Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Wife Starves Me Of Sex - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex (44069 Views)

My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by victorazy(m): 6:15am On Sep 17, 2015
funlord:
grin

Keep starving! At least it will help you in losing some weight!

grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 17, 2015
babythug:

Here are a few tips that might help you:

1. Try some romance during the day.Send her nice texts. Call her to check on her etc etc
2. Depending on what your work schedule and hers is like, try and ease up some of the chores/ activities she has to attend to in the evenings. Help the children with homework if possible. see how you can help to make dinner preparation easier, this includes plucking ewedu if necessary cheesy.
3. The s.ex doesn't have to be immediately you both get into the room. Give her an hour or more to sleep, then you can warm your way in... you can also try early hours of the morning. She may be better rested and more receptive.
4. Buy her nice gifts to show how valuable she is to you. Doesnt have to be expensive. Even recharge card will do wink
5.Good luck!
This's one of the reason I love this forum grin
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by allanphash7(m): 6:20am On Sep 17, 2015
Are you the wife we are talking about here?

Just asking
armyofone:
Try thinking about how to make money and provide huge care for your kids and building them maximum financial security. ..it cures extreme attention and take your mind off romping smiley
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 17, 2015
neo25:
Dear Nairalanders, I think I am going crazy and I really need your help. I'm 32 married to a 31year old for 6 years now with two kids (4 & 2).

Recently I figured out I'm having more sex with my wife every night and she's complaining a lot, though she isn't the sex or romantic type of woman but i thought i could teach her like everyone adviced me, it's embarrassing me. Everynight i have a strong erection but no luck from my wife. I want someone who has overcome such experience to please tell me what to do. Be it drugs or social attitude. Please be polite.

So,every single night u must engage in that?nawa oh!
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 17, 2015
Why do you want s e x everynight, she be machine even if u're. Slow down pls. If not your body will shaking at old. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by chinedujazzy(m): 6:40am On Sep 17, 2015
Its all said,choose from the above suggestions,or better still try them one after the other...
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by abiambo(m): 6:44am On Sep 17, 2015
He indicated Thus the advice frm ppl dat he could change her
MARKone:
OP sex every night? Me sef go complain, you wan finish the woman. You didn't indicate if she was like this while you were dating,
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by ryanfletcher: 6:47am On Sep 17, 2015
that's the pretence we see in women ,oncevthe kids ate added to he equation you now see their true colour, well it won be easy especially if she's not the educated type that can accept CHANGE so I suggest you something meet the call girls for a great time,its normally everyone does it
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 17, 2015
babythug:

1. Try some romance during the day.Send her nice texts. Call her to check on her etc etc
2. Depending on what your work schedule and hers is like, try and ease up some of the chores/ activities she has to attend to in the evenings. Help the children with homework if possible. see how you can help to make dinner preparation easier, this includes plucking ewedu if necessary cheesy.
3. The s.ex doesn't have to be immediately you both get into the room. Give her an hour or more to sleep, then you can warm your way in... you can also try early hours of the morning. She may be better rested and more receptive.
4. Buy her nice gifts to show how valuable she is to you. Doesnt have to be expensive. Even recharge card will do wink
5.Good luck!
EXPERIENCE 2015!!!sister sey na you host am?
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by LadyBeauty(f): 7:20am On Sep 17, 2015
A-Z SUCESSFUL MARRIAGE TIPS
~
A = Acceptance is a key. We all have things
about our partner that we would like to see
different. They have those same feelings
about us. A key to a healthy relationship is to
accept those differences and not try to change another person. B = Give your partner the
Benefit of the doubt. Look for the positives in
what they are doing rather than the negative in
their behavior. C = Commitment to each other
and to the relationship. In healthy relationships,
there is that intrinsic belief that, no matter what, the relationship is there until “death parts”. D =
Develop skills and knowledge about healthy
relationships. E = Learn how to be an
Emotionally intelligent partner. Discover ways
to effectively handle emotions in the
relationship. F = Healthy partners learn to . . . click here to continue reading...

~
Source: Sunchat Forum
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by serendipityF: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2015
Hahhahahhaa...this got me ROTFL
KanwuliaJara:
Do like I do.
Send her a video of you playing with your "strong attention"! smiley
Any time I want to drive my husband NUTS, I send him a pic or video of my pooohsie with a lot of juice ALL OVA IT! kiss

Have you tried MASSAGING her clintoris with your "juice"?
It always works for moi o! smiley
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by deebrain(m): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2015
And like seriously, it should not be sex (penetration) all the time. Play with una selves some nights na. Wrestle, Tickle, pillow fight.. Etc etc... Keep yourselves warm. Its the beauty of being together... Its not every time yr kanu rises up you must want to release-HABA!

angry
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by 123papas(m): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2015
she is tired of your punis. she needs change.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Babastag(m): 7:38am On Sep 17, 2015
She could be low on libido.....call me up 07030515486.. for advice on natural products that boosts libido...you have the right to sex, she has the right too
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by fortunechy(m): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2015
still single..i cant help.................beta still u can google it
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by serendipityF: 7:40am On Sep 17, 2015
No no! You are getting it all wrong, childbirth is a complicated process, the hormones does a lot of things to a woman's body, for some, this is d outcome as seen in the OP's wife, for some, the libido even increase. If this wasnt how she was b4 childbirth, then you cant blame her 4 dis except u ll be blaming her for giving birth 2 ur kids wch isnt possible. Just bear with her, and keep trying, I m sure she ll unwind as time goes on. But if she has been like this from d onset, rememba u married her despite knowing she z like this. Manage am

ryanfletcher:
that's the pretence we see in women ,oncevthe kids ate added to he equation you now see their true colour, well it won be easy especially if she's not the educated type that can accept CHANGE so I suggest you something meet the call girls for a great time,its normally everyone does it
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by jesussaves22: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2015
babythug:

5.Good luck!
If he does this for his wife wat will a bachelor do to his girl friend

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 17, 2015
babythug:

5.Good luck!
oboi! All these protocols plenty just to prack oh!

Well, I will suggest the 'man' shud not die over the matter. He shud try to re-adapt. The lady on the other hand shud help matters though, they are married. What must be her excuse sef?

Sometimes I wish mine was like the woman. My own wey dey hornidize anyhow like rabbit, it irritates me.

In these EnDtiMeS , nah girls dey even disturb guys pass sef.
In fact! This lady needs prayers.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by haul: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
And which cave did you crawl out from? grin

Get your ass off my face before you get smacked on your dirty ass. angry

Guy! Anywhere I see your comment around marriage,relationship, mehn I dash you like just for one thing! "Your cocky act"

Men who are cocky benefit a lot from all this hoes.

Forget all these soft b!tch a5s niggis they do polish their wife shoes as early and come home to cook dinner by 7pm! Nonsense! I dey feel you bro
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by suyamasta(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2015
Thats why i have resolved to marry a woman who likes sex like i do, as in ehnnn if my hand just touch her for bed she go just troway cloth from her body! #TeamFreaky #TeamLovesex
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by engrkaz(m): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2015
I'm am 31 my wife is 30. We r experiencing exactly d same issue. I guess it's age related for our wives. But d gud tin is I am getting help from outside that most times I don't bother sleeping in d same bed with her. I pretend I am so busy writing MATLAB codes n sleep in d study room.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by tivta(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2015
Smh, gifts for sex in marriage? Yet the bible most women read judiciously says the woman's body is no longer hers after marriage? Yet women complain of cheating husbands? This generation is really dammed...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 17, 2015
babythug:

5.Good luck!

You do I wish you are a guy wink
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by opiofopi: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2015
neo25:
Dear Nairalanders, I think I am going crazy and I really need your help. I'm 32 married to a 31year old for 6 years now with two kids (4 & 2).

Recently I figured out I'm having more sex with my wife every night and she's complaining a lot, though she isn't the sex or romantic type of woman but i thought i could teach her like everyone adviced me, it's embarrassing me. Everynight i have a strong erection but no luck from my wife. I want someone who has overcome such experience to please tell me what to do. Be it drugs or social attitude. Please be polite.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by maestroz: 8:23am On Sep 17, 2015
man shalt not live by sex alone
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by opiofopi: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]its every where,take heart,but when they are looking for husband they will give you any thinkable style
neo25:

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by FRANKOXY(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2015
YOU'VE MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by FRANKOXY(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2015
It's gonna worsen the situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? / My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.