Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? (38429 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 10, 2015
Youngpo413:
Curve 2
Bless you! Lol
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by davien(m): 1:35am On Sep 10, 2015
kennygee:

The camera doesn't work again.
Did you drop the phone or can you see any visible damage to the lens, if not good need to get it fixed under Carl are warranty.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by freshboy88(m): 1:45am On Sep 10, 2015
BB bold 3. dat fone ba3 na waste
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 10, 2015
Mine was the tecno phanton a3.....i spent more repairing the screen thrice.....at d end i sold d piece of crap for 3k becoz it was useless

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by phabulux: 1:50am On Sep 10, 2015
The worst phone I've used?

What about the worst phone I'm using? This one. This phone defines crassness. It is the mother of everything that is wrong.

Tecno p5?

I ought to shoot the fool that sold this phone to me.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Richmond996: 1:55am On Sep 10, 2015
Lumia 535. App-less phone
The phone only boasts with cortana cry
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 10, 2015
hilaomo:
all I want to do as an injoo user is laff...ask me y!
what was the issue cuz i want to get their fire plus
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by francizy(m): 2:24am On Sep 10, 2015
Yomieluv:
One sagem like this,if plugged,it won't display charging,but once I remove it,it will show battery charging..

It become unnecessary hot,that most time I wrap it with handkerchief before putting it in my pocket.

The phone show me shege!

Muhahaha, that's the useless sagem my x6.. I used it too. The worst symbian phone ever made... There's also one stewpid sound it makes when you press or choose a wrong path. Gush I hate that sound.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by daveP(m): 2:38am On Sep 10, 2015
One flip-open Motorola. When MMS was still the biggest text format years back. Any time i finish typing one, ready to send, it will just KO. Only MMS o.

Secondly, when browsing with it, no network always, that ball would just be rolling@ the top of the screen for nothing. Until you goan sit in one abandoned Forklift outside our gate. That was where browsing network was found and reliable!!

Popc would drive in and see either me, or my bro sitting there and wondered what the hell we always sat there for. He seized the phone and twas stolen along alausa from his pocket.

Later we saw a close friend with the same phone. He said he bought it(yinmu). We took the phone and saw our snr bro's pix still on it. Small world. We kept mute but destroyed the mem card b4 he could reason.

Next was Sagem X-something: charge it for hours and 15mins after charging, ba3 low tune pops up. The only good thing 'we' enjoyed from that phone was one ringtone of a singer 'ooh revolution where all you go' jss3 then.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Fearcom(m): 3:14am On Sep 10, 2015
Worst Phone? BB Storm One: the back is made of iron: would get so hot, would use it to iron my handkerchief after washing.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 10, 2015
HTC desire 816. The battery on the phone doesn't last. and it takes so long to fully charge it( like 4hrs). Anyway the phone has finally spoilt.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Rotimi47: 4:12am On Sep 10, 2015
Warlord3000:
Imagine some peeps that haven't seen, touch or even smell iPhone 6 and Samsung s5 and above yet mentioning them...

Simply good Jamaican weed at work cheesy
: ;They used them in their dreams now. grin
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by simpolelala: 4:48am On Sep 10, 2015
BlackBerry z10 is now showing me cos after charging it will cool down and discharge
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by ugoezeik(m): 4:49am On Sep 10, 2015
Yomieluv:
One sagem like this,if plugged,it won't display charging,but once I remove it,it will show battery charging..

It become unnecessary hot,that most time I wrap it with handkerchief before putting it in my pocket.

The phone show me shege!
lol hahaha I swear guy u r maddddddd!!!! see as u mk me lafffff sotey my own moda don de acuse me of wizardry n my neighbours accusing me or craziness all because of u. I leave u with ancestors to judge u
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by fabella(m): 4:53am On Sep 10, 2015
Nokia C6. very terrible phone. The flex spoilt within a few months, d repairs were incessant and expensive. I had to dash my repairer. I think That was the last flex phone Nokia did. It was a terrible misadventure
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Mofejnr: 5:40am On Sep 10, 2015
Nokia Xl, men, dat is d mostworse androidphoneever manufactured
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by villeanns(m): 5:42am On Sep 10, 2015
Any phone that happens to be "FAKE OR IMITATIONS" are worst experience you will encounter with phones.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by donttouch: 5:57am On Sep 10, 2015
youngpol:
As for me, it's the HTC Sensation. This Phone gave me hell of a time using it. Lyk I spent more money reparing it than I used in buying it.

Share your worst experiences using a phone. Which phone would you look back on and thank God you've finally gotten rid of it?

Mine is NITEL Table Phone
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Memunah(f): 6:05am On Sep 10, 2015
Tecno L3

That phone showed me shege....started with giving phone voice commands without me adjusting the settings.later on the charging port was affecting the screen,just 2weeks after purchase,gave me lotta problems and eventually the stupid engineer repairing it refused to return it
It was good riddiance to bad rubbish
Am never gonna buy a tecno phone ever again!!
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by mylove4him(f): 6:29am On Sep 10, 2015
Curve 7 was the worst phone I used. Didn't even enjoy it for months I had to give it out. Curve was even better than curve 7. I later bought Curve 4 cos I like the pics but battery problem.

HTC One I guess the M7 series. The purple picture quality was a turned off. After 8 months had to sell it at a give away price.

LESSON. Always read reviews cos by reading reviews have been saved from BB storm, and some other phones.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by xtervaganza(m): 6:30am On Sep 10, 2015
Yomieluv:

The phone show me shege!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 10, 2015
iphone abeg! Na noise d fone just dey.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nature129(m): 6:31am On Sep 10, 2015
frinx:
blackberry bold 2

Impossible!

Abeg find beta thing talk
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by WiseElectrical: 6:34am On Sep 10, 2015
IPhone 6
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by ElPhoche(m): 6:37am On Sep 10, 2015
davetwitzy:
Tecno Phantom A+. The charging port has a max life span of 10months. It would give even further problems after repair l. Confirmed from 3 other people
Haha, I believe d phone has that particular fault. At least two of my friends have been changing d port for sometime now, after which it will spoil. However, I am still using mine for two years + now without any port problem. The only problem I ever had with it was changing d battery once.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by xtervaganza(m): 6:38am On Sep 10, 2015
eazydon:
Blackberry Storm 1. That phone was rubbish. The phone spent more time in the fridge than it spent in my hands. Oh!
wetin your phone de do inside fridge?
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by xtervaganza(m): 6:40am On Sep 10, 2015
frinx:

smh.....i would ignore u
i agree with her, man

Bold 2 is blackberry's most durable phone till date. From battery life to hardware
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by daniel56(m): 6:44am On Sep 10, 2015
Share your experience with the phone
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by aribitoye(m): 6:58am On Sep 10, 2015
Nokia 6710 Navigator. The phone can freeze! Kai
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by emmalexdboy(m): 6:58am On Sep 10, 2015
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by MzCorleone(f): 7:10am On Sep 10, 2015
Rawshal:
Motorola L6...weneva u hear Motorola just off ur shoe n pick race..d fone na hell.I dey use like 7 diff ba3 4 d fone.na every week I dey buy ba3..d way d fone d take hot u go think say na hell fire u dey ni
oga abeg take am easy na early morning be this i no fit laugh gringringrin
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 10, 2015
Lastdon02:
Nokia e75
I enjoyed mine......so rugged!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Motorola Is Officially Back In Nigeria; Unveils New Range Of Smartphones / Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) / I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.