Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

How Can I Know About His Sexual Status - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status (51543 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Having Issues With His Sexual Sensitivity. / 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY / Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Manbaqs(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
nlfan:
Dear NLers

I am in a no sex relationship with this amazing young man, he is cool and has everything I wanted in a man.

Apart from him, have always been in a no sex relationship, the last man I dated, who died in the ill fated Dana Air crash was also in a no sex relationship with me but he was more vibrant emotionally, like he will hug me tight, hold me and look into my eyes, roll his hands over me and kisses me too and sometimes I notice he will be so turn on, just that we have decided we want to wait and sometimes he will say baby i'm so turn on but I can handle it.

Now the issue I have with this one I am dating now is, he will not do any of that, all he does is look at me passionately, and if he must touch me, he will just hold my hands and play with my fingers, he can stare at me the whole day and gist with me, but I have never seen him at the point where he was turn on, whether in his face or actions, he is just there.

I know he is God fearing and can afford not to be turn on, but I am so scared, have slept in his house before, we were just like blood siblings, cook together eat and off he went to his room, no emotions or maybe a kiss to say good night and stuff, it was so neutral I feared he might not like sex or romance at all or maybe he is not all right.

Sometimes I want to bring up gist like, how far did you go with your ex, what is the most naughty thing you have done in a relationship or for love, and he will go like... I came back from work, I didn't have a car then, so I trek all the way to her house to cook for her.

And I ask, what's your most memorable sex experience, and he replied baby good night, this is not you so don't bring up the fake self, you've been talking too much to your girl friends lately I guess.

How do I get to know all these about him, have starved myself enough of sex to please God, and to be a good girl my mother asked me to be and cannot "CANNOT" and will not be able to stand a slow or bad sex experiences in marriage, the thought of this is driving me crazy
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by ad84ada(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
Trust me. Am a guy who has done all the doable with sex but i sincerely miss that time i was like this guy you described.
The more I do it the more empty I feel.
Make this relationship work first. Indulge in sex after marriage. Without RISK....
My one kobo sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Turan10: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hi dear,
There are some missing information in this piece you gave us here...

1. How long have u guys bn dating?
2. Wn u went to spend time (mayb weekends) in his house, what were u putting on?
3. Can u describe your body structure a little ( curves, hips, etc)...let's know if u hv those things that attracts a man.

Kindly ans these questions,lemme get a clear picture of the situation bfor I comment.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by prettysassygirl(f): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
mikaael:

Ur head dey there...Ur a smart gal...talkin from experience abi
yes o,with a wonderful teacher like you
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Manbaqs(m): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
well, some people avoid sex because sex is sweet. wise people says the most sweetest things known by a man, woman is the most sweetest.
However, we need to preserve our desire for sex till when we are at right state to have sex. I think your boyfriend i guided by this philosopy.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Fawklicant: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
sonofananimal:
THAT'S IS A TYPICAL NAIJA WOMAN MENTALITY.

ME ME ME AND ME WITH ME NOT WITH ME MORE OF ME ONLY ME JUST ME.

I CALL THEM THE ME GENERATION, WHO ONLY THINK OF THEMSELVES BUT NOT THINKING OF OTHERS

So selfish. Always think the world revolves around them.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by abimic(m): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
If u are still a virgin, you need not contemplate changing the status quo, but to know if he could be sexually active, my dear, no template to measure that, it's all trial and error. He could be changing sexual topic now but really good in bed while some love sexual topics and yet, poor outing. Meanwhile, some people, if u make them talk sexual, they might not be able to hold themselves and would crave for it, be that as it may; if he doesn't kiss u goodnyt, demand for it or u kiss him instead, if he refuses to hold u, jump on him. Do some crazy loving things, his ears etc. If he refuses to talk what u want to hear about his ex, force words out of his mouth!. I see him acting the way he's because of the way he sees u, so u can't conclude about him. Take time out to the beach and experience some cool things, listen to the things he would tell u if they're romantic and if not, take charge. If all don't work, let him know things u expected of him frankly and if it's not working, that's his personality. There's a saying that, love me for who I am, and not who I would become. In life we grow, many things mould us, u Could be the help he needs.
ABIMIC

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by abimic(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
If u are still a virgin, you need not contemplate changing the status quo, but to know if he could be sexually active, my dear, no template to measure that, it's all trial and error. He could be changing sexual topic now but really good in bed while some love sexual topics and yet, poor outing. Meanwhile, some people, if u make them talk sexual, they might not be able to hold themselves and would crave for it, be that as it may; if he doesn't kiss u goodnyt, demand for it or u kiss him instead, if he refuses to hold u, jump on him. Do some crazy loving things, his ears etc. If he refuses to talk what u want to hear about his ex, force words out of his mouth!. I see him acting the way he's because of the way he sees u, so u can't conclude about him. Take time out to the beach and experience some cool things, listen to the things he would tell u if they're romantic and if not, take charge. If all don't work, let him know things u expected of him frankly and if it's not working, that's his personality. There's a saying that, love me for who I am, and not who I would become. In life we grow, many things mould us, u Could be the help he needs.
ABIMIC

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by djoe21(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
jmoore:
Hian.

You want turning on, abi?

Don't start a fire you can't quench. Leave that gentleman alone biko.

undecided

That nigga is wise mehn. grin grin

Seriously. Please tell her again.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Mustack: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
vani86:
When dey touch problem. When they dont problem.

Guys can never win
You must be akpus junior brother
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
Swissheart:
Talk to him about it!.....na serious matter oh.If u guys go out....study his mood and express your fears,do it maturely but with all seriousness. Let him understand how you feel.I won't advocate for premarital sex but then.....no body holy pass.Sis I kind of discovered you aren't thoroughly in love with dis guy....u just referred to him as 'dis one I am dating now'....hmmn it is well
hmm.... I seriously need help. Do you think am OK? Am I not being too strict? I am guilty of what the OP said, in fact I shove her away whenever she want to kiss me. Our relationship is also No SEX type, because I don't want to hurt myself. Now am I being too extreme with her because whenever she raises topic on intimacy, I will change the topic. I know myself because I am very potent,now with what am seeing above, am I going too far or I should limit it?
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
donholy28:
No man wants to fvck u? u need help

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ahmed0336:
Some girls self !!!!!! After una don settle for no sex till after marriage na now u dey complain abt una decision. WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW?
They are eternally CONFUSED
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
wetin person no go read for Nairaland...grin grin
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by dmola(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
valdes00:
u don't want sex in the relationship so whats d essence of d sex talk and romance.... don't u knw its a punishment to gt him turned on without drilling dat hole..... I like dat bros jare.... him sabi... hey sis, u shouldn't complain... at least he is Kiping to ur agreement.... and sorry to burst ur bubbles sis, that bros is drilling a better hole out dere.. I can swear on it.... don't feel bad abt it, its normal... lolzzz konji na bastard
Mi thou xctly ...op sorry r u V ynsh?
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by seanjy4konji: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
I like that brother..he get better sense...its either the bros deh do ashana well well...or he be master masturbator weh be say u no even mean nada to am...

If you like drop toto,if you like no drop toto..that bros is enjoying him self one way or the other and trust me if you leave that brother tomorrow,he no go blink one eye...

he just deh look you like mumu,your story be like girl weh you meet for club negotiate price,agree,you reach house,she deh expect you to help am comot dress,i go just enter fridge,comot goldberd,enter bathroom,self-service off and sleep...

If dem born your mama well,ask me for ordinary transport as you deh pack your load...it be like say u deh craze self.na you do rule and d nigga no disturb youmna you deh worry again say maybe d bros no get prick..i fit slap you for here.

The brother get sense pass you and na u no fit hold body...God knows how ur toto be as some girls weh deh say no sex before marriage?it fit be say dat fucking gateman called adamu with camel pricck don expand that place from age 10 reach 18 weh be say molue fit park well inside and na wedding night you go just see brother deh hiss after hin come down drink beer with hin friends deh cry as he don enter indian ocean come back.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by maryhaam(f): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
God bless that brother,but sister have a bath together is nothing,God bless the responsible men out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by AlPeter: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
abimic:
ABIMIC

nice advise
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Akin0: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
i can see that you are not a virgin. Definitely, you have been sleeping with different men.You are luck to have found this young man, and you are making attempt to corrupt him. The man is avoiding what will lead to confusion, since he has a plan for your future. Why don't you hold body till when you are pronounced husband and wife. I know what you are thinking.. whether he cannot perform she?
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Turan10: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
thelish:

No touching? she needs to touch and see if it will stand na.
Even if it stand, how will she know if its working well? Abeg all dis rules dey tire me ooo. When he show u over ripe bolee after marriage, Just know u will bear d pain alone oo.
All d same, touch, feel it. check d length n width. Also check d way d muscles are standing. if they shoot out, fine. but if no muscle shoot out, wahala dey ooo

Ah. U be badt girl,i swear. U dey even check veins...na wa!
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by chrisgush: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Dont be surprised He is also reading this. Now He knows what you want

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by thelish(f): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
Turan10:

Ah. U be badt girl,i swear. U dey even check veins...na wa!
Hahahahaha. The one wey nor go work well nor dey hard to know
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by thelish(f): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
prettysassygirl:

Girl,all this checking and feeling ad pressing,na hot dog you wan buy,a guy would allow you to check and press and feel den let you go,hahaha,only in the dreams

hahahahaha. my dear, na to enter prayers n deliverance section when d thing ON. lol
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by zynzyn(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
prettysassygirl:
To the advise part,jes tell him,"guy I wan see your thing,show me if it dey work"so simple,when u see it,he puts it back,no touching.

Una see am now?! undecided

Anyway, after I show am, we must do! After we do, goodbye girl! cool
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
Luckygurl:
Hehehehe!! Your partner is really a brother in the Lord as in all this jim jim brothers cheesy cheesy

He has to loosen up a bit, for crying out loud you've got marriage plans.

What are his reasons for acting this way? Are they religion based?
Even if they are, engaging in intimate talks and PDA's ain't a big deal, I mean this is someone you'd spend the rest of your life with and it's only proper you get past the normal brother-sister relationship.
Not like you're asking him to go down all the way, nah!! Just a little show of affection, hugs, pecks, kisses, cuddles does it..

Sister mi! Maybe you gat to find a way to break down those walls of his. Insist on getting a warm hug from him after a meet up, blow a kiss through the phone after a call session, he should reciprocate too. Just find a way to work things around....
Once you achieve this, push no further rather help take things to it's permanent site wink wink
Guide him well cos his likes are rare sort of, you only have to work around him a little.
Hope you get your desired results.

Topics like this give me hope. It shows that we still have responsible men out there who ain't in for just sexx and it's likes.
I'd choose a man who's got such mindset over another who's ready to try out different sex positions with you whether or not he's got plans of taking you to the altar.

Responsible what, the guy will be there chopping nkechi booty as they say it these days, una go say he is responsible.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by acada111(f): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by ladygudhead(f): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
kilokeys:
Girls dont like saints

They love repentant sinners

If he doesn't have history.. He should just read some off the internet.. Cook up a story and end it with " gone are those days sha, thank God for Christ"..

If not.. She might think he is impotent o..

u r sooooo right. funnily wise thought.cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by anwo247: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
donholy28:
No man wants to fvck u? u need help

grin
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Odunharry(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
prettysassygirl:
To the advise part,jes tell him,"guy I wan see your thing,show me if it dey work"so simple,when u see it,he puts it back,no touching.
ifa hear ....
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Turan10: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
thelish:

Hahahahaha. The one wey nor go work well nor dey hard to know

Kai! e don turn electronics... guess you are highly experienced in ds field. Lol
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
kilokeys:
Girls dont like saints

They love repentant sinners

If he doesn't have history.. He should just read some off the internet.. Cook up a story and end it with " gone are those days sha, thank God for Christ"..

If not.. She might think he is impotent o..
Hehehehehehehe
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Turan10: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
acada111:
What bothers me here is the fact that he doesn't get turned on.
I'm also in a "no sex" relationship but whenever we are together, we snuggle and kiss and I feel d "koko" pushing against me wella wink. So, the fact that he has never had an erection when you are together is something that you should be concerned about.

This your 'no sex' relationship is deceptive. If u want to abstain, abstain totally. There's no diff btw u and sm1 doing it. They are all classified as 'sexual immorality'...by mere looking lustfully, u have done it, not to talk of ds your 1.5MB subscription...lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex / Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / My Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.