Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

My Wife Starves Me Of Sex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex (44067 Views)

My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Amis(f): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
FannySwindler:
Op. Your wife is not enjoying it because you are not doing it right. Same old Same...Guess nothing new.

There is nothing bad in having it everyday...just like me
Point of Correction: Am not Jobless. And no matter how busy I am...I must Swindle a Fanny Everyday. Infact that is my reward after a busy day. cool

You need to Double Up in the bedroom.

When you do it right...She will want it every day.

Can't imagine being with a woman and can't Swindle her Fanny Everyday. Because No day is ever the same.

Op be creative in bed and add some fun to it...not just ere..ction to discharge.

Probably you two are sexually incompatible. And consequences of which one person will be sexually malnourished. (OP).

#TeamHighLibido#
#TeamEverydayFannySwindling#

fannyswindler this your comment ehnnn everyday shocked

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Amis. Looking beautiful as ever. I wish. grin

My comment is real. That's my Identity.

I preach what am practicing. cool
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Onegai(f): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
There's this Christian book titled "Sex Starts In The Kitchen", its premise is that to have sex at night, start in the morning to prepare. That means helping your wife with chores and taking care of your children. If you leave all the work to her, even if she is a SAHM, she will be too exhausted. And that will mean reluctance in bed. Also, check your behaviour: if you are constantly browbeating her and throwing your ego around, she may keep quiet (because that is what is expected of her) but harbour deep resentment in her and one of the ways women show their displeasure is to deny men this (since we know sex controls most men and you are willing to sacrifice your principles for it, to the point of dishonoring your vows to your wife and God not to stray). Also, don't ignore her all day without touching her (hug, kiss her forehead) then jump on her at night and expect her not to lie there in silent anger: that behaviour tells her that her person and personality is no consequence to you but that the important aspects of her is her arms (for cleaning up behind you), her legs (for chasing your children) and that which is between her legs (for pleasuring you). So be emotionally available all day and watch her become physically available at night. Remember, not every night will lead to sex but even cuddling her to sleep will be wonderful to her and encourage lovemaking later.

You expect her to pet you and feed you well before she approaches you for anything, so why do you think she shouldn't deserve the same? Taking care of her is a right as sex is a right in marriage. Because something is your right doesn't mean you should demand it: a man is polite and that doesn't diminish his masculinity.

Be kind and gentle, be tender and she will blossom under your care. Or threaten her, throw your ego around and cheat in frustration when the former 2 don't work; after all, so many lesser men are doing that daily. The great ones fix their marriages unceasingly. All the best.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Amis(f): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
FannySwindler:
Amis. Looking beautiful as ever. I wish. grin

My comment is real. That's my Identity.

I preach what am practicing. cool

I rest my case cheesy
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Amis. I wish. cool
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Try something new be romantic
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by menix(m): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
What is sex my people..
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
babythug:

Here are a few tips that might help you:

1. Try some romance during the day.Send her nice texts. Call her to check on her etc etc
2. Depending on what your work schedule and hers is like, try and ease up some of the chores/ activities she has to attend to in the evenings. Help the children with homework if possible. see how you can help to make dinner preparation easier, this includes plucking ewedu if necessary cheesy.
3. The s.ex doesn't have to be immediately you both get into the room. Give her an hour or more to sleep, then you can warm your way in... you can also try early hours of the morning. She may be better rested and more receptive.
4. Buy her nice gifts to show how valuable she is to you. Doesnt have to be expensive. Even recharge card will do wink
5.Good luck!

Huh! awon experieinced mama ni yen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by deetomee: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
Apply rob on your dick!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by peeparty(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
babythug:

1. Try some romance during the day.Send her nice texts. Call her to check on her etc etc
2. Depending on what your work schedule and hers is like, try and ease up some of the chores/ activities she has to attend to in the evenings. Help the children with homework if possible. see how you can help to make dinner preparation easier, this includes plucking ewedu if necessary cheesy.
3. The s.ex doesn't have to be immediately you both get into the room. Give her an hour or more to sleep, then you can warm your way in... you can also try early hours of the morning. She may be better rested and more receptive.
4. Buy her nice gifts to show how valuable she is to you. Doesnt have to be expensive. Even recharge card will do wink
5.Good luck!

chai you know the code..abeg we're you learn this teaching?
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by kieskies(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Try and get a girl friend, and make sure she is aware

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Guyman02: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
neo25:
Dear Nairalanders,
Recently I figured out I'm having more sex with my wife every night and she's complaining a lot,

Nna you wicked o, is she a sex machine that you have to climb on top of her every night. You wan kill am embarassed embarassed

Anyway to help you out here are some tips; bear in mind that sex in marriage could become boring for one partner at some point especially women nursing children as the pressure of looking after children and doing home chores can take its toll on her and reduce her libido,
- so you have to build the momentum and start preparing for sex from morning when you are about living the house by playfully pinching her buttocks, pecking her and giving her the signals of what to expect when you return,
- send romantic texts and call her midway through the day when you are less busy and talk a little dirty about how you love her and enjoy those eg her nipples and would love to put your mouth on it when you return in the evening.
- On your way home buy eg. suya and drinks or anything she may like to eat.
- Tickle her a little in odd places such as when she is the kitchen safely as if it was by mistake.
- Take a good shower and apply a nice romantic perfume and mouth spray for sweet breath etc
- Start with enough pre-intimacy to get her in the mood and the next time she will be the one asking for more.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by AmakaDNBStories(f): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
Is sex food?
Unmarried couples don't even have sex all the time.
Two or three times a week is okay...
Check www.dnbstories.com
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by godwil114(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
neo25:
Dear Nairalanders, I think I am going crazy and I really need your help. I'm 32 married to a 31year old for 6 years now with two kids (4 & 2).

Recently I figured out I'm having more sex with my wife every night and she's complaining a lot, though she isn't the sex or romantic type of woman but i thought i could teach her like everyone adviced me, it's embarrassing me. Everynight i have a strong erection but no luck from my wife. I want someone who has overcome such experience to please tell me what to do. Be it drugs or social attitude. Please be polite.
. Rape her now
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Kazrem(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
babythug:

5.Good luck!
Experienced advice!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by godwil114(m): 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
neo25:
Dear Nairalanders, I think I am going crazy and I really need your help. I'm 32 married to a 31year old for 6 years now with two kids (4 & 2).

Recently I figured out I'm having more sex with my wife every night and she's complaining a lot, though she isn't the sex or romantic type of woman but i thought i could teach her like everyone adviced me, it's embarrassing me. Everynight i have a strong erection but no luck from my wife. I want someone who has overcome such experience to please tell me what to do. Be it drugs or social attitude. Please be polite.
. Rape her now. U paid 4 it
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by flokii: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
nawa o...
where some women dey find guys like dis OP wey no go let dem rest grin..
@OP wetin make I come do for dis ur matter na?.. I be God?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by chichriso: 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
Never you try to drug your wife, please !
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by happney65: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
Oloshi nii Man yii kee..Everyday?365 Days in a Year?Mogbe...You wan Kill her?If i where the woman,I would divorce you for Excessive fuccccckking..Nanesense

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by princeAbj500: 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
just try and send her love message using www. fastsms4u. com,she will feel happy,Register in the site Today annd enjoy mobile app
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by godoluwa(m): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
neo25:

Honestly, theres no way you can be having sex with your wife every night. I think once or twice a week will do you good. God in heaven will be with u & ur home
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by godoluwa(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
menix:
What is sex my people..
google it sir
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
armyofone:
Try thinking about how to make money and provide huge care for your kids and building them maximum financial security. ..it cures extreme attention and take your mind off romping smiley

It is strange how we turn everything into making money in Nigeria. Having money does not solve all problems, moreover there is more to life than making money. na wa ooh

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Decentdamsel(f): 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
princeAbj500:
just try and send her love message using www. fastsms4u. com,she will feel happy,Register in the site Today annd enjoy mobile app

oga,u be correct business Man o

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by 4stylz: 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
Cheat if she is not allowing you
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by saintandsinnerz: 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
Amis:

Yes...it's true but come to think of it everynight He should take the woman into consideration.. Yanshing everyday will soon take a tow on her, she isn't a sex slave now and am sure she has kids to take care of and work. He might as well settle for BJ if he needs to unwind
You are really endowed upstairs if that is real grin
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by chocobel(f): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=38030095]Crap.

Op , simply tell her that marriage is called licensed Fuccking and if she isn't willing to play her role then you'll have no choice than to go for an alternative means.
Between, didn't you guys have any relationship before marriage ? undecided[/quote..mtcheeeeeewww!!jus blabbing rubbish,ppl like u never make a good home..simple advice u can't give..trash
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Truckpusher(m): 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=chocobel post=38085483][/quote]And which cave did you crawl out from? grin

Get your ass off my face before you get smacked on your dirty ass. angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Cameleon72(f): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
babythug:

5.Good luck!
how many wives and concubines do you have?
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by freecocoa(f): 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
How can someone want to have sex every night? You be machine? OP abeg o, pity your wife small na.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by DominoK(m): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=babythug post=38028079]

5.Good luck![Bro this are wonderful tips for u, I beliv it work! Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? / My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.