Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? (38454 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by acientgod: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
harjiyoung:
Na poverty dey worry you.
shocked cool tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by acientgod: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
harjiyoung:
Na poverty dey worry you.
shocked cool :P tongue :P tongue :P
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Aspiregreat: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Solo s410 some times i just wonder why i ever come across that phone.the most annoying part is it obscurity in the tech market....
*No available case in the market.
*No exact battery found
*poor memory
* I used this phone close to 5months before i could take sreenshots .......etc Right now the phone has refused to come up/boot,i took it to a repairer who franky said it's beyond his power after wasting my time ....chai!

#Solophonesareproblems.......
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by heemah(f): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
arvinsloane:
Samsung grand prime..... I sold the phone after two weeks of purchase... it lags like ki lo de
I used it too..D screen brk sef! Tho I luv d camera quality. The fone was Gud while it lasted xcept for d screen and it hang ehn!!
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Donchyze(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Samsung and apple phones sucks.
#TeamTecno cheesy[/quote]

I been using tecno Mobile since 2013 with out any problem, my first tecno was p5 and now to Boom J7 up tecno
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
ElPhoche:

Yeah, d allotted space for apps is very poor and that's whybI cant use a Tecno again. Camera is also poor, however it was not like that when I bought it . However, the Phantom A+ is quadcore

mine was f7,bro between tecno and infinix which is better?
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by scentmarlc(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
Fearcom:
Worst Phone? BB Storm One: the back is made of iron: would get so hot, would use it to iron my handkerchief after washing.
brother u can lie oooo grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by scentmarlc(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
xtervaganza:
wetin your phone de do inside fridge?

Na there e dey relax every afternoon after charging grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by scentmarlc(m): 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
MzCorleone:

oga abeg take am easy na early morning be this i no fit laugh gringringrin
babe dis ur comment sef na aphrodisaic grin grin am sure rawshal sef go dey roll on d floor with ur comment grin
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
LadyB1195:

what was the issue cuz i want to get their fire plus
its off the list of durable phones...
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
Temmytea70:
My 3310,..the battery refuse to go low even after usin it for weeks
is this a problem or a testimony
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by ElPhoche(m): 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
markmira:

mine was f7,bro between tecno and infinix which is better?
I have not used an infinix before, so I can't really say. I might go for an infinix because they boast of a larger RAM size, compared to Tecno. However, the two of them are similar
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by zandreadi: 12:08am On Sep 11, 2015
Mine was Sendo X, dont even want to remember
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by xtervaganza(m): 6:48am On Sep 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Na there e dey relax every afternoon after charging grin grin
lol your phone na chairman ooo

E even de enjoy for AC

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2015
Rexnegro:
You mean osogbo kind of weed right ?
Dat got me crackinq
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Carlcaresophia: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2015
Marksule:
TECNO Q1. Charging port problem. I Repair charging point almost everymonth
Hello Marksule, sorry about your phone problem. Were you repair your phone in Carlcare Service Center? If yes, please send e-mail to our "service@carlcare.com", and let us know your phone number, IMEI, work order number, as well as which Carlcare Service Center you went to. So that we can transfer your imformation to our colleagues to check the details. Thank you!
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Olurock(m): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
errickson R380
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
ElPhoche:

I have not used an infinix before, so I can't really say. I might go for an infinix because they boast of a larger RAM size, compared to Tecno. However, the two of them are similar
ok
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Youngpo413: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lomanuz:

you re kidding me. Lumia phones are not that bad
he can't use it that's why he is complaining.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by seanjy4konji: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Any one who mentions a bold 2 here probably got a chinese phone...

I would still buy a brand new bold 2 if i saw one now...i saw a guy mentioning bold 2..na lie...that is a phone...i would listen to music,browse and do a lot of it with a single charge in the heat of maiduguri for 3 days and this phone will still be functioning...walahi,dem do dat phone...

as per op?the phone that gave me a problem was the nokia communicator(any one who went to a private secondary school need not talk) and also the p910i Sony ericson and the reason was that it took me a while to get used to the writing pad(p910i) and the communicator generally...always a problem replying sms but later...head on.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by mickey45: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
BB (Z 30)
What about challenge are you having with Z30?
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Youngpo413: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
morningsta:

Nokia XL is the most worthless of the worthless. Never used a phone so useless in my life. My life was a nightmare until I bought another phone .
the funny thing is that my female cousin is planning to buy to this phone,she loves it like crazy just because its nokia and the big screen size,the phone don dey reach like 28k now.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Rexnegro(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
Joelfinest:
Dat got me crackinq
Na so na ...for dose wu smoke weed ask them abt osogbo weed lol
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Blackberry bold3!.....chai,that phone na die!,I like dah phone so tey I dy find good battery up and down cos the one I have na 2hours e dy last...I later bought a so called Original ba3 for 2.5K .....choi,in short the company no remember to do ba3 to the phone
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Taryehmiseh(m): 1:29am On Sep 12, 2015
Walahi the phones i regretted ever using are Huawei Y220 and Curve 4
The Huawei had factory fault, it always presses itself... A very frustrating phone.
And for the curve 4, it had a very poor battery and the are no apps, A very boring phone.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by arvinsloane(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2015
heemah:

I used it too..D screen brk sef! Tho I luv d camera quality. The fone was Gud while it lasted xcept for d screen and it hang ehn!!

yes o.... the only good thing about that phone was the camera. the front camera was superb.. but the phone sabi hang eh.... like hang cuff
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by mfm04622: 11:46am On Sep 12, 2015
tgmservice:
common keep quiet though not perfect bb touch is still beta than bold 5, storm and curve series

Do you know me? Why insult me because I have a different opinion to yours? What will it take from you to be civil in online forums? Did you use BlackBerry Touch or are you talking from hearsay? That phone should be the worse BlackBerry phone. Curve 2 was my first BlackBerry phone and nothing wrong with it. It uses OS 6. It may not be fancy but it get the job done.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by mfm04622: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
mickey45:

What about challenge are you having with Z30?

Z30 is the best phone I have ever used. Still enjoying it since December 2013
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by seyilee(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Bb torch......d flex na dye......still usin it tho......gunnin for BB# Q10........#team BB
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by mickey45: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
mfm04622:

Z30 is the best phone I have ever used. Still enjoying it since December 2013

Ok.. Thanks
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by morningsta(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
the funny thing is that my female cousin is planning to buy to this phone,she loves it like crazy just because its nokia and the big screen size,the phone don dey reach like 28k now.

Well, I am sorry for ya sister in advance. Better help her see the light now that you know. Nokia stopped update for XL & X like a year ago. The phone is simply useless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? / I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G) / You Can Now Add Sticker On Whatsapp Status Posts On Android: See How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.