Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye (52521 Views)

Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji / Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Negos1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

You are allergic to common sense!

Since I joined early nairaland this year, you've only made sense once, and I congratulated you remember?

Once? Haba! What is the innuendo na bros?
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
gabe15:
how does dis reduce the price of garri

Especially in tejuoso market

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
henchamb:

Ashawo the greatest mistake ur ashawo mum made was to allow you see the light of this world. You should have been in the toilet where you belong
that was too much, why insult her mum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by yungkelz(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
Igbo's are the most successful in 9ja......qoute me wrong

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by kennyddonn(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Igbo's can only compete with the Hausa in terms of riches.
Yoruba is just a shitty tribe, on the same level with the fulani.
We the igbo guys will continue buying all your lands & in 2019 there will be no more Yoruba.
As for the Yoruba girls, they're all ugly & their pusssy smells, so Igbo guys don't want them.
must u cry like an he-goat....sorry u an igbo, isi-ewu don enter ur brain....how many land have u personally bought...a wretched human.

5 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by CSTR2: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
missKiffy:

"Without the igbos Nigeria cannot survive" why are you pple so full of yourselves, those who call you cheat beaters are not wrong, are you people God that Nigeria cannot survive without the igbos, gosh, myopic and sickening
You must have a peanut sized brain.
You didn't condemn the nitwit who made a racist argument. It is the innocent nairalander who was doing his best to create a sense of unity in his own way.
Dracula.

8 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by CSTR2: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
missKiffy:

"Without the igbos Nigeria cannot survive" why are you pple so full of yourselves, those who call you cheat beaters are not wrong, are you people God that Nigeria cannot survive without the igbos, gosh, myopic and sickening
You must have a peanut sized brain.
You didn't condemn the nitwit who made a racist argument. It is the innocent nairalander who was doing his best to create a sense of unity in his own way that you find offensive.
Yoruba Dracula.

5 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by MrBasketball: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dannyandre:

why the tribalistic bashing sister Do not start what u cannot finish cause frankly without the igbos Nigeria cannot survive.
SAY NOOOO!!! TO TRIBALISM
You just proved her right by your silly comment... Frankly nonsense... Who are you Igbos?
BabyDaddy20:

We the igbo guys will continue buying all your lands & in 2019 there will be no more Yoruba.
As for the Yoruba girls, they're all ugly & their pusssy smells, so Igbo guys don't want them.
Where is your brain?

Who are the top 2 richest men in Nigeria? If Igbo is not there you must be very Stvpid.

How many of them have you slept with pervert? Igbo girls are the no.1 prostitutes in Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Owliver(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
stexsy:
Psquare are very proudful,.......
how? have you heard p-square's side of the story yet? playing p-square's song does not only give p-square publicity but also soundCity. so pls don't be too fast to judge.

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by veraponpo(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
abbey621:
Sounds to me like a business in deep waters. If a song is hot in the market, it is the job of entertainment stations such as Soundcity to give the fans what they want, how can you say you are doing Psquare a favor by playing their songs. Can MTV do Beyoncé a favor by playing her videos? Soundcity would be nowhere if they refused to play the major artiste, this is where the mutual benefits comes into play. Would Kanye West perform at an MTV concert without adequate compensation? Would Justin Timberlake perform at the SuperBowl without being paid adequately? I don't know why everything must be upside down in Nigeria!

Your judgement is one-sided.

For you to know it, who complained?

Did Soundcity complain ?

It was PSquare that complained, meaning they were losing something in the process. If all the stations choose not to play their songs, it is a matter of time, they will die a natural death.

So, always have a balance judgement by weighing the two sides and juxtapose their grounds before judging.

4 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by saintkel(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:
No b igbo boys?...useless people and dia love for money...d east is d most disgusting place to be with erosion everiwia and I ask...what's up we all d money dey ar hustlin for?
U tr a big fool at forty n very stupid to d core

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by raficki87(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
stexsy:
Psquare are very proudful,.......
ELE YI GI DI GAN lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
gabe15:
how does dis reduce the price of garri

Team Garri at it again.. I thought you guys were conscripted into food aid volunteers for Ogbeni Aregbe

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by chukkiephil(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:
No b igbo boys?...useless people and dia love for money...d east is d most disgusting place to be with erosion everiwia and I ask...what's up we all d money dey ar hustlin for?

6 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by abbey621(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
tonyfrenzy:

Doesn't mean you have to disrespect your business partner *publicly*

Please read carefully and tell me how were they disrespected publicly?

We invited #PSquare to one of our annual events last December 2014 and they insisted we pay a certain amount of money. We reasonably asked, what is the least we can offer?; this was us foregoing the fact that we had invested a lot in #PSquare’s career as music talents / artistes & entertainers.

The feedback was, “WHAT HAS SOUNDCITY EVER DONE FOR PSQUARE? TELL ME ONE THING SOUNDCITY HAS EVER DONE FOR PSQUARE” (Jude Okoye, Manager).
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
kennyddonn:
must u cry like an he-goat....sorry u an igbo, isi-ewu don enter ur brain....how many land have u personally bought...a wretched human.

R.I.P English.
Please, write in English or i will fucckk your father in the ass again.

8 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Damstarr(f): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:
kilode...that was too harsh naa undecided
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by missKiffy(f): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Shut the fucck up
Smelly pusssy.
It's your mother's pusssy that is smelling, I can even perceive it from here

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by islandmoon: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
they are yeboos, always causing confusion because of money, what do you expect? Dr sid, Don Jazzy, and now P, Square

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Jeromejnr(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
iwatchandlisten:

My dear every decent human being will cringe at her statement, dont you think?

It was a very challenging statement.
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by frisky2good(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
At least it is not a case of "he collect my money and he no deliver". Let's move on. Souncity is not an upcoming organisation and P-Square is not a new brand. They can help themselves if they choose to, if not both of them will still survive.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by IamforGod: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

See mumu on the loose oooo! Oloshi.

Pls buy all the land and start ur stupid biafra war. Maybe u wnt get beaten out of the stupid land u bought and taken back to ur poverty striken village.

5 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
iwatchandlisten:

My dear every decent human being will cringe at her statement, dont you think?
you call them decent? common, read over and see insults directed at her parent.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by homesteady(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
O well, I didn't notice gringrin
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by abbeycial: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dannyandre:

why the tribalistic bashing sister Do not start what u cannot finish cause frankly without the igbos Nigeria cannot survive.
SAY NOOOO!!! TO TRIBALISM

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by raficki87(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
missKiffy:

THERE is no way you did see the first tribal comment, you quoting this one first shows you also believe the cra.p that was said. Anyway tribalism and racism is just funny to me sha because after all talk and anger, you must still relate with one another?
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by festico: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=kestolove95 post=37869686]No b igbo boys?...useless people and dia love for money...d east is d most disgusting place to be with erosion everiwia and I ask...what's up we all d money dey ar hustlin for?[/quote

Idiot. they are buying ur entire village with d money very soon u 'll become homless.

4 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by veraponpo(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
MisterMattew:
I CAN RELATE..BECAUSE A SHARP IBO BOY DON SCATTER YOUR PVSSY WHILE YOUR BUSY FALLING IN LOVE..MUMU ...U ARE A FOOOL BIG ONE.. UR FATHER IS A FOOOOOL UR MOTHER IS A BEEECCCHHH...BY THE WAY I HAVE SAVED UR PICS..IM COMING FOR YOU..U WILL RUN

Why are you so pained?

Is there anything more than what she wrote?

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by chino11(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
Where did u see Psquare complain? Sound city is the one complaining by saying that they no longer play their songs of which we the viewers didn't notice till now.

Sound city geerrraut

veraponpo:

Your judgement is one-sided.

For you to know it, who complained?

Did Soundcity complain ?

It was PSquare that complained, meaning they were losing something in the process. If all the stations choose not to play their songs, it is a matter of time, they will die a natural death.

So, always have a balance judgement by weighing the two sides and juxtapose their grounds before judging.

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by echomog1: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:
I know sey u b Yoruba cos I can smell ur body odour via Internet.....pig

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.