Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

My Wife Starves Me Of Sex - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex (44071 Views)

My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by allanphash7(m): 7:16am On Sep 18, 2015
Sex is sweet, sex is fun, sex is a lubricant that makes love wax stronger

My dear this is one of the reason i divorced
armyofone:
Lol, see question for the goddess grin
You guys make too much Thang about sex. A real good 80 hours per week work will cure/curb that you know.
Are you the guy using another moniker shocked

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by soonest(f): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2015
@ Op, everynight? shocked shocked
Pls give a break before the thing go peel.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by vislabraye(m): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
armyofone:
Try thinking about how to make money and provide huge care for your kids and building them maximum financial security. ..it cures extreme attention and take your mind off romping smiley

Bobo. Most rich successful men are randy.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by armyofone(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
cheesy at least then you can talk with balls full of money yanfuyanfu.

vislabraye:

Bobo. Most rich successful men are randy.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by bukatyne(f): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
ideykwum:
Very practical advice!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by PasNina(m): 7:48am On Sep 19, 2015
armyofone:
grin you don't have to be broke to make more money.
Ummm, nothing like a good watermelon on a hot September evening, a late summer night dream.

Ana-akonu
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2015
neo25:
Dear Nairalanders, I think I am going crazy and I really need your help. I'm 32 married to a 31year old for 6 years now with two kids (4 & 2).

Recently I figured out I'm having more sex with my wife every night and she's complaining a lot, though she isn't the sex or romantic type of woman but i thought i could teach her like everyone adviced me, it's embarrassing me. Everynight i have a strong erection but no luck from my wife. I want someone who has overcome such experience to please tell me what to do. Be it drugs or social attitude. Please be polite.

guy go outside and get what you want.you are an adult
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by armyofone(m): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
You are welcome Mr. Ana-akrone.

PasNina:

Ana-akonu
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Bernoulli01(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
If she does then it means that you are not giving her the attention she needs.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by radicalove(f): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
MARKone:
OP sex every night? Me sef go complain, you wan finish the woman. You didn't indicate if she was like this while you were dating, you also need to realise that a lot of women do experience low libido, once the begin making babies, hormonal Fuckup they said. Stress associated with taking care of children and work related stress i.e if she is working. If you really want to be banging every night, probably you need to help out more in house hold chores, relieving of her duties, it helps. You guys might equally need to design a 'time table' for sex, twice a week or once sef, with self control, and lots of soy products, which will reduce your own libido, it is possible and you'll see her respect for you will increase.

This is a reasonable man talking, I wish most husbands think like you. I second all your points. It is not only Fvcking that makes marriage interesting, most men do not know this. Welldone my brother from another mother. I must follow u on NL
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by radicalove(f): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
hbpeze:

guy go outside and get what you want.you are an adult

Hope the husband will not get angry if she also goes out, or u think women are dummies?
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by radicalove(f): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Adrielbradshaw:
Lemme add a tin 2 d@, Most men rush der women 4 sex, it shldnt b d@ way. play wit her, gist , joke... probably d lady always gets tired of doin it, mayb its hw d man penetrates her, n goes bout d process, am talkin 4rm experience. He shld always reassure her d@ he loves her n also get her gifts, it makes her feel special. Dnt make d sex look lyk hardwork, 1nce its lyk d@, she wld loose interest.
Another wise woman just spoke.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by MARKone(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
radicalove:

This is a reasonable man talking, I wish most husbands think like you. I second all your points. It is not only Fvcking that makes marriage interesting, most men do not know this. Welldone my brother from another mother. I must follow u on NL

cheesy

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? / My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.