Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? (12878 Views)

Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? / Who Made Osinbajo A Professor At Unilag? / Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by Pataki: 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2009
tpia:

honestly, its very frustrating having any kind of discussion wirth iliterates like you.

RICHYBLACK was the one who has a problem with wikipedia because it doesnt reflect his worldview!!!!!!!!

If Iweala's life story from her grandfather's marriage to her great grandkid's favorite kind of spoon, isnt on wikipedia, how is that my problem?

geez- make una no tire me with una unique brand of stupidity, abeg!!!

Please go chat with fellow idiots like yourself jo!!!
See who is calling one an illiterate. Please check your spelling you dimwit. I wonder how you learnt English language in the first place. If you could have an easy recourse to referring to Wikipedia just some minutes ago as part of your input, what has stopped you since yesterday to show us where you saw Dr Okonjo-Iweala as a fellow to a college or institute as you claimed from which ever website you have seen it?

Who is the intellectual dolt here? Whom have you seen following your idiotic line of reasoning except LadyTwat (whose sole contribution was just to diss Pataki)? Yet post after post, you type out your malodorous inanity, defending the unreasonable, and banging your head against the wall even when you have been corrected, not only by the male gender, but your female gender. Yet you have not only a tenacity to defend your waffle but also insult whomever sets it straight to you.

What a gnat!
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2009
tpia:

honestly, its very frustrating having any kind of discussion with illiterates like you.

RICHYBLACK was the one who has a problem with wikipedia because it doesnt reflect his worldview!!!!!!!!He's the one loosing sleep over wiki entries! And spending his days correcting wiki in an attempt to damage the site's credibility!!!

If Iweala's life story from her grandfather's marriage to her great grandkid's favorite kind of spoon, isnt on wikipedia or the internet, how is that my problem? I provided multiple leads on this thread for you bad belles to look into these things that are worrying you.

geez- make una no tire me with una unique brand of stupidity, abeg!!!

Please go chat with fellow idiots like yourself jo!!!

Bia tpia,

The wiki entry was not on Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, it was on Anioma.
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by RichyBlacK(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2009
bawomolo:

calling people, illiterates pigheaded blah blah blah is insulting.  We get it already, you are smarter than all of us.

there is no mention of her being part of a faculty in her World bank profile. Except she is concurrently teaching somewhere while being MD of the World Bank, there is no need to ask for updates or "legitimate" sources.  I guess the World Bank isn't a legitimate or sensible source to you.

Based on tpia's logic, if an entry in Wikipedia states "Professor Michelle Obama", then we should not edit it because Michelle Obama could be a professor.

As far as public figures are concerned (Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Michelle Obama, etc.) their public information will always gravitate to the public domain.

Being a professor, especially a public figure, is not something one can hide or something that can stay hidden, not to the public, and definitely not in this age of information.

tpia is making no sense!
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by mustafar1: 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2009
una still dey waste una internet saliva on top this woman/lady/girl
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by RichyBlacK(m): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2009
must_a_far:

una still dey waste una internet saliva on top this woman/lady/girl

Nna men, that babe husband must to dey chop belleful every day to withstand her wahala. If she be my wife, na so so "yes ma, yes ma" I go dey talk - I no just fit fight dis one at all. grin
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by debosky(m): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2009
This thread is absolutely hilarious. cheesy

Personally, I feel Richy and Tpia are essentially doing the same thing - employing a Socratic method of teaching - asking questions! cheesy

Richy's question was 'when did she become a prof'?

Tpia's response was 'can you prove she never became a prof'?

Biina has employed the traditional Pedagogic method of providing an answer to the question, to which Tpia has given a typically Socratic retort of 'have you investigated all types of professorships'?

Granted, in that initial post of Tpia's, she did engage in some Pedagogy by asserting that this is simply 'bad belle'. cheesy

I don't think there are any illiterates here, people are simply viewing things from different perspectives, all of which have some merit in themselves.

Two basic reasoning styles have been employed.

1. No evidence has been shown indicating professorship, hence she cannot be a professor. (lack of evidence leading to conclusion)

2. No evidence has been shown indicating non-professorship, hence she can in all likelihood be a professor, especially given that she has the requisite qualification (i.e. PhD) required to hold this position. (conclusion/postulate stands till contrary evidence is provided)

Different learning styles, different reasoning methods - the human mind is just wonderful. Please pardon my digression, I just enjoyed looking at the way each person approached their argument.
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2009
debo we know say you go school, thank you. cheesy
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by biina: 11:38pm On Apr 08, 2009
@debosky
Your offence is unpardonable. You have aggrieved the gods and need to make atonement. As the high priest, I hereby declare (as your punishment) that you send all your live savings to me grin

@tpia
I agree that the majority opinion is not always right, hence my use of the phrase that it should serve as a hint.

Your infatuation with 'updates' on the other hand leaves me quite confused. If a biography from her current employer, the world bank, does not suffice, maybe you would care to state what would be conclusive?

Your reference to the wiki entry on types of professors shows that your are clueless on the topic being discussed. There is a difference between your office title and the title by which you are addressed. For example, a degree in engineering and/or working as an engineer, does not necessarily grant you the title of 'Engineer'. The fact that you feel that attaining a professorship is done incognito, is hilarious at best and foolish in the least.

I will not be surprised if the disputed wiki entry was made by a semi-illiterate (who thinks he knows what he does not know) like yourself, who trivializes a professorship and equates it to no more than four letters prefixing the name of any Phd holder.

I do accept my error in judgment in stating that your stubbornness stems from an ego problem. Recent postings by you point towards a simple intellectual ineptitude, compounded by a poor grasp of the English language.

Comparing your posts to others, reaffirms that everyone has a right to be stupid, but some people abuse the privilege.
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by RichyBlacK(m): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2009
debosky:

This thread is absolutely hilarious.  cheesy

Personally, I feel Richy and Tpia are essentially doing the same thing - employing a Socratic method of teaching - asking questions!  cheesy

Richy's question was 'when did she become a prof'?

Tpia's response was 'can you prove she never became a prof'?

Biina has employed the traditional Pedagogic method of providing an answer to the question, to which Tpia has given a typically Socratic retort of 'have you investigated all types of professorships'?

Granted, in that initial post of Tpia's, she did engage in some Pedagogy by asserting that this is simply 'bad belle'.  cheesy

I don't think there are any illiterates here, people are simply viewing things from different perspectives, all of which have some merit in themselves.

Two basic reasoning styles have been employed.

1. No evidence has been shown indicating professorship, hence she cannot be a professor. (lack of evidence leading to conclusion)

2. No evidence has been shown indicating non-professorship, hence she can in all likelihood be a professor, especially given that she has the requisite qualification (i.e. PhD) required to hold this position. (conclusion/postulate stands till contrary evidence is provided)

Different learning styles, different reasoning methods - the human mind is just wonderful. Please pardon my digression, I just enjoyed looking at the way each person approached their argument.

@debosky,

Interesting analysis, most of which I agree with. I see you're a student of logic! grin

tpia is adopting the well-known "negative proof" argument. Essentially, this "is a logical fallacy in which it is claimed that a premise is true only because it has not been proven false, or is false only because it has not been proven true." See Argument from ignorance.

The tiny error in your analysis is attaching the same burden of proof to both sides of the argument. The fact that there is no evidence that Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is a professor is sufficient to rest the matter. However, in trying to apply a sense of balance, and stating that "No evidence has been shown indicating non-professorship", you fall into the trapdoors of a negative proof.

This type of reasoning was used by George W. Bush in going to war with Iraq. Bush and his henchmen wanted evidence of Iraq's non-possession of weapons of mass destruction. Like kindergartens, they were guided by the logical fallacy of a negative proof and so ignored the fact that there was no evidence of Iraq possessing weapons of mass destruction. Trapped in this false logic, nothing in this world or the next, would have convinced Bush and the rest of his cabal that Iraq did not possess weapons of mass destruction.

So, the statement "Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is a bishop" must be discarded as false if there is no evidence that she is a bishop, and not entertained as true simply because there is no evidence that she is not a bishop!

Others are:
1. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is an Olympic gold medalist
2. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has traveled to space
etc.
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by debosky(m): 12:20am On Apr 09, 2009
RichyBlacK:

So, the statement "Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is a bishop" must be discarded as false if there is no evidence that she is a bishop, and not entertained as true simply because there is no evidence that she is not a bishop!

Others are:
1. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is an Olympic gold medalist
2. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has traveled to space
etc.

I disagree. Tpia's argument has merit because, unlike your gold medalist and space travel allegories, she has the requisite qualification - the PhD to hold a professorial office. Iweala is not on record as being on any national team contingent that would qualify her to win a medal, neither is there any evidence that she has undergone space travel training to even qualify her for space travel.

However, in this regard, there is some (albeit insufficient) basis to say that she could be a professor, while she could not be a bishop because bishops are men and she is NOT a man.

Tpia (by my understanding) is not asserting that lack of evidence means she is definitely a professor. She is simply employing Socratic teaching by requesting that you search deeper or question further instead of stopping at the 'publicly available' biographies, given the non-trivial facts that she holds a PhD from a distinguished institution as well as her extensive experience - the type of qualities that usually lead to professorial appointment.
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by RichyBlacK(m): 12:26am On Apr 09, 2009
debosky:

I disagree. Tpia's argument has merit because, unlike your gold medalist and space travel allegories, she has the requisite qualification - the PhD to hold a professorial office. Iweala is not on record as being on any national team contingent that would qualify her to win a medal, neither is there any evidence that she has undergone space travel training to even qualify her for space travel.

In that regard, there is some (albeit insufficient) basis to say that she could be a professor, while she could not be a bishop because bishops are men and she is NOT a man.

Tpia is not asserting that lack of evidence means she is definitely a professor. She is simply employing Socratic teaching by requesting that you search deeper or question further instead of stopping at the 'publicly available' biographies.

The statement in red-bold does not help your case if you entertain a negative proof type argument.

Let me demonstrate by asking the same kind of question tpia would ask: Is there any evidence that she has [size=14pt]not[/size] undergone training for space travel?
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by debosky(m): 12:33am On Apr 09, 2009
RichyBlacK:

The statement in red-bold does not help your case if you entertain a negative proof type argument.

Let me demonstrate by asking the same kind of question tpia would ask: Is there any evidence that she has [size=14pt]not[/size] undergone training for space travel?

I do not believe that is the type of question Tpia is asking. Her first post (after the initial 'bad belle' comment) is clearly stating her PhD qualifications, which is the pre-requisite for being a professor.

You have no such pre-requisite evidence in the case of space flight, except that she is a human being or she has been to the US, but even that is not relevant since Laika the first space traveller was a dog in Russia.  grin

Simply put, two basic elements are required to become a professor:

1. PhD

2. The actual appointment

If Ngozi has #1, with extremely high quality at that, it is not inconceivable that she would have achieved #2. An element (I think) of Tpia's argument is that given the stellar quality of Ngozi's other achievements, a brief or occasional professorial stint might plausibly be excluded from the posted biography due to it's relatively lower significance. Not every single position of Ngozi's career was covered in the mentioned biographies.

In essence, given she is qualified to hold the post, she could in all likelihood be a professor.
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by RichyBlacK(m): 12:38am On Apr 09, 2009
debosky:

I do not believe that is the type of question Tpia is asking. Her first post (after the initial 'bad belle' comment) is clearly stating her PhD qualifications, which is the pre-requisite for being a professor.

You have no such pre-requisite evidence in the case of space flight, except that she is a human being or she has been to the US, but even that is not relevant since Laika the first space traveller was a dog in Russia.  grin

Simply put, two basic elements are required to become a professor:

1. PhD

2. The actual appointment

If Ngozi has #1, with extremely high quality at that, it is not inconceivable that she would have achieved #2. An element (I think) of Tpia's argument is that given the stellar quality of Ngozi's other achievements, a brief or occasional professorial stint might plausibly be excluded due to it's relatively lower relevance. Not every single position of Ngozi's was covered in the mentioned biographies.

In essence, given she is qualified to hold the post, she could in all likelyhood be a professor.

Let me shock you: A PhD is not a prerequisite for being a professor!
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by RichyBlacK(m): 12:42am On Apr 09, 2009
debosky:

However, in this regard, there is some (albeit insufficient) basis to say that she could be a professor, while she could not be a bishop because bishops are men and she is NOT a man.

Tpia (by my understanding) is not asserting that lack of evidence means she is definitely a professor. She is simply employing Socratic teaching by requesting that you search deeper or question further instead of stopping at the 'publicly available' biographies, given the non-trivial facts that she holds a PhD from a distinguished institution as well as her extensive experience - the type of qualities that usually lead to professorial appointment.

tpia's argument has zero merit, precisely because it can be used in support of any view. What is the benefit of asking a question that has no hope of being resolved?

If she was indeed employing a Socratic method, we would at least start from a common position and then make inferences from it. She neither sought a common position nor made any inferences from our position. She employed a negative proof, a logical fallacy.
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by Pataki: 12:49am On Apr 09, 2009
debosky:

How ironical.

1 - There is a ''publicly available'' biography of her;

2 - She holds a PhD from a distinguished institution;

3 - She has an extensive experience;

4 - Does that imply she holds a professorial title-ship without it being made  (a)''publicly available''; (b) ''through which institution'' and (c)''what research experience she has undertaken and from where'' to deserve a professorial appointment?
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by RichyBlacK(m): 12:49am On Apr 09, 2009
@debosky,

You're introducing other parameters to the argument that's distracting us from the issue:
1. Probability
2. Likelihood
3. Prerequisite
4. Socratic method

This issue is not as complicated as you're making it seem.

I asked a question, which was basically a call for evidence. tpia then entered the discussion with "bad belle" talk, revealing a clear contempt towards my asking for evidence to support the claim that Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is a professor. She then fell off the logical plateau by employing a negative proof! Simple.
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by tpia: 5:15am On Apr 09, 2009
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by tpia: 7:16am On Apr 09, 2009
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by tpia: 7:20am On Apr 09, 2009
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by presido1: 8:06am On Apr 09, 2009
tpia:

at least kobojunkie will cover his own ignorance with roflmao, but you just pop out of nowhere with stupid heewaws like the donkey you are!
Chei grin grin grin
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by debosky(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2009
RichyBlacK:

@debosky,

You're introducing other parameters to the argument that's distracting us from the issue:
1. Probability
2. Likelihood
3. Prerequisite
4. Socratic method

This issue is not as complicated as you're making it seem.

I don't think I am complicating things, I am simply trying to elucidate the implicit steps in the arguments that have been put forth.

Probability is very important, even if not explicitly stated. If she was a stark illiterate, no one would even be interested in asking whether she could be or could not be a professor. Likelihood is synonymous with probability so those two are covered.

Prerequisites are essential to this discussion. If there is no basis for her being a professor, then the argument is moot - she cannot be a professor. Tpia's pointed reference to her PhD qualification clearly implies (to me at least) that she is making the argument that, given this qualification, it is worth engaging in a search to ascertain if she truly is a professor or not.

The last comment about the Socratic method is highly important as well - the main source of disagreement on this thread, as far as I can see, is a lack of understanding of different styles of approach. Without knowing what modus operandi or technique your 'opponent' (or should I say respondent) is using, you are bound to misinterpret - as you have clearly done.

I asked a question, which was basically a call for evidence. tpia then entered the discussion with "bad belle" talk, revealing a clear contempt towards my asking for evidence to support the claim that Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is a professor. She then fell off the logical plateau by employing a negative proof! Simple.
She entered the discussion with two premises as I see them

1. You have a pre-determined opinion on this, and are (in her view) therefore not truly seeking an answer, merely affirmation of your position, which stems from your 'bad belle' cheesy

2. By providing a 'teaser' or relevant (if not pre-requisite) qualification that could serve as a basis for professorship, she throws back the question to you, asking for evidence.

There is no negative proof involved in this, your interpretation of her argument as negative proof is wrong.
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by mustafar1: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2009
tpia:

have you ever considered shutting up since you rarely have anything interesting to contribute to any topic?

Must you always type just because you can?

at least kobojunkie will cover his own ignorance with roflmao, but you just pop out of nowhere with stupid heewaws like the donkey you are!

i no know say u dey grade all my contributions for here sha shocked. you go dey ok.

my comments are mine to post and for you to be hyperPMSing on. if you no like am like that, kick the bucket already cos what you think about my posts dont count.
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by MrTpia: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2009
tpia:

nigeria we hail these doltish ambassadors wey full nairaland.

Common sense is so uncommon!!!!

on top saliva wey debosky come waste them still get mouth to argue!

una partner try!!! If na me I for don bust una ass longtime!!!! na mumu fit una!!!!

Why are you annoyed darling? Do you want me to take care of any of these guys for you?
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by posakosa(m): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2009
Mr Tpia:

Why are you annoyed darling? Do you want me to take care of any of these guys for you?

ROTFLMFAO!!
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by spikedcylinder: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2009
Tpia, do you actually know Mr Tpia?
If you do, some people are sick! If you don't, some people are sick! undecided
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by MrTpia: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

If you do, some people are sick! If you don't, some people are sick! undecided
In a bid to make sense, you've just typed the senseless statement here. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Basically a lose-lose situation. Why can't u type simple English? Or u're also vying for professorship?
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by tpia: 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2009
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by MrTpia: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2009
tpia:

Mr spikedcylinder tpia!

I think you accidentally chose the wrong user id- the sparks between you and spikedcylinder are so bright they're dazzling!!!
You're not denying me on a public forum are you?
wink
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by noetic(m): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2009
This is damn hilarious. grin grin grin

@ debosky and richlyblack.

Nice arguments from both sides. U guys made this rich.
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by RichyBlacK(m): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2009
debosky:

I don't think I am complicating things, I am simply trying to elucidate the implicit steps in the arguments that have been put forth.

Probability is very important, even if not explicitly stated. If she was a stark illiterate, no one would even be interested in asking whether she could be or could not be a professor. Likelihood is synonymous with probability so those two are covered.

Prerequisites are essential to this discussion. If there is no basis for her being a professor, then the argument is moot - she cannot be a professor. Tpia's pointed reference to her PhD qualification clearly implies (to me at least) that she is making the argument that, given this qualification, it is worth engaging in a search to ascertain if she truly is a professor or not.

The last comment about the Socratic method is highly important as well - the main source of disagreement on this thread, as far as I can see, is a lack of understanding of different styles of approach. Without knowing what modus operandi or technique your 'opponent' (or should I say respondent) is using, you are bound to misinterpret - as you have clearly done.
She entered the discussion with two premises as I see them

1. You have a pre-determined opinion on this, and are (in her view) therefore not truly seeking an answer, merely affirmation of your position, which stems from your 'bad belle'  cheesy

2. By providing a 'teaser' or relevant (if not pre-requisite) qualification that could serve as a basis for professorship, she throws back the question to you, asking for evidence.

There is no negative proof involved in this, your interpretation of her argument as negative proof is wrong.

The following is a description, with an illustration, of the Socratic method:

Elenkhos (cross-examination for the purpose of refutation), more usually spelled 'elenchus',[4] is the central technique of the Socratic method.

"If you ask a question or series of questions in which your prospect can readily agree, then ask a concluding question based on those agreements, you will receive a desirable response".[citations needed]

In Plato's early dialogues, the elenchos is the technique Socrates uses to investigate, for example, the nature or definition of ethical concepts such as justice or virtue. According to one general characterization (Vlastos, 1983), it has the following steps:

1. Socrates' interlocutor asserts a thesis, for example 'Courage is endurance of the soul', which Socrates considers false and targets for refutation.
   2. Socrates secures his interlocutor's agreement to further premises, for example 'Courage is a fine thing' and 'Ignorant endurance is not a fine thing'.
   3. Socrates then argues, and the interlocutor agrees, that these further premises imply the contrary of the original thesis, in this case it leads to: 'courage is not endurance of the soul'.
   4. Socrates then claims that he has shown that his interlocutor's thesis is false and that its contrary is true.

One elenctic examination can lead to a new, more refined, examination of the concept being considered, in this case it invites an examination of the claim: 'Courage is wise endurance of the soul'. Most Socratic inquiries consist of a series of elenchai and typically end in aporia.
-- Wikipedia

@debosky,

Substituting Socrates with tpia and Socrates' interlocutor with RichyBlack, can you demonstrate how tpia employed the Socratic method?
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by tpia: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2009
Re: When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? by debosky(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2009
@ Richy

1. Tpia regards your questioning, then subsequent outright denial of Ngozi's professorship as false

2. She has secured agreement that Ngozi has a PhD, even though this is not sufficient - i.e 'with a PhD you can be a professor' but 'having a PhD doesn't mean you are a professor'

3. This is the point in the argument where we are - she is arguing and you have not agreed.

Does that make sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu / Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga / PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.