Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

How Can I Know About His Sexual Status - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status (51544 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Having Issues With His Sexual Sensitivity. / 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY / Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by askino(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
What you want is what you have there..don't make him miserable..after all his sexual detention struggle if you finaly wakes the dragon you will still want him to wait abi? If you try it with me ehn! I will tear your kahkhi,pack your G strings to one corner before i eat your clits..na you go remove my trouser come insert join! 08123055660
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Bekin: 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
You want to have sex bt u dnt knw hw to go abt it

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by DMerciful(m): 2:40am On Dec 31, 2020
How did it go? Are you guys married now? Have you confirmed his gbola? grin
nlfan:
Dear NLers

I am in a no sex relationship with this amazing young man, he is cool and has everything I wanted in a man.

Apart from him, have always been in a no sex relationship, the last man I dated, who died in the ill fated Dana Air crash was also in a no sex relationship with me but he was more vibrant emotionally, like he will hug me tight, hold me and look into my eyes, roll his hands over me and kisses me too and sometimes I notice he will be so turn on, just that we have decided we want to wait and sometimes he will say baby i'm so turn on but I can handle it.

Now the issue I have with this one I am dating now is, he will not do any of that, all he does is look at me passionately, and if he must touch me, he will just hold my hands and play with my fingers, he can stare at me the whole day and gist with me, but I have never seen him at the point where he was turn on, whether in his face or actions, he is just there.

I know he is God fearing and can afford not to be turn on, but I am so scared, have slept in his house before, we were just like blood siblings, cook together eat and off he went to his room, no emotions or maybe a kiss to say good night and stuff, it was so neutral I feared he might not like sex or romance at all or maybe he is not all right.

Sometimes I want to bring up gist like, how far did you go with your ex, what is the most naughty thing you have done in a relationship or for love, and he will go like... I came back from work, I didn't have a car then, so I trek all the way to her house to cook for her.

And I ask, what's your most memorable sex experience, and he replied baby good night, this is not you so don't bring up the fake self, you've been talking too much to your girl friends lately I guess.

How do I get to know all these about him, have starved myself enough of sex to please God, and to be a good girl my mother asked me to be and cannot "CANNOT" and will not be able to stand a slow or bad sex experiences in marriage, the thought of this is driving me crazy
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Tohsynetita1: 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
temi2008:
Marriage is Honourable in all and the bed undefiled..why not wait till you are married.Marriage is for life and you can do it as much as you like anywhere or anyday. This knowing ur sex status or Testing to know if the man or Lady is fertile or sexually compatible is a LIE from the point of hell.Wait to do the right thing at the right time.God 'll help you to wait.
Hebrews 13:
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Tohsynetita1: 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
Yes, that's what people are always scared of.
1) Singles which are virgin do prevent themselves from any sexual advances that can corrupt their faith, but that doesn't mean they should not know details about sexual education, relationship, courtship, marriage. Some people does not even know where baby is been discharge from and they are matured man,while I was in secondary school in Jss3 I thought baby pass through anus like faeces but I later realized that it pass through vagina. If I was not told, that mentality will still be with me. Especially the era that Biology as a course is been avoided for some School admission requirement.
2) Body system: This factor is one of the stuff dreading OP. Something you have not tasted, you won't know how it is until you do so. Now Christian marriage states that after tasting it, you must not taste it from another person except the first person that gave you the affection. That's where problem comes in. People do the following:
(a)Most people taste it before marriage, then continue tasting any lady or man they meet and anyone that have a compatible body system with theirs, they connect maritally,
(b)Some wait till they marry, only to realise that they are incompatible sexually.
(c)Then some wait till they marry and fortunate to be connected with someone of same body system.
The best is to seek God for the person that will be comfortable with one's body system. Because one must not have it before marriage.
Another fearful thought that might be disturbing one is those of sexual insecurity, thought like "if he or she is not potent sexually" and that stigma was not disclosed to spouse before marriage. But this should be solved from sincerity and transparency, any evil deeds done before meeting should be unveiled to each other, one should not care about the after, it's better one disclose it to avoid future occurrence like death ( betrayal of trust could lead to death if the party betrayed later notice), blackmail ( people who knows about one sexual state can use that to collect cash from one), e.t.c.
But I think in this situation, your need to see a Pastor who still happen to be marriage counsellor, or a medical doctor who still happen to be Pastor. I said this because some might be impotent and use faith as cover up

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex / Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / My Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.