point almost everymonth

the best an strongest android phone on earth! am still using mine for 2yrs now...
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Whizpeter(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2015
Bold5... The phone punished me..
Bought it 20k, sold it 16k after two weeks...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by tgmservice: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2015
mfm04622:

Only because most buy used Blackberry phones! I used Bold 2 for more than 3 years before I misplaced it. Another thing is they will complain about is the poor battery life of BlackBerry in the past. The only BlackBerry phone I accept was poorly made was the BlackBerry Touch. That was the first full touch phone by BlackBerry. Never met anyone who enjoyed the phone.
common keep quiet though not perfect bb touch is still beta than bold 5, storm and curve series
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by abdul4me(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2015
The worst phone I ever use was BLACKBERRY STORM 1.
Wanting to belong to the class of smart guys in the society, I used almost half of my one month salary to buy new storm 1 when it came out new, sent the earlier curve to become spare. little everybody know that I was nose diving into phone usage nightmare. I bought the phone from Lagos, after calling the seller, he apologized warmly that it is the same issue he was having with all customers who bought the same phone and that I can return it to collect another model of phone of my choice. The problem then was that I based in Port Harcourt, then bought this item from Lagos, the seller said he will only change the phone if I come by my self. The financial cost, time loss (Man hour loss) and the risk on the road for going to change phone in Lagos!!!. I just endured to face the problems until I sold the phone at a give away price.

The Problems I faced
embarassedonce you allow the battery to run down to zero before putting it off, the screen touch will hang. This started two days after I bought the phone.
After three months into using the phone, here are some other headaches:
embarassedThe screen will double and triple click on you
embarassedThe screen will fail to register where your finger is touching. Touching the bottom right of the screen will highlight the buttons in the top left
embarassedOne or more of the electric click sensors in your screen (one at each corner) will stick down. Failing to register any clicks in that quadrant no matter how hard you press. If all 4 corners go at once, the screen is unusable, and you need to pull your battery.
embarassedYour click sensors will strangely start clicking themselves when your finger is nowhere near it. I had a condition happen multiple times where the phone, laying on my desk would click and unclick rapidly, like it was vibrating. This continued for a half-hour before it ran out my battery.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Temmytea70(m): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2015
My 3310,..the battery refuse to go low even after usin it for weeks

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by lifeofkelvino(m): 8:14am On Sep 10, 2015
Infinix hot..... Now I know why they name it infinix hot....... U can use the hotness of the phone to Iron ur clothes

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by sureteeboy(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2015
Nokia 7210 supernova and Nokia xpress music. Those phones and "virus" are 5 and 6.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 10, 2015
eazydon:

Bold 2 is actually more stable than many BB models after it. I enjoyed the phone 2 years ago. I'm sure someone is still using it currently
who said he does'nt enjoy bold 2? Rugged BB ever liveth.when I sold mine I still sell it for 27k around time of it falling.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2015
Godsonkemz:
Blackberry bold 2. It lags like draw soup especially when u try 2 open apps. Booting is as sluggish as snail which could take up to 30mins. Even Buhari is faster than dis fone.
chai!!
buhari don suffer grin
Godsonkemz:
Blackberry bold 2. It lags like draw soup especially when u try 2 open apps. Booting is as sluggish as snail which could take up to 30mins. Even Buhari is faster than dis fone.
chai!!
buhari don suffer
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2015
drss:
Hahahahaha! cheesy e be like say black berry don carry d day o! grin dis bb phones remind me of my friend. Him dey use one bb bold 2, abi na bold 5, i no fit remember. Men dat phone give am hell no be small. grin abi na battery drain, booting problem, on and shut wahala all join make him life brakata. To on d phone na serious trouble. i remember him dey spend like 20minutes for d thing to on. If him charge d battery full, after 5 min d phone go show empty bar and d thing go off jeje without any waste of time, even thou my guy dey control 5 batteries for him pocket.
D phone sef dey behave like say spiritual forces dey control am. Na so d phone go on n off at will on its own soteh you go think say witches dey control him phone from village. Thou e go show battery full, d phone go die anytime e want.
E get one time way my friend suppose meet him babe for town but unfutunately him no show. D girl then call am dey vex say why e no con show. Jejely na so my friend compose himself well well dey try to explain why e no show as dem plan. But unknown for am as him con dey talk, d phone con off. Na so my friend dey talk oooooo dey talk dey explain him babe, but after some time e con notice say d babe just dey silent. E check d phone to see whether network never cut d line, only for am to see black screen. D phone don off tehteh. grin Na dat moment it down for am say him just dey talk to himself for phone. grin grin omo i laugh dat day eh. My friend vex if u see him face! grin grin hahahahahahah! Na dat time him throway d useless phone. Bb no be phone atall atall.
My guy dey use tecno today. smiley
real funy guys in thread!
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by RomanyChi(f): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2015
Alcatel Miss Sixty angry angry grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2015
Bold 5 really put pepe for mu eyes.
still in my bag
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by oweniwe(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2015
Nokia E66 slider...

I changed the flex and screen over 12 times.... sometimes it won't pick network even when mtn mast is opposite my house

Every three montgs one problem must "come out "

Then nokia E5..... gallery, ear piece and screen problems ...

Finally bade goodbye to nokia.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by eazydon(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2015
Fearcom:

Exactly! In addition to using the back of it as pressing iron to dry my wet handkerchief, I had to put it in the fridge for it to 'cool down'. Sincerely: that phone na "W.I.R.E" Chai!

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by eazydon(m): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2015
xtervaganza:
wetin your phone de do inside fridge?

Lol. Dat phone can generate heat for Africa. Sometimes you could be in the middle of something serious, probably chatting with someone very important, or composing an all important email, the year phone will just get hot and hang, displaying one useless clock. At that point if u don't get the phone to cool down u will end up hard reseting it. So d only option left would be to give it a space inside the freezer to cool down, most times it worked. other times even if u leave it inside fridge for d whole day, it never unhangs.

I see nwiiii for that phone
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by lovely17(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2015
frinx:
blackberry bold 2
This phone made me cry at times shai hanging is it's favorite feature and it can over heat for. Africa

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by onelife97: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2015
Nokia Lumia 930.
It looks great though,I just don't know why I don't enjoy using the phones like Samsung s5 and s6.And to put salt into the injury it fell off my hands just last weekend while takin pix with my family at disneyland paris.
The only thing I really love about the Nokia Lumia 930 is its live camera.Nothing else really.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. / Motorola Is Officially Back In Nigeria; Unveils New Range Of Smartphones / Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.