Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye (52554 Views)

Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji / Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Ekiseme(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
dammytosh:

Another f00l let loose.
You typed this crap and hit send button. I am disappointed in Tecno, it can not recognize a brainless poster and deny them internet access.
so dry

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by missKiffy(f): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Stick your finger into your pusssy.
Now, smell that finger.
How does it smell ??

Dirty Yoruba girl.
Idiiot, ur birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory, so am not surprised cos ur existence is of no use to the world, stupid fool, ewu

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by elohorayodele: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
tit for tat, no qualms.
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Mufasa27(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Obrigardo:
Psquare needs to grow up and make good music. Hope they know they are married with kids.
When they do, they will be welcomed back to Soundcity.

ITS NOT ALL ABOUT MONEY, BUT GOOD MUSIC

#Enoughofnonsensemusic
Sometimes when I listen to their songs, I feel disappointed because the lyrics is always lame and immature..they have failed to grow up and that's not good enough.

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Ekiseme(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
missKiffy:

Idiiot, ur birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory, so am not surprised cos ur existence is of no use to the world, stupid fool, ewu
same as yours, mgbeke

5 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
ladej:

Pls learn to read properly

Where in the post did it say sound city wanted a free show ?

They wanted a discounted fee but p square came up with that retort !

Learn to comprehend before typing

Please

agarawu23:
please come again
Are you sure you read the story in full

My point is that P Square does not owe Soundcity any favours whether it be free shows or discounted shows. If they decided to charge for their performance Soundcity should either pay or invite another artist who is willing to do a discounted show. Refusing to play their songs because they wouldn't do you a favour is just foolish (especially when your refusal to play their songs has made no dent whatsoever on their career growth)
In cases like this, my sympathies will always be with the artist because those shows are the only way they make money these days (youtube has wrecked the profit from selling CDs)
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Guyman02:
This is pure business.
Conductors rule No 1 in Lagos: Pay Correct Money to avoid Problem with the Conductor
The above sticker is found in virtually every Danfo in Lagos.

You helped P-Square by featuring their music and they helped you by increasing your viewership - its a win win for both parties, both SoundCity and P-Square are not into charity.

EXACTLY!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by BiafraMyAss(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
MisterMattew:
I HAVE SAVED UR PICS.. I WILL COME FOR YOU.. I WILL LOOK FOR U TILL I SEE U

Mr. Chest beater, let the ultimate search begins smiley certified fool from certified foolish tribe

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by dandollaz: 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:
No b igbo boys?...useless people and dia love for money...d east is d most disgusting place to be with erosion everiwia and I ask...what's up we all d money dey ar hustlin for?
Davido would have said or done the worst.if u have not been to east then shut da fuckoff.lagos is full of lagoon that will swallow you and oba soon since the people you set the trap did not fall after votihg PDP.Landlord travel and see.

4 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by kasim155: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
efilefun:
Chest beaters since you claim to be in the States, google should be easily accessible for you. Check the top 5 richest people in Nigeria and you wont find any of your fellow chest beaters there.
MISSNORA:
wah tribe r u?
odomanis:

You have started hating. You have only heard one side of the story and you have given your judgement. That one Igbo boy used and dumped you does not mean that all Igbos are like that. Neither does it mean that guys from other tribes don't do the same. So , please manage your frustration well.

I am a Yoruba guy, but I love. Ur words.
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by missKiffy(f): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Sorry, kid.
You're so great & i love that.
You just showed how kids can be brave & entertaining on the internet.
Please. If you quote me, i will ban your stinky ass.
Go and ban ur mother's stinking pusssy instead, kid calling som1 a kid

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by raficki87(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
missKiffy:

It's your mother's pusssy that is smelling, I can even perceive it from here
hmmmmm, this one you're are smelling dirty p.ss.y,two things are involved either you're smelling somebodies own beside you or do me a favour please, check you own tongue tongue tongue tongue.... chai i don laugh tire today!!! grin grin grin cheesy kiss

8 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by dulux07(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Talking of riches.
Coscharis, Capital oil (ifeanyi Uba) can buy the Yoruba tribe.
Dbanj,Wizkid, Davido ?? Lol. Psquare go buy those small boys.
Let's not talk of Mikel Obi.
You already know the truth.
Don't ever in your life compare Yoruba with Igbo.

Dey dciv urself, capital ko, tantical. Psquare na 2pple..their money no rich dbanj money..we dey talk forte, obj, tinubu.. u dey mention capital..mtcheeew.
Yoruba dominate dear..most succesful artists, richest individual, most literate, richest state, most succesful movie tribe, presidency, best universities, most influential even d richest pastors sef grin. D list is endless

7 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by zasika(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
abbey621:
Sounds to me like a business in deep waters. If a song is hot in the market, it is the job of entertainment stations such as Soundcity to give the fans what they want, how can you say you are doing Psquare a favor by playing their songs. Can MTV do Beyoncé a favor by playing her videos? Soundcity would be nowhere if they refused to play the major artiste, this is where the mutual benefits comes into play. Would Kanye West perform at an MTV concert without adequate compensation? Would Justin Timberlake perform at the SuperBowl without being paid adequately? I don't know why everything must be upside down in Nigeria!
Nwanne ino on point like kpom kwem

4 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:
No b igbo boys?...useless people and dia love for money...d east is d most disgusting place to be with erosion everiwia and I ask...what's up we all d money dey ar hustlin for?
it's like an igbo guy rattled ur kitten break ur heart and left u abandon OZU MUO

5 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by willian10: 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
DT guy's comment dey pain Igbo pple gan o grin grin
Sorry ehn grin all iz well
Back 2 d matter, Soundcity n P square dey do mutualism, but P square don blow pass dat level dem no be Koker abi Vic O grin

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by imsuboi(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:

Mods won't see this comment & ban this ape.

Seun & his Tribalistic mods! SMH undecided

6 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by raficki87(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
islandmoon:
they are yeboos, always causing confusion because of money, what do you expect? Dr sid, Don Jazzy, and now P, Square
don't worry after some years in your career and all your accomplishment, and the next job or contract you are offered peanuts, let me see whether you will clap for them and not make trouble because of money #perspective
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by adedayourt(m): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dannyandre:

why the tribalistic bashing sister Do not start what u cannot finish cause frankly without the igbos Nigeria cannot survive.
SAY NOOOO!!! TO TRIBALISM

did som1 see d cool poo dis man jus vomited

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by BiafraMyAss(m): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Talking of riches.
Coscharis, Capital oil (ifeanyi Uba) can buy the Yoruba tribe.
Dbanj,Wizkid, Davido ?? Lol. Psquare go buy those small boys.
Let's not talk of Mikel Obi, Emeka ofor, Ibeto,Chisco, Arthur eze, Kcee's elder brother (E-Money)
You already know the truth.
Don't ever in your life compare Yoruba with Igbo.
please mention two Igbo billionaires in dollars... not even one. Your fvkin artistes sing in Yoruba language. We have been helping you guys business since your existence. Your people flood our streets with your substandard products.

5 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by ademoladeji(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
[size=18pt]E be like sey na Igbo plenty pass for NL....

These tribal bashing is really disgusting.

Oh my God, some brainless people are here wandering, please grant them brain and add little sense to it.

Business is by mutual consent...

For both not to have agreed to a certain term isn't an issue honestly but I think Peter Okoye shouldn't have mentioned Soundcity on his twitter handle.[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
see viewing,.....make una 4give the babe
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by kapai(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95

Wonder who let the tribalic cat out.IGNORANT OF FACT

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by raficki87(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
IamforGod:

See mumu on the loose oooo! Oloshi.

Pls buy all the land and start ur stupid biafra war. Maybe u wnt get beaten out of the stupid land u bought and taken back to ur poverty striken village.
And what guarantees that if a war should break out that the igbos would lose undecided undecided undecided... there is no guarantee in war. Plus the war the world is with UN and the rest if a biafra war should break out the igbos would get what they want after much much atleast recent history tells us so!!!

5 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Henry22(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:
girl why the hate? Its bussiness and even that thier source of livelyhood, or tell me do you offer your kitten to guys for free? Even though it was freely giving to you by the creator?

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by raficki87(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
ladej:

Pls learn to read properly

Where in the post did it say sound city wanted a free show ?

They wanted a discounted fee but p square came up with that retort !

Learn to comprehend before typing

Please
if you want discount why not just come out and say it and don't use emotional blackmail #perspective. so who is then wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.