Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

My Wife Starves Me Of Sex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex (44057 Views)

My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Melinde: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Crap.

Op , simply tell her that marriage is called licensed Fuccking and if she isn't willing to play her role then you'll have no choice than to go for an alternative means.
Between, didn't you guys have any relationship before marriage ? undecided
you are deluded. You need to check your brain
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by deor03(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2015
neo25:
Dear Nairalanders, I think I am going crazy and I really need your help. I'm 32 married to a 31year old for 6 years now with two kids (4 & 2).

Recently I figured out I'm having more sex with my wife every night and she's complaining a lot, though she isn't the sex or romantic type of woman but i thought i could teach her like everyone adviced me, it's embarrassing me. Everynight i have a strong erection but no luck from my wife. I want someone who has overcome such experience to please tell me what to do. Be it drugs or social attitude. Please be polite.

-She might be under so much stress ( Are you in Lagos ?)
-You might not be helping out to do house chores, maybe she cooks, bath the children, wash the dishes , sweeps the floor
-You might not be romantic, you don't compliments her, touch her , kiss her on the neck, say sweet things to her.
-Maybe you are not into pre-intimacy, you just want to get in , cum and sleep off
- Just look at what you are NOT doing right first as step 1
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Pamelayoung: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2015
It gets boring if u hv 2 do it evryday. She's probably bored.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by onelife97: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2015
If she has u,I mean your love in her mind all day believe me she won't b able to get laid by u at the end of the day.
Obviously u r the last person on her mind and sex from u is the last thing she wants but from u.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2015
Take it easy on yourself bro, some women are like dat
neo25:
Dear Nairalanders, I think I am going crazy and I really need your help. I'm 32 married to a 31year old for 6 years now with two kids (4 & 2).

Recently I figured out I'm having more sex with my wife every night and she's complaining a lot, though she isn't the sex or romantic type of woman but i thought i could teach her like everyone adviced me, it's embarrassing me. Everynight i have a strong erection but no luck from my wife. I want someone who has overcome such experience to please tell me what to do. Be it drugs or social attitude. Please be polite.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2015
It might not be the reason bro, even if u do everything for her, it doesn't such their situations, I think he need to ask her if there is anything bothering her when he wants to sex with her, she might be feeling bad inside abt something, let him find that out
deor03:

-She might be under so much stress ( Are you in Lagos ?)
-You might not be helping out to do house chores, maybe she cooks, bath the children, wash the dishes , sweeps the floor
-You might not be romantic, you don't compliments her, touch her , kiss her on the neck, say sweet things to her.
-Maybe you are not into pre-intimacy, you just want to get in , cum and sleep off
- Just look at what you are NOT doing right first as step 1
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by ironbody03(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2015
It shall be well
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by biznus: 9:25am On Sep 17, 2015
btw
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by chimex001(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2015
peeparty:

chai you know the code..abeg we're you learn this teaching?
Try giving her a head
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by babythug(f): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Huh! awon experieinced mama ni yen

LMAO
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by stinggy(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2015
harrysterol:
i know you will always be found in this kind of thread even u go missing but certainly not this kind of threads cheesy
We are both guilty of this joor grin
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by no1madman(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Crap.

Op , simply tell her that marriage is called licensed Fuccking and if she isn't willing to play her role then you'll have no choice than to go for an alternative means.
End of discussion!
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by lolly2pops: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Crap.

There is definitely a lot of immature people here. No wonder so many likes. Let me give you a piece of my mind. Marriage is a union which if not governed well is likely to fall apart. Once a partner refuses intimacy, there is a problem somewhere. So you call it "licensed fuccking"? Who is your mother?
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2015
stinggy:

We are both guilty of this joor grin
...was about telling you what Harry said only to check my following first and..... shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by francafrank(f): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2015
MARKone:
OP sex every night? Me sef go complain, you wan finish the woman. You didn't indicate if she was like this while you were dating, you also need to realise that a lot of women do experience low libido, once the begin making babies, hormonal Fuckup they said. Stress associated with taking care of children and work related stress i.e if she is working. If you really want to be banging every night, probably you need to help out more in house hold chores, relieving of her duties, it helps. You guys might equally need to design a 'time table' for sex, twice a week or once sef, with self control, and lots of soy products, which will reduce your own libido, it is possible and you'll see her respect for you will increase.

he has a right to have sex every night he is only thirty something and married. would you rather he does it outside? maybe she does not ENJOY the sex. There is nothing as frustrating shitty sex. i will suggest you dwell more on pre-intimacy.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by MARKone(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
francafrank:

he has a right to have sex every night he is only thirty something and married. would you rather he does it outside? maybe she does not ENJOY the sex. There is nothing as frustrating shitty sex. i will suggest you dwell more on pre-intimacy.

I guess you are not yet married....and not few ladies will find your comment at bolded palatable
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by choicelynk(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
I've had similar experience, my marriage is over twelve years now. Everyday sex not practicable friend. Marriage is not for night sex only but companionship, friendship and understanding, all these come to fore in this matter, understand your wife and move on with life. Find time to display your sexual prowess other than the night time. Also be ready to sacrifice for the sanctity of your marriage. Friendship is sacrificial, it must cost you something; time, money, resources, man ego etc. You must be ready to carry her along with your sex drive, inform and wet her appetite for sex on time, hours before the real match. Best regards.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by otusnorahs(f): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
She my b stressed or emotionally down. Some ppl hav nothing to offer wen dey re down. B4 u conclude try to observe her noting her mood. Den talk it over wit her, sex talk is very healthy in marriage, that will mak u no if she's having low libido. Den u will no what option to tak to solve ur sex life.again check ursef, mayb ur approach is nt helping issues. There re ways a man goes abt sex that irritates his spouse, tak it easy.
God help u.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by francafrank(f): 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
MARKone:

I guess you are not yet married....and not few ladies will find your comment at bolded palatable

i am married o if the hussy wants sex every night why not give him?
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by stinggy(m): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
chimkaire:
...was about telling you what Harry said only to check my following first and..... shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hehe
Harry handbag, i sight u tongue kiss
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
stinggy:

Hehe
Harry handbag, i sight u tongue kiss
...Lukatew undecided sad
Negodu gi grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by ogawisdom(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
neo25:

truth b told u cant Bleep every night if she gives u twice per week then train urself to b ok with dt. u r nt a rat haba

lf u insist u wanna Bleep everynite then u need assistant wife
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Ephemmm: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
MARKone:
OP sex every night? Me sef go complain, you wan finish the woman. You didn't indicate if she was like this while you were dating, you also need to realise that a lot of women do experience low libido, once the begin making babies, hormonal Fuckup they said. Stress associated with taking care of children and work related stress i.e if she is working. If you really want to be banging every night, probably you need to help out more in house hold chores, relieving of her duties, it helps. You guys might equally need to design a 'time table' for sex, twice a week or once sef, with self control, and lots of soy products, which will reduce your own libido, it is possible and you'll see her respect for you will increase.

@bolded after the longsuffering before marriage? God forbid bad thing.

If so, it is either I leave that house for her or she leaves.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
thelish:

U will hear different gospel songs in d morning from her with so much joy.lol

grin grin grin

Thumbs up madam. U make sense jare
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by thelish(f): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

grin grin grin

Thumbs up madam. U make sense jare

Thank u bro.
Spoke from experience. The funny thing is dat u won't know u ve been singing. lol

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Crap.

Who is dis one?

Truckpusher indeed!
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by fuckerholic(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
neo25:

Was she born on February or December ?
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by fuckerholic(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
babythug:

Here are a few tips that might help you:

1. Try some romance during the day.Send her nice texts. Call her to check on her etc etc
2. Depending on what your work schedule and hers is like, try and ease up some of the chores/ activities she has to attend to in the evenings. Help the children with homework if possible. see how you can help to make dinner preparation easier, this includes plucking ewedu if necessary cheesy.
3. The s.ex doesn't have to be immediately you both get into the room. Give her an hour or more to sleep, then you can warm your way in... you can also try early hours of the morning. She may be better rested and more receptive.
4. Buy her nice gifts to show how valuable she is to you. Doesnt have to be expensive. Even recharge card will do wink
5.Good luck!
Wao..sweet heart i would love to marry someone like you or even you on a very seriouse note..what a masterpiece of advice or rather doctors prescription..OP if symptoms persist then your wife is possessed and needs deliverance because you can't get a better advice than this..baby women like you makes me believe there are still right thinking nigerian girls other than all these greedy lazy butt smart phone users..but wait a minute and checkout all this lists,almost everything women need are so childish. Am in love pls contact me
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by fuckerholic(m): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
babythug:

Here are a few tips that might help you:

1. Try some romance during the day.Send her nice texts. Call her to check on her etc etc
2. Depending on what your work schedule and hers is like, try and ease up some of the chores/ activities she has to attend to in the evenings. Help the children with homework if possible. see how you can help to make dinner preparation easier, this includes plucking ewedu if necessary cheesy.
3. The s.ex doesn't have to be immediately you both get into the room. Give her an hour or more to sleep, then you can warm your way in... you can also try early hours of the morning. She may be better rested and more receptive.
4. Buy her nice gifts to show how valuable she is to you. Doesnt have to be expensive. Even recharge card will do wink
5.Good luck!
some of the chores/ activities she has to attend to in the evenings. Help the children with homework if possible. see how you can help to make dinner preparation easier, this includes plucking ewedu if necessary cheesy.
5.Good luck![/quote]
Wao..sweet heart i would love to marry someone like you or even you on a very seriouse note..what a masterpiece of advice or rather doctors prescription..OP if symptoms persist then your wife is possessed and needs deliverance because you can't get a better advice than this..baby women like you makes me believe there are still right thinking nigerian girls other than all these greedy lazy butt smart phone users..but wait a minute and checkout all this lists,almost everything women need are so childish. Am in love pls contact me
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by armyofone(m): 3:29am On Sep 18, 2015
Lol, see question for the goddess grin
You guys make too much Thang about sex. A real good 80 hours per week work will cure/curb that you know.
Are you the guy using another moniker shocked

allanphash7:
Are you the wife we are talking about here?

Just asking
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by armyofone(m): 3:38am On Sep 18, 2015
grin you don't have to be broke to make more money.
Ummm, nothing like a good watermelon on a hot September evening, a late summer night dream.

PasNina:

Trash.

Who told you he is broke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? / Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf / Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.